Sun, Oct 20, 3:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 19 7:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Lights disappear when changing from library

HugePainting ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2024 at 8:23 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 7:30 PM

Hello all!  Hope you can help.  I'm running Poser 13.3 on a MacBook Pro with the latest version of Sonoma.  I upgraded from Poser 11 a few months ago and was enjoying Poser 13 until things went a little wonky a few weeks ago.  If I change the default lights to a light set from the library,  I can do it once but if I change again the entire render window goes black.  No lights.  I can add a light from the light control sphere.  The problem only happens when I change the lights  using the library 

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

How are you changing the lights in the Library?  Double-clicking or check icons at the bottom of the Library?

HugePainting ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2024 at 8:10 AM

Oh wow!  I think you may have just solved my problem!  I know double clicking adds lights.  When I undo that add and try to change using the checkmark I get the blacked out window.  Just using the checkmark from the start seems to let me change the lights no problem.  Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.