Fri, Sep 20, 6:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:34 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:56 AM

file_165926.jpg

Enjoying vista's on Grand Ballons etc. is fun. But there's other fun too. Silliness is fun too. And healthy at times. Even shrinks say it. (uhmm, well, there must be at least ONE who says LOL!). Sheila knows to push me a little and well, here I am. Narcism is not really my virtue but there always girls driving bachelors crazy :) So here I am. (May I press the Delete-button now, Sheila?). *Here's not looking at you!* *smiles*

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:35 AM

Well, this was all about hair-cuts. Who follows?

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:48 AM

delete button??? you gotta be nuts!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! and you think THIS is bad self-photo???? 'cuse me???? You look great!!!! And you say this is how you look AFTER your haircut????? Jeesh, Jan-Carel....your silly Einstein hairs must have been so long if i put some gel on them and made them stick straight up, they'd have reached the ceiling!!!!!! I love silly images like this!!! Yes, very healthy for us to be silly.....AND to show ourselves like this to others!!!! You're gorgeous!!!! A helluva find for some lucky girl!!!And since you're my REAL brother, I can tell you that!!!!!! But, to be honest...i could skip that view of the inside of your nose!!! hehe! Ok...now...it's my turn i guess. shakin in my boots... that's what i get for pushin' you huh????? BRB.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:04 AM

file_165927.jpg

oh boy...here we go. This one...i took of myself this summer after a REALLY BAD hair cut. I was crying it was so bad, and I've NEVER done that before!!! Anyway, i also felt like total crap that day anyway...went in the salon to well...get a boost. Was gonna go home, put on some make-up, get dressed up, go out.... well, i ended up making a 2-hour long photo session of myself. I do self photos to help me deal with feelings. And i felt really ugly. and looked it too! In the end, I was able to laugh at myself, so my photo session was worthwhile. sometimes, i look half-way decent without makeup and not styling hair. As you can see here....well, someone pass me bag so i can vomit please!!! so you see, Jan-Carel...i gotcha outnumbered in the hairs and hiss department!!!!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:11 AM

file_165928.jpg

For your viewing pleasure..... Here's one Kemal took of me 2 years ago when I was very ill with thyroid problems. I think i had just gotten diagnosed and treatment in the very early stages. I had absolutely NO energy...barely able to move. Styling my hair....uh...well, it was just too exhausting for me to even do that. So, Kemal took over and decided to "style" my hair for me after i got out of the shower. *hiss* You see what a knock-out I am!!!! Oh yeah...a real "hottie!" LOL. we all have our moments!!! but with two photographers in the house.....oh boy...don't wanna have a bad hair day 'cause they'll be at LEAST 20 pics of it!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:41 AM

file_165929.jpg

You look so gorgeous silly on shot 1! That's just fun!!! With your curled lower lip! Well, I can doo that too! Hmm, not shaven. I could try to shoot myself and shave simultaneously! That second looks great! Perhaps low on energy but still enough to smile into the cam! Well, here's another silly one of me. This is *after* my hair-cut (first one was *before*).

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:01 PM

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" C. S. Lewis ---------------------------------------------------------- Hey...look at you, Mr. Nutty Professor!!!! You're a silly goof-ball!!! Hey...great hair cut!!! verrrry distinguishing! but i gotta say I like the silly Einstein hairdo better!!!! It's a bit wild...shows you "livin' on the edge!" LOL shoot and shave simultaneously???? In your dreams!!!! (Hey...there's one for the challenge!!! Maybe we won't have to go to foto forum korner for OT thread!!!!!) but hey, self photos...that's not OT...maybe Cindy won't come after us with paddle!!!!! Hey, Jan-Carel...you notice we're all alone here??? Why are we the ONLY ones postin' our Glamour Shots?????? hmmphf guess the rest of 'em are chicken!!!! flappin' wings bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk! Come on guys...i double dog dare you guys to show us YOUR "Glamour Shots"...your hairs and hiss...let's see em!!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:07 PM

squawk They've all gone! squawk Everyone is "suddenly" occupied with we-have-so-many-things-to-do! Yeah yeah! Feels like a boxing match. Waiting for next.... LOL! Your quote is just what friendship can give a wonderful start! Those hairs? Well, they act as a hair-bag, to prevent accidents on the road! LOL! So yes, I'm building a new one. Little fertilizer on it and some water every day and it'll be back in no time!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:24 PM

