Sun, Sep 22, 10:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 7:07 PM

When you did your dev rtig, did you get the same bloat as I did?

Mine came out at over 7 meg.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 7:09 PM

Would it be posasible to cut the mat zones for the thighs and shins?

That way people could do short shotts, shorts, capris etc.

Sorry to be a pain!!! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 7:20 PM

well I did say I wasnt done yet. The arms and legs are easy enough to divide into more rings.  The chest is going to take some finagling.  Feel free to mark up the images and repost. Though I'm probably going to look at existing bodysuits for ideas.

My devsuit cr2 is currently at 2.9 M after I ran it through PFE to strip out morphs, dformer channels, deformer props, and generally repair issues.  Can probably strip it down further, but I'm leaving the full hands and feet rigs in place for later

Why on earth did they put in articulated toes? what a nuisance to deal with.

Lyrra

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 7:31 PM

The Miki 3 one I posted earlier has some good zones, bar shapes etc

LINK

So, so agree about gloves!!! The probs I have had !! Lol.

Keep going as I can easily keep finding mat zone areas to add, such as socks, trims etc,

I tend to see something and then run with it as I can see so many possibilities.

Plus the more mat zones, the more I can use hide options to make double items out of a single suit, eg. a bikini, pant and a short sleeve top etc.

These are things I see, and I would love to hear what others think.

I like seeing things in progress and how they develop.

All the best.

LROG

Janl ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 8:37 PM

I am really pleased to see this thread gather momentum and a renewed interest in Anastasia. Shae looks beautiful and I am definitelyl interested in a bodysuit, a dev rig and every day clothing including casual day wear, more glamorous evening wear and club wear. 😄

toastie ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 9:32 PM

Quote - wip front and back shots of the bodysuits material zones. I'm not done cutting up the chest area.

Still need to test it in poser, so I may have to go back and cut the mesh differrently. The first couple pieces for a new figure usually have some false starts.

Lyrra

Great! Looking forward to this!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 12:51 AM

file_481819.jpg

> Quote - Heyas > > I've been wondering if there is any need for content for alyson 2.  I know people love anastasia, and well we all know Blackhearted rocks.  But do people want more stuff for the figure?  > >   > > And if so, what do they want? > >   > > Thanks for any info, > > Lyrra

I know the thread has slightly evolved from the OP but I just want to say, Yes. I'd love to have more content for A2/Ana, she's the only figure I use besides Miki3 since WM allows her to seem more natural in the poses I try to achieve. The only problem is the lack of clothing, specifically to me, dynamic clothing. Yes I know I can take dynamic clothing from another figure and use it but it takes quite a bit of tweaking to do and sometimes it's a lot of tweaking. TBH though the results are usually worth the time put in but it would be great to have stuff specifically designed for use with A2/Ana so I can spend more time worrying about how the pose works than how much I have to adjust a shirt.

I think I'm in a minority though when I hope for everyday stuff that you'd see someone walking down the street wearing. Shirts, pants, shorts, hoodies, casual stuff that looks like it's cotton and not something a Gimp would be ashamed of wearing. Maybe the market isn't big for that, but I'd love it if the selection of everyday stuff was significantly larger.

The image I attached is what I'm looking for, the shirt and jeans are both dynamic and I really would like to see more of this stuff out there tailor made for A2/Ana. :D

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:00 AM · edited Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:01 AM

Ok, opened a ticket at SM about the rig, so we will see what happens.

JohnDoe641, once I have the bodysuit, you will see everyday items appear very quickly!!!

All the best.

LROG

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 7:10 AM

file_481826.jpg

well I've learned way too much about poser 2012 rigging today.  Heres a quick tease image for you guys. 

Anastasia (bald), in the shiny new alyson2 bodysuit, with some of my shaders just dropped on

Still a fair amount of work needed, but I figured you guys could use some eye candy :)

Lyrra

toastie ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:49 AM

Quote - well I've learned way too much about poser 2012 rigging today.  Heres a quick tease image for you guys. 

Anastasia (bald), in the shiny new alyson2 bodysuit, with some of my shaders just dropped on

Still a fair amount of work needed, but I figured you guys could use some eye candy :)

Lyrra

Looking good!

