Fri, Sep 20, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Alamo textures

robertzavala ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 11:44 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:30 AM

file_79997.jpg

I am trying to texture a vertex model of the front wall of the Alamo by using shader domains and I'm probably doing something wrong. I only have 2 domains; the front and the top. The front is fine, it is flat shaded with a bump map and color map. No problem there. The problem is with the top shader, it is flat mapped with it's own color map but I can't figure out how to get it to have it's own seperate bump map. Does anyone know if this is possible?

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 12:27 PM

file_79998.jpg

ehm, if i have understood well you need to have a separate bump map for each part of the object. Right? Usually it works by adding a multichannel. Have you made this? I post a little example of a cube with different bump maps. I hope this helps

robertzavala ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 4:35 PM

Yep, still took me a while to understand how to implement it but I got it. Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.