Thu, Sep 19, 10:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: V4 Preview

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 5:10 AM

... or perhaps V4 is ugly like Judy and they prefer not to show her to avoid heart attacks :lol:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 5:55 AM

Quote - Meanwhile (heh) I'd just settle for a cough suppressant that does what it's supposed to ;)

My grandmother used to make her own, using this recipe:

• One shot of lemon juice
  • One shot of honey
  • One shot of corn whiskey (Jack Daniels being her preferred choice, for coughs and other ailments).

Directions: Mix well, drink fast. She also used to say that the more you take, the better you'll feel.  

I only ever tried it once, and it did seem to cure my cough, after a brief moment or two of significantly increased hacking (I've always felt that JD was for sipping, not throwing back, but it takes all kinds...)

Darboshanski ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 8:34 AM

All I can say is we saw this very same exchanges about Passport members and the release of the G2 males. Everyone was so up tight about it and look what ended up happening... the G2 males turned out to be not such a big deal after all.

I'm not saying this will happen with V4 I think she will be a very good and improved character. Daz has managed to put a little more into each Victoria they release but Daz will release her when they are ready and there is not much we can do about that.

I too feel that it didn't cross the mind of the original thread poster that the link couldn't be seen by all. Excitement does that and I feel they  just wanted to share that excitement with the rest of us which to me is not a bad thing. At least we were being thought of and I don't think it was meant as an "Elitist PC member" type rip on the rest of us.

PC club members are our best intel and I am happy to hear from them because if they are getting previews of new Daz items that means they are not long or very close for release for the rest of us. But, that's just my line of thinking

My Facebook Page

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 9:34 AM

Quote - All I can say is we saw this very same exchanges about Passport members and the release of the G2 males. Everyone was so up tight about it and look what ended up happening... the G2 males turned out to be not such a big deal after all.

I'm not saying this will happen with V4 I think she will be a very good and improved character. Daz has managed to put a little more into each Victoria they release but Daz will release her when they are ready and there is not much we can do about that.

I too feel that it didn't cross the mind of the original thread poster that the link couldn't be seen by all. Excitement does that and I feel they  just wanted to share that excitement with the rest of us which to me is not a bad thing. At least we were being thought of and I don't think it was meant as an "Elitist PC member" type rip on the rest of us.

PC club members are our best intel and I am happy to hear from them because if they are getting previews of new Daz items that means they are not long or very close for release for the rest of us. But, that's just my line of thinking

I haven't read this entire thread, but even if the original poster knew that only PC members could see the referenced images, I would not object even though I am not a PC member.  Rather, I appreciate learning that I COULD see a V4 preview if I wanted to pay for the privilege.  That lets me make an informed decision about the utility of joining PC.  As an economist, I believe that markets work better the more information we have about our market choices; so I will never resent anyone who gives me market information... unless it's by phone during dinner. (grin)

But I will also say, as an economist, that as a general matter---

1.  human societies have always had --and will always have-- markets where goods and services are only available to those who choose to pay for them, whether it's fancy cars or horses or access to online resources

2.  in a digital economy, I expect information --and access to information-- will move more and more into the realm of markets where you will have to pay to play

3.  despite (1) and (2), there will always be consumers who resent the prices set for some goods and services and even, in some cases, that certain commodities are distributed through markets at all (food, water, health care... and now V4 previews)

peace....

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 10:03 AM

I'm really stunned. First of all, I don't want specially to see a V4 preview. In days, all the Poserworld will be full of V4 renders and then I will evaluate her, not with two or three (or ten) renders. Pics of V4? Okay. No pics? Okay too. So end of the story for me

But now... folks, are you looking at yourselves? I lived here the arrival of The Girl, of Poser6's Jessi and James, of the G2 Generation... each new character that as soon as possible people shared their previews to the rest of the community. 'Hey, a new pic! This is the url! WAHOO!!!' It was like a game....

...but now this looks like an assasin market where you talk about memberships against non-members, of privileges of information, about 'I'm a member nah-nah-nah so I can and you can't nah-nah-nah', holding in your hands the TOS like a warhammer to smash your opposite... hysterical comments about releases... Poser7 is a battle, V4 is a war... WTF is happening here? You're stressed me. Please, take a big breath and relax !!!!

:cursing:

CASETTE
=======

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 10:19 AM

I'm not sure I'm reading the same thread I posted on earlier? where in Gareee's post did he say PC members are better than the rest of us?

