Mon, Oct 21, 10:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 8:20 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2013 at 10:06 PM

Quote - Thanks laurie, but I meant that the groups I save are not the ones I need for the next style, so I have to delete and start fresh each time.

Oh...hehehe..I thought ya meant ya couldn't get the groups into Poser ;). I do know what you mean tho...I've run into this myself while doing experiments in the hair room. Nothing I whip up is quite what I need for any given project ;).

Laurie

macelene ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2013 at 10:25 PM

I admit, I'm envious of you people :/.  I'm still running Poser 7 and DAZ Studio doesn't get along with me.  I did purchase Pro 2012 in March and I'd like to kick myself, but then again I didn't know 2014 was a few months coming.  However I wouldn't be able to run it as I can't fully run 2012, until I upgrade my OS.  Still running 32bit and Pro 2012 just won't run with my imagiation.  But then also since I was fairly dry creatively for so long, this market as grown and most of the stuff I don't even have a clue about :/.  I honestly don't have a clue about weight-mapping or tri-ax or whatevers... they are just words to me :(.  And yeah I'm even clueless on Genesis, tried to work with Hitomi, but found out making morphs for her face screwed up her expressions, and you had to make morphs just to fix those.

I do wish I could really play with Dawn once she gets released to the public.  She looks awesome.  Will still download her for when I do manage to upgrade to 64bit.

Macey

Macey ^_^

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2013 at 11:33 PM

Hey Macey, the 32-bit version of PP2012 should work OK for you. If it doesn't, start a thread in the main Poser forum and detail your problems and we'll help you out.

Dawn will work just fine in 2012, so you'll be able to play.

All you need to know about weightmapping is:

a) figures bend better;

b) weightmapped figures won't work in older versions.

Easy!

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 12:55 AM

Okay... I had also noticed there was no tear surface...

when I said I was working on something sparkly/shiny i meant I was working on a hopeful smart prop morphing tear surface.....

I know its kinda random/dumb/weird but yeah T_T 

I'm make it conforming eventually but I don't really know how

I can't fit it exactly until I have Dawn. And who knows maybe a tear/new eye surface will be made at that point. And my newbish work won't be needed. ^^ either way it'll hopefully get covered! 

cheers~

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:29 AM

I use PhilC's hair designer to produce skullcaps for any figure. The skullcaps are medium resolution, but I usually edit them in Blender to group them, raise the hairline at the forehead and make sure the mesh clears the ears. Hair designer has morphs for the skullcap for shaping and fitting, but I get a smoother mesh if I do it in Blender and I have more control. If the style is going to have a parting, I add some loopcuts in that area, or anywhere else I want the mesh to be denser.

I don't like to work with low poly skullcaps, it is too difficult to control the hair distribution. Dynamic hair isn't such a strain on modern computers and now renders quite fast as well.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 3:00 AM

Quote - Q: What are we allowed to use the Skin Map / Texture Resource Kit for?
A: This will have the normal licensing around it as other merchant resource kits do. If there are more questions around this, please post them again with specifics for us to address.

Specific question: there are Merchant Ressource that are allowing freebies and others that don't allow freebies - what are we allowed with the Dawn texture?

ErickL88 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 4:19 AM

This all sounds so exciting :D

While we're talking about the possibility of getting over V4 textures to Dawn, this really makes me want to ask about the same thing, but for face/head morphs. Over the years, my runtime was stocking up on the one or other very nice V4 character, incl. some celeb. look-a-likes. I'd really be interested, if it would be possible, to somehow "transfer" these morphs over to Dawn. Just like the GenX script can do with V4 to Genesis.

I imagine many here will be raising their eyebrows about this question, but hey, I'm just asking =)

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 5:33 AM

My fingers are itchy to play with Dawn's texture map and make a character! Really hoping for that Texture Conversion help!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 5:40 AM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 5:43 AM

Quote - I don't like to work with low poly skullcaps, it is too difficult to control the hair distribution. Dynamic hair isn't such a strain on modern computers and now renders quite fast as well.

That's why I suggested separate skullcaps for styling and dynamics.  If you're really using the hair dynamically - floating around underwater, say, or draping across and over the edge of a bed - it's still a strain on Poser.  The sim runs, and you can render it, but IME collisions don't work well if there are too many polys.  You end up with hairs that go through things. 

hindudreams ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 8:34 AM

Quote - Good.

More white girls - god knows we don't have enough of them in the Poserverse.

Show me a bunch of ethnic morphs and skins & you will have my interest.

Until then, meh......

"nodding*

hindudreams ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 8:40 AM

good. now maybe people can get Daz foot off their necks... i am waiting for this too :)

ointment ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 9:14 AM

I'm very interested in skull caps. I have a hair plug-in for DS but I don't use it that much because I can never get the hairline right.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 9:51 AM

Once Dawn does appear, it shouldn't be hard to do a skullcap.

