Mon, Sep 9, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:18 PM

Thanks for verifying there will be sales end dates.

I was thinking rather of allowing the customer to flag a product as having been purchased.  I've always wanted to be able to flag a product as Not Interested (or ... NEVER show this product to me ever again!).

I keep a spreadsheet of all purchases at all stores, and I check that before making any purchases.  So, it's not a must have.  But, I liked the idea of being able to have the store exclude all products I've purchased or wasn't interested in purchasing.

I have faith Hivewire can figure out how to allow us to flag products as purchased or not interested since they were able to add sales end dates 😉

Quote - There will be probably be several maintenance closures daily over the next week as they find and fix issues that didn't show up in the store during beta testing.I think the "I've have bought" suggestion is a good one though I think it may be hard to implement based on what I know of the store software.  They’d probably have to manually flag each product in customer’s purchase list which is very time consuming.

And yes... there are "sale ends" dates on the product pages.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:21 PM

Quote - An hour or two ago, I was able to get in and register. I registered for the store and then it offered (not required) that I create a forum account joined to the store account!

I even posted! But it seems they have to approve every post first, which I'm not fond of.

But you can Blog to your hearts content.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quote - > Quote - An hour or two ago, I was able to get in and register. I registered for the store and then it offered (not required) that I create a forum account joined to the store account!

I even posted! But it seems they have to approve every post first, which I'm not fond of.

But you can Blog to your hearts content.

Didn't see that!

But not as fun, I made a thread calling out for people to introduce themselves ;)

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

wimvdb ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:23 PM

One question about the Dawn rigging.

Will Dawn finally get rid of the autoconforming hack and use the proper poser method of automatic conforming and scaling?

There is no reason anymore to keep the hack since the poser method is supported in all versions where Dawn can be used (P9,PP2012,P10,PP2014) and the rigging is different from DS anyway so no compatibility issues there either

The hack still causes all kinds of unwanted crosstalking and causes issues with loading order. It would be nice to finally get rid of that

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:27 PM

Just something else about the goth culture. A portion of the paleness stems from the fact that they don't go out and get much sun. They aren't generally the type to be found getting a tan, or playing volleyball in the sand, or even shooting hoops during the day.

As someone who doesn't get out much in the sun any more I can tell you that over time the skin goes pale leaving you with just your natural coloring unhindered by tanning, burning, and other sun and wind damage.

These people, as someone else mentioned, are usually busy reading... or looking into something that caught their intellectual attention.

I don't think all the destructive ones are posurs, some of them have true issues and problems and they find the goth culture to be where they can best fit in.

(I have a friend, online who I've never met who's fairly goth. And what I've described is a very rough description of this friend.)

Sunfire's Creations

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:28 PM

...hmmm 503 error already...

...reminds me of one christmas long ago when our mum bought us this neat 1/32nd scale slot car set (with a high banked curve) and in less than a day our uncles broke one of the cars before we even got a chance to play with it.

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

gloomy007 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:31 PM

Quote - Okay, why did you have to have a discussion about goth style while I was asleep? LOL

I dated a goth guy back then and I dealt with a lot of such people. What you're describing is mostly what they'd call "poseurs": those who pretend to be goths just for show.

There's goth lifestyle, goth fashion, goth music, goth art etc. People can choose to follow just one, or all:

The lifestyle is about respecting death and enjoying life. Carpe Noctem, he thaught me, enjoy the night. Some are introspecting and mysterious, enjoying to read (think Byron) and to philosophy about what we're to become, others like to simply enjoy. Pleasure is a goal, but not to be forcefully taken: they tend to be respectful towards others. If you see someone who claims to be a goth but wrecks a cemetery, he's a poseur, disrespecting death. If you see someone who's sad about really sad things, ok, but someone who's sad about idiotic things like my nail just got broken, he's most likely emo, those love to claim they're goths.

Goth fashion can be quite variable. There's renaissance goth (think classy vampire fashion!), fetish goth (corsets, latex and cuffs oh my!), cyber goth (decadent and technologic combined)... The thing you're saying about being as white as it gets and with black all over? Yep, most often a poseur thing.

