Sun, Oct 6, 4:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I will always love Bryce but... My first Vue image!

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 12:11 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:29 PM

Don't harsh on me too bad I wanted to create something spooky for Halloween and I have just started using Vue. I am not totally impressed with it's ease of use like Bryce or some of the lighting and menus. I am however completely thrilled with Ecosystems this is an extremely fun and easy tool that if Bryce had I would never leave. Vue does seem to render a bit faster (but come on it is on like it's 8th version now!)

Here is Darkness Falls...

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 12:49 PM

I am so mad they broke Daz studio integration with Bryce how stupid is that? It was one reason I bought it! Ok rant over when they fix Daz studio I will of course still use Bryce. :)

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 3:23 PM
Forum Moderator

DAZ/studio still works with my Bryce.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 4:02 PM

Version 3.0 Does not :(

brycetech ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 7:41 PM

heresy!!!

staigermanus ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 9:12 PM · edited Fri, 23 October 2009 at 9:19 PM

there's so much more to it than 'v3'. Come one, there are thousands of other softwares, and Windows versions running amock on your myrids of systems, how can you expect to work on all of them without a hitch or interference.

Maybe you installed something else that replaced a runtime DLL with a newer or older version, and that may break things. Don't generalize it to say it doesn't work with v3, period.

Unless of course it is true for all and it is aknowledged in the release notes as a bug or whatever they want to call it.

I have a bunch of tools that work great on one machine but don't on another. In many cases it's trackable to a lack of feature support in such things as the graphics card. Or versions of the OS. 32-bit vs 64. Heck, even the file system on the C: drive (FAT32 vs. NTFS.... ever tried creating a file larger than 4 GB in FAT32? Or playying a 2GB file in Quicktime? They use 31 bits to represent the media size in the Windows version of 32-bit Quicktime. That's signed integer - what moron would go with signed variables for absolute numbvers? Well they did. At 1.8 GB or thereabouts, 37 minutes in many of my recordings at 720p on 30fps, it stops viewing the video. The audiuo continues, and other softwares have no issues playing it all just fine. The data is there, it's just being misinterpreted by a handicapped piece of software. (bet Apple did that on purpose too to ridicule Windows). Anyway, my point is... it's the little things like these that may make you think the software is worthless, and yet we turn around and keep using it.

It is not BS, it is software, and it depends on thousands of other pieces that are modular and interdependent. Break one link, you break the chain.It don't mean the thing you bought is crap.... necessarily.

-Philip

www.uketutu.com - have you tuned your Ukulele, lately?

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 9:30 PM

Up to V3 works...and Daz is fixing it for V3 now.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 10:09 PM

It's not my machine and any software I have staigermanus it is known about and does not work period. Anyone with Bryce 6 and Daz Studio 3 knows this as do the developers. And I am sorry but to break a product that was "Advertised" as being intergrated is stupid and most likely on purpose. Take a look at the new Daz Studio 3 Pro that is not free, I think they knew that it would not work with Bryce because they do not want to deal with Bryce anymore and want to move on. Now this might be a good move if they come up with a good Bryce replacement but so far they haven't.

Don't get me wrong I love Bryce just tired of the run around.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 10:27 PM

Why how 'vile' of you...;)

Pakled's made more than one trip to the Comfy Chair...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 10:35 PM

Is the comfy chair a good or bad thing?

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 10:39 PM · edited Fri, 23 October 2009 at 10:50 PM

I was asking about launching Daz 3 from Bryce 5.5 interface:

"Response (Kraig Hausmann) - 09/24/2009 05:56 PM
Hi Quest,

There is no integration link between DAZ Studio 3 and Bryce 5.5.  To get a working link, you should installed DAZ Studio 2.x which is available from our website (SUPPORT --> Downloads/Update --> DAZ Studio, scroll down for the link).

We will update Bryce 6.x to support the link with DAZ Studio 3, but there is no set time for its release."

