Fri, Oct 25, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: for Egmont

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 4:17 PM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 1:32 AM

Attached Link: Egmont's Homepage

file_333558.jpg

Some of you may have noticed that we haven't seen much of Egmont since his open heart surgery a couple of months back. Wel,l the road of recovery is long and hard and Egmont is not having the easiest time of it. If you have some time, why not post a few words of encourgagment or even a photo. After a day or two I'll let him know to come take a look. I am sure that it would help lift his spirits. Hang in there Egmont, we are all pulling for you.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Sivana ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 4:40 PM

Yes, I also have missed Egmont here in town, and Im very sorry to hear that he isnt well yet as he is a very nice person. So I send all good wishes to him with the hope that he will find back to a good health soon!!! We need such persons in RR Town!!!

danob ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 4:56 PM

Thanks Kort for the update on our dear friend wish him a good recovery it takes time, and Iam sure he knows we wish him the very best

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 4:57 PM

file_333559.jpg

Since our last communication Egmont, it sounded like you were really giving it your most for recovery. I hope you hang in and be as strong as you can. Perhaps knowing there are many of us pulling with you, it may help lift your spirits up. Best wishes to you my friend. Doug

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 5:14 PM

file_333560.jpg

Hey Edgmont! I knew you had heart surgery but I thought u were ok even though I didn't hear from u for a while. But since I don't spend any time in RR anymore I didn't think much of it until Kortalouche sent me an e-mail telling me that u're not doing that good! When I read it, I felt such a huge sadness falling on my shoulder and my heart.... I remember the always useful and honest comments that u left on my work and I always respected u for that. U've always been such a cool guy, nice, gentle and helpful...... I send u this pic, to tell u a 'lil "coucou" and to encourage u to take ur cam if u can and try and create cos I believe that being creative can be very uplifting and therefore helps on the way of recovery. I join all my sincere and deeply felt thoughts and wishes of well being to u...with all my love. :) Pascale.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 5:33 PM

file_333561.jpg

I thought you was progressing well toward recovery, but saddened to hear of your situation. my wishes are for a speedy recovery and I hope this orchid may cheer you up. we are pulling for you friend

NekhbetSun ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 5:34 PM

Dear Egmont... You know we're ALL thinking about you and wishing you the fastest recovery ! I know you'll be back here again in no time. Just know you're in my prayers !!! Big Hugs, Mina

Rainfeather ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 6:40 PM

dear egmont, a wonderful friend Kort sent me a message today telling me of your progress which hasn't gone as well as we all had expected. now, i have never heard from kort before, and with the hundreds and thousands of artists in this gallery alone, it is hard to get to know everyone. i call him a wonderful friend because anyone who contacts strangers to let them know how another friend is doing makes him a wonderful friend in my book. funny how we all touch one another without the actual physical "touch". we move each other even if we're all separated by miles or even seas. i guess what touched me the most is your devotion to your wife and her devotion to you. that is a rarity these days. love does indeed conquer all and i am adamant that anyone who could love as much as you have, anyone with such a devotion is bound to conquer whatever challenges are thrown their way. i continue to hope for a speedy recovery and will continue to say a little prayer for you and your wife. i am wishing for more of your wonderful photographs and soon! get well soon my friend and give my love to your wonderful wife =) hugs, Rain

Punaguy ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 7:24 PM

file_333562.jpg

Aloha Egmont! Been awhile since our last talk, and I didn't realize you were still under the weather. These things take so much time to heal properly, and just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers, as is your wife and family. Take your time to heal, and know that your online friends are concerned for you and your speedy recovery...Get well soon so we can get our incitful comments and posts that you have provided in the past. Much Love and Aloha, Dave~

Kana'es Photography

kimariehere ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 7:31 PM

file_333563.jpg

Our thoughts and prayers are with you . You are loved and a very special part of our community we are all rooting for you. sending my love, Kimarie xoxox

kimmers ♥ :O)

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 8:16 PM

file_333564.jpg

Egmont, our thoughts & prayers from the rainy Northwest are coming your way... We're all pulling for you and collectivly that can be monumental!!!! I believe in creative visualization, so visulize yourself well and on the other side of this health challenge... hugs my friend, Akemi

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 8:31 PM

file_333565.jpg

Edgmont, Take it easy and get well! Sendin' colorful healin' vibes your way! My thoughts are with you and your family! Warmest regards, Joe

zahnfee ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 9:29 PM

file_333566.jpg

Dear Egmont,

hope you get well soon, my thoughts are with you!