Goth music's been mentioned, but I add to that: there's things like doom metal, which I love (like Haggard which is a basically orchestra band and sings of things like condemning the Inquisition and such), and new age (which I also love and is soft and lyrical and romantic and full of magic).

Goth art is an ode to where life meets death, it can be from a maiden's mourning over the death of her lover, to the grotesque of fetishing over horror.

Nothing wrong with "goth makeup" for Poser/DS being poseurish stuff, but if you wanna go actual goth, you don't need to limit yourself so much, be creative. Give me a moment, I'm gonna pull some references :)

Thank you Aphrodite! that was nicely put :) 

I myself am more fan of  symphonic/ gothic metal,  or dark ambient, neoclassical.

never cut myself, my parents were not divorced, none of them addicted, and I come from country side .

Gothic make up can rage from  very mild to very heavy and fantasy like, not only black everywhere, but a range of coulours, mostly dark. pale skin have those lucky pale ones ( like myself) . 

Anyone intersted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_metal, can go to the pages of bands for inspirations, eventually can waste a life digging trought encyclopedia metallum. Oh Aphrodite also big fan of Haggard here :D

DAZ Studio Coordinator.

You can contact me in english.

Jij kan mij berichtje sturen in Nederlands,

Mozesz sie ze mna skontaktowac po Polsku

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:40 PM

Still Afrodite with an F LMAO ;)

Yeah, I have a great life, with loving parents etc. Still love goth style though. But I prefer the romantic style, with the classy vampire look xD

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

gloomy007 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:09 PM

I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

And I'm alos fond of it. Beautiful medival/victorian gowns with ritch jewlery. as much as airy, fantasy look. Altrough some leather is not bad, especially when combined with lace :)

DAZ Studio Coordinator.

You can contact me in english.

Jij kan mij berichtje sturen in Nederlands,

Mozesz sie ze mna skontaktowac po Polsku

Jan19 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

Quote - We already crashed the server... ^^

Mazak

That's got to be some sort of record.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:36 PM

Quote - And I'm alos fond of it. Beautiful medival/victorian gowns with ritch jewlery. as much as airy, fantasy look. Altrough some leather is not bad, especially when combined with lace :)

Yes!  That's my favorite style...anything historic.  And leather and lace just makes it better!  :-)

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:44 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - He's a half product of the Umbrella coporation!!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

now i'd love that eye's like that ta use in a RE render lol.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:53 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - > Quote - Kitteh, I like both versions. It is a very good practice to include several texture sets with your model without too much work. The metal version would perhaps be out of place in some contexts but blend in perfect in others.

Mesh look right but is is completely welded? I am thinking for the dynamic version.

Oh, thos are not final textures, it's just one of the default mats that came with zbrush. We haven't eben started with textures, I just finished UV mapping tonight. No worries, there's going to be a lot of nice stuff in the package - I'm not new to content making ;) While the mesh is welded, it i probably not going to lend itself well for dynamics, because it is not a single sheet of polygons, it has folded-under edging to give the fabric thickness and wraparound straps are double sided. These things tend to get very deformed and start unfolding when you run dynamics.

I typically include a lot of dynamic-looking morphs to give you the more natural look. I don't have movement morphs for this dress sculpted yet, but you can take a peak at my apteromata Finery set to get an idea of what I they usually look like: [http://www.runtimedna.com/Apteromata-Finery.html

](http://www.runtimedna.com/Apteromata-Finery.html)As for texturing, Arien is going to do textures for this. In case you are not familiar with her work, take a peek here: http://www.runtimedna.com/AcherontiaBundle.html

The apteromata set is 1 of my favs.It def has a lot of movements in the set.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:54 PM

Thanks for the explanation.  Goth has always been rather a curiousity to me, but something I never really quite got.   But then, I've had absolutely no exposure to it outside of movies and tv, and we all know how accurate that media can be.  /cough

Quote - Okay, why did you have to have a discussion about goth style while I was asleep? LOL  

I dated a goth guy back then and I dealt with a lot of such people. What you're describing is mostly what they'd call "poseurs": those who pretend to be goths just for show.