That CS Lewis quote I posted in #7 of this thread...well, i want to use that quote as part of my series...my friendship project I'm working on. But jeesh...tryin' to find an image for that???? now that's a challenge!!!! i will look closely at what i have. I do have these mushrooms side by side...little funny looking...MIGHT work. hey...thanks for your help JC!!! LOL at (H)air-bag!!!! fertilizing hair....hey...maybe you should let Tedz try some!!!! (LOL!) I think he could use a little!!!!! oh boy...shouldn't have said that...he's gonna demote me for sure!!!!!!!!! (just teasing, HC!!!!!!!) better hope he's in a good mood today!!!!!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:38 PM

Ha ha ha! Tedz must be on his way to where he boldly never has gone before! :) Nobody here... except you, Cyn and me? About image. What about two things attracting attention between a lot of others? Imagine two differently colored mushrooms between a population of mushrooms. Or done with selective coloring. Or two people like that in a crowd. Just some idea's.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 12:43 PM

hey...that's GREAT idea!!!! Too kewl!!!!!! Yeah...i could do that with the mushrooms. I can't use people though. I made challenge for myself...images in my friendship project must not be people. THANKS for fantastic idea about that selective coloring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 1:33 PM · edited Thu, 06 January 2005 at 1:36 PM

i wouldn't be so sure you're all alone... this thread has had 28 views so far... they must be doubled up ROFLAO too much to type!
actually the idea of going through all my files to find some outrageous hairdo is a bit overwhelming for me atm, probably deleted anyways...
oh great... we've been diminished to nothing but shrooms...
liiiiiiiiiiick the shrooms! i wanna be a psychedelic one :D edited for misspelling psychedelic :P

Message edited on: 01/06/2005 13:36

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 2:41 PM

28 views....hmmm...i'd rather see 28 postings!!!! bunch of scardy-kats in this forum!!!! yep...you've all been diminished to shrooms!!!! ok girl...you're the groovy psychedelic one!!! hey...where's Sylvaine??? You and your sis, Cindy...come on...surely you guys have at least ONE silly image of yourself!!! no hurry...no pressure...bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk....

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 4:12 PM

file_165930.jpg

ok... found some wild hair... couldn't help but to play with the photo though... need to shoot some silly ones besides my clown series :P

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 4:44 PM

Wowser!!!!!! i hate you and jc!!!! you both have gorgeous wild hair. Look at those curls!!!!!!!!! sigh...and you're soooooooo beautiful in your silliness!!! i like your expression....almost like you're a bit mad...or maybe surprised...caught off guard??? you could even be a bit sleepy here. not sure. huge Hugz Thanks, Cindy....jan-carel and i were dying here...sigh of relief...3 muskateers!!! ok...who's next???? HC? Slyvaine? LP? Misha? Dee-Marie? Doug? Gerhard? Michelle? Raj? So many others here...many of you i don't know. well, this would be a good way to get acquainted!!!!!! bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 4:45 PM

Wow! clapping Wild hair indeed! And it looks great!!! You dared where others only peek! That look on your face, kinda unexpected when shooting yourself? I have that, pushing that button I'm never sure at what millisecond it actually will shoot. <:o) <:o) <:o)

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 4:57 PM

blush i won't tell you what i was trying to do with that look... LOL! I know Tedz has got some verrrry silly pics indeed! :]

jcv2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 4:59 PM

You trigerred that one strong virtue of women.... curiosity! But I will (try) not (to) ask you! Hnnnggg....

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 5:11 PM

LOL...uh oh....i think i know, Cindy!!!!! blushing You're one wild and crazy gal!!!!!!! (and that's why i luv you to pieces!!!!!!!) hey...HC...come on now...don't hold back...let's see one of those verrrrry silly pics Cindy says you have!!! don't be shy!!!!!!!

bleachfix ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 9:26 PM

That head of hair on Jan-Carl is what we called way back in the late 70's as a "nappy-headed white boy" hairdoo! The eyes closed got me ROFL for sure. I must now include a photo of my brother and I, taken during Christmas of 1981. I gotta scan it first...I've always had straight fine hair, and can't do a thing with it! I can see that this can go to the other end of the spectrum as well. Love ya JC!!

bleachfix ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 9:39 PM

file_165931.jpg

In the early 80's the hairstyle craze was perms (permanents) with big hair! You all can have a big laugh at me now!! I'm the shaggy dog on the right with the light brown fur

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 9:55 PM

i hate you too Bogey!!! you, cindy, jan-carel....jeesh...ya'all got gorgeous curly hair!!! no fair!!!! oh..yours is perm? ok, i dont hate you now! that pic of you and your brother is totally awesome!!!! I'm glad you posted this...makes me smile thru tears after getting bad news about my uncle. laugh at you....pleeeeeeease!!! rolls eyes. come on, you're telling me THIS is a bad hair day???? In your dreams!!!! what i would do for hair like this!!!! hey, furry, shaggy dog (well, i can't call you chicken NOW can I???)...you are your brother look awesome!!!!! great hair, huge smiles...lots of luv between you that shines out in pic! kewl stuff!!! thanks for posting!!!!

