Fri, Sep 27, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 7:28 am)

Subject: About sketch renderings

iberika ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 10:54 AM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 7:54 AM

Is it possible to make a sketch rendering (the one that looks like pencil drawing) outside the main Poser window? - so that I can render larger images with more dpis :-) gracias

breathless ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 12:31 PM

render as 1 frame animation, with sketch style render -- that way you can set a larger window size, then rescale in Photoshop or other image editor to scale the image down and increase the dpi.

Don ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 2:26 PM

Attached Link: http://Cyber-Fyber.bbay.com/images/CF-DLfiles/SketchDesignTutorial.pdf.zip

You can download my free Sketch Design Tutorial at this URL. It shows how to get very high DPIs. and how to combine different Dispaly Settings (smooth shaded and wireframe, etc.) in one render. You can also see 88 different and new sketch design presets at Bbay, including traditional media and comix styles... and a pencil style superior to the standard P4 preset. de nada -3Don

pam ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 4:36 PM

Don, I may be missing something, but following this tutorial, Poser still does the sketch render in the main window, not in the new window at the larger size. The images do have the higher dpi though, so that is a big help! I still wish I could render them larger. Maybe in Poser 5

Don ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 12:46 AM

Pam- Under the Render menu, choose Render Options. You will see a place to render to a new window. In those settings you can specify the size of the new window where the render will happen and at what resolution you want. Choose your Sketch Design style. Choose Sketch Render under the Render menu. A new window will open and the Sketch Render will appear. If the window and resolution settings are high you will see a corner of the rendering taking place. Once complete you can scroll to see it all. Save the image. open in an image editor like Photoshop and save it in that program. The file size will reduce and you will be able to do post rendering work. -3Don

pam ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 6:06 AM

well, perhaps my Poser has a bug in it :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.