Wed, Sep 25, 4:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

lover3d ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2010 at 4:44 PM

file_459960.jpg

I looooovee Antonia. Here is what i came up with.,, very early WIP though

lover3d ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2010 at 4:55 PM

file_459961.jpg

here i made a poser test, no bump map or any material setting, just to have a look on how it looks on antonia inside poser.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2010 at 5:12 PM

Looking good.
Keep up the good work.
It will be nice to see the complete set. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

lover3d ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2010 at 5:15 PM · edited Mon, 04 October 2010 at 5:20 PM

I havent done this before and im trying projection painting. it takes ages lol

bluecho you make such nice textures:) its hard to remove all the highlightes on the photographes i think but i have found a away i think wich gives decent results.

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2010 at 5:44 PM

file_459962.jpg

I have uploaded a package of expression morphs to [Antonia's Free Site](http://www.bluecho4u3d.com/Antonia/database/sites/morphs.htm) "**Interim_Expressions**". They are not great morphs, but will perhaps help to fill the gap until odf makes his expression morphs for Antonia. The mouth open morph is a slight modification of a morph by MJ. The morphs for the eye lids are based on a morph by odf. The other morphs are by me. The morphs might be better described as elements of expressions, in the above image various combinations of the individual morphs were used to achieve the full expressions. The INJ file includes ERC to slave the movement of the JawLower to the mouth and chin morphs.

The morphs require the use of Cage's "morph_slot_maker1g.py" (MSM), which is bundled with the package. I'm very excited about this py script. What it does is to create new blank targetGeom (morph) channels with custom internal names. Thus it allows morphs to be injected into any figure what so ever.

Here is a list of the morphs included in the package:

Eyes
     Blink R
     Blink L
     LidTop R
     LidTop L
     LidBottom R
     LidBottom L
Brows
     Brows Together
     Brows Up-Down
     Brows Inner Up-Down
     Brow Up-Down R
     Brow Up-Down L
     Brow Tip R
     Brow Tip L
Mouth
     Mouth_Open_03a_MJ
     Smile-01
     Smile-02
     Smile-03
     Smile-04
     Frown-02
     Mouth Corner L
     Mouth Corner R
     Mouth Width
     Lips Thin-Thick
Cheeks
     Cheeks Puff
Chin
     Chin Down-Up
     Chin Side-Side
     Chin Out-In
Nose
     Nostril Flair

SaintFox ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2010 at 6:36 PM · edited Wed, 06 October 2010 at 6:37 PM

Now that I see those mismatching toungue and teeth textures again I think over redoing them as well. But I hope you all understand when I wait and see what odf says about this issue. If he decides that this will be the mapping in the final version I will update my texture set as well.

And thanks for all the new goodies - poses, expressions and so on. I like new toys 😉

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

edgeverse ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2010 at 6:56 PM

file_460027.jpg

I am almost done her mini t shirt.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 07 October 2010 at 1:49 AM

file_460035.png

** odf**,

I have found a glitch in the 125 jawLower. The x orientation of the jaw is -41.1816. This causes the jaw to rotate in respect to world z when yrot is used on the jaw. A real jaw only swings from side to side, and up and down, without any rotation around z. I think the x orientation should be set to zero. There is a similar situation with the jawUpper.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 07 October 2010 at 4:55 AM

Great find, Les! Thanks for that!

Sorry for being so quiet lately! I have a bad internet connection at my mother's place which has an annoying tendency of disconnecting me just when I try to post.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:40 AM

file_460143.png

In keeping with the season, I have uploaded a set of Fang morphs to [Antonia's Free Site](http://www.bluecho4u3d.com/Antonia/database/sites/morphs.htm).

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 2:06 AM

Wow, thank you sooo much!

Now folks can download these and my Akasha set for a bit of Halloween fun.

I'm going to use these fangs on Toni too. :)

amy_aimei ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 9:37 PM

Quote -
In keeping with the season, I have uploaded a set of Fang morphs to Antonia's Free Site.

Nice teeth!  Antonia need a vampire costume, too.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 4:09 PM

Attached Link: Trick or Treat?