Although the attached pic is a bit dark, I thought it would be a good choice because it might remind you of something still to come...

Best wishes and warmest regards,
Leon

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:36 AM

file_333567.jpg

Im so sorry to hear that youre going through such struggles after your open heart surgery Egmont. Like others before me have said, perhaps it will boost your spirit knowing all of us is pulling for you. I know it sure helped me after my accident. Sending you all the get-well-vibes i can. Sidenote....this is really a wonderful thing youre doing Kort. Youre a great friend, one whom we all are proud to know. Nice shots everyone....i totally LOVE yours Doug. You finally nailed that sucker i see. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:33 AM

file_333568.jpg

I hope you get well soon. Health is the most important thing in life, no doubt. And I know what I am talking about. My uncle had the same, so take your time. All you need now is time for yourself.... rest is the best medicine to heal. And of course friends around you!!!! A kiss from Holland..... Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

sharky_ ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 2:20 AM

file_333569.jpg

Aloha Egmont ... Just wishing you well and a return for better health soon. Here is looking up to you as a great artist and a person that always gave guidance to everyone. You have many fans here and I am one of em. Get well soon buddy... Aloha...Errol

gwfa ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 2:27 AM

file_333570.jpg

hope you'll get better soon - know that you are not alone...

Gerald

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 3:12 AM

file_333571.jpg

Dear Egmont,

it saddens me to hear you're not that well yet having a hard time. Thinking of you very often but didn't manage to write to you in those last few weeks blush... feeling a bit guilty now! Yes, the road of recovery is long and hard... take you time, my dear friend! Hope this thread will lift your spirit!
Wasn't sure what to post for you... first I thought of an image from the town you grew up (promise to send you more of those shots in emails asap) but then I stumbled on a shot I took last year during my summer holidays LOL... found it very apt since it's similar (not the same quality though) to images from you. And the second reason to post it: In the image I see a man whisteling happily while working on his flowers in the garden surrounded by bees and butterflies. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery so you will be able to work in your beautiful garden again very soon! ... and of course to be creative with your cam again :o)
Hugest hugz and greetz to your family as well
Monika

PS.Thank you Kort, for starting this thread and update me... wouldn't have noticed since I'm not around. You are a wonderful friend!

Onslow ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:13 AM

file_333572.jpg

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Get Well Soon Richard.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:15 AM

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That little doll always cheers me up.....PERFECT picture Richard. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cbender ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:24 AM

file_333573.jpg

hello dear Egmont.... something from my side too... all the best... and may thing soon cheer up! a kind of "structural support" here... ;)

hugest hugs
...adn all the best for you and your family!

christian

ModestyB ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:44 AM

file_333574.jpg

Hi Egmont! Acumulate your streingt! Heal good! I'm sending powerful thought to U! Puss & Kram

marybelgium ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 9:03 AM

file_333576.jpg

Dear Egmont, I hope you are feeling much better very soon ! Big Bisou from Belgium Mary

Drea71 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 11:33 AM

file_333577.jpg

Dear Egmont, really hoping that your working hard on your recovery will pay out very, very soon. Here's the first sight of spring after a huge snow storm around here - just for you to cheer you up a little. If this little flower can fight the cold, so can you!!! Hugs from your "hometown" Hamburg Drea

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:50 PM

file_333578.jpg

Get well soon..but don't try to push..take your time..get your energy back....time heals..*S*

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:34 PM

file_333579.jpg

Dear Egmont, My thoughts are with you and your family.May all of these warm wishes here help to speed you on your way toward recovery.Know that you are missed,not only for your wonderful and inspiring art,but for your generousity and your valuable insight.Get well soon my friend.Sincerely,Marlene :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Prinzessin ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:51 PM

file_333580.jpg

Dearest friend... I felt the last days that something is not that right with you - thats the reason why I sent you an email two days ago... We all send you hope, love and strength!!! I hope youre recovering soon... I miss you, you know... be strong!! The light will come back... I know... *hugesthugs* and all the best With love and warmest regards, your friend Nina.