There's goth lifestyle, goth fashion, goth music, goth art etc. People can choose to follow just one, or all:

The lifestyle is about respecting death and enjoying life. Carpe Noctem, he thaught me, enjoy the night. Some are introspecting and mysterious, enjoying to read (think Byron) and to philosophy about what we're to become, others like to simply enjoy. Pleasure is a goal, but not to be forcefully taken: they tend to be respectful towards others. If you see someone who claims to be a goth but wrecks a cemetery, he's a poseur, disrespecting death. If you see someone who's sad about really sad things, ok, but someone who's sad about idiotic things like my nail just got broken, he's most likely emo, those love to claim they're goths.

Goth fashion can be quite variable. There's renaissance goth (think classy vampire fashion!), fetish goth (corsets, latex and cuffs oh my!), cyber goth (decadent and technologic combined)... The thing you're saying about being as white as it gets and with black all over? Yep, most often a poseur thing.

Goth music's been mentioned, but I add to that: there's things like doom metal, which I love (like Haggard which is a basically orchestra band and sings of things like condemning the Inquisition and such), and new age (which I also love and is soft and lyrical and romantic and full of magic).

Goth art is an ode to where life meets death, it can be from a maiden's mourning over the death of her lover, to the grotesque of fetishing over horror.

Nothing wrong with "goth makeup" for Poser/DS being poseurish stuff, but if you wanna go actual goth, you don't need to limit yourself so much, be creative. Give me a moment, I'm gonna pull some references :)

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:17 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - I'm four poses away from completing the drafting of my Dawn pose set. In the process, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether the left side render constitutes nudity? Because I can adapt by using the style on the right for my promo renders.

to be safe I'd go with the  ones on the right in the bodysuits

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:21 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - First attempt at Gothic. My roommate says the white face isn't white enough. Which I can fix, I was being conservative. But I do have a question for those that want a Goth look. Do you want only the white face, or do you want the body also to be whitish????

I'm not sure  if a vampire look is same as goth but I'd vote kinda palish all over as vamps are usually a lighter complexion though not always death white.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

shante ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:22 PM

Quote - Quote Shante @ a few posts ago:

Quote - I'm not indi.....indigo.....indigous...well I'm not from Borneo either!   :)

I hereby officially nominate this for the "Quote Of The Day" award!

Thank you Shante for giving me a much needed laugh!

Cheers mate!

sp

Edit:

Why do I always have a double line feed in my replies?

Well I don't seem to add much else to this thread except requesting what options I want Dawn to have which I may never get so I make-a-da-funny! Glad at least one person noticed. Thanks!

shante ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:26 PM

Quote - From what I have found out, goth females normally try to be pale due to Victorian influences.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Actually it's gothic and not Victorian and i always thought it was due to relation with the dead/undead influences.......vampires and such!

DanaTA ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:31 PM

Quote - > Quote - Quote Shante @ a few posts ago:

Quote - I'm not indi.....indigo.....indigous...well I'm not from Borneo either!   :)

I hereby officially nominate this for the "Quote Of The Day" award!

Thank you Shante for giving me a much needed laugh!

Cheers mate!

sp

Edit:

Why do I always have a double line feed in my replies?

Well I don't seem to add much else to this thread except requesting what options I want Dawn to have which I may never get so I make-a-da-funny! Glad at least one person noticed. Thanks!

Oh, I noticed.  I think a lot of us chuckled quietly, as other distractions took over.

Dana

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:51 PM

file_496453.jpg

Perhaps we could have some Dawn Sci Fi as well???

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Jan19 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 5:14 PM

Quote - Perhaps we could have some Dawn Sci Fi as well???

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Nice shades!

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 5:56 PM

file_496457.jpg

Too hot... but... Dawn is happy, I'm sure V4 will be too just as soon as I fit it to her, but the pants and top from wicked dance fever look quite good on Dawn.

I am concerned the fitting room may snarf the morphs in the skirt if I fit the skirt.

Sunfire's Creations

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 6:31 PM

I've decided to abandon the gothic options for now. Gonna make a few more makeups for the regular package I'm working on.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:01 PM

Because we could? :-)

Quote - Pleasure is a goal, but not to be forcefully taken:

Not being forceful doesn't do much to get the little white ball moving.  One's got to smack that sucker a good one to get its butt in gear.  :-)

Quote - they tend to be respectful towards others.