The way I see it PC members pay for a service that happens to include advance previews of the newest toys Daz are about to unleash on the Poser world, that doesn't make us non members less worthy, it just means we have less spare cash to chuck at our favourite obsession.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

chinnei ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 12:04 PM

Quote - but now this looks like an assasin market where you talk about memberships against non-members, of privileges of information, about 'I'm a member nah-nah-nah so I can and you can't nah-nah-nah', holding in your hands the TOS like a warhammer to smash your opposite...

I don't view it like that at all.  I havn't seen anyone who have the PC membership posted here only to gloat against those who doesn't have access.  
Remember, this whole thing started because the original poster provided a link to a members only forum.  Now, who knows what was the intent of that poster to provide the link that can't be accessed by everyone.  Do you really think it was done to tease those who doesn't have the access?  If that was really the intent, then you should take the issue with that person.  Because, as far as I'm concerned, rest of the other PC members only posted about why the images cannot be posted because of TOS.  It wasn't them who posted the unaccessible link and telling you to join the membership.  
I don't have the membership myself either, but I don't have issues with people posting links to members only forum.  If I can't access it then I just move on and ignore the thread.  But I could certainly understand how you could view it as teasing.

Thetis ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 12:26 PM

There is a hairstyle out - for V4 only. And an additional product with fittings for other characters - except V3. That makes me wonder if my V3 has outlived her date of expiry.

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 12:44 PM · edited Wed, 06 December 2006 at 12:48 PM

Oh... That hair gives you facial previews of v4:

www.daz3d.com/shop.php;item=4670

Looks like her default face.

See also:

www.daz3d.com/shop.php;item=4728

And if you don't think that woman looks real, I'll have to start spamming Renderosity with the same BoA photos I tossed at Daz the other day...

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 12:51 PM

Quote - There is a hairstyle out - for V4 only. And an additional product with fittings for other characters - except V3. That makes me wonder if my V3 has outlived her date of expiry.

Well, the signs that she was coming to the end of her reign were confirmed when she became a freebie at DAZ....

...but to not support fittings for her when there is such a vast array of characters out there based on her????? 

Well, to me that seems to be missing a big trick. :0/

Klutz :0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 1:01 PM

Quote - ... I'll have to start spamming Renderosity with the same BoA photos I tossed at Daz the other day...

BoA is HOT!!!   Please don't hold back on my account!  🤤 :tt1:

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:11 PM

file_361559.jpg

Here's your BoA fix. :)

In this pic she reminds me of Aiko, only she's real.

Her face is also very similar to the expression morph pack pic for V4.

Renderosity Gallery

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:12 PM

file_361560.jpg

This pic of V4 is now open to the public, as it is a product image for the new hair:

Renderosity Gallery

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:15 PM

file_361562.jpg

Here's another one.

Renderosity Gallery

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:17 PM

file_361563.jpg

In this one, note the large 'trapazoids'? (Is that what they are, or is it just called collarbones).

In one PC image this appeared massive. It is nice to know that while prominent, they are not as big as the early image PC members got.

Renderosity Gallery

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:19 PM · edited Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:25 PM

file_361564.jpg

Oh and just for kicks, BoA again, age 20 btw, born in november of 1986 (man... I was already in high school by then), this time she -really- looks like the V4 expression pack, and also 'toony'.

When we got married, my wife had a facial structure similar to that, though even more 'toony' - with rounder cheeks (that she hates but I think are cute :p).

Someone else was saying she looked like 'Milla somebody or other - an American or Russian actress I'm not familiar with. 'Janowitz' or 'Janovitch' or something...

V4 seems to be in between the two when I think about it. I wish I could post the really detailed V4 renders. They show a lot more.

Renderosity Gallery

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:43 PM

Nice to see they got away from the Chicklet-teeth look.  That's about the only observation I have at this point, as the images released do not show the figure in anything but a very relaxed, stress-less pose; I am more interested to see how the joints will work in extreme bends e.g. the shoulders and knees and hips.  Nostril glow looks like it is still kind of an issue.  The collar bones do seem kinda big, hopefully there is a morph to bring those down a little bit when you want to (although I like big collar bones actually).

I have a DAZ Platinum Club membership, I never thought of it as something to brag about though, that's like bragging about being subscribed to the LA Times or something.

My Freebies

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 2:45 PM

Quote - Someone else was saying she looked like 'Milla somebody or other - an American or Russian actress I'm not familiar with. 'Janowitz' or 'Janovitch' or something...

Milla Jovovich:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=51787

Oops, I mean:
http://www.famousbabes.com/milla/mjpics1.htm

(although NT-Anna is a super beautiful V3 character)

My Freebies

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:26 PM

Quote - Nostril glow looks like it is still kind of an issue. 

