Fri, Sep 20, 1:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: When we were young

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:47 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:29 AM

file_341069.jpg

I found old pictures and I scanned them, I thought it would be a nice thread. Show me your pictures from long long time ago when you fell in love with the one you are still married with

This is Ger and I.....from 1974
I was 15 there and Ger 19
time flies...we are still a couple....
I met Ger 17 OCTOBER 1973........wow that's a long time ago
we got married in 24-6-1977

Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:49 AM

file_341070.jpg

And this is me wit Ger again.....lol

good old memories.......the golden oldies....cool

Ilona

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:56 AM · edited Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:57 AM

file_341072.jpg

And here me with my DOG !!!

His name was Duke...it was  a Dane, such a lovely dog he was !!

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 10:55 AM

these are wonderful Ilona!!.. so young.. so happy..  in love.. & still together!!  you gorgous gal!!

Show me your pictures from long long time ago
when you fell in love with the one you are still married with

hehehe.. if that be the one i am married to now, it would not be so very long ago.. :rolleyes:

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:03 PM · edited Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:05 PM

That's why Cynlee....

because the most couples are divorce, once or maybe twice.

I got married with 18....to young for these days....got my first child with 21

we have 3 sons

Sure each marriage has its ups and downs, that's why I created my own space now in my daily life......without any problems......that's very important in a relationship, we are not each other's possession

Ilona

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 2:10 PM · edited Sun, 07 May 2006 at 2:11 PM

Ilona...I will GUARANTEE and assure you I do not and cannot "own" my wife!   She is independent and we get along wonderfully.  Well, so am I and no prob with personal space and vaired interests. Why try to bend a reed a direction is it not meant to bend?

Thanks for the pics.   Cyn likely speaks for lots and lots of folks in her words.    TomFlexible.

danob ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 2:31 PM

Haha nice one Ilona you two have not changed that much over the years

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

UKmac ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:38 PM

Show me your pictures from long long time ago
when you fell in love with the one you are still married with

if that be the one i am married to now, it would not be so very long ago.

Same here...............

Steve

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 3:10 AM

file_341182.jpg

Just adorable shots!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So I couldn't help me self sharing this one with U, Ilona.
My armourbearer Thomas & I have known eachother since I was
17  when we started a band :)

We still have several bands together :)
& 2 sons :)

BIG PUSS & KRAM
&HAPPY SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 4:06 AM

oooooooo Cooooool.....hehe the first one that post a picture.....

if you can't scan the pictures, try to make a picture with your cam.....just a tip !!

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 8:44 PM

Ilona, my dear.. You are one of the few lucky ones that still holds traditional beliefs and values. That is VERY admirable indeed! In my own personal opinion, not only have "girls gone wild" but the "world" now has as well. The whole institution of marriage has declared official bankruptcy (and others can disagree with me on this one??!!) I have treated many broken marriages in the past with a "different" kind of therapy, and err... i mean, i'm not a frivolous little skank... lol ;) I meant in terms of counselling, that is..... and have come to realize that in this day and age, most of societal values and morals goes by the belief "lets go with the flow". We no longer meet people who prosper and grow in marriages. Now divorce is much too easy to obtain, and hence, its become a "natural solution". Who cares about working through problems, that was " sooo yesterday".... Mind you, for those of us who have tried to repair our marriages, with no success.... I will still stick by the saying: It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees ( no pun intended :) ) :) Hugs to all, tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 1:19 AM

Tofi: Sure I do understand too if a marriage is a "disaster" then it is better to split up. But these days couples can't talk anymore. Or see the grass greener on the other side. Sure I had hard times too, but we won all the time, because I know what you left, can be more worse in return....not for each couple....but most of the time it works like that way....and you will regret what you left....I am happy the way I live now, I have my own space, can do things I like without any problems.....my hubby is always there for me when I am sick, he can cook, clean my house.....etc etc...but even when he is a good man, I need my own space......lol...he is a hard worker makes a lot overtime, but so do I......house wife and a job together is a hard time too....haha

"Even when you think the grass is greener on the other side, once a year all will be brown again and the fresh smell disappears!!!!"

Ilona

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 4:42 PM

file_341405.jpg

you guys rock modesty!.. big p&k!! ok, so here i am with Monte.. not so long ago.. when we first met & so in love.. still are.. & i have no regrets when it comes to life & love xo

ModestyB ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_341410.jpg

AAAWWWWWEEEE!!!

What a couple..Monte & U, Cindy :)
As like Ilona & Ger...........
& me & my armourbearer Thomas....

The secret recepie......mutural respect & Love :)

Share one more oldie :) Have allready showed I think..but
I think it's kind of cute LOL!!!!!!!!

Thomas & My first pregnacy
Timothy is in the belly..he is now 20 years old..

he has picked up the music :D playing Alice Cooper &
other old goodies...but allso new stuff & he has started to wright
hes own stuff to :)
But thats another story!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEGA PUSS & KRAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!

respect, free space & lotta love ;)
and as Niu mentioned....the moonproject LOL!!!!
.......Sometimes lotta compromize ;)

xoxoxoxo

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:30 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh such a gorgous pictures Cyn and modesty.....wow thanks....they look so damn sexy. Hope this is allowed, hahaha.....

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:47 PM

hehehe.. damn sexy, yes.. that's a lotta of luuurve.. you are so adorable as a balloon!! megaMUUUAH!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.