Mon, Sep 9, 3:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

vintorix ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 1:32 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 1:36 PM

I modeled after Dawn's Poser size but then used the same obj files in both Daz and Poser. The figures in Poser are slightly larger but by some mystic magic everything fitted in Daz, don't ask me to explain why.

"put a checkered pattern on those clothes"

I already done that in my modeler. I have a secret weapon: Headus UVLayout.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 1:38 PM

That looks really nice!

Suggestion for an add-on (by you or someone else) - I'd love to see this type of hair with optional "hair jewelry" - combs, gemmed clips, strands of pearls intertwined, stuff like that. 

Quote - Oh noooo, I killed the thread.... kitteh blushes
Here's some hair I'm making for Dawn, would that help?

vintorix ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:01 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:13 PM

file_496323.png

Material zones for the pants. All cloth made in Marvelous Designer..Still details to do, flaps and pockets, beltloops etc.

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:05 PM

The more you guys post, the more I like what I hear.  Massive marketing just cannot replace communication between a company and its customers.  I'm looking forward to the new store and new forum as much as I am looking forward to Dawn.

Quote - Hi folks,Thought I would share some updates since we have been ramping up the work on Dawn.

The baked reflections have been removed from the eye textures and the specular settings adjusted accordingly for both Poser and DAZ Studio.

Dawn does have a hip material zone in addition to others.

HiveWire 3D's products created in house will support both Poser and DS. Tutorials will be provided to convert from one program to the other. For the people that want to do this conversion, having at least Poser9 and DAZ Studio 4.5 is a requirement, if only for testing. We encourage content creators to make products work in both programs but understand it is a choice based on investment vs return. All options are being explored, including ones suggested in this thread, to help ease in the conversion process.

Lastly, we do read this forum. We are taking all of the critisim seriously, both good and bad,  and we understand frustrations, questions, choices, excitement, etc... We will use all of this information to improve our products, now and in the future.

Thank you for all of the feedback!

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:10 PM

Current prices at Amazon for Poser 9 and Poser Pro 10 are $70 and $80, so that should be less of a financial burden for those who want to be able to provide content for Poser and are not able to deduct the purchase as a business expense.

Satira Capriccio

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:13 PM

PP10 doesn't have weight mapping at all ;). Poser 9 lacks the weight mapping tools needed to create content. You'd need PP2012 for that.

Laurie

Jan19 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:13 PM

Quote - Rigged my first project today- not the slightest adjustment had to be made, neither in Daz nor Poser.  Including the area between the legs that always has been a problem..

That looks great!!!  And fantastic news, about the between-leg area.  Good for you, with the UVLayout.  That is one awesome program.  Almost perfect (no such thing, I know) uvs, with the most difficult projects.

Again, love your outfit.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 2:16 PM

Quote - Massive marketing just cannot replace communication between a company and its customers.

Righto!  There's something reassuring, too, about a company with execs that take the time to interact with customers.  :-)  That may be one reason that Dawn has such good support, already, even though she's not officially been released.

meatSim ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:01 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:04 PM

file_496331.JPG

OK  finally finished texturing this piece... unless I get bed feedback... but this is as far as I've gotten it and still liked what I see in the end.  Its actually pretty close to done as a poser piece.  The rigging might need a quick once over but it bends nicely with dawn with no poke and nothing hideous from what i can tell.  

I'm debating whether to add clothing movement via morphs or ghost bones with handles.  Just want to add a little movement to the front lower portion of the shirt, so it can move more realistically with action poses and such.

Textures done in Olive and Tan, and I have my PSD files set up such that extra colours are as simple as changing one layer, Three if I want a different thread pattern and bump.

Edit to add;  HOLY FUCK am I sick of texturing at the moment!! lol

meatSim ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:06 PM

file_496332.JPG

In Green

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:10 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:12 PM

Will DAZ Studio Geo-Graphting work with messes like Dawn or any mesh that's not a DAZ Mesh ?

All that we can do to a DAZ mesh ,Can we do that to any mesh in DAZ Studio ?

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

vintorix ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:17 PM

meatSim,

Very nice I love the seams. The glasses look good on Dawn!

meatSim ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:18 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quote - meatSim,

Very nice I love the seams. The glasses look good on Dawn!