Please have a look at www.digital-renaissances.org!

herbstliebe ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:57 PM

05-12-04-25DerMorgenImGebirge640.jpg

thanks kort!

dear egmont,

i'm very sad about your health and i hope you feel better very fast!

my thoughts are with you!

best wishes

corinna

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 3:19 PM

file_333581.jpg

Dear Egmont, I'm so sorry to haven't write you since a long time. And I wasn't proud of me when I real the message of Kort, and yours tonight. Forgive me. I've think so many times to you, and because I was busy, because I was tired, I haven't concretise my thought, and don't ask about you. That's a terrible mistake, and if Giancarlo was here, he'll tell me (one more time...) that one never should defer to tomorrow what one can do today ;o))))) Then tonight, I dedicate my time just for you, I've choose another macro made this week-end about a big Amarylis, and this one is just for your, to tell you how I miss you, and how I love you (in all friendship of course..... smile please !). Nobody could take your pain and could feel what you are feeling now. But I hope that you find the force to stay better, to let behind you this terrible disease, and that Spring will be the "Renaissance" for you, a new life will begining, and when you find in you the force which will allow you to stay better, you will be stronger than ever. I also know that you are well surrounded, by your sweet wife, your children and your family. I think that there are also friends who support you. And then, we all are there, to link our thoughts and our prayers with yours, to send you all our love and our positive energy. The depression is a terrible monster, but I know that you will have the force to fight it, and to leave victorious this combat too. All my thoughts are with you my friend, and all my tenderness too. A very big and special hug for you Egmont. Nathalie

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 3:59 PM

Hi Egmont, I have been away for the week and have just received message from your friend Kort informing me that you are still suffering and battling with current medications. You must have a true friend Kort,and with alot of wonderful people here on Rendo.For their kind words and photos of encouragement. So i am sure this work will warm that heart of yours into action. Remember take it easy and give your body time to settle after the shock it has gone through lately. Also remember that you have alot of friends on here that care for you and will always be here to listen and brighten your day. And i know how much you love my froggie shots so this one is for you mate.Hope he makes you smile today. And remember i am just an email away if you need me. Your Aussie Friend Chris:)

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:00 PM

file_333582.jpg

For for Egmont From Chris:)

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:21 PM · edited Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:29 PM

file_333583.jpg

hi Egmont.. in honour.. a bit in your style..

maybe a little worse for wear, but still has miles to go!!
hang in there.. sending lots of positive thoughts & love xo

hugz, cindy :] ps.. that's suppose to say 2006! just noticed.. oh well.. only 2 mo into the year.. hard to remember.. lol, muuuuuuah!!

Message edited on: 03/16/2006 16:29

hotracer2 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 5:38 PM

Hi Egmont Sorry to hear you are still having troubles recovering, I hope you get better soon wish to see some more of you excellent images, we all miss you. May God bless you and help you to recovery. Best Wishes Mark

Mimey ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 7:00 PM

file_333584.jpg

Hallo Egmont! Ich bin zwar seit einiger Zeit nur passiv bei Rendo, aber doch nicht so passiv, dass mir nicht aufgefallen we, dass schon lange kein posting mehr von dir zu sehen war. Ich hoffe sehr, dass das nicht wirklich was zu bedeuten hat und du dich weiter auf dem Wege der Genesung befindest. Ich freue mich schon wenn dann wieder deine ersten Bilder hier auf renderosity zu sehen sind. Liebe Grse aus Baden Lutz

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 8:18 PM

file_333585.jpg

TGhis is for you, with encouragement from one who helped another through this. Please do not feel too down and be as active as you can be...grab an arm and walk if you are able..we want you back. This image is for you. TomDart.