You can deal with nostril glow very easily by using object-based ambient occlusion; i.e., add AO to the nostrils body part in the Materials editor.  For nostrils, I usually set the MaxDist value to 4 and leave the RayBias setting at its default.

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:31 PM

Maybe straying a little further OT but following the 'glowing nostrils' reference.......

I am sure this has been noted by other folk too.....

The prevalence, admittedly less so of late of the flourescent lit mouth.

Often I have seen renders with characters posed with open mouths that have teeth and tongue garishly illuminated like they have strip lighting in there...

What is all that about then?

Klutz :0? 

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:38 PM

Quote - Oh and just for kicks, BoA again, age 20 btw, born in november of 1986 (man... I was already in high school by then)

November 1986 I was Married, my oldest son was 7 months old & I was a month away from being made redundant for the first time. Scary how time just seems to slip away from you eh?

Back to Poser & V4, so that's what V4 is going to look like? I no like! sorry!

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:40 PM

Gotta agree with you....I ain't struck yet! :0(

Life is a beta.

Thetis ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:41 PM

Quote - > Quote - There is a hairstyle out - for V4 only. And an additional product with fittings for other characters - except V3. That makes me wonder if my V3 has outlived her date of expiry.

Well, the signs that she was coming to the end of her reign were confirmed when she became a freebie at DAZ....

...but to not support fittings for her when there is such a vast array of characters out there based on her????? 

Well, to me that seems to be missing a big trick. :0/

Maybe V4 will be free (or nearly free) too? It seems a good marketing strategy to give a basic item for small money to make people spend loads of money on additional items. The hair (the one that only fits V4) already shows that one can dump all V3 stuff when upgrading to V4 because it will not fit the new figure. If upgrading at all....

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:43 PM

Quote - Maybe straying a little further OT but following the 'glowing nostrils' reference.......

Often I have seen renders with characters posed with open mouths that have teeth and tongue garishly illuminated like they have strip lighting in there...

Well, hopefully this isn't overly OT since object-based AO could be useful for addressing concerns folks might have with V4's appearance.  That strategy works with glowy mouths too.

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:43 PM

I hope that is not the case...A lot of folk have a lot of time and money invested in V3 stuff! :0/

At the very least, there has to be a market for something to convert V3 stuff for use with V4!

Klutz :0/

Life is a beta.

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:45 PM

Quote - > Quote - Maybe straying a little further OT but following the 'glowing nostrils' reference.......

Well, hopefully this isn't overly OT since object-based AO could be useful for addressing concerns folks might have with V4's appearance.  That strategy works with glowy mouths too.

Thanks for that response....I thought there had to be a realistic solution! :0)

Life is a beta.

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:49 PM

Quote - I'm not sure I'm reading the same thread I posted on earlier? where in Gareee's post did he say PC members are better than the rest of us?

The way I see it PC members pay for a service that happens to include advance previews of the newest toys Daz are about to unleash on the Poser world, that doesn't make us non members less worthy, it just means we have less spare cash to chuck at our favourite obsession.

I never did. Some people like to bash Daz and thr Pc club at every oppertunity, and I was stupid enough to try to help someone out in a thread that was a good "target".

No big. I've been called much worst (heck today even!) and my actions in the community speak for me.

Oh! Wanna know WHERE I was called worse today?

The wife REALLY wanted a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, and  I heard Wal-Mart was getting one last shipment for the holiday season, so I spent 9  hours waiting in a line with others to score her one. Some people of course just showed up at the end, and were furious that they were already sold out, and of course, called us all names.

Course after that waity, and talking to everyone else in line, you just kinda laugh at them. (And one of the college kids offere to sell him theirs for $800. and then another chimed in to "undercut" him for $600.

I've never been in one of those insane video game launch lines, but it was acxtually pretty fun. Some people bought camping chairs while we were there at the store, some slept in sleeping bags, some bought a puzzle and worked on it for hours, and 2 gusy even bought a model kit, and bult it while we we in line.. and they gave it to a kid when they were leaving, since they just built it to kill time.

It was actually a pretty cool social gathering.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:51 PM

Quote - I hope that is not the case...A lot of folk have a lot of time and money invested in V3 stuff! :0/

At the very least, there has to be a market for something to convert V3 stuff for use with V4!

I don't think I've ever had V3 prop or dynamic hair which I could'nt shape to fit V2 by adjusting the hair's base part tran, rotate, and/or scale parameters.  Sometimes you have to go into the PP2 file to "unhide" one or more of the relevant parameter dials though.  In the one or two cases where I couldn't quite get a skull cap to fit exactly right using dial settings, magnets worked for the fine-tuning.  I'm guessing many hair products will either have fit morphs built in, the fit morphs for some other character will work (or be close enough to fit V4), or some kind soul will publish some dial settings they've developed.  So I don't plan to pitch any of my V3 or V2 stuff yet!