Lol yeah... I love the glasses.. they are a pretty simple model with BB magic textures on them.. I cant bring myself to take them off of her.  They are even in my default scene now!

The seams are all hand painted in photoshop with various layers.  They do have rudimentry geometry to follow but its barely visible without the texture.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:23 PM

FWIW I'm tired of texturing too. LOL. No rest for the weary ;).

Laurie

tsarist ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 5:39 PM

I haven't seen this answered yet.

Will this model work in Carrara?

I certainly hope so.

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 6:04 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 6:05 PM

The Poser and Poser Pro version numbering confuses me everytime. It's Poser 8 and Poser 2010, Poser 9 and Poser Pro 2012, then Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014?

Quote - PP10 doesn't have weight mapping at all ;). Poser 9 lacks the weight mapping tools needed to create content. You'd need PP2012 for that.Laurie

I looked at the Poser 9 price because of Etujedi's post where Hivewire is suggesting at least Poser 9 for converting from DAZ to Poser.  Wouldn't the weight mapping tools be needed for converting from DS to Poser?  

Quote - HiveWire 3D's products created in house will support both Poser and DS. Tutorials will be provided to convert from one program to the other. For the people that want to do this conversion, having at least Poser9 and DAZ Studio 4.5 is a requirement, if only for testing. We encourage content creators to make products work in both programs but understand it is a choice based on investment vs return. All options are being explored, including ones suggested in this thread, to help ease in the conversion process.

Satira Capriccio

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 6:17 PM

Quote - The Poser and Poser Pro version numbering confuses me everytime. It's Poser 8 and Poser 2010, Poser 9 and Poser Pro 2012, then Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014?

Quote - PP10 doesn't have weight mapping at all ;). Poser 9 lacks the weight mapping tools needed to create content. You'd need PP2012 for that.Laurie

I looked at the Poser 9 price because of Etujedi's post where Hivewire is suggesting at least Poser 9 for converting from DAZ to Poser.  Wouldn't the weight mapping tools be needed for converting from DS to Poser?  

Outfitter will work in Poser 9 for transferring weight maps, but you can't edit weightmaps in Poser 9 (nor Poser 10)...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 6:19 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 6:21 PM

Quote - I looked at the Poser 9 price because of Etujedi's post where Hivewire is suggesting at least Poser 9 for converting from DAZ to Poser.  Wouldn't the weight mapping tools be needed for converting from DS to Poser? 

Poser 9 and Poser 10 users will be able to USE the weight mapped figures; but to develop weight-mapped figures and clothing you will need Poser Pro 2012 or Poser Pro 2014, the latter of which (2014) makes it tons easier because of new features.

Latexluv ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 7:07 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_496333.jpg

Just thought I'd show off the old, formerly commercial texture I made for Xurge's Body Jewels. Found it burried in my P4 runtime.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 8:51 PM

Quote - > Quote - Oh noooo, I killed the thread.... kitteh blushes

Here's some hair I'm making for Dawn, would that help?  I donlt remember if I showed it here before or not.

Any new Dawn renders, peeps?
I'm modeling and UV mapping today... so nothing really exciting to see here.

I love this messy looking hair. Please don't make this a Cr2 hair product? I hate those. I love artists that offer both for sods like me needing to fit hair on many different characters. Conforming hair just won't play nice like that when trying to make it work on non conforming parents. Even if you parent it to the head for instance, long flowing Cr2 hair morphs die or become a nightmare to work with whereas nicely made and completely morpheable Hr2 hair works better.

Gotcha!
I haven't decided how I'm going to rig it... I want to make sure it's a functional and as versatile as I can make it. 

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Jan19 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 9:00 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 9:01 PM

Quote - Will DAZ Studio Geo-Graphting work with messes like Dawn or any mesh that's not a DAZ Mesh ?

All that we can do to a DAZ mesh ,Can we do that to any mesh in DAZ Studio ?

I don't know.  :-)  Maybe a DS expert will answer that for you.

Renders in this thread are looking very nice!

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 11:35 PM

file_496336.png

Testing the satin shader still. This time on dawn...still having difficulties with getting other colours to work as I would like.

Fringewood ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 11:51 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2013 at 11:53 PM

70% of the appearance of satin is lighting, because so much of the highlight is directional specular.  In dull light, real satin looks pretty dull.