Great thing about a bodysuit is it works really well under armour and dynamic clothes.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:55 AM · edited Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:56 AM

And the answer back from SM:-

Thank you for contacting Support. The EULA prohibits the redistribution of the files, or derivatives of the files. Please note, A specific Dev Rig is not required for Alyson 2 to create clothing.

So, sorry folks, I can't let you have the rig.

All the best.

LROG

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:10 AM

Quote - And the answer back from SM:-

Thank you for contacting Support. The EULA prohibits the redistribution of the files, or derivatives of the files. Please note, A specific Dev Rig is not required for Alyson 2 to create clothing.

All the best.

LROG

I am really confused about this. :huh:

Does this mean we can't make our own dev rig to use for creating clothes for distribution too?

Why is a specific dev rig not needed for Alyson 2 to create clothing?

I am still new to the finer points and would appreciate someone explaining in baby language. 😄

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:26 AM · edited Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:28 AM

You can make your own dev rig quite easily and use it for rigging your own items, you can't distribute the dev rig itself.

I don't get why they say you don't need a specific rig, you do.

Try using Alyson Dev rig and you won't get the right rig. I know I tested it.

So, for those that want to make their own dev rig.

Open up the CR2 with an editor PFE or PhilC's PZ3 Editor, these are both paid for versions.

Take out the following:-

Magnets

Morphs

Materials

Once you have done this, save the cr2 back to your folder as:-

Alyson 2 Dev Rig

Make sure it is a CR2 file when saving.

Now, grouping......

I use AGE to do this, but......

Do the following first.

Load up Alyson2.

Take off IK for both legs.

Zero Alyson 2.

Export her as a Waveform OBJ.

When using AGE, use this OBJ as your source figure.

Load in your clothing OBJ and then just use Autogroup 2 Button.

Save the clothing item once grouped, do this to a folder in your Geometries section:-

EG:-

LOG

[Alyson2 Pants]

Rigging in Poser Pro 2012.

Load in your grouped OBJ.

Go to the Setup Room

Select the Alyson 2 Dev rig you made.

When the group screen comes up, select No.

Back to the Pose Room.

Properties tab, change the name Alyson to what you want it to be called Alyson 2 Pants etc.

Save it now to a folder in your Characters section.

Delete the item from your current screen area.

Load up Alyson 2.

Load and conform your item!!!!

Now you need to test and check the fall off zones.

For that I would need more space than here!!! Lol.

Plus you will need to go back into the cr2 and take out the bits you don't need.

Example, you don't need the arm sections etc. fora pair of shorts.

I hope that has been of use and will at least allow you all to make your own dev rigs.

All the best.

LROG

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:33 AM

Thank you, Paganeagle but what I'm confused about is that when you make a dev rig via your methods and use it to create clothing. That rigging is transferred to the clothing and SM have said, the way I understand it, that we cannot redistribute that rigging. 😕

Then what about the weight mapping? If one uses Poser to transfer the weight mapping then distributes the clothing one is also redistributing part of Alyson 2. 😕

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:37 AM

i would like to buy something like this for Anastasia, including the prop; for those Baywatch-ish rescues  :lol:

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:45 AM

At the moment I will leave it to others to explain if we can use a rig we make ourselves for content making.

Just a bit miffed that SM hasn't made a dev rig themselves.

All the best.

LROG

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 10:44 AM

I'm sorry it didn't work out. I am sure it would have been very useful. :sad:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 11:03 AM

It would have come in handy for content makers, but it's not to be.

Waiting for the bodysuit to arrive!!!

All the best.

LROG

Zaarin ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 12:54 PM

I just wanted to pop in and say that, as a customer, I love GND:Anastasia but I have not bought her yet, so I thought I'd share my reasons.

1) Lack of clothing that is not slut wear. I don't do nude renders or even partially nude; I have yet to see a single piece of clothing for Anastasia with adequate coverage. At least until the slinky dress, which I just downloaded. Yes, I could use dynamic clothes, but I'd kind of like to have some conforming options too.

1. Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs.

2. Lack of funds. This is probably the biggest one. She's in my "buy when I possibly can list," but that may be later rather than sooner. :/

I can see she's truly a masterpiece--probably the most beautiful female figure available for Poser [i]or[/i] DS.  It's only these considerations that have kept me on the fence about buying her. It's not "Vicky-itis" as discussed earlier, in part because I probably wouldn't stop using V4 even if I picked up Anastasia. I'm not concerned about losing the value of my V4 content; I'm just concerned I don't even have enough dynamic content to work much with Anastasia. :/

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 1:11 PM

All the best.