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:19 PM

I had curly hair. Now I just wish I had hair. Good thing I look OK bald.

bleachfix ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:29 PM

yea, more like brillo pad gone crazy...with my hair so fine and straight, it grew out within a few weeks and looked way bad....sorry no pic of that! I'll post a shot of me with "morning hair" just for you Sheila...look here again Saturday morning for a "fresh" upload! (lol)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:40 PM

hiya zhounder! LOL...sorry 'bout your hair!!! you wanna try some of jan-carel's fertilizer for hair???. check out reply #8 on this thread!!! so, how's 'bout a pic of your bald head???? come on now...don't be shy!!! look at me! i posted the worst possible pics i could find!!! come on now!!!! show us your shiny head!! dave...uh...maybe jan-carel's fertilizer would work for you too...you know...make you look like "nappy-headed white boy!" yeah, yeah...show us your "morning hair". Got it. put it on calendar for Sat. better not forget mister!!! I'm hardly waiting for this one!!!!! :)

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:13 PM

file_165932.jpg

OK I will admit that the synthroid has helped get some of the hair back but not enough. My wife (the one in the picture) wanted me to try to grow it back. Its been 5 months and this is all I can get back.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:29 PM

What a great picture!!!! but you're definitely not BALD!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!! Short hair definitely suits you! hey...uh...IM me if you want some ideas on getting your hair to grow back. been there/done that with Synthroid. i have hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's disease, and believe me...i know ALL about hair loss. I lost a lot...chunks of my hair falling out all the time!!! you can't tell from my pics because i have really thick hair, but believe me, i lost a lot. I also have naturally thick, bushy eyebrows...now they're thin and look normal...lost my bushy brows!!! anyway, if you're interested, IM and I'll tell you how i ditched the Synthroid and started on Armour. It's changed my life dramatically!!!!!!!! and my hair quit falling out and started growing back!!!!!!! Maybe it'll work for you too!!!!! You and your wife look great together!!!! Thanks for showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:18 AM

file_165933.jpg

I like to keep impeccably Groomed....and in Trim, when I strut the Wellington Streets.

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:36 AM

file_165934.jpg

Ok! Ready for some bother! Grrrrrrrh!

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:42 AM · edited Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:45 AM

file_165935.jpg

another one... of Sarah this time... heya boke! gotta luv the fro *pat, pat* & magic michael! ya still got it going on up there *ruffle* (hyper/graves here :P) & Tedz!!! o.O!!!! Tedz? HC? snoogums? fi fi? must be the built in cloaking device :] (lyrics from the musical "HAIR")

Message edited on: 01/07/2005 00:45

lak ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:49 AM

file_165936.jpg

LOL @ the cute pics...pleased to meet y'all!

Here's my offering...I know, I know...its manipulated...whatever...LOL...

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:02 AM

hi lesley!! you wild woman! glad you could make it... kool KISS face! :]

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:14 AM

just noticed... i copy & pasted the lyrics... they're misspelled!!! arrrrrrrrrgh!! i thought everything on the net was spelled correctly! :P

Apophis906 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:20 AM

file_165937.jpg

Ok then,well here is my bad hair. This was back in 90,senior year in high school. Yes,that is a mullet,lol. No that is not my normal hair color. I tried to lighten it,lol. My hair now is normal just braided down my back.

UKmac ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:27 AM

file_165938.jpg

hiya all, could not resist to post this before I go to work. This thread made me smile before a day out in the rain. I had a mad moment before Christmas and dyed my hair blonde. It lasted two days before shaved it off. Steve : Scotland Sorry for lack of pic quality, webcam shot...