P.S. To see my first Vue render go to my gallery. ;D

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 11:00 PM

Here's the last reply i got from kraig:

Response (Kraig Hausmann) 09/10/2009 01:16 PM 
Hi Annie,

It should be ready before the end of the year. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s any other way we can help.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 9:13 AM · edited Sat, 24 October 2009 at 9:14 AM
Forum Moderator

DAZ/Studio 3 works with my B6.1

Oh and I agree with BT. :lol:

Trust me, you do NOT want a trip to the comfy chair. ;-)
(Caresses the fabric lovingly)

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

rashadcarter ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 10:18 AM

Bryster,

It is impossible for 6.1 to work with DS3 currently, your statement must be in error. The whole point of the 6.3 upgrade due to come out soon is that it will be the very first time Bryce has been integrated in any way with DS 3 advanced. There are some beta testers who already might have copies of 6.3 beta, perhaps those individuals have a working link but it is not 6.1 that is linking, it is 6.3, so technically, the truth still remains that 6.1 does not link with Ds3. If it does, this means that perhaps something went backward in the installation, a dll was exchanged. But 6.1 is not "supposed" to link iwth DS 3.

Bryce 6.1 curently only works with Ds 2.

The 6.3 update according to Daz, is due very soon indeed, well before the end of the year, literally, it could be any day now that Daz makes the announcement. That is the feeling I get from reading the statements made by Daz.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 10:26 AM
Forum Moderator

I stand corrected. I've been going to DS and importing Poser content and then exporting to my Bryce project folders, then importing this content to Bryce. Sorry, not had enough coffee lately.

Vile ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 11:38 AM

Mmmm Coffee!

dhama ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 2:12 PM

Hate to say this, but that scene (very nice) could have easily been done in Bryce too......

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 3:29 PM
Forum Moderator

:lol:@Dhama

staigermanus ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 7:09 PM

Quote - Hate to say this,

no you don't ;-)

Quote -
but that scene (very nice) could have easily been done in Bryce too......

yep, they're all just tools, Carrara, LW, Bryce, you name it. What's great is the image and the idea and the artist behind it all.

In the old days, did people oooh and ahhh at the almighty stick of chalk, or brush of oil paint, or  pencil? No, it's the artist. Same in digital, doesn't have any bearing at all whatsoever whether you used this or that tool, or further 'hopped it thereafter.... at least it shouldn't. IMHO

brycetech ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 9:38 PM

heresy...

BT

ps..how you doin' phil (staigermanus)? haven't heard from you in a while

Vile ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 10:25 PM

What am I chopped liver?

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 7:49 AM
Forum Moderator

..with a nice bottle of cianti.

staigermanus ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 9:33 AM

heresy yep. Hi BT. thanks for asking :-) been better, been worse. I gues I'm doing better than I deserve LOL

Apologies to anyone if I ruffled some dormant feathers. No offense intended. No heresy either. My son is taking a digital media class in high school, they're about to discover Bryce. No worries, I have the warm and fuzzy lovin feelin with Bryze too, always will. Dito with Carrara and Amapi 6 I guess. It's right in there amongst the red and white b lood cells in my veins, unseparable. (well, invertor tip: AEMD may have a way to separate it LOL)

What else is happening in my necks of the woods you ask? I am a full-time technical trainer at ESET. I continue to market and co-develop Dogwaffle (http://www.dogwaffle.info) - yesterday I did a seminar at the San Diego COmputer Using Educator's (www.sdcue.org) conference on how to learn to program with PD Pro and wither VB, Delphi, VC++ etc... or even just using GIMP-compatible LUA scripting to make filters that can be shared with Dogwaffle, GIMP, Artweaver and Pixarra Twistedbrush. Oh, did you notice that Artweaver now has a commercial version 1.0? Major step up from the freebie 0.x it's been for ages. Big moment in the life of Artweaver. http://www.thebest3d.com/artweaver - it also has lugins with Dogwaffle

I also am minvolved with Notas Antiguas, great musicians, accoustic guitars. www.thebest3d.com/music/notasantiguas - experimenting with video editing tools.

One of them also has a very popular tool to help you tune the Ukulele (youtube search: ukulele tuning). We're making a couple of standalones and iPhone apps, and game versions, www.uketutu.com

So that's that. BT, when will you be in San Diego area next time?

Email me off the list

dhama ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 3:34 PM

Quote - > Quote - Hate to say this,

no you don't ;-)

Quote -
but that scene (very nice) could have easily been done in Bryce too......

yep, they're all just tools, Carrara, LW, Bryce, you name it. What's great is the image and the idea and the artist behind it all.

