Sun, Sep 22, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Some History for those who has a lack of memory:

Virus ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 1:38 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:23 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Dear Poser community Friends: We all have known that this events will happen sooner or latter, it doesn't surprised me that Edgenet Fired Jakc and Ed, Why? Well if you remember well when Roy Rigs betrayed Willow and the Original Poserforum owners buying the poserforum.com domain, they had a dispute for it, then Jack and his Team Takeover the old PoF, for "keep" it running. Jack and his team screwed, yes screwed Willow and other bright members of the Poser Forum community. Now he is whining at the 3d Error Code (the main channel of the Poserforum) about how bad he was treated by the EdgeNet people. Jack Welcome to reality business are this way. You took the risk and now was your turn to lost it. Sheez This is Divine Justice!!!! I can't remember how many promises you did to your Admin staff about making big money! because Renderosity, I was one of those who was deceived by you. Now you want to make us think that you are a victim of Edgenet?? Sheez Edgenet is playing a fair game with you, at least you knew very well the contract consecuemces, but the lie you told to almost the good people who put their effort to run this site was not fair from your part. This time was your turn to be screwed as you did with the Poserforum staff, and I don't feel simpathy for you. I can remember the treats about you will going to take the case to the courts against Willow and Ian, I remember the Admin boards full of sweards agains Willow and other PoF staff members, so you really think that this community could trust you? My advise for those blind followers is that you must investigate all the facts behind this matters and make your own decissions. Best Regardings Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:17 PM

Unfortunately, Virus, you should investigate further so you can get some of your statements correct. Why could I not pay you? Kinda hard to pay anyone anything when you haven't even got an income coming in or the online store up, which you left before it did go up. Then when the online store finally began to generate and income that would have a payoff for all of the workers, Ed and I have nothing... hmmm.... Had the deal with Zygote gone through, I would have been able to help provide that income that I promised, and I am sure that Zygote will be very firm in saying Ed and I acted out of concern for the Community and those that worked for them before ourselves... As for whinning, I wasn't whinning, I wasn't whinning there, I seeking a way to provide something for this Community, working with Grey and Willow to provide a place for the Community of Renderosity a place to go to while Ed and I build our place. Be it the PFO, PoserList or Big-I a place for the Community. Also, I don't want people blindly following me. Heck, they shouldn't be following me OR Ed, but rather coming to a place to get the same kind or better treatment that Ed or I AND you used to provide here. I am a man, same as you, I make mistakes, I am not perfect, but I learn and I grow and I get better because of those lessons. If that means you need to feel a need to crucify me, then please, by all means do so, but I really don't see how that helps the Community any...do you? Jack

Virus ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:23 PM

Excuses Excuses and More Excuses!!! LOL I know very well how to help the community and this is not my arena to do it. I'm just a lover of history.

Luna ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:55 PM

Virus.....If This Is Not Your "Arena" To Help The Community...Then Why Did You Bother To Post At All? If You Can't Finish What You Start, Don't Start. My Two Yen.

Virus ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:09 PM

Luna: Just to let you know (In case you don't): My arena to help the poser communite are my sites, here i just writte words and words, nothing else. And I always finish what I start, so if you don't know me, please don't imagine your conclusions ok?

jonrd463 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:20 PM

Oy vey... Now is NOT the time to bring this stuff up! Sure, hard feelings among individuals may negate everyone from gathering together and singing "We Are The World", but it is CERTAINLY not the time to create even more division. I see this as way for people to gain some understanding of why Grey and Willow felt, and still feel the way they do. It hurts getting bit in the ass. Now Jack, Ed, and the rest of the former admins know. Now that there's a little common ground, there is a chance for a little community reperation. I know that there are people on both sides who will never trust one another. That's their perogative, and I won't waste my time trying to sway anyone. Jack, you do know that it's not going to be easy going during the coming weeks, months, etc. Some folks feel that you've done them wrong. I can't dispute, nor support those feelings, as they are personal between you and the parties involved. What I can suggest is that you and Ed take the opportunity to meet privately with Grey and Willow, and have some sort of "Summit" meeting. Don't make it public, don't save logs with the intent of making them public for all to see at a later time. Just hash it out. You know how it feels to be royally screwed now. You can sincerely empathise now. I say don't waste the opportunity. JonRD

Luna ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:32 PM

Dear Virus, I Only Meant That You Threw Accusations At Jack, He Replied To Them In Order And Detail, And You Replied With a Very Vague Short Statement About All He Was Making Is Excuses. If You Are Going To Accuse Someone Of Something....Bring The Facts. In This Regard You Seem To Be As Lacking As Edgenet. Perhaps You Two Will Get Along Great Since You Seem To Work The Same. Best Wishes

WallFlower ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:44 PM

Luna, Step down child, you're getting inthe way...

Luna ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:21 PM

Child? Oh Ouch....How Condescending. I'm 33....Please....Try Something a Little More Verbose And Detailed If You Are Going To Try And Match Wits With me Okay? Your Attempt Is Rather ....Well....Ill Equiped To Do Much Besides Show How Immature You Are For Resorting To Call me a Child. Guess that's All You Can Muster Huh?