Chaos911 ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 6:52 AM

file_333586.jpg

Get well budy!!!

CameraObscura ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 12:20 PM

Friday, March 17, 2006 9:42 PM Pacific Time

My dear friends at Renderosity,

I wish to say a very special thank you to Kort for having started this tread in the forum and the many wonderful responses from you all. It certainly has made the week and more for me. The many great pictures along with your thoughtful words have brought me truly to tears as they have also warmed my spirits in this very cold winter.

Some of you also wrote e-mails and instant messages, expressing your support and understanding for my absence here. A few of you know the reason why and therefore have a better understanding. Please let me share with you the last eight weeks, for you may know someone else, a parent, a loved one, a friend, or even yourself at some point n the future may experience open heart surgery.

We all have heard the expression life is short or life is precious and I for one can attest to that, for had I not gone to the hospital on Friday, January 13, my family would be mourning their loss.

Since the release from the hospital, I was briefly re-admitted because of complications. recovery was originally estimated at 8-10 weeks and now 15 weeks. Though we are all happy with the medical recovery and healing of the 7 scares, I did face some road block.

I was told that patients who undergo heart surgery will be confronted with depression. No one really knows why. Unfortunately, I have been in it for the last 8 weeks. I sleep a lot and have no real interests in doing anything. The weather, even here in Northern California has not helped very much.

The depression is compounded because there also have been issues with the medications. Some of these issues, like nausea, metallic taste in the mouth, light-headedness, and upset stomach brought on by the medications side effects.

The sense of smell becomes more acute and one becomes nauseated by even soap or someone brushing their teeth. Even losing ones sense of taste, as I am unable to drink my favorite beverage, milk or eat most foods. All of this adds to the mental imbalance and makes the depression last longer.

However there is good news also to report. Each day I try to accomplish just one or two things like washing the dishes or like today making dinner for the first time since surgery. Trying to get back into the routine that I was in before.

I also have been thinking about my life in the past. Trying to put the pieces together and making sense of the puzzle. For let us not forget, I do not drink, smoke or take drugs and we have been eating very healthy, and yet I had a heart attack.

Therefore I have thought of how I want to spend the next 40 years plus. So from time to time, when I post again, I will share some insights with you. For it is in our control to choose the quality of life we want to life.

Thank you so very, very much for all your kind words. It has made a difference.

Warmest regards
Egmont

logiloglu ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 3:39 PM

file_333587.jpg

Hallo Egmont !

Wie immer bin ich etwas sp aber ich mhte Dir meine besten Wsche und eine schnelle Genesung wschen ! Gerhard . #:O)

Einzie1 ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 2:01 AM

file_333588.jpg

So sorry to hear your road has been rough, Egmont. Remember you are "Surrounded" by love and support. Gather strength and kiss your wife. Only good thoughts, Einzie1

pimbotin ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 3:18 AM

file_333589.jpg

Hi Egmont... I don't know you but I am touched by this story... So Ruby and I wish you all the best...

CDBrugg ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 6:09 AM

file_333590.jpg

Dear Egmont, All my best wishes for a prompt and full recovery ;-)) Charles

Charles

Digimon ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 5:16 PM

file_333591.jpg

Dear Egmont, I am so pleased to see the huge response to Korts thread. I am so sorry to hear that your recovery has been difficult! But do not despair, you WILL be better!! And soon return to the things you love to do!! Love, Wendy & Eric

Why isn't it moving?

Suzy007 ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 9:26 PM

file_333592.jpg

Hi Egmont, Just yet I got a link to this page from one of your friends at Renderosity. I am happy for you, that you have such friends here in the gallery. Take the time you need, I hope so much, that you willbe better soon. Suzy

herbstliebe ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2006 at 8:45 AM

GalleryImage1183082.jpg

i'm just working at an image and i thought, the angel can bring you nice thoughts and warm sunbeams.

best wishes

corinna

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.