Fri, Sep 20, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: "Hey, audre!...It's been slow, so how about..."

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 9:35 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

"...another Fractal Forum Contest?"

(if you don't mind a little nudge...)

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 8:29 PM

file_17526.jpg

I think Audre went to Siggraph.But, She didn't take me{cause I can't spell}. RosemaryR; How have you been??? anything new??? Check this out...it's a sfx from a fractal generator.

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 11:29 PM

I've just picked up Xenodream and am justb starting to explore that. Been putting up stuff in my R'osity gallery from playing around in UltraFractal, mostly.

re: your fire fx: pretty neat!

And if Audre's at Siggraph, who's got the keys to the minibar??? grin

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:43 PM

I'm going to zip over to your gallery & check it out.. Well, Since Micheleh has not been around I would imagine that someone will be looking for a new work Force.. I know that I have been hanging around in the TrueSpace forum & ect... I've got this one cool idea for a volumetric {FOV}= Field of View. {VFOV} On a technical note, I am trying to re-doo a theory of a VFOV ? Yes a VFOV. Well a computer 3D set is as controlled as the computer running the 3D set???yes..So, why not give a old thought to designing your work space to a volume... Then perform a simple spread sheet calculationcalibration summation report for all of your software gadgets that use, have you noticed how these gadgets define there working dimensions...Walla!!I can now have a set that is measured in ppm's or ppth's..Parts or particles-Per-Thousand or million. The thought is kinda old but I haven't heard of the summations technology as of yet so I am thinking that it could be somewhat of a new term???? Well I sure am talking my head off...Would you believe? That TrueSpace X.x let's you choose between 8 different measurements of light???? I thought that you measured light by holding it up and shaking it for sound??{While in a grocery store}...{While looking around}...{While thinking Oh God it is nice to be in here around 10:30}??? Ok!!!Sorry about that??? Uh I think my main topic was a new fractal scene that has a volumetric feel to it.{for me?a nice leather shoe with a cool rubber grip strip}...Ok then...Ummm I'll add this mystery gabbing piece & list tha post...TTFN !!!?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.