If anyone has Zbrush, you can just do a mask of section of her head and do an adaptive skin.

The save as an OBJ.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

seabird ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:04 AM

Will DSON and DUF be used vs DSA?

Otherwise Carrara users will be out of luck.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:17 AM

I thought DSON was only required for Poser for Genesis stuff.

As Dawn isn't based on Genesis, then she won't need DSON.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:18 AM

Tomorrow is July 1!

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:31 AM

Quote - Tomorrow is July 1!

Ken has this on his Facebook page

"The Hivewire3D website is looking pretty close to ready, but probably won't make the July 1 date I had hoped for. It's more important to make sure that the store functions perfectly before opening."

And I so agree with him!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:31 AM

Sneaky Richard finds things!!!!! Lol.

Type this into Google:-

hivewire3d

Now select the images option.

You can see certain things, but you cannot visit the pages.

Oh.... I'm so sneaky!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:37 AM

More info from Ken's site:-

The Hivewire3D Store is planned to open probably around the second week of July  (sorry but more delays due to minor fixes and the Fourth of July holiday). For the time being, I and Lisa's Botanicals will be the major players at the store with our entire libraries there. Ryverthorn, Nerd3D, CWRW and others will have a few items available at the Opening as well.  I do expect much more content to appear in the following weeks as other CAs (Contributing Artists) reveal themselves.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

The Hivewire3D Store is planned to open probably around the second week of July  (sorry but more delays due to minor fixes and the Fourth of July holiday). For the time being, I and Lisa's Botanicals will be the major players at the store with our entire libraries there. Ryverthorn, Nerd3D, CWRW and others will have a few items available at the Opening as well.  I do expect much more content to appear in the following weeks as other CAs (Contributing Artists) reveal themselves. - See more at: http://www.empken.com/SongbirdReMix/index.html#sthash.H0rcjpFV.dpuf

The Hivewire3D Store is planned to open probably around the second week of July  (sorry but more delays due to minor fixes and the Fourth of July holiday). For the time being, I and Lisa's Botanicals will be the major players at the store with our entire libraries there. Ryverthorn, Nerd3D, CWRW and others will have a few items available at the Opening as well.  I do expect much more content to appear in the following weeks as other CAs (Contributing Artists) reveal themselves. - See more at: http://www.empken.com/SongbirdReMix/index.html#sthash.H0rcjpFV.dpuf

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:14 AM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:15 AM

Quote - Will DSON and DUF be used vs DSA?

Otherwise Carrara users will be out of luck.

Just a regular Poser formatted character file (cr2) works fine in Carrara.

andolaurina ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:19 AM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone else will be pulling their items from the Platinum Club. Losing Lisa's plants was a big loss. Thankfully I had most but I had not yet gotten the newest ones. Will they be $1.99 for a period of time at Hivewire?

It's nice to have a library of PC items to know I can get for $1.99 when I need it...but if PAs/CAs are going to be pulling their libraries potentially (gasp) and then sell them for full price elsewhere I think PC members would like to have a heads-up.  Any way to give PC members a week (or at least 24 hours) to scramble & get what we want prior to pulling the products?

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Sunfire ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:36 AM

The PC items were actually owned by DAZ not sure why DAZ pulled them... Probably because they had Lisa's name on them too. Hopefully they'll get that sorted out.

Sunfire's Creations

Sassywench ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 11:50 AM

Quote - The PC items were actually owned by DAZ not sure why DAZ pulled them... Probably because they had Lisa's name on them too. Hopefully they'll get that sorted out.

Lisa was the one that asked DAZ for her stuff to be pulled. There is a thread in the PC forum saying that. :)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 1:05 PM

Do any of you guys wanting a skullcap for dynamic har have a screenshot of a previous skullcap that you liked (a wireframe)? A skullcap is not too hard to make, as long as I can see what people like....  Picture always works better then verbal descriptions :)

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quote - The PC items were actually owned by DAZ not sure why DAZ pulled them... Probably because they had Lisa's name on them too. Hopefully they'll get that sorted out.

Actually it turns out (according to the thread at Daz) that they were NOT owned by Daz - even though they have the Daz name on them and were PC items, they were owned by Lisa.  Otherwise, they would not have been removed.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 1:46 PM

Quote - Hmmm...I wonder if anyone else will be pulling their items from the Platinum Club. Losing Lisa's plants was a big loss. Thankfully I had most but I had not yet gotten the newest ones. Will they be $1.99 for a period of time at Hivewire?

I think she did the best she could for us.  Her store went on sale for half price in late May. That was your cue to buy whatever you wanted before it was gone. 

