Sat, Sep 21, 2:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Help!!! How do you use paid stuff from Zygote

krbtv ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 8:21 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

How do you remove the cross from above the Faerie's head? How do you use the eyeball texture map? How do you use the Eagle Motions?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 8:37 PM

The cross I am not sure about ... Perhaps delete the hair and then re-add it? It should be simply loaded in. You might need to turn the material for it to white before looking at it. You might be getting green eyes for example. If you are talking about Vickie that is a whole other process. Eagle motions .. I am guess it it is a BVH file? If so you open the eagle and then under File:import you load in the BVH thinger .. Good luck and hope I helped some

willf ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 8:54 PM

The cross green lines on the farie may be the "origin" lines, just highlight the prop or hairpiece & do a "command I" for the pop-up window. Uncheck the box for "diplay origin". The eagel motion may be a pose file, just drag it into the runtime/pose/eagle folder.

nitreug ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 9:20 PM

I have the same problem with the eagle motion. It is a PZ3 file and not a BVH. It make animation but I am unsure how to work with it. If someone know more about it, i would like to know. Can I change the animation or just use it like it is now? As far I as I know the eagle motion is not a pose file and neither a BVH file but a PZ3 file. Can someone help us on that because I am confuse on what a PZ3 does really? CLaude

krbtv ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 9:34 PM

I couldn't get the cross to leave the Faeire. I exported the motions of the Eagle to "bhv" then imported the "bvh" into a new file and it still wouldn't work correctly. I'm using Windows 98 SE. What about the eyes I just bought. Does anyone know how to use it?

willf ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 9:38 PM

You should be able to just "open" the pz3 file from within Poser, the animation is probably built into the file (pz3 files should include all scene info). Just click the button at the bottom of the screen for the animation "play" and see if it moves (use full tracking).

nitreug ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 9:51 PM

The eagle is moving but how can we do with it? Can i modify the sequence of movement? Can I build other movement or just stick to the existing one? This animation is $40. I bought the eyes also but I am unable to do something with it? I do not know why Zygote never produce a read me file!

krbtv ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:07 PM

Aman! The same thing is happening with me. I have eyes that I can't use - at least the eyes only cost about $5 as opposed to $40. My eagle will move too (the ugly Eagle in the file) but I can't do anything with the Eagle I just bought. Is this a joke or something? We need more details!

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:33 PM

Easy folks: I don't have the eagle but if it's a Pose then it needs to be applied the eagle (normally figure one) You can then head into the graph window and play with the file if you want. I have never had a good animation with Zygote, they don't take the time to correctly error test the movements. I have tons of problems with any BHV imports and this is coming from the guy who wrote a tutorial on how to edit them so they work. Zygote is a good company to buy models, but they need to take the time to write a readme file.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 11:05 PM

Okay .. I take it the eyes are the ones that just came out? The Eye pack? I am not sure what the file looks like. I know the old file by Catherine for her eyes was a mass file with a bunch of eyes that you had to copy and paste. This one says it is mapped for Vickie so you might be able to simply load them in in the eye material. Iris, pupil whites. As long as it is loading in for vickie it should work. make sure you just load it in the pieces and not "apply to whole figure" if you are using them for the standard poswer people then you will need to copy and paste them in photoshop or something similar. I know there was suppossed to be a few poses (landing, flying, etc.) a total of 6 for the animation. Not sure about the way it is set up really but all the parts should be there. Why is the eagle ugly? No textures? The animations are all a starting point. You can change stuff and alter it as you need though I don't mess with them. And Zygote will answer any questions you have. Just mail them. They are very helpful.

palagas ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 6:42 PM

Hi Has anyone figured out how to use the eagle motions yet. I am having the same problem. Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.