In the old days, did people oooh and ahhh at the almighty stick of chalk, or brush of oil paint, or  pencil? No, it's the artist. Same in digital, doesn't have any bearing at all whatsoever whether you used this or that tool, or further 'hopped it thereafter.... at least it shouldn't. IMHO

Maybe you're just in the wrong forum then, because this is the Bryce forum... The Vue forum is two doors down.

rashadcarter ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 4:01 PM

Personally, I do not think Bryce could produce such an image, at least not in the hands of a first time user. To say truthfully that Vue is an awesome program takes nothing away from Bryce, which is also fantastic. But it just so happens, that in this cemetary example, Vue has the upper hand as this scene is all about the sky effects such as color gradient, haze, clouds and sunlight, all aspects in which Bryce is especially weak when compared to Vue. I am the first guy to put my Bryce gallery up against the best of the Vue galleries, but I would be a fool not to admit that many of the more photorealistic effects I struggle for in Bryce are easily applied in Vue. The average person who does not know about CG would assume the render in reference was a photograph. The clouds are convincing and so is the sun spot, the shadows are deep and black which is accurate for this time of day assuming a low dynamic range camera was used, it all makes sense. I say bravo for a great render, regardless of the software! If people are so confident that Bryce is as good as any other app, then it should not seem like such a challenge or afront to have discussiions occassionally about Vue.

That said, I am an avid Bryce renderer and have never found Vue to be to my liking, even though I know it is designed for easier realism than Byce is, I still stay with Bryce. Seeing good Vue renders will not turn me against Bryce.

staigermanus ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 4:18 PM

Quote -

Maybe you're just in the wrong forum then, because this is the Bryce forum... The Vue forum is two doors down.

I don't use Vue.

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 4:54 PM · edited Sun, 25 October 2009 at 5:08 PM

Quote - Hate to say this, but that scene (very nice) could have easily been done in Bryce too......

I would love to see you do this heck, I would like to see anything in your gallery so I can tell I am dealing with a peer.  I wanted some input from fellow artists does it really matter that I was using Vue?

And as far as the Vue forum being two doors down I have been a member of the Bryce forum for hmmm let me see oh 10 years next month and have contributed more than just "my opinion". As a matter of fact I have help create techniques Bryce was not even designed for. I thought some here might be interested in a new “tool” since Bryce no longer seems to be on Daz’s front burner for a long time now.

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 5:16 PM · edited Sun, 25 October 2009 at 5:20 PM

One more thing using Bryce and Bryce only to create the sun and the clouds not some photographs of the sky does not give me the results that I got in Vue. This is one area that Bryce sadly lacks in. And Oddly I find Vue does not do some of the lighting I like and can get in Bryce. I will keep using Bryce when I want the effect I am after.

rashadcarter ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 9:50 PM

Well, Bryce can indeed produce such an image, I feel confident I could do it, but then I have been using Bryce for 10 years and realism has been my goal the whole time. I am prepared for such challenges, I do not think the average Bryce user is, however. This is the issue, Vue allows new users to do this with relative ease, and that means new users can focus more on the other aspects of the render.  That is a good thing.

I feel I have reached a fair degree of familiarty and success with Bryce clouds. I feel certain the problem with most Bryce renders involving volumetrics is poor lighting, as the volumetric models themselves are very good and better than Vue's or Carrara's. What makes Vue clouds look so great is the Full GI, spectral skylighting tool they offer. Clouds need light from all directions, and most Bryce renders only provide light from a few sides, just not enough to look real.

Using Bryce and its cheap tricks for too long can lead one to form very bad lighting habits that must be broken when moving on to software like Vue.

Bryce skylab is full of awful terrible habit building tricks , such as ambient glow and skydome effects. These awful tools give Bryce renders a very false flat and alien look, cartoonish even. The skydome in Bryce is a false trick. The name "dome" implies that light would shine in from all sides, not just from above like a flashlight. But that is exactly what the skydome does in bryce, a mere flashlight shining straight down and this is very unreal. In real life, the sky actually shines from all sides both horizontal and vertical, the sky actually shines more strong light along the horizon than it does from the top or summit because the horizon is usually brighter than the summit of the sky. The summit of the sky is the thinnest air and the horizon is the thickest so it is brighter than the summit of the sky. Most skylight should come from low angles along the horizon. So Bryce skydome is backward, this makes a huge impact when lighting clouds. Vue has better tools than skydome, Vue has true multidirectional skylight,  so it's clouds look better. If you want truly realsitic clouds from Bryce you need surround light such as IBL, but then you need a fast computer to handle the render times.