Apparently, while DAZ owns most PC items, it's not true of all of them.  Lisa's items were removed from DAZ at her request, and there was nothing DAZ could do about it.  They've run into this problem in the past, and been able to purchase the entire catalog, but that didn't work out this time.

andolaurina ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:01 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quote - I think she did the best she could for us.  Her store went on sale for half price in late May. That was your cue to buy whatever you wanted before it was gone. 

Apparently, while DAZ owns most PC items, it's not true of all of them.  Lisa's items were removed from DAZ at her request, and there was nothing DAZ could do about it.  They've run into this problem in the past, and been able to purchase the entire catalog, but that didn't work out this time.

Yeah, I had all but the newest plants, so not a big loss for me personally but for newer PC members, it is quite a loss. Nice to see that DAZ plans to add new ones. Hopefully they'll create completely different plants than Lisa had. 

Is this the thread you all are talking about in the Members' Forum >> Recent changes in Platinum Club Team and Content ? That was easy to overlook. They should send an email out about stuff like that.

Anyway, Lisa's plants are fabulous & I look forward to seeing more blossom over at Hivewire3D. ;)

Does anyone else know which Platinum Club PA's have PC products that are not wholly owned by DAZ? I'm concerned that more will vanish from the PC and end up at full price at Hivewire or elsewhere.

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:24 PM

Quote - Does anyone else know which Platinum Club PA's have PC products that are not wholly owned by DAZ? I'm concerned that more will vanish from the PC and end up at full price at Hivewire or elsewhere.

From what was said over at the DAZ forum...it's the products made by "DAZ adminstrators" that might be in the PC, but not owned by DAZ.  That would be LaurieS, Lisa (now gone), Moyra, and Jack Tomalin.

Ameesa ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:27 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quote - > Quote - Hmmm...I wonder if anyone else will be pulling their items from the Platinum Club. Losing Lisa's plants was a big loss. Thankfully I had most but I had not yet gotten the newest ones. Will they be $1.99 for a period of time at Hivewire?

I think she did the best she could for us.  Her store went on sale for half price in late May. That was your cue to buy whatever you wanted before it was gone. 

According to something I read within that thead, it seems people who are Admins for the PC can have their stuff in the PC, but elect to keep the rights to the products.  As of April, Jack Tomalin now falls under that.  Prior to April, his items were buyouts, once he took Lisa B's old position, his new PC items remain his.  Moyra also has products that are not fully DAZ owned.  Not sure about Laurie S though.

Per Jack T. " Everything that I’ve done up to April (when I took the job of PC admin) is owned by DAZ, that’s a good 400 products over 9 years"

randym77 beat me too it

andolaurina ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:38 PM

Ah, got it.  Don't know how I missed that. Very helpful!

My RMP Store Freebies

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 5:30 PM

At first I was thinking that I wanted to be able to use all my V4 stuff, but then I don't know, I am kind of ready for new stuff. I hope content makers come up with some unique items that have not yet been made yet and hair, let's not forget hair. I can never have too much of it in my runtime. 

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

butohboy ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 6:39 PM

Dang, I was hoping the store was going to be open this week as all the talk behind the figure is exciting. I just hope, considering the master minds behind this are the higher ups and the ones in charge at Daz when "soon" became the four letter word that it is, that the store being open "soon" means sometime this year. Anyone willing to take bets on when it will go live?

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 7:54 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2013 at 7:55 PM

soon ish

Bejaymac ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 8:06 PM

Quote - I thought DSON was only required for Poser for Genesis stuff.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

This catches out a lot of people, DSON is the coding language used in DS4.5's files and has little to do with Genesis, basically anything you save in DS4.5 as a DUF/DSF is DSON.

Just to add to the confusion, when Genesis was first released it's files were in the JSON scripting language, which is why DS4.0 content doesn't work with the DSON importer for Poser.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 8:32 PM

Thanks for that info Bejaymac.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:01 PM

Quote - > Quote - I thought DSON was only required for Poser for Genesis stuff.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

This catches out a lot of people, DSON is the coding language used in DS4.5's files and has little to do with Genesis, basically anything you save in DS4.5 as a DUF/DSF is DSON.

Just to add to the confusion, when Genesis was first released it's files were in the JSON scripting language, which is why DS4.0 content doesn't work with the DSON importer for Poser.

Actually, JSON is not a scripting language.  It stands for JavaScript Object Notation.  It works in JavaScript, which is the scripting language.  JSON is a human readable data interchange specification.  In other words, it is a way to describe data that humans can easily understand, and designed to work with JavaScript.  I believe that DSON is actually DAZ3D's own twist on JSON, with some probably proprietary features added in.  JSON is an open standard.

So, DSON is not DUF, it is rather a way to interchange the data within a DUF file to another software in a standards supported format.  That is the reason for the existence of JSON and XML, the interchange of data between disparate applications.

