Wed, Sep 25, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:47 am)

Subject: M4's neck

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2009 at 7:05 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 5:24 PM

While I'm at it...

Anyone know of a morph somewhere to shorten M4's neck? The y-scale won't do it, as it distorts the blending at the jawline. I've got a character who is looking a bit out of proportion due to neck length, and could use a way to shorten the neck.

TW

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2009 at 8:27 PM

Have you tried a magnet? Just a thought...

Laurie

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2009 at 10:25 PM

As a matter of fact, I did.

It distorts the shape of the neck, but doesn't move the head. When I add the head to the magnet's list, all I get is distorted shapes there. This shouldn't be that freakin' hard!

lkendall ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2009 at 10:15 AM · edited Mon, 02 November 2009 at 10:27 AM

I have seen several solutions for neck length for V4, and maybe for M4, but none are satisfactory. I wish some talented soul would tackle this problem with a product or a freebie.

lmk

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

poliakis ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 2:34 AM

Use any modeler of your taste (i personnally use modo), and translate the whole head horizontaly with a linear falloff (between the base of the neck and let's say the third of the neck).

Pull the whole thing downwards as wanted, then saved every part (head, neck, eyes, tongue parts , teeth ...) in separate morphs.

Finally use an (erc) master morph to command all that.

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 10:18 AM

So, where have you posted this?????  :)

flibbits ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 11:56 AM

How about use Y length then fix the jaw with a magnet? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.