The other even greater evil than the skydome is the awful standard ambient glow. It is so flat, so many Brycers sadly rely on this effect to correct their shadows. The result is flatness, as ambient glow is perfectly uniform, nothing in real life is ever uniform, especially light! Indirect light is the key to realism.

So my point is, Bryce can do alot of the stuff Vue can do but you can only do it in Bryce if you use Bryce like it was Vue. Good lighting is the same in all apps. Vue provides newbies with advanced solutions. Bryce does not, if you do not know how to do it it will not happen for you. I hope that when the next Bryce is released they will give a more professional level instruction to get people on the road to much greater realism if they want it. Vue should have nothing to hold over Bryce's head.

Forever Bryce!!!!!

Lown ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 8:24 AM

"This could easily be done in Bryce" sounds like a challenge to me, i say go then, put your money where your mouth is. It is not possible to get a sky like that in Bryce, its just not!
Even the most fantastic Bryce skies with excellently lit and rendered volumetric clouds pale against a Vue sky, and if you look at a Vue sky made by someone who really knows what they´re doing, its just jaw dropping.
That said i TOTALLY love Bryce!!!

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 10:13 AM

Bryce skies cannot even touch properly made Vue spectral skies. Sorry but ti's true.
oddly enough I'm not much of a landscape artist even though I've used Bryc eand Vue for ages, lol, but honestly, check out the difference between even "volumetric" and "spectral" skies, it's night and day.

This pic I did a couple of years ago when Spectral skies 1st came out in Vue
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/vue2007/wyverns_twilight3.jpg

The new spectral 3 skies are almost photoreal (though as always, skill/luck is important)

And as for render times, um, radiosity  with adaptive bucket rendering (iirc), no WAY can Bryce touch Vue for render speed. Vue was faster than Bryce when I first got it, but it's a HELL of a lot faster now.
Go look at my gallery, my 1680x1050 renders take about 2 to 4 hours to render on a 1year old quad core intel.

Enjoy whatever app you like, folks :) but technology wise, Vue stomps Bryce flat, sorry :/

To get the best from either app, you need ot understand them and optimize them.
Simple one for Vue is to reduce Sun shadows to about 85%, and add 0.5 to 2 degreess of softness (in the Sun object property editor), set light and ambient balance to 95% Sunlight (in atmosphere editor) as general rules for outdoor work.
For render optimization, see my tutorial on same.

:)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

dhama ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 10:51 AM

Quote - > Quote - Hate to say this, but that scene (very nice) could have easily been done in Bryce too......

I would love to see you do this heck, I would like to see anything in your gallery so I can tell I am dealing with a peer.  I wanted some input from fellow artists does it really matter that I was using Vue?

And as far as the Vue forum being two doors down I have been a member of the Bryce forum for hmmm let me see oh 10 years next month and have contributed more than just "my opinion". As a matter of fact I have help create techniques Bryce was not even designed for. I thought some here might be interested in a new “tool” since Bryce no longer seems to be on Daz’s front burner for a long time now.

I just gave an honest opinion. This is a Bryce forum, and i'm just supporting that. I even complimented your scene.

dhama ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 10:55 AM

Quote - "This could easily be done in Bryce" sounds like a challenge to me, i say go then, put your money where your mouth is. It is not possible to get a sky like that in Bryce, its just not!
Even the most fantastic Bryce skies with excellently lit and rendered volumetric clouds pale against a Vue sky, and if you look at a Vue sky made by someone who really knows what they´re doing, its just jaw dropping.
That said i TOTALLY love Bryce!!!

A challenge you say, well I like a challenge, but I don't feel like I have anything to prove. Those who've seen my renderings may understand that, and those who haven't, i'm sorry but I don't post at the Renderosity galleries anymore.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 12:07 PM
Forum Moderator

(mutter-gripe-moan)

rashadcarter ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2009 at 1:45 PM · edited Mon, 26 October 2009 at 1:58 PM

file_441860.jpg

No need for a challenge. We can do what we can and cannot do what we cannot.

This discussion is two fold, regarding the software limitations and user limitations. Feel free to place limits on software, but be careful placin glimits on individual artists.The user is more important than the software. So I meet your challenge.

