Fri, Sep 20, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractals. I Need them in order to survive...........must have more

420Toker ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 1:48 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

I need fractals. My life is depending on it. OK maybe not so drastic but they are like photodrugs. I must see the fourth dementia b4 eye dye. There should be a gallery for these colorfull gems. NO?

Slynky ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 12:39 PM

most people post the in the 2d or Other programs galleries. There is much debate on whther or not a fractal gallery would be any good, because a lot of the viewership might dissapear from those who normally haunt the 2D galleries taking peaks. If everyone pushes hard enoough though, a gallery for them wouldnt be too far away. You guys pushed enough and got the forum. If everyone complains in the community ideas forum enough, i'd say you'd get yer wish! Post often though, show the admins you REALLY want this to materialize.

audre ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2002 at 11:44 PM

the gallery is on it's way. hang in there... grin

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:39 AM

YEA..HAW..

audre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 1:21 PM

we have been busy launching things left and right... you know we have the convention going now, the magazine just shipped and i launched to magazine forum... we got this one going, and the OT forum... we been busy little beavers!! i think it's cool that we are growing like that! i am geeked!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.