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:32 AM

clapping ooooh...glad to see ya'all here!!! Brian...those pics are just too cool!!! come on show us your baldy head HC...or better yet...let us see what you looked like WAY back when...when you had hair!!! hehe...turns with butt facing you...yeah yeah...i deserve to be kicked for that one!!! cindy, what a fantastic pic of Sarah and her gorgeous locks!!! let it grow, let it grow, let it grow! hi Lesley!! nice to meet ya!! luv your photo and your hair is tuff stuff!!! definitely a kool kiss face as cyn says! William....you call that bad hair? hey...you know here in Kentucky a mullet is STILL #1 hair style for guys!!! LOL.. i think red hair looks good on you. you should see this one pic i have of me when i was in 7th grade. OMG...my mom dyed my hair carrot orange AGAINST my wishes. I was the laughing-stock of the entire school!!! I kid you not!!! i looked like bozo the clown. I think i have that foto floatin' around here somewhere. If i find it, I'll scan it and upload it. one little chuckle from ANY of you...well...you'll get the biggest butt-kickin' this side of the Mississippi!!!! Thanks ya'all!!!! this is so much fun to see everybody!!!!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:39 AM

i see our postings crossed, Steve. Hey...great to see ya!!! this thread has been making me laugh and smile too, and Lord knows i need all those i can get!!! you look great as a blonde!!! It certainly doesn't look like bad hair day, but then again, I've no idea what you looked like before your mad moment!!!! I'm takin' wild guess here that you uh...weren't quite pleased with the results since you shaved your head a few days later??!! LOL...i shaved my head two once...stayed that way for 3 years...hmmmm...anyone interested in seeing??? Everyone called me Sinead O'Sheila!!!! LOL Nice to meet ya, Steve!!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 7:16 AM

Wow! After a night sleep this thread has grown incredibly! Hairs rock! It's so funny to find out about the hair-side of ya all! It's wonderful to see what we can do with hairs! The bald and the beautiful! Browsing here, David, Brianz, Cynthia, L., William, Steve and enjoying it very much! Cyn, it's gorgeous, LMAO reading it! What did you do, Sheila? After WW II ladies who had collaborated with the Germans were shaved entirely, and you do it just for fun!? Or did you collaborate with...? LOL! Show us, Sheila! Show us, bald and beautiful!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 7:22 AM

file_165939.jpg

Hehehehe..... fun thread...... an oldie, demonstrating how big, big hair could get. 1981 ......... 8th grade graduation. Not a perm. :~) Sheila.... I love the thyroid hair! Wish mine had looked that good when I'd been diagnosed with hypothyroidism...... I thought my hair falling out was because of stress.... turns out it wasn't.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 8:35 AM

file_165941.jpg

That was then........ this is now........

--- michelleamarante.com

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 10:10 AM

OK, thank you Michelle for sharing these pictures! These two almost similar pictures of you are perfect for the riddle Find the two differences! This will be a tough one for our Rendo-friends, but there are many talented artists here who might come up with at least one difference!

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 10:21 AM

hehehe... 'chelle you're so cute! i luv that hat pic of you! did you ever iron your hair on the ironing board no less? i wanted it straight & parted down the middle like Peggy Lipton back then, have since made peace with my hair... (geez, starting to think there's something in the water with all the thyroid problems we've had :/)...
i remember sheila you telling me about your bad haircut, have been in tears before over such a thing but i luv the up-do kemal did & jc!, i thought mine got a little wild... einstein! hehe... william! the mullet is indeed still in style!! & steve, now imagining you totally bald! :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:29 AM

hey Chelle...I hate you too!!!!! Jeesh, what's with you guys and your gorgeous big hair?????? Man...it's just not fair!!!! I totally love your hair Michelle and WHAT A SMILE!!!! You were gorgeous then and you still are!!!!!!! and i luv that pic of you with the hat!!!! wonderful! i luv hats!!! wear 'em a lot! thyroid hair...sigh...don't you wonder why it's not our armpit hair or hair on legs that fall out? ya know...that would be ok...keep us from having to shave. but noooooooooo. and yeah Cyn...there IS something in the water. Seriously. I've done a lot of research. it's also in milk you buy in store. It's rocket fuel. I do not joke. other stuff in water too. here's just one article. if you want more info do a google search. I've been researching for 2 years and learned so much. i found out too much soy can lead to thyroid problems and autoimmune disorders. Here are just two links. there's so much info out there. IM or email me if you want more links/info. funny, i've met so many people here who have thyroid problems...others who haven't replied to this thread. Click Here to learn about Perchlorate ! Click Here to learn about how soy affects thyroid! About pic of me with bald head...that'll have to wait until kemal gets out of bed. i need help with scanning. cindy....peggy lipton hair???? that's what i had for YEARS....hated it!!! wanted hairs wildy curly hair!!! jc...can you explain riddle, i'm lost find the two differences???? whatcha mean???

