Fri, Aug 2, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Need Victoria Head on Michael Body...possible?

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2001 at 11:58 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:06 PM

How would I construct such a strange creature? -WTB

shadowcat ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 12:19 AM

export vickie head as a .obj file then her eyes (separately) then get rid of vicky, load up mikey. turn mikey's head invisable import vicky's head match up mikey body to vickey's head (don't move her head) then choose mike's head and in the object menu "replace body part with prop" (vickey's head will then turn invisible, but don't panic just choose the object prop's and make it visible again)load in vickey's eyes (keep track of which is left and which is right) choose one of mike's eyes and replace with the matching eye for vicky, repeat. save this critter to a character library. in order to get the morphs for vickey's head you will need to use morph manager, load in the hybid's .cr2 and vickey's .cr2, and just copy the morphs from vickey's head to your cyborg. the biggest problem you should run into is when you try to bend the head, maybe you can get around this by using the joint between the upper & lower neck instead of bending the head itself. good luck ShadowCat

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 1:50 AM

Well, I guess I got lucky, because I have no problems moving the head about. The only problems I'm having is eye functionality...they will not side to side properly or up/down. They pop out slightly. Point at almost works though. Is this just a joint editor tweak perhaps? -WTB

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 9:27 AM

There was one called Paul, but I can't remember who created it. Melanie

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 10:09 AM

Warrior DL as well created Paul

shadowcat ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2001 at 10:13 AM

copy the eye morphs from vickey to the hybrid maybe, know nothing about paul.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.