And don't forget the fresnel.  More cow be.. uh, more fresnel!

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2013 at 11:54 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:01 AM

file_496337.png

> Quote - 70% of the appearance of satin is lighting, because so much of the highlight is directional specular.  In dull light, real satin looks pretty dull. > >   > > And don't forget the fresnel.  More cow be.. uh, more fresnel!

Thanks...reds not bad but they still need more fine tuning.

edited to add lighting is not my strong point...

bhowler ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quote - > Quote - Thanks, I did see Smay's shorts...I didn't want to assume that it had been autofitted. I'm looking for confirmation from someone who is using the figure in DS and can confirm that there is an autofit from Genesis.

"There is an autofit from Genesis"?  This character is completely seperate from Genesis. 

For autofit to work, you need a "clone" so that autofit (which is for any DUF character, not just Genesis) can see what to "come from", and "go to".  We have the "go to" in Dawn.  The "Come from" need to be the Dawn mesh in V4 form.  That is what I dialed in, as close as I could.

Quote - If I am understanding this correctly it doesn't actually come with an autofit for V4 but you have created one for your own use? Can you clarify? thanks

Pen

I am not sure what will be included in the final product.  I needed to make a clone.  If someone makes a V4 Shapes for Dawn (similar to V4 Shape for Genesis), then that could be used as a clone, and autofit works.

(like how we needed a3/h3 shapes for genesis, to fit a3/h3 clothes to genesis)

Anyone can make their own shape that approximates the V4 shape but DAZ will vigorously and aggressively take legal action to defend its intellectual property (which is V4).

This is the applicable part of the DAZ Eula...

1. any derived or additional works are designed to require or encourage the use of Content available through the online DAZ store either by
    (i) requiring the use of such Content to function,
    or
    (ii) allowing only limited function when not used in conjunction with Content from the online DAZ store; and

1. upon receipt of a written request from DAZ, User will immediately cease any and all distribution of the derived works User has created from the Content licensed from DAZ, if DAZ has determined, at its sole discretion, that
    (i) the derived work is substantially similar to or is a clone of existing Content;

or
    (ii) the derived work fails to require the use of Content available through the online DAZ store.

Any "clone" would necessarily have to be "substantially similar" or a "clone" by definition in order for auto-fit to even work. If it did work, that would be clear proof that it is indeed a "clone." While the EULA does not specifically preclude someone from doing this for their own use, DAZ would immediately issue a written request to cease any and all distribution of the "derived clone" as soon as it came to DAZ's attention.

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:19 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:22 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Thanks, I did see Smay's shorts...I didn't want to assume that it had been autofitted. I'm looking for confirmation from someone who is using the figure in DS and can confirm that there is an autofit from Genesis.

"There is an autofit from Genesis"?  This character is completely seperate from Genesis. 

For autofit to work, you need a "clone" so that autofit (which is for any DUF character, not just Genesis) can see what to "come from", and "go to".  We have the "go to" in Dawn.  The "Come from" need to be the Dawn mesh in V4 form.  That is what I dialed in, as close as I could.

Quote - If I am understanding this correctly it doesn't actually come with an autofit for V4 but you have created one for your own use? Can you clarify? thanks

Pen

I am not sure what will be included in the final product.  I needed to make a clone.  If someone makes a V4 Shapes for Dawn (similar to V4 Shape for Genesis), then that could be used as a clone, and autofit works.

(like how we needed a3/h3 shapes for genesis, to fit a3/h3 clothes to genesis)

Anyone can make their own shape that approximates the V4 shape but DAZ will vigorously and aggressively take legal action to defend its intellectual property (which is V4).

This is the applicable part of the DAZ Eula...

1. any derived or additional works are designed to require or encourage the use of Content available through the online DAZ store either by
    (i) requiring the use of such Content to function,
    or
    (ii) allowing only limited function when not used in conjunction with Content from the online DAZ store; and

1. upon receipt of a written request from DAZ, User will immediately cease any and all distribution of the derived works User has created from the Content licensed from DAZ, if DAZ has determined, at its sole discretion, that
    (i) the derived work is substantially similar to or is a clone of existing Content;

or
    (ii) the derived work fails to require the use of Content available through the online DAZ store.