Are they the ones who use PLUR (peace, love, understanding & respect) as their beliefs or is it another group?

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quote - Yeah me, LROG and a few others were having quite a lot of fun and we broke the site. lol

Unfortunately supa glue was not enough to stick it back together. :)

Wooot, you didnlt leave nuttin' for meee sniffle
kitteh feeling all left out as usual 

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Jan19 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quote - Wooot, you didnlt leave nuttin' for meee sniffle kitteh feeling all left out as usual

You cats are just naturally aloof.  ;-)

The site sure is nicely laid out!  I like the style and theme.

Ok, I'm ready for Dawn now. :-))) 

Jan19 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quote - Too hot... but... Dawn is happy, I'm sure V4 will be too just as soon as I fit it to her, but the pants and top from wicked dance fever look quite good on Dawn.

I am concerned the fitting room may snarf the morphs in the skirt if I fit the skirt.

That looks great!

andolaurina ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:32 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:41 PM

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:43 PM

Quote - Oh, so we knew each other in a previous life?  :-)  Well, hello, again.

Common element is music2u4u.  Which reminds me, how's he doing?

Quote - As for interest...mine isn't flagging.  I'm SO glad to see Dawn.  I hope I can contribute to her period-style wardrobe.  :-)  And REALLY looking forward to seeing the characters created for her.  Character junkie here.

Oooh, cool! I love your work!

While I'm more interested in 1930s through modern day, I've found a few pieces of Victorian era and to a lesser degree Edwardian era clothing that have proven useful. 

Quote - I'm glad nobody takes points off for typos, or I'd be disbarred already.  ;-)

Nah, we wouldn't allow it.  You're one of Us. :-)

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:50 PM

I'm signed up. Looking in the forums now. Stop jumping on the furniture people, don't break the site again!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:52 PM

I am not getting my confirmation email. Figures, I knew I shouldn't have used my primary email address. It doesn't seem to like stores.

Sunfire's Creations

andolaurina ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:53 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:54 PM

Cough, cough. Has anyone taken a look at the prices yet?? Faerie Flower is almost $17. Sure wish I had gotten that one when it was in the PC.

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 9:07 PM

Ahh, there it is.

Sunfire's Creations

vagabondallen ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 11:26 PM

Quote - > Quote - I'm four poses away from completing the drafting of my Dawn pose set. In the process, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether the left side render constitutes nudity? Because I can adapt by using the style on the right for my promo renders.

to be safe I'd go with the  ones on the right in the bodysuits

Thanks! I was afraid my question got lost in all the goth talk. ;)

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 8:27 AM

Quote - Common element is music2u4u.  Which reminds me, how's he doing?

Music!  Yeah, I remember him.  :-)  I don't know how he's doing...I haven't heard from him in a long time but I hope he's well.

Quote - Oooh, cool! I love your work!

Thank you.  :-)  I've slowed down a lot in the past years...real life can be a bear.  But I DO love to model antique things.  Thank you for the nice comment.

Quote - While I'm more interested in 1930s through modern day, I've found a few pieces of Victorian era and to a lesser degree Edwardian era clothing that have proven useful.

Ya know, if you look back thru fashion history, it all just sort of repeats itself.  Bodice styles are revived, as are skirt styles...just given a different flair.  Look how the crinoline was sort of like the wide dresses of the Elizabethan era.  :-)  It's fun to hop and skip thru time and find commonalities in fashion.  THEN model them.  ;-)

Quote - Nah, we wouldn't allow it.  You're one of Us. :-)

Thank you, again.  :-)  I'm glad some folks are willing to claim me! 

Music...brings back memories of the good old days.  :-)

I take it everyone's gone to HiveWire, so I hope I can remember my password.

docatlas ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 9:00 AM

Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

And I'm alos fond of it. Beautiful medival/victorian gowns with ritch jewlery. as much as airy, fantasy look. Altrough some leather is not bad, especially when combined with lace :)

I'll have a good oportunity to photograph some Medieval clothing over the next two weeks. Someone who can create clothing in their modeller of choice (I can't, I'm still learning how to make clothes for my figures) might find them useful.

