Sun, Sep 22, 5:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: wire frame renders.......

Speedbump ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 6:42 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:21 AM

Okay folks here it is....Stupid question of the day. I have beat myself up for quite awhile trying to figure out how to render a wireframe figure in poser. I thought it was possible but now I don't know...PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG OF YOU KIND PEOPLE. (Yes that was a scream).

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 7:03 PM

Several schoools of thought on this one, and naturally, I think my way is the best... Texture your model with the UV template, and render as normal. If you want to have the bits in between as see through, make a transparency map from the template. You could also make a composite texture by blending a regular skin tex with the UV template in Photoshop, then applying that to your model.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

denden ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 7:09 PM

It's also easy to do it in trueSpace and probably other 3D proggies.

maclean ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 7:25 PM

Set the document style to wireframe, then go to Menu/File/Export/Image and choose jpeg, psd, whatever. That will give you exactly what's on your screen, lights, magnets, and uncle tom cobbley and all and all... mac

wyrwulf ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 10:08 PM

file_59214.jpg

Render a one frame animation as an image file using display settings.

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 11:00 PM

or, yadda yadda blah blah, etc. (translation: Use huge UV template as trans-map)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.