LROG

That sucks...

Of course, these are the same people that think the instructions provided for the cloth room are clear & concise.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 1:24 PM

Well, there is no official dev rig for Alyson 2 as far as I know.

It's no good using the Alyson Dev rig as supplied by SM as it does not work right with Alyson 2.

If you use the Alyson 2 figure as a donor in the Setup Room, you will get all the materials as well appearing in your item.

Interesting to get inner mouth for a pair of shorts!!! LOL.

It seems to make sense to me, that if you bring out a new character and you want people to make things for it, then provide a dev rig as well.

All the best.

LROG

thinkcooper ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 6:07 PM

All the best.

LROG

Support needs to review the current EULA. I'll be taking this issue up with them directly. My apologies for the misinterpretation.

You ARE permitted to distribute a derivative CR2. It just can't contain the original figure's geometry. That's it.

Where's the permission in the EULA?

1. Under Definitions> "Legitimate Uses" (a)....distribution of...a .CR2 file that references the original geometry, but no inclusion of the complete mesh. (f) creating characters or props based on Restricted Content in Proprietary File Formats, where the original (or modified) geometry, texture, or other Restricted Content files are not distributed with such characters or props...
  2. Under Content License> SMSI grants you license to:
    --- b. To prepare derivative works based upon the Restricted Content
    --- c. To reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform content you create using Restricted Content

Bottomline - if a CR2 doesn't include the complete geometry, distribution of derivatives is completely permitted.

Steve Cooper
Poser Product Manager

Rhiannon ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 6:12 PM

Awesome Coop, thanks for the info!  :-)

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 6:18 PM

Quote -
Support needs to review the current EULA. I'll be taking this issue up with them directly. My apologies for the misinterpretation.

You ARE permitted to distribute a derivative CR2. It just can't contain the original figure's geometry. That's it.

Where's the permission in the EULA?

1. Under Definitions> "Legitimate Uses" (a)....distribution of...a .CR2 file that references the original geometry, but no inclusion of the complete mesh. (f) creating characters or props based on Restricted Content in Proprietary File Formats, where the original (or modified) geometry, texture, or other Restricted Content files are not distributed with such characters or props...
  2. Under Content License> SMSI grants you license to:
    --- b. To prepare derivative works based upon the Restricted Content
    --- c. To reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform content you create using Restricted Content

Bottomline - if a CR2 doesn't include the complete geometry, distribution of derivatives is completely permitted.

Steve Cooper
Poser Product Manager

Thank you for the clarification, Steve. This makes more sense. The way it stood it sounded as if clothing items were not permitted to be distributed under the current EULA. I am pleased this is not the case. 😄

thinkcooper ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 6:38 PM

Quote -
Thank you for the clarification, Steve. This makes more sense. The way it stood it sounded as if clothing items were not permitted to be distributed under the current EULA. I am pleased this is not the case. 😄

With pleasure.

I am actually very motivated to see derivative Poser content for our little eco-system. A project I'm in the midst of will unveil a EULA with more explicitily permitted uses. From my point of view, derivative content based on our included content makes Poser stronger.

In the future, if you have questions about the EULA, send me a message here and I'll share my email address with you so we can get an answer for you.

Cooper

Tessalynne ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 6:42 PM

file_481853.jpg

Definitely a relief to hear the clarification.  Some good looking WIP's have turned up here, can't wait.  In the meantime, a quick play with Shae to keep me busy while I wait. :)

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:03 PM

yeah customer support has no idea about the weird technical stuff lol  And I'm not speaking of Poser's support specifically .. I mean all customer support ever.  They are geared more towards regular users, and not so much with the technical questions. Its usually best to find either an expert user or someone on the technical side for the weird questions.

Heyas Coop! ltns and all that.  I have to say the weightmapping painting thingoid is giving me fits. Oh and I don't know if its just mine .. but check aly2's feet limits. 

It would be really great if you guys could make an Official Alyson 2 devrig, like the aly1 you have already.  I think that would definately help more people make content for her. I mean, I think I know what I'm doing and I've had an interesting couple days of it already.