WallFlower ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:31 PM

hmmm.. let me see..Do I know you? If I had only known that simple word such as "child" would invoke such bitterness, I "may have" refrained from using it. How about this? Move along... You're crowdin' up the thread.

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:34 PM

Willow and Jack teaming up now? They deserve each other. ;-). If Jack does this. Then I don't care how much nice nice he talks to everyone. That is the lowest thing a person can do. Be bitter enemies over something. Then when it's taken away. You are all of a sudden chums? If you folks had any idea what has been going on between them for the past year and a half. You'd smell the same stink that I do. Jack is slowly tipping his hand about who he really is. And it's getting ugly. ScottA

WallFlower ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:50 PM

Someone doesn't have their facts straight, it's pretty rude to be talking about someone in such a gossiping manner. This is exactly what causes lies and disturbances. How incredibly naive...

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:57 PM

I suggest all of you read my reply to the matter in Keotos thread.... especially about acting like ADULTS and being mature about this situation. The COMMUNITY is what matters, not Jack and Willow's war. Keep this up, and once again community members will be pushed away into yet another direction, shattering it even more than it is now. As a friend said to me the other night, while watching Jack and Grey talk- "This reminds me of Star Trek 6- The Undiscovered Country. But which is the Federation and which are the Klingons?" This is a chance for peace and growth of the ENTIRE community. Don't blow it. If YOU can't handle PFO and Renderosity members being back on peaceful terms, then it is YOU that needs to leave.

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 4:58 PM

I used the word IF. Please read carefully. Thanks and have a nice day. ScottA

Luna ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 5:01 PM

Crowding The Thread? I'm Sorry..I Thought I Was Offering Actual Comments....Unlike the Drivel You Post To Attack me. Apparently This Is the Bash Jack And Ed Thread And I Got In The Wrong One. I Don't See You All Posting To The OTHER Threads.....Must Not be In Your Favor. So If That's The Case....Guess I Will Move Along And Allow The Minority Their Little 3% Of The Thread Bandwidth. Take Note, This Is Indicative Of How Many People Will be Left Here When The New Site Is Up. Want To Bet Though That Somehow....Oddly Enough....You Same People Who Bitch About Ed And Hack Will Show Up At The New Site. ROFLMAO...Too Funny. Hypocrites.

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 5:09 PM

Warrior. I have no problem with people mending fences. Especially the members of both forums. And I don't condem anyone but Jack and ED if they choose to do this. There are certain people who have chosen (like it or not) A position and acted (rather nastily)accordingly. To call a truce because of outside forces is cowardly and shows a real lack of character. Example: If someone declared war on me when I did nothing wrong. Then it would not be proper to run and hide behind them when someone else takes me out. It's just my opinion. And if you don't agree. That's not a problem. I just have higher standards to stick to. ScottA

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 5:09 PM

??? Luna, you say "I Don't See You All Posting To The OTHER Threads.." yet in my post I referred to another thread I posted in :o) Also, I haven't attacked anyone.

WallFlower ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 5:23 PM

Ok Luna... sighs Let me type this out for you. Since you so kindly brought this up and thinking you were adding actual comments... please Your first post "Virus.....If This Is Not Your "Arena" To Help The Community...Then Why Did You Bother To Post At All? If You Can't Finish What You Start, Don't Start. My Two Yen. " What was that?? think about it... Seems to me, you like to throw it, but ya sure as hell can't catch.

Luna ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 5:45 PM

Fair Enough Scott. Once. To What...Your 4 Or So Now? And I Was Pointing Something Out To Virus. I Didn't Resort To Immaturity By calling Him a Child Did I? I Might ALso Argue That It Was a Comment...And "My Two Yen"..Ergo My Opinion. Also Known As a Comment. THen Again, You Did Not Call me a Child, Wallflower Did. Such a "Fitting Name" For Such a Venemous Bite. Smirk Warrior, I Was Referring To Wall And Scott. Not You Dood. Sorry For The Misunderstanding. I'm Not Doing Too Bad For 19 Hours Awake Am I?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 7:02 PM

People, tearing each other apart, what is that going to solve? Is that what a Community does in a time of crisis, acting like jackals fighting over scraps??? Please, rather than find ways to bash each other, let's come up with ways to help our Community. That should be our goal, not dividing the Community further. Just my 2 pennies. Jack

Virus ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 7:19 PM

If there was someone who really hurted the community it was you Jack, and you know it very well, I will not discuss further this matter in public, but you know that I'm right, so please don't play the victim role with me, do ya? Everyone knows what they aported or take it from the community, so don't try to play double faced games. You have one face in public forums and you had another different one in private forums, but oh well I will not discus this anymore in public. This is a closed treath by my part.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 8:17 PM

????? ::shrugs:: Jack

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:07 AM

Go to bed......all of you...... Scarab<-(Dont make me come up there!)

Styxx ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:37 AM

Amen Scarab!! AMEN!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.