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:53 PM

Yeah some people like to pick holes in everything don't they? So did you get the Wii then? I'll be getting one eventually, but not till next year when the big rush to be first to own one is over & the decent games have started coming out.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:56 PM

Thanks for the info confirming that we don't need to dump half the contents of our hard drives , Tguyus  LOL

Life is a beta.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 3:57 PM

Quote - I hope that is not the case...A lot of folk have a lot of time and money invested in V3 stuff! :0/

You can probably count on Steve at 3dUniverse to come out with a plugin for UTC to move all the textures over from V3 & the other older figures. Might even be ready to go as we type.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:01 PM

That is encouraging, LTD.

I reckon you are probably right there.

Life is a beta.

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:03 PM

Quote - Thanks for the info confirming that we don't need to dump half the contents of our hard drives , Tguyus  LOL

Ouch.  I wasn't trying to be patronizing.  Sorry if I overemphasized something obvious.  cheers...

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:05 PM

Not at all ....... I wasn't being sarcastic.....:0)

This is a tricky medium at best! ;0)

Life is a beta.

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:10 PM

I wonder if Daz actually enlisted PhilC to do a wardrobe wizard plugin for V4? I'd think Philc would sell a TON of them (and more Wardrobe Wizards) to convert V3 clothing to work on V4...)

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:12 PM

Quote - Not at all ....... I wasn't being sarcastic.....:0)

Ok, thanks for that.  Anticipating P7 HAS motivated me to clean up my runtime folders.  I think I actually have dumped about half of my files now that I'm nearing the end of a three week purge of stuff I doubt I'll ever use again.  Just trying to get V4's room ready... (grin)

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:13 PM

I would imagine PhilC is going to have that in hand pretty sharpish, with or without Daz's help!

Klutz.

Life is a beta.

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:15 PM · edited Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:17 PM

Quote - > Quote - Not at all ....... I wasn't being sarcastic.....:0)

Ok, thanks for that.  Anticipating P7 HAS motivated me to clean up my runtime folders.  I think I actually have dumped about half of my files now that I'm nearing the end of a three week purge of stuff I doubt I'll ever use again.  Just trying to get V4's room ready... (grin)

I think I am beyond that stage!

I reckon it is an extra hard drive for me minimum.....

Probably a new computer to handle Poser7 well too :0/

To follow your analogy...I'll be building her an extension.......or maybe even a new place! LOL

Klutz. :0)

Life is a beta.

Tguyus ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:23 PM

Quote - To follow your analogy...I'll be building her an extension.......or maybe even a new place! LOL
Klutz. :0)

To further torture the analogy, I'm going to invite her to live with me; but she's going to have to sign a pre-nup.  "Your Honor, I'm suing for divorce because I just couldn't bend her to my will, at least without major body part distortion."

coldrake ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 4:58 PM · edited Wed, 06 December 2006 at 5:06 PM

The Radiant Jaguar Hair by Quarker # Includes Fits for: * Victoria 4 * Victoria 3 * Stephanie Petite 3 * Aiko 3 * Aiko 3 Realistic It also fits V2 with no adjustment. Coldrake

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 5:35 PM

Looks like the default V4 is very cute.

But of course: I rarely use the default version of any figure.  No doubt, she'll morph into pretty much anything that you want for her to be.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

joemccarron ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 7:45 PM

Seems odd that they would make thier most popular figure to look more like a less popular one.  But again I guess (and hope) she can change to whatever we want.

I have noticed on the Daz site they do not have much as far as realistic textures and lighting.  They still have that cartoony look on most items.  Just my opinion.   We will have to see what people can do with new textures etc for this figure.  But so far these renders don't come close to some of the more realistic pictures I have seen with V3.  (I'm just refering to the very few renders that are shown with the hair.)

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 8:14 PM

Aiko is more popular than Vicky these days, so anything that makes her more like that is driving up popularity.

That said, a new round of images just went live - the PA artists product promos, three pages of images.

It looks as if default Vicky might not be what we have been seeing so far - she looks a little more like older vicky this time around in the face, but with better bending.

Also, there is one nude, and from it it appears she still has no built in anatomical accuracy, despite the extremely accurate level of detail in the male figures.

Link, for PC people:
forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php

Renderosity Gallery

JQP ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 8:41 PM

There is one with her 'tipping' a cowboy-like hat (and if you think bull fighters are a moral issue, ask this here Native American about cowboys) that shows elbows don't seem much different than before - but they don't look bad either.