And while I'm at it .. can someone there convert the aly1 content and poses for her? I found it very strange that there was virtually nothing for al2 in the shipped content.  Of course you guys had no way to know that BH would grab her for a makeover lol

Lyrra

surreality ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quote - 2) Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs.

whistles all innocent-like

Yeah, I'm evil, I know. I also need to get off my rump and finish that-unnamed-that up. ;) Or was it a them? Yes, evil. Evil indeed. But I know I'm not the only person who is currently or is planning to do some work with her. :)

Anastasia is too pretty to NOT play with... I just need to get the three or four that have been languishing finished for an age out the door first. Blackhearted did a positively killer job on her.

-D
---
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye texture.

ryverthorn ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:16 PM

so many ideas.... hrm I might have to take a swing at an outfit for Anastasia....

nerd ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:18 PM
Forum Moderator

And All you content creators sitting on the sidelines groaning about no blank channels or having problems messing up groups with injected groups.

Starting in SR2 Injected groups no longer over write existing groups, they are appended. (Blackhearted had to contend with this issue in his first release)

Morphs can be injected in Poser with no need for blanks. ( Learn how here: http://www.nerd3d.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=13 )

If you don't feel comfortable with PMD injection I have a free injector that creates blanks for you. ( http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=66815 )

OK all you character artists, create! If you need help working out how to inject Anastasia/Alyson2 feel free to contact me.

Zaarin ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:22 PM

Quote - > Quote - 2) Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs.

whistles all innocent-like

Yeah, I'm evil, I know. I also need to get off my rump and finish that-unnamed-that up. ;) Or was it a them? Yes, evil. Evil indeed. But I know I'm not the only person who is currently or is planning to do some work with her. :)

Anastasia is too pretty to NOT play with... I just need to get the three or four that have been languishing finished for an age out the door first. Blackhearted did a positively killer job on her.

sigh You know that when you specifically say that to me specifically you'll just make me go buy Anastasia, don't you? :P Next time I have both a Rendo coupon and money, I'll be buying Anastasia. ;) And Chimer, who I somehow missed, apparently. :(

Doesn't solve the lack of adequately-covering clothing, though. :(

Letterworks ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:33 PM

Quote - "2) Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs."

You do realize that Shae and Prototypes Candy characters are built over Anastasia's morph and, while they load at 1 they can be lowered and mixed to a greater or lesser degree. Not to mention that since Ana, Candy, Shae, etc are built on Alyson2 the Face Room works on her/them, unlike the DAZ figures?

If/When the figure becomes more popular I'm sure dial twists will be added but in the nmean time I personally think characters based on native SM figures are REALLy more customizable by the average user and you don;t HAVE to buy all of the seconary morph packages for (other than for the Ana based characters at least) to make it possible. Even though I highly recommend Anastasia as a starter!

Zaarin ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quote - Quote - "2) Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs."

You do realize that Shae and Prototypes Candy characters are built over Anastasia's morph and, while they load at 1 they can be lowered and mixed to a greater or lesser degree. Not to mention that since Ana, Candy, Shae, etc are built on Alyson2 the Face Room works on her/them, unlike the DAZ figures?

If/When the figure becomes more popular I'm sure dial twists will be added but in the nmean time I personally think characters based on native SM figures are REALLy more customizable by the average user and you don;t HAVE to buy all of the seconary morph packages for (other than for the Ana based characters at least) to make it possible. Even though I highly recommend Anastasia as a starter!

I didn't know that, so thank you for pointing that out to me! I really have never used the SM figures since I started buying Poser content from DAZ, even though I've actually bought a few outfits for them (some of the Great Rulers outfits over at CP).

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 10:54 PM

okay guys .. please go list any alyson 2 content you know of over here, so we can find it easier.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2850329

thanks!

Lyrra

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 3:28 AM

Ok, folks, it does look as if my Dev rig could be distributed, thank s Steve for setting the record right.

I might test it out with a few people first before I releas it, just to make sure!!! Lol.

So, watch out for Unofficial Dev Rig!!!!!

All the best.

LROG

toastie ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 8:52 AM

Quote - so many ideas.... hrm I might have to take a swing at an outfit for Anastasia....

Go on... you know you want to.....! ;)

thinkcooper ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quote - Ok, folks, it does look as if my Dev rig could be distributed, thank s Steve for setting the record right.

I might test it out with a few people first before I releas it, just to make sure!!! Lol.

So, watch out for Unofficial Dev Rig!!!!!

All the best.