Any "clone" would necessarily have to be "substantially similar" or a "clone" by definition in order for auto-fit to even work. If it did work, that would be clear proof that it is indeed a "clone." While the EULA does not specifically preclude someone from doing this for their own use, DAZ would immediately issue a written request to cease any and all distribution of the "derived clone" as soon as it came to DAZ's attention.

Thanks, that answers my question and ties in with what I thought.

One question...I've highlighted a portion of your text in red. Does that mean if I'm using a clone to convert clothing from the DAZ store that it would make it alright?

Or is it alright if I make a clone for my own use and don't distribute it?

thanks

Pen

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:48 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:49 AM

Ouch.

Now, in English please. I need layman's terms ;). Are ya saying no clones and no V4 clothing fits derived from a clone unless ya make it yourself? If that's the case, urgh....

Laurie

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:51 AM

Quote - Ouch.

Now, in English please. I need layman's terms ;). Are ya saying no clones and no V4 clothing fits derived from a clone unless ya make it yourself? If that's the case, urgh....

Laurie

That was how I read it and what I was recently told by a DAZ staff member in a pm when I asked.

It means that you can make a clone for your own use but you wouldn't be able to distribute it. At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 12:59 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 1:00 AM

Quote -   Or is it alright if I make a clone for my own use and don't distribute it? 

They have no way of preventing you from doing that, making your own and using it for yourself. Copyright is, in simplified terms, is all about distribution - think of a copying as a verb. You can't make it and distribute it (as a freebie or for sale), especially not for a non-daz figure.

Maybe DAZ will make the autofit clone....

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 1:09 AM

Quote - > Quote -   Or is it alright if I make a clone for my own use and don't distribute it? 

They have no way of preventing you from doing that, making your own and using it for yourself. Copyright is, in simplified terms, is all about distribution - think of a copying as a verb. You can't make it and distribute it (as a freebie or for sale), especially not for a non-daz figure.

Maybe DAZ will make the autofit clone....

I suppose it is possible if they see it as a way to sell their clothing content.

Thanks

Pen 

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 1:10 AM

Earlier in this thread (much earlier), there was a suggestion of discussions with Smith Micro about Faceroom support for Dawn. Any feedback on that?

Right now, we know what Dawn looks like, we know there will be clothes and what we are seeing looks good. But she is still a caucasian young woman. We know there will be morph packs but have seen nothing about how they can change her. By this time I would have expected to see some ethnic variations.

I am really disappointed that the included merchant resource skin does not allow freebies. I will make a free ethnic character or two once she is released, but those will be semi-realistic painted skins, like my other freebies. I don't make skin textures from photographs - for some reason it creeps me out doing that - but that is my personal hangup and a whole other discussion. Most skin makers don't seem to be bothered by it the way I am.

So - Faceroom support for Dawn, yes , no, or maybe?

Can we see face and body morphs work in progress from Hivewire3d?

Can we see what darker skins are being made?

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 1:45 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 1:48 AM

Why not try common sense for a change? For the first Daz cannot stop anyone from making an V4 clone. For the second If Daz do not provide a V4 clone themselves they will literally by lynched..that is all there is to it.

Soon you will see Dawn content sold in Daz store.

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 2:13 AM

Quote - Why not try common sense for a change? For the first Daz cannot stop anyone from making an V4 clone. For the second If Daz do not provide a V4 clone themselves they will literally by lynched..that is all there is to it.

I wouldn't count on that.  I could be wrong, but the atmosphere there doesn't seem to lean toward friendliness for Dawn.  I haven't seen anything over there about Dawn, but I've heard a lot of posts were deleted that referred to Dawn.  They're pushing Gen2 Female and V6.  They lost a couple of big names, one of whom was firmly involved in the PC for many years.  I don't see warm and fuzzy feelings for Dawn coming any time soon.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Dana

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 2:19 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 2:20 AM

Quote - > Quote - Why not try common sense for a change? For the first Daz cannot stop anyone from making an V4 clone. For the second If Daz do not provide a V4 clone themselves they will literally by lynched..that is all there is to it.