Oh yes, please tell us all about cowboys and the moral issues involved.

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 9:17 PM

It would be off topic, but there is a bit involving a genocide from 1492 onwards in the Americas, and the 19th century portion of that, the second most brutal part of the genocide[*], wrapped up in 'westward expansion' - with the 20th century media glorification of which focusing on a 'cowboys v. indians' motif.

Suffice it to say that the Cowboy image has become synonymous with genocide for many Native People in the same way German soldiers from WWII have for Jews. Actualy Cowboys may not be the guilty party (settlers and the US Cavalry are the actual perpetrators), but the image of them has been tied up with the western occupation, even if they are really just cattle herdsmen.

[*] The most brutal part is between Columbus' second and third voyage - when Spanish slaughtered almost every living soul on Hispainola - often in horrendous ways, as recorded by the church itself. Something that began the very slow move by Spain and the Pope to eventually, a few centuries later, forbid European militaries from the New World when all other efforts at stopping excess finally failed - and thus began the creation of the 'Mission' system to colonize through the church instead. But it is also why native people are still mostly alive South of the Rio Grande and North of the Great Lakes - different means of conquest.

Renderosity Gallery

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 10:09 PM

There were massacres on both sides.  The atrocities were nowhere near as one-sided as some would have us to believe.

BTW - why were a handful of conquistadors able to so easily conquer the Aztecs?  Simple -- they were eagerly helped by an army of approx. 30,000 local natives who utterly despised and hated the cruel Aztec empire -- and were only too glad to assist in its overthrow & utter destruction.

But of course, these types of facts are rarely pointed out in the current politically correct era.

No, the conquistadors were definitely not nice people.  But neither were the people that they conquered.  Anyone who studies the Aztecs in any depth (as well as other empires and groups) will quickly discover that those groups weren't the peace-loving nature worshippers which certain stars-in-their-eyes Western historians of a couple of generations ago envisioned them as being.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 3:09 AM

Cavalry and steel also kind of helped the Spanish a bit, as did gunpowder.

My Freebies

Arien ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 4:23 AM

Quote - Oh... That hair gives you facial previews of v4:

www.daz3d.com/shop.php;item=4670

Looks like her default face.

See also:

www.daz3d.com/shop.php;item=4728

And if you don't think that woman looks real, I'll have to start spamming Renderosity with the same BoA photos I tossed at Daz the other day...

Sorry, but that last one -promo for "Marvelous Realism for Jaguar Hair" is not V4, it's Aiko.
Take a look at this other product of Firebirdz, here:
http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=2109
and you will see it is the same character used in those promo pics.  Stands to reason, since he's done the other product that includes the fit for Aiko.

My store

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 6:41 AM · edited Thu, 07 December 2006 at 6:46 AM

Funny. We was talking about V4 or about History? :lol:

I'm spanish from Spain, the ugly country which did genocides, brutalities and actually each saturday arfernoon kills six bulls in several cities along all the country. First of all, I hate bullfighting. For me and a lot of people here is a national shame. But also is a HUGE business which moves lots of money each year (ranching, shepherds, animals transport, bullrings tickets, transmission rights by TV, tourism...). So we the people screaming for a votation to eliminate this bloody spectacle are sure that votation never will be done. They (The State,  the Ranchers, the Bullfighters... ) will never allow it. So our last choice is that someday, now that Europe weighs in national decisions, Spain would receives an Europe command saying: 'End this shit or I will give you a monstrous fine'. And that's very unprobable, difficult, far far away...

About Columbus, genocides, blahblahblah... Our World is this. And... better we don't review each countries' past. 'Who is without sin cast the first stone' :crying:

And (damn) recovering the thead: V4 has a cute default smile and face; and yes, she looks like Milla Jovovich  :tt1:

CASETTE
=======

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 7:49 AM · edited Thu, 07 December 2006 at 7:50 AM

As far as history goes no nation is squeaky clean. It calls to mind this African proverb:
"Until lions have their own historians, tales of the hunt will always glorify the hunter."

Humans like to think themselves as being intelligent. So if we are so intelligent why are
we always finding new ways to kill, cheat and carry out such high levels of brutality on each other as well as damage the very ecosystem we need to survive in? How can you call that intelligent?
Each year I get older it boggles my mind even more.

Anyway, to get back to the thread I think V4 looks pretty cool just wish Daz didn't make their renders look so cartoon-ish. I think V4 will be a hit! Now if we can just get our hands on her >

My Facebook Page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.