LROG

Thanks for creating and sharing your dev rig!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 9:19 AM

So, is it ok for me to distribute the file I sent you via my PM?

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 9:45 AM

file_481867.jpg

The Unofficial Alyson2 Dev Rig.

Available when I get the ok.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 10:14 AM

I have an idea for the UA2 Dev Rig.

I can add a PDF file showing how to rig a already grouped OBJ if required.

The OBJ is very simple and has only one base material.

But, it will at least show how it is done.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 12:03 PM

OK folks, Steve has given the go ahead, so once I have the rigging PDF guide done I will get it out to you all.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 1:57 PM · edited Wed, 30 May 2012 at 1:57 PM

file_481883.jpg

LOG: The Unofficial Alyson2 DEV Rig is now LIVE!!!!!!!!

LINK TO THE DEV RIG!!!!!!

I have included a PDF with instructions on how to rig the pregrouped basic top for Alyson2!!!

Download, use, make and enjoy!!!!!

Thanks to Raine and Jan for testing and for Steve Cooper for allowing it to go ahead!!!

All the best.

LROG

Rhiannon ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 4:16 PM

Thank you so much, you've been very kind to share your time and work with everyone.  :-)

Rhi

Faerydae ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 7:47 PM

Like Zaarin, I haven't purchased Anastasia yet either. Mainly because of the lack of support for her. Glad to see it looks like she'll be getting some much needed attention soon.

Personally, I have no need for minidresses or the like. I mostly want fantasy wear, and would prefer it to be conforming since I haven't dabbled much in the cloth room yet.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 8:12 PM

Had the expressions and such ever come out for Anastasia?  I noticed the new character said it had some, but way back there were plans for expression morphs, since the alyson2 ones did not really turn out well?  I may have completely missed them if they did?

toastie ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 8:41 PM

Quote - Had the expressions and such ever come out for Anastasia?  I noticed the new character said it had some, but way back there were plans for expression morphs, since the alyson2 ones did not really turn out well?  I may have completely missed them if they did?

Don't think they did yet (if you mean the one's Blackhearted was doing).

3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 9:07 PM

Quote -
Don't think they did yet (if you mean the one's Blackhearted was doing).

Yea, those are the ones!  Thats one of the main reasons I have not used her much.  I just can't get her to have an expression that does not look forced, other than the default.

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2012 at 4:16 AM

Paganeagle

You may want to correct the following issues in that cr2. I gave it a quick run through some basic checks for cr2 syntax structure

Reference to the alyson 2 pmd

Groups in all bodyparts referring to alyson2 morphs

Correct 28 missing dials

Remove 294 missing dials/groups

Remove double spaces

I would also recomend changing the figure name to somehting other than Alyson to avoid confusion

I havent loaded it, but I sure hope you removed IK and memorised it in a zeroed position or you will have jumping feet. Alyson2 seems to be particular stubborn with this

There also some points in the instructions which could be clarified or added

Importing with Make Polygon Normals Consistent will sometimes cause issues with complex geometries. The mesh should be set up properly before you get this far. Normal facing issues should be handled in the modeler

Location of the original import file means nothing, poser will save the (modified) obj to wherever you save the cr2.

After the cr2 has been saved the following step is recomended:

Open the new cr2 and change the object resource call line to point to the obj in the geometries folder.  Items with resource calls to local folders are not accepted at most store (and are a nuisance) 

This also gets you back to the obj that you made, with your grouping and materials and no random vertice splits. Poser has a nasty habit of messing obj about during the setup stage, so resetting to a known obj is always your best option.

Lyrra

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2012 at 7:56 AM · edited Thu, 31 May 2012 at 7:59 AM

file_481894.jpg

I've had a look through the cr2 and done what I can, morph dials are out etc.

IK and Zero in effect.

Dev rig now called Alyson DEV when used instead of Alyson.

Small sections changed in PDF due to name alteration.

The guide itself is only a very basic guide on how to start using the rigging.

The new version is now available, just let it overwrite the previous version.

LINK TO THE FILE

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2012 at 10:30 AM

OK folks, more things found odd with new version!!!

For some reason the materials managed to get back in?????

Don't ask, I don't know how.

So, until I get this thing right, I have put a suspend on the Dev Rig.

Sorry for all the probs, hopefully I will get it right shortly.

All the best.

LROG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.