Well, as I said, in this particular Cemetary example, Vue has the upperhand with atmospheric effects and integration. And I know for sure that Vue is faster than Bryce at complex effects, due to the optimizations. But I have made some seriously awesome volumetric clouds in Bryce, Here are some links:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/galleries/0?id=47856&sec=0&_m=d

http://www.daz3d.com/i/galleries/0?id=35900&sec=0&_m=d

http://www.daz3d.com/i/galleries/0?id=47437&sec=0&_m=d

More references:

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origimage_1_1822044.jpg

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origimage_2_1822044.jpg

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origimage_3_1822044.jpg

Notice, my clouds are highly complex and particulate in form, not floating formless blobs, and they are lit from all sides using advanced IBL instead of cheap ambient glow or skydome. They do not look like Vue clouds because I did not use a procedural that would give me the filaments of the Vue clouds, but then again, they do not look like what you would expect from the average Bryce user either. My point is, because Bryce is so slow to render and has so many possibile configurations in the DTE, therefore we have seen very few examples of believable well lit complex clouds in Bryce, that does not mean however that Bryce cannot do it, only that it cannot do it as easily as Vue.

Vue is optimized for realism with realistic cloud presets and lighitng tools, Bryce is optimized for fantasy worlds that render quickly due to lack of natural effects, and I have always hated that about Bryce. Still, if one has the patience and the skill they can get results in Bryce that are fine when compared to Vue. Bryce has superior volumetic modeling potential than Vue, but the lack of practical lighting tools and slow render make it a waste of time for most users.

I have come no where near the limit of volumetric modeling potential in Bryce, just scratched the surface only. I feel certain that if I put my mind to it, I could make a scene similar to the Cemetary example. All I need is the proper procedural to produce the filamental look to the clouds, and a proper hdri to give the appearance of the sky color being transferred onto the clouds. I have to provide the GI myself in Bryce, which is skill intensive and time consuming. I do not however think very many other brycers could do so, and this is surely a problem.

This final included example shows Why Vue is so great, not only for clouds detail, but for realtic sky background gradients. In this scene the haze had to be set such that the background lost all gradient. It is the sky background, not the clouds that look fake to my eye. But that is just me.

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 5:28 PM

Wonderful image Vile, I'm glad you shared it with us. I don't float around the other forums and would have missed it. I'll probably be sent to the comfy chair as a friend of mine has shown me Vue and I'm quite smitten with it. (Just don't let the Bryster know).

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 6:42 PM

Dhama why do you not post here, and thanks for the complement? Very cool examples rashadcarter!

Harrison2 ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 7:24 PM · edited Tue, 27 October 2009 at 7:31 PM

file_441957.jpg

Bryce in the right hands knows no bounds, as Dhama and Rashadcarter so aptly shows us. I have been using bryce for ten years and have too much invested in it to switch now. Instead I push Bryce to do what I want.

Please excuse me as I haven't posted here in a long looooooong time. I do not want to intrude, but with your permission I'd llike to start posting again.

this is 'Avondale Twilight '. An old railway station here in Newfoundland, modeled in Bryce.

Regards

H2

silverblade33 ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 7:26 PM

well, my take on "the ocmfy chair" did 6 years ago in Bryce ;)
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=485272&user_id=7541&np&np

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2009 at 12:06 PM · edited Thu, 29 October 2009 at 12:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Harrison, you don't need permits to post here. All are welcome!

Silver - Nice concept, but is it painful enough?

silverblade33 ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2009 at 7:05 PM

Bryster
wlel, it's a death helm, it sucks yer life out to power the ship's flight, AND, what's even better is, it charms you into WANTING to stay in it! muhaha ;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 11:01 AM
Forum Moderator

:lol:@Silver

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 2:20 PM

Bryster,
hehe ;)

oh comapre these pics.
Man-O-War elven fantays spaceship. Original version made back in 2000 and rendered in Bryce

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=234752&user_id=7541&np&np

later version modelled in 2007 and rendered in Vue
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1527554&user_id=7541&np&np
and a more recent one
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/manowar/manowar_high.jpg

:)

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 2:26 PM

Silverblade33 you could also put that down to knowing your craft (pun intended) better since 2007 though right?

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 7:13 PM

Vile
oh of course! :) It's slowly sunk into my head, lol ;)

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 10:07 PM · edited Fri, 30 October 2009 at 10:07 PM

I stopped at D|S 1.4.16 because it works great with Bryce 5.5.  Of course I don't have any DAZ content that requires a later version.  Was never much into V4.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.