Thu, Sep 19, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Editing Poser animations

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Thu, 23 August 2001 at 1:40 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:15 PM

Is it the program (PPP) or is it me? I did a short animation, about 144 frames and saved it to the poser library. Later I went back to tweek the eye blinks, arm movements, etc., everything is now over exaggerated. The blinks extend into the cheekbone, the legs go below the ground. And I wasn't editing the legs. Any suggestions please. Thanks in advance. Djinn.

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

gregsin ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 9:28 AM

Djinn I ran into the same type of problem. What I ended up doing was to set a key frame right before making the eye blink and right after the eye blink and the blink came out as I had wanted it. Good Luck greg

pack ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2001 at 12:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.angrymob.net/animation.htm

try changing all frames to Linear Interpolation

doozy ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2001 at 2:06 PM

Or, on the keyframes just before and after the blink, break the spline.

brainmuffin ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 12:17 AM

When you start an animation, set down keyframes at even intervals with the add keyframe button ( the + on the animation palette). For example, @ 30 fps set keys at 7 or 8,15, 22 or 23, and 30. (24fps set them at 6,12,18,24) Create the first pose on 1, then the next on 6. Hit the add keyframe button. make the next pose on 12, hit the add keyframe button. and so on... When you hit the add keyframe button, it sets a keyframe for EVERY variable, so that you don't get arms going all over the place and such...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.