Thu, Sep 19, 6:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Shade 7 designer LE Serial # help!!

GothKurlz ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 1:02 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:35 PM

installed it and tried to put in the serail # that was emailed to be but it keeps telling me it's an Innocret. does anyone have any ideas on what i should do or who i should email? thanks ---Essie

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 1:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com/article/articleview/20/1/289?sbss=289

>> does anyone have any ideas on what i should do or who i should email? Send an email to Curious Labs. All of the various contact information is on the page listed at the URL attached here.

Natolii ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 1:27 PM

Make sure you are using zeros "0" instead of the letter "O". Always makes sure to use the Hyphens.

amberlover13 ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 1:28 PM

I eventually, after emailing CL 4 times, called tech support at CL and finally got one. That would probably be your best bet. Another thing to try is to do a cut and paste of the number you got and see if that works. That's the only way I can make my P6# to work.

GothKurlz ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 3:50 PM

thanks all, i had copy and pasted it but it kept telling me the same thing. looks like I should just call them and see what they can do. thanks again for your help.---Essie

Berkley ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 6:44 PM

If you copy and paste the number from the email try backspacing 1 or 2 times (if that erases the last number just retype it back in).

I was having problems with mine doing copy/paste and then discovered it was adding extra spaces in, even though you couldn't see them.

Once I backspaced it worked fine.

GothKurlz ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 9:03 PM

thanks I'll give it a try

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.