I wouldn't count on that.  I could be wrong, but the atmosphere there doesn't seem to lean toward friendliness for Dawn.  I haven't seen anything over there about Dawn, but I've heard a lot of posts were deleted that referred to Dawn.  They're pushing Gen2 Female and V6.  They lost a couple of big names, one of whom was firmly involved in the PC for many years.  I don't see warm and fuzzy feelings for Dawn coming any time soon.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Dana

not all posts mentioning Dawn have been deleted. I personally have doubts that they will create a clone for any of  their figures and I can understand why they might choose to not do so.

So we will need to look forwards not backwards.

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 2:27 AM

"So we will need to look forwards not backwards"

Pendraia you are quite right. No doubt there are hard feelings after all they were friends who worked together for many years. But business sense always prevails in the end.

"To day bitch tomorrow senior partner".

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 3:24 AM
Forum Coordinator

remember Daz3D is allowing posting of Dawn renders in this thread - The Non-DAZ3D Figure Render Thread. This link  goes to page 9 of this thread . Alisa posted them there on the 11th & they are still there. So I'd say they aren't totally trying to block her.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:11 AM

Maybe it would be ok to make a clone of V4 and RTE encode it against V4 - so the redistributed thing would require the enduser to have the original.

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:25 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:26 AM

"require the end user to have the original"

The original of a V4 clone is Dawn. A Dawn that is made to look in a certain way. Look and feel can not be patented. Even if was the clone is functional out of the box and don't require Daz participation in any way so it wouldn't be enforceable.

Kludge ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:48 AM

Quote -
**Anyway, back to Dawn, what should I make for her, any requests? **

I have yet to see anyone planning to make basics - simple dresses or t-shirt, blue jeans & tennies or something of that order.  I know they'er mundane and all but they are essential mundanage.

Zev0 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:48 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 4:53 AM

Quote - "require the end user to have the original"

The original of a V4 clone is Dawn. A Dawn that is made to look in a certain way. Look and feel can not be patented. Even if was the clone is functional out of the box and don't require Daz participation in any way so it wouldn't be enforceable.

Ummmm....no..you can't do that, and it is definately enforcable. Imagine somebody made a Dawn shape for Genesis or V4? You think Hivewire is going to sit back and do nothing? And a clone has to be very close to the original shape in order for its content to work, so infact you are infringing copyright.

My Renderosity Store

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:00 AM

I have yet to see anyone planning to make basics - simple dresses or t-shirt, blue jeans & tennies or something of that order.  I know they'er mundane and all but they are essential mundanage.

Well, now I know that the textures I used work in both Poser and Studio, the project I have been working on will be released as a freebie when Dawn appears.

With that project you will be able to use the Resource suit to make tshirts, shorts etc. quite easily.

This will give users a basic start until other things appear.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:01 AM

As to simple dresses, I have seen a few already in WIP, but cannot give details....

All the best.

Great Uncle LORG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:04 AM

I could use a tank top and shorts or something along those lines for demos.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:07 AM

As in conforming or dynamic?

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:15 AM

Come on folks, Latexluv needs a little help.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:19 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:23 AM

Zev0, "You think Hivewire is going to sit back and do nothing?"

True in the meaning that it is Hivewire that is calling the shots. If somebody made a clone and put up on sharecg (and 100+ other free stuff sites) tomorrow, Hivewire is the only company that can take it down.

But why should they do that?

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:29 AM

I'll do it but I am going out now and will be away all day. Tonight then! (we need to ask Steve for permission)

Zev0 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:29 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:31 AM

Quote - Zev0, "You think Hivewire is going to sit back and do nothing?"

True in the meaning that it is Hivewire that is calling the shots. If somebody made a clone and put up on sharecg (and 100+ other free stuff sites) tomorrow, Hivewire is the only company that can take it down.

But why should they do that?

To ensure their character survives? If Dawn can be duplicated on another figure with an already large existing library, why would people feel the need to invest in the original?

My Renderosity Store

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:38 AM

Quote - Come on folks, Latexluv needs a little help.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Conforming, please! I tried dynamic only once to prove I could do it, and I was following a tutorial online somewhere. I don't like dynamic because everytime I open the Pz3 to re-render, I have to run the sim again to get girl and clothes back into position.

Weapons of choice:

meatSim ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2013 at 5:52 AM

file_496346.JPG

> Quote - I could use a tank top and shorts or something along those lines for demos.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.