I just did an image with antonia and LesBently's fangs. Go here if you want to see it...

edgeverse ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 4:29 PM · edited Tue, 12 October 2010 at 4:44 PM

file_460256.jpg

I am making a suit for her, its halloween themed.

i attached an image.

Once its done, ill upload to the free resource site

proflooney ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2010 at 6:10 PM

thanks so much she looks really good ans subdivides and scupts nicely in zbrush. Now I just need a male figure with just as great topology

Joe

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2010 at 6:21 PM

I'm still trying to finish the texture set that had about 5  or 6 different skin tones using shaders.
Something happened and they didn't come out right so I'm re-adjusting them.

Guess I did a boo-boo again...sigh.

That will give me two retail set, I think.

proflooney ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2010 at 7:36 PM

grats: she is perfectly poseable where she should be. normally you cant bend the knees by selecting the lower leg or spread them by the upper leg. you got it right and I greatly appreciate all the work you put it as it made my life 100 times easier.

Cons: would like to see a nicer breast morph I can enlarge them and do the nipples but I personally think the breast could enlarge slightly more and have a morph to push them closer together or fartehr apart. the way it is now for making a nice busted fantasy warrior you dont get that cleavage like when you put clothes on them that pushes the breasts together.

That being said it doesnt affect me too much as I can use zbrush to fix that but figured would give an honest crit for you

Joe

Heres something I am working on with her. as soon as I get her posed I will put a spear in her right hand and then work on the bears armour and her outfit after I do some sculpting in zbrush will bring her into max and add hair and fur and render her trying for a really photorealistic look. thats why I been looking for a good male and female toon and now have the female and when whats his name finishes his male i will be a happy camper

edgeverse ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2010 at 7:43 PM

I like the pose you have her in and your ideas are great.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 1:51 AM

Mmmh, armoured bears! :laugh:

I seem to remember seeing some breast morphs for Antonia, but I couldn't say where to find them. It's usually hard enough for me to keep track of the stuff I made myself. A nice, extensive (no pun intended) set of breast morphs that play well together is definitely on my to-do list, somewhere, but unfortunately I still have a lot of work ahead of me just to cover the bases.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 10:28 AM

Yes, it can be hard to remember where you've seen the goodies posted.
It would be a great if all the content makers would put them on the free site.
It's really easy to do, link in the banner below. :biggrin:

edgeverse ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 11:08 AM · edited Thu, 14 October 2010 at 11:08 AM

After I finish the free mini tee shirt and halloween bodysuit, Ill upload  them there.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 11:35 AM

great, thanks. :)

edgeverse ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 12:26 PM

file_460321.jpg

I am zipping up the halloween suit for her. Here is a promo shot.

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 12:29 PM

Some breast morphs were included with Antonia 118.  These are loaded onto the Batgirl character available at the "Antonia Stuff" link in my sigline.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

proflooney ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 1:57 PM

yeas the ones I have enlarges the breasts a little bit and pokes the nipples out some I was suggesting allowing for bigger breasts and a way to move them closer to the middle or outside so that you can get that buxom bosom look you see in a lot of fantasy characters

Joe

odf ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 2:02 PM

Quote - Some breast morphs were included with Antonia 118.

Ah, I seemed to remember something like that. Those would have been in the body morphs package by Jules53757, then. If there's enough demand, I could test them for the current Antonia (some will require the BreastsClassic and/or NipplesClassic morphs to be set to 1 to work correctly), then re-package and re-upload them.

edgeverse ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 3:17 PM

I'll be posting the hallowwen suit tonight. Sorry if its not as advanced as some clothing items. I dont know how to make smoothing morphs.

edgeverse ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 5:15 PM

Its now live at bluecho's website.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 5:25 PM

Great, I'll go download it soon.
Thanks.

edgeverse ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 5:34 PM

Welcome. Hope you like it. If you have any comments, feel free to express them.

Bejaymac ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 11:07 AM · edited Fri, 15 October 2010 at 11:09 AM
Online Now!