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quote - > Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

I'll have a good oportunity to photograph some Medieval clothing over the next two weeks. Someone who can create clothing in their modeller of choice (I can't, I'm still learning how to make clothes for my figures) might find them useful.

PLEASE do share those pictures somehow, if you would be so kind.  :-)  REAL medieval clothing.  Whoosh!

docatlas ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

PLEASE do share those pictures somehow, if you would be so kind.  :-)  REAL medieval clothing.  Whoosh!

Well, real in the sense that the folks who make the clothes are usually sticklers for historical accuracy. Not actually clothes from the Medieval period. Although after two weeks of camping, sometimes one's garb can look a lot more ancient than at the beginning of the event. ;-)

Letterworks ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 10:30 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

Well, real in the sense that the folks who make the clothes are usually sticklers for historical accuracy. Not actually clothes from the Medieval period. Although after two weeks of camping, sometimes one's garb can look a lot more ancient than at the beginning of the event. ;-)

PENNSIC!!!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 10:56 AM

Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

Don't apologize - it happens a lot, because I use the brazilian spelling for the goddess. ;)

We share tastes. Leather and lace is great for me too!

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 10:59 AM

Quote - Are they the ones who use PLUR (peace, love, understanding & respect) as their beliefs or is it another group?

I don't think so, but I'm willing to bet those would do well with goths.

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:01 AM

My birthday is this friday - I hope I already get HW points! o/

- - - - - - 

docatlas ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

PENNSIC!!!

Yep. Landgrab is Saturday. Luckily, I only live 39 minutes from Troll. Only 3 more days of work in this heat. :-(

To kind of keep on topic, by the time I get back, it'll only be a few days until Dawn is released. I'm glad I'll have something to keep my mind occupied 'til then.

I think I'll have to celebrate her release with a nice flagon of mead.

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:27 AM

Quote - Well, real in the sense that the folks who make the clothes are usually sticklers for historical accuracy. Not actually clothes from the Medieval period. Although after two weeks of camping, sometimes one's garb can look a lot more ancient than at the beginning of the event. ;-)

That's ok.  Those re-enactors are authentically clad, from what I've read.  :-) 

It'd be great to see your pictures!

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:29 AM

Quote - I think I'll have to celebrate her release with a nice flagon of mead.

Ha!  That'd be a heck of a release image.  Dawn, in medieval dress, with a tanker of ale or mead or whatever those folks drank for breakfast.  ;-)

Aug 9th will be a stellar day.

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:30 AM · edited Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:31 AM

Quote - My birthday is this friday - I hope I already get HW points! o/

I wonder how much those points are worth.  :-) 

Oh, and happy birthday!  You're about the same age as my kid, if I remember right, from your HW post.  28?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:33 AM

Quote - > Quote - My birthday is this friday - I hope I already get HW points! o/

I wonder how much those points are worth.  :-) 

Oh, and happy birthday!  You're about the same age as my kid, if I remember right, from your HW post.  28?

Thanks! Good memory you have there, yes 28. :)

- - - - - - 

docatlas ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:33 AM

Quote - > Quote - I think I'll have to celebrate her release with a nice flagon of mead.

Ha!  That'd be a heck of a release image.  Dawn, in medieval dress, with a tanker of ale or mead or whatever those folks drank for breakfast.  ;-)

Aug 9th will be a stellar day.

That would be nice. But I was thinking of the mead being in my hand. And then in my tummy...

Gotta get ready for work now. :-(

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 11:59 AM

I am considering signing up....but where is their EULA?  I am a very cautious person..

SO far the store is clean, fast, and pretty! I am reading around it now... I so will not start another new human, but lots else to look at and drool over! I 'need' some of Ken's birds, and Lisa has always been a favorite talent!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 12:08 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2013 at 12:08 PM

Quote - I am considering signing up....but where is their EULA?  I am a very cautious person..

I read their FAQ/Forum rules, so I wouldn't break any.  It was pretty standard, and sort of clean and simple.

Could you find the EULA outside of purchasing a product?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.