Dana

Murgatroyd314 ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 10:32 PM

I just found this thread today, and I like what I'm seeing so far.  The hands in particular look very good.  But if you really want to impress me, show me a realistic fist.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 2:22 AM

I realize that weight mapping is NOT easy, I know for a fact actually.  BUT, when ever I do a coversion for Genesis from V4 there are now three types of weight mapping offered in DAZ Studio from what I can see....  

There are TriAx, General (what ever that is) and Parametric. 

So at this point isn't there even one of these systems that both programs share?  If so then why go to all the trouble to make two versions of the same figure?? 

Just thought I'd pop in and congratulate everyone on their endeavors and hope that it all goes fabulously! 

Rich

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 2:28 AM

Quote - Dusk?

Quote - Okay, now if there was a possible male, what would the name be?

Dawn was easy enough, as in start of a new Dawn.

How about Dusty and Dawn.... kinda romantic!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 2:38 AM

Quote - > Quote - Steve, can you address whether Dawn will work for Poser users with earlier versions than Poser 9/Pro2012 ?

Yes, I figured I had missed some stuff, sorry.

Dawn will work in Poser version 9 and above, and in DAZ Studio version 4.5 and above.

thx

Good to know.  As a freebie conten developer and someone that's does OK in ZBrush just wondering if the figure is fully welded?   I have some freebies I've been developing for about a year now for DAZ's G figure.  A SuperSuit set.  If Dawn is easy enough to work with I can probably add it into the work flow and bring over most if not all of the set.  We shall see.  Time is also a factor since I'm a salon owner.  Just Dawn looks very nice.  Wondering if I can turn her into a male in ZBrush, that will be fun!  :-)

Thanks

Rich

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 3:48 AM

Quote - autofit clones... O yes, that would be nice

Yup, in order for me to bring content over .... I'll need some sort of an "instant" rig solution.  I don't do rigging.  It's one of the great inovations that DAZ Studio offers me.  I can DEAL with weight mapping, I hate it but I can deal with it but rigging... yukky!  lol

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 4:01 AM

I know what you mean RamWolff! I love being able to make clothing/props and have it instantly rigged by DS, I didn't use autofit either until SY offered that fantastic update that made it... well, USEABLE. :D 

Now i rig a lot of stuff for genesis.

I hope there will be an option somewhat like that for Dawn. 

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 8:52 AM

Quote - I realize that weight mapping is NOT easy, I know for a fact actually.  BUT, when ever I do a coversion for Genesis from V4 there are now three types of weight mapping offered in DAZ Studio from what I can see....  

There are TriAx, General (what ever that is) and Parametric. 

So at this point isn't there even one of these systems that both programs share?  If so then why go to all the trouble to make two versions of the same figure?? 

Rich

I don't get this question. If the makers are willing to provide different versions of the same figure  (something DAZ should have done for Genesis, so Poser users could use it natively), then what's the problem?

vintorix ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:15 AM

I can not see that there are any difference between Dawn and V6 when it comes to support for Daz and Poser except that with Dawn you are spared the trouble of exporting the figure to Poser as a Cr2. Isn't Dawn coming in a Daz version too and probably in a triax version? Then she will fit in with the whole Genesis system and people will be free to complain "why can't we do this in Poser".

Or am I wrong? Can Dawn be used with the Genesis ecosystem?

?

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:22 AM

Quote - I don't get this question. If the makers are willing to provide different versions of the same figure  (something DAZ should have done for Genesis, so Poser users could use it natively), then what's the problem?

I think the "problem" is the makers cannot provide the kind of support a figure needs to survive and thrive by themselves.  You need support from the community.  Brokered merchants, products at third party stores like Rosity, freebies.  People are curious about what it would take to support both the DS and Poser versions of the figure, and if there are ways to make it easier to support both.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:22 AM

I thought Dawn had nothing to do with Genesis. From what I understand, she is simply a standalone figure that works natively in Ds4.5 and above and in Poser.

Faerydae ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:24 AM

Quote - I thought Dawn had nothing to do with Genesis. From what I understand, she is simply a standalone figure that works natively in Ds4.5 and above and in Poser.

Correct.

Faerydae ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:28 AM · edited Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quote - I can not see that there are any difference between Dawn and V6 when it comes to support for Daz and Poser except that with Dawn you are spared the trouble of exporting the figure to Poser as a Cr2. Isn't Dawn coming in a Daz version too and probably in a triax version? Then she will fit in with the whole Genesis system and people will be free to complain "why can't we do this in Poser".

Or am I wrong? Can Dawn be used with the Genesis ecosystem?

?

The difference is being able to use Dawn in Poser without needing to export anything and without a pita importer.

vintorix ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:40 AM

There seems to be a little confusion. Can someone knowledgeable (from HiveWire3D) confirm or deny, will Dawn come in a Genesis version or not?

?

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:41 AM

YES! They've said many times there will be a Genesis version and a Poser version.

Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.