@ edgeverse,

1. Never compress your files, it makes it a PITA for others (and yourself) to fix any cockups that are in them.
  2. To avoid someone like me from being ready to rip your head off :tt2: always check the pathways in the file are correct, yours aren't which makes 1 an even bigger PITA.
  3. If your going to do a straight rip of a mesh for a skinsuit, don't merge the material zones into one, you now have 3 zones overlapping each other, that's a nightmare for anyone making textures for it.

edgeverse ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 11:19 AM · edited Fri, 15 October 2010 at 11:22 AM

If you mean the path like runtimeetc,
those are right
runtimelibrariescharacterAntoniaHalloween
its right

I uncompress it and reupload.

And like i stated in earlier posts, this is by far not perfect.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 1:24 PM

It's a straight rip of the mesh? Why bother then? I didn't look at anything but the render above so perhaps I'm not responding to how it actually is, but...

I can make a similar skin suit by loading a second copy of the figure and conforming it to the first.

A suit should not track the mesh exactly. Cloth goes across the belly button, not in. Across the breasts, not in. Across the butt, not in.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

edgeverse ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 1:33 PM

Thanks, Bill. Well put. Great feedback,

Bejaymac ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 3:43 PM
Online Now!

If your paths are correct then why is mine looking in "Runtime:Libraries:Characters:SS_Sixus:Halloween.obj"

Nods at BB's response, that's what I was doing a couple of pages back, copied toni's cr2 and removed the bones for the limbs & head, add a morph to flatten the navel, another one to push out the gen crease then add a little displacement to push it from the body. Still got a chest spandex to do and to redo the ass spandex, :biggrin: ODF's JCMs didn't play nice with the first one, poor girl looked like she'd soiled herself in some of her more extreme poses :lol:

edgeverse ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 4:09 PM

oops my bad.
Ill fix it asap.

proflooney ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 7:57 PM

I didnt wanna post the screen here to get off topic but started my  antonia bear rider project here http://www.cgsculpt.org/sculpt/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=529&p=5194#p5194

I got most of the general base peices done now starting to come up with some kind of clothes for antonia. I am lousey making clothes lol

Joe

edgeverse ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 8:38 PM

Makes two of us profoolery. Ill stick to second skins and textures and selling them at CP>

bagoas ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 2:58 AM

Working on a short dress here.
Slooowly.
Weather still too good again today to lock myself inside slaving at a monitor screen.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 5:17 AM

It seems you all are stuck in strick rules Vicky mode.
Antonia's open sorce more or less ,does not have strick rules.

It's hard for me to go from 3D mode to Comic mode.
So I get the difficulty of changing modes.

You could just morph Antonia body to a body suit.
Sence Antonia not boged down buy strick rules ,Is there realy a need for a separated body siut ?

If you have Zbrush seems you would have all the breast morphs and any other morphs ya would ever need.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

shante ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 9:36 AM

Quote - It seems you all are stuck in strick rules Vicky mode.
Antonia's open sorce more or less ,does not have strick rules.

It's hard for me to go from 3D mode to Comic mode.
So I get the difficulty of changing modes.

You could just morph Antonia body to a body suit.
Sence Antonia not boged down buy strick rules ,Is there realy a need for a separated body siut ?

If you have Zbrush seems you would have all the breast morphs and any other morphs ya would ever need.

For those who have Zbrush or who know how to create good body morphs i agree, life is sweet. But many of us who don't own Zbrush or who have struggled with learning how to create morphs without success, life sucks when body morphs aren't incorporated into a figure...commercial or opensource.
The more there is available for a figure the more fun will be the posing/rendering experience for the rest of us consumers.
There are times when an extra Cr2 (body Suit?) are just what was needed. There are times when there just isn't enough resource memory for an extra Cr2 so being able to use the zones on the figure and the body morphs to colorize texture her and morph the body to look like she is wearing a body suit are even better. The best case scenario in my opinion is offering both and let us decide how we will use the resource.

