Fri, Sep 20, 10:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: New Hooded Tunic - WIP

brschmidt ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

file_133630.jpg

Wanted to post this for some feedback before I get to far. Wanted this to be a hooded tunic. The non-textured picture shows the different material editors so it would be easier to map without the stretch marks. I've got a bump on the top of the shoulders I'll have to work on. I'll be adding a belt(s) of some sort that can be morphed away. I'll also create a morph to lower the hood but I don't know how it will react when the head & neck are posed... anybody have experience with hooded garmets? Appreciate all feedback and suggestions. -Byron

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:10 PM

I did one a while back for the P4 Guy. There is an animation of the hood raising and lowereing here. I like the way you have sectioned the materials to aid mapping, its something I did not think of when I did mine. I just went for a plain front/rear planear map. Regarding jointing, I think I just kept the same as the figure with a little lengthening of the twist at the neck and it all worked out OK. You have a good model there, :) Regards philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:31 PM

Hey Byron This hood looks really well modelled and has a great shape. I hope i would come anytimes as close like you to the conforming clothing-experience. SHARKEY

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:16 PM

Nice job. If you need testers let me know. =) Marque acbts@cwo.com

Lunaseas ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:35 PM

Ditto. jacobus@gizmo.star-link.net

brschmidt ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 8:54 PM

Phil - Your hood moves down and sits around the neck great! I've fiddled with this one to get the hood to fold down but... Used the JP editor and morphs but I think I left the neck to long... tomorrow I'll re-cut the mesh and see if I can improve it. Sharky - thanks! I've been admiring your's and Phil's work for a long time... gives me something to shoot for! I'll post an update after I re-cut the mesh and get a belt made. --Byron

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.