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:37 AM

ah... dear sheila... you're so sweet & innocent & jc! tsk tsk... yes, please explain... lmao! :]

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:44 AM

Sorry Sheila, I was a bit in a silly mood! Lots of differences there, far more than only two! Michelle, you had great hairs there, and yes, that smile! A new standard for Leonardo da Vinci! Must be really hard for you girls to lose those exuberant hairs! sigh When I was little people always wanted to have my hairs, but after visit to barber's they were not so interested any more.... Perhaps I still life in the Bokey-era, but to be honest, it's that other people tell me 'get it cut' else I lose track of RR because my vision gets covered by the new wilderness-look....

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:54 AM

I'll definitely check out those links Sheila..... LOL yes not having to shave would be wonderful! I remember when the Dr. told me I had a thyroid condition, I was in complete denial, I had never been sick before! Insisted that they were wrong, but sure enough once I started taking the medication, my hair stopped falling out, and I could stop freaking out everytime I washed my hair. Nope never ironed it but my mom used to iron hers..... she had long straight jet black hair, and when it would frizz up out would come the iron. There are advantages to having curly hair, but I keep mine short because it's easier to deal with, and would you believe I blow it out straight, my hair long and curly just doesn't look as luscious as Cindy's...... I hated it long. So chop, chop.... it's been short for a very long time now.

--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:58 AM

bouncing off the walls is pretty normal for me... but it got to be extreme... so they nuked me :p

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:20 PM

cindy...sweet and innocent? hehe....squirt (i borrowed jan-carel's super-mega soaker!!!! LOL) bouncin' off walls...yep that's you. i bounce too! I'm like Tigger! bounce trounce bounce trounce. ADHD and thyroid in hyper range most of the time now. double whammy!!! makes me bounce off walls. PLEASE DON'T NUKE ME!!!!! my mom got nuked. had grave's/hyperT. now she has Hashi's/hypoT...like me. Michelle...glad your Luscious hair is back!!!! i LUV your hair short!!!! looks totally awesome on you!!!! no more clumps of hairs falling out for me either. that was scary. yes jan-carel, hard to see big clumps of hairs just falling out. i don't need your fertizlier now that i have thyroid medicine! you're so funny! I love your wilderness look, but best to cut it if you can't see my images anymore!!! oooh...can't wait for ya'all to see how i looked when i had shaved head!!!!!! The reason i shaved my head??? Well, i wanted to do something wild, daring, and adventurous! i want to try to find way to get over my shyness and be more confident. i've been trying to overcome shyness my whole life. so i do things like joined drama club, Thespians, and put myself doing things that scare me...trying to force myself to be brave and get over shyness. I figured well, if i can walk around the world with a bald head, I can do anything! And really, it gave me TONS of confidence!!!! i was forced to be in position of being stared at. I was verrrry conspicuous. i lived in small rural town in KY. girls didn't shave heads. i kept shaved head for 3 years. Now, i'm not nearly as shy. i still am, but that experience helped a lot. it FORCED me to deal with my shyness. I like to push myself as you know. always want to change and grow. i was sick of how being shy kept me from doing things. so that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!!!

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:43 PM

Brave new girl! Wow! To choose to do this in your situation is an incredibly brave act! rolls with eyes I thought the tough guys were in the navy, but no, they just walk on the rural streets in Kentucky! Must have been shocking, big clumps of hairs falling out! JC calling for landing procedures on planet earth, do you copy?

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:01 PM

LOL!!! yep, I'm verrrrrry brave!!! Now where's my purple heart????? LOL! tuff guys in Navy?? well, maybe some. my family is Navy family. guess i should have joined, huh?? well, actually, i did try. I really did. i had shaved head then. they said shaved head was ok, but i was too skinny. said i had to gain weight first. told me to eat lots of bananas. i was gonna have to gain a LOT of weight. i figured no way can i eat that many bananas...so my Navy career....over before it ever started!!! LOL. maybe i'm not so tuff after all....wanted to puke thinkin' 'bout all those bananas!!! roger, copy that jc...landing procedures commenced. over and out...

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 2:17 PM

file_165943.jpg

ok, you asked for it!!! thanks to kemal for scanning for me. I must tell you pics of me with shaved head are copyrighted...Glamour Shot Photos. credit given where credit is due. these shots were taken about a month before i lost so much weight and became skeletal. the pic of me with red hair...see reply #36...where i tell William how my mom did this to me...and how i barely survived junior high as a result!!! LOL it's ok to laugh. i can take it now!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.