The rules for Vicki seem to me to be the same rules that have applied to all figures since poser4. It has worked as a baseline target of conformity why not continue? It is what ODf has done within those confines of conformity that will make characters like Antonio SHINE!....or die....:)

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 10:29 AM · edited Sat, 16 October 2010 at 10:30 AM

file_460403.png

I have updated the [** Fangs morph**](http://www.bluecho4u3d.com/Antonia/database/sites/morphs.htm) to make the bottom fangs more pointed and added two new fang morphs for the upper teeth. The pose will load with the "Fangs A" morph expressed, the "Fangs B" is the original morph, the "Fangs C" morph will make the canines rather than the incisors the fangs.

proflooney ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 3:09 PM

just wanted to make a note I found a non welded spot in the base of her neck in the back that created a hole in the neck when I subdivided it. its nothing bad but this way allows you to fix it if you so choose.

Joe

odf ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 3:29 PM · edited Sat, 16 October 2010 at 3:32 PM

Quote - just wanted to make a note I found a non welded spot in the base of her neck in the back that created a hole in the neck when I subdivided it. its nothing bad but this way allows you to fix it if you so choose.

Joe

When I import the obj file in Wings3d, there's no hole. But every program interprets groups and materials differently. Make sure to use the correct import options, and if necessary, use UVMapper or such to clean the file beforehand.

I haven't used ZBrush for a long time, so I can't be more specific. But I'm sure there'll be tutorials around.

proflooney ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 3:36 PM

ok no problem I just imported into max as a single group and everything welded fine but that 1 spot. which is really no biggy but thought would point it out. hell I cant even figure out how to find anything in poser. I just do the runtime copy and figure it all goes where it is supposed to but I get clothes and inj and rems in my pose thing and I cant even find those vamp teeth I put in. I would love to clean this crap up but dont even have the first idea on how to start lol.

they need one for figures and poses etc then another menu for morphs and one for clothes  added too. I been spending the morning trying to find tutorials on how to organize your crap.

after I spent time in line to get my ozzy ozbourne with slash opening tickets )))

odf ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 4:13 PM

If you export from Poser (which I assume you're doing), make sure to check "weld body parts" and nothing else. I'm not sure I understand correctly, but it's sounded like you export from Poser unwelded, and try to make Max do the welding on import. If Poser rounds some vertex positions inconsistently on export (which, knowing Poser, is almost a given), there's a certain chance that Max may miss something.

proflooney ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 5:00 PM

no I weld coming out of poser but when it comes into max it comes in as seperate pieces unless you check the import as a single mesh. thats always got me is it comes out as welded but comes in seperate unless you check the box.

its no biggy for me though as I am used to the export import thing but occasionally if a vertice is slightly gapped from the other it doesnt like to weld occasionally. like I said I am just pointing out things i found that happened to me to give you a heads up. I am totally happy with the character as I can easily work with it but others may not be so well versed as I am when doing the export import thing

Joe

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 17 October 2010 at 1:55 PM

Just checking in, been gone a couple of days.

I am working on a custom face morph and will try to get back with it tonight.
I'll post images as the work progresses.

This one may be a freebie. :)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 17 October 2010 at 3:27 PM

file_460447.jpg

After checking I found I had already made an image to show here. zoom in to see it better.

I just got side-tracked when the brother called and said he was heading up here to pick me up and go back to Berger.
We looked at two houses in one day...I am tired.

Anyway here is the image, front and side view of the morph.
I changed the nose, cheeks, lips and chin a bit.
Then I did a wee bit of altering on her upper and lower eyelids and gave her some cute little dimples.

All morph-work was done with the putty tool in Poser 7.

Soon I want to do some ear morphs to see if I can. :)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 17 October 2010 at 8:19 PM · edited Sun, 17 October 2010 at 8:26 PM

file_460467.png

Here is an image of the various face morphs I made combined for this look. I've been working all evening on them and feel they are finished. They've been uploaded to the free site and I hope you all will enjoy using them.

There is one morph for the eyes, one for the eyelashes, one for the nose, one for the lips, one for the lower face, one for the upper face and one full face morph.

Some of the dials load with the dial set at 1 and some at zero.
you may want to play with they settings to suit yourself.

Edited: forgot to load the image and forgot to say that the hair used is the Raven MoHawk.
I've lost the read-me on this laptop.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.