Sun, Sep 22, 9:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:24 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:25 PM

Hey! Where did my FreeStuff STICKY thread go to? Gee whiz, I have been ill but I did not die! I enjoyed having my running thread... :(

okay new freebie that I finally got done now that I am feeling better:

Poser Okapi Family Freebie!

Gallery Picture here (and I DO enjoy comments/reactions in my gallery, thanks all!!) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2449450

I hope you enjoy...by the way, the primary means of defense for an Okapi is it's very powerful rear leg kick! Their primary predator (besides man) is the leopard in their rain forest Jungle home located in one tiny part of Africa.

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree18.htm
3.07 MB

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2841076

Thanks!

Here's your old thread. It got un-stickied...  

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:57 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 6:05 PM

glad the old thread is there as well..

Thanks very much as well Lynn!

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:58 PM

Thanks Lyne! :)

Laurie

Kerya ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 1:54 AM

Thank you so much!

danidh ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 2:11 AM

Thank you, Lyne!  {{hugs}}  Dani

MarianneR ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 6:33 AM

Thank you very much!

Niki12 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 9:40 AM

Thank you very much!

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 10:22 AM

Thank you Lyne!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 11:49 AM · edited Fri, 21 June 2013 at 11:53 AM

Thanks Bob for finding my "lost" thread...I was kinda "attached" to it because of all the super special interaction with all of you, my dear friends who have been SO supportive of me and my health troubles, besides your valued "thank yous".. and THAT is a super run-on sentence! LOL!!

I truly hope to get back to my "one a month" plan for my models/morphs!

Warmly,

Lyne

PS (edit) GOSH! So it will be TWO YEARS this coming winter that I have been doing this...eeeek time really does FLY!  :0

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 11:54 AM

Thank you Lyne.  Glad you are feeling better.  I love your animals and enjoy using them.

Aquariante7 ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2013 at 12:28 AM

Thank you very much for your nice animals, Lyne.

I am glad when I can read you feel better. :)

DancingCat ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2013 at 7:35 PM

Thank you so much for your wonderful animals. I'm so glad you are feeling better. It makes such a difference!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 12:36 PM

You are all SO welcome, and yes, feeling better is FANTASTIC! LOL! 

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 2:55 PM

Here they are! All my little birds! Stand alone Poser models.
Remember: These are some of my oldest models.   These birds do not fly.
They were made so the wings would be shaped/mapped and positioned properly for a "standing bird".

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree19.htm

the file is only 5.79 MB.  :)[

](http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree19.htm) I would suggest you use Ken's wonderful birds for the flying versions! I do! :)

Because the models are so old, there is "map stretching" across the back and face on front view. Birds can be used for close-ups, PROFILE side is 'photo-real' !

a great website with size (and even sounds) information on birds is:
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/Page.aspx?pid=1189

Enjoy! 

Lyne
Lyne's Creations 

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

Thank you!!! Your birdies look amazing, and they don't have to fly to find home in my Runtime. Thank you for sharing your skills, you generous genius girl! hugs

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 7:03 PM

WOOT! Lyne, you have us soooo spoiled ;).

Thanks! 

Ninja-G33k ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 11:29 PM

Birdies! Coolness!

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 12:54 AM

Sweet! Thank you!

Pajama ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 3:14 AM

Thank you Lyne :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 1:16 PM

Thank you, Lyne.  You are the best.

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 12:44 PM

awww you are so very welcome!!  :D

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thank you so much!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 2:42 PM

Lyne's Free Bighorn Sheep!

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree20.htm

Gallery Image here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2465479

The picture says it all! Enjoy!

Lyne

pimanjc ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 3:13 PM

Thank you Lyne.  These sheep are excellent.  I hope you are feeling better now.

Crudelitas ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 3:21 PM

Wow! Thank you, they are really great! It´s very generous from you!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 3:21 PM

Oh your so welcome, and yes, thank you, feeling a bit better. I have to recover from my Fibro flair from the stress of the doctor's office visit...he was so behind I was in the waiting room for an HOUR! Not so nice, with my fear of germs...but I just sat in a corner with my face mask on and did my best...and best of all - it's DONE for another 6 months! :)  So now it's Poser and FUN stuff! Oh and I rewarded myself with some brand new TV series on DVD that have just come out! So me and my kitty cat get some quality time watching TV...well I watch and he cuddles! LOL!! 

and the exciting new movie just out on DVD - EPIC!! it's got tiny fairys riding hummingbirds and flower people etc...done by the same company as Ice Age I think...but this one is so gorgeous (I don't go out to the movies, I watch trailers and wait for the DVD)... very excited to see this one! :)

Thanks for your kind words, means a lot. 

Lyne 

pimanjc ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 3:37 PM

file_497493.jpg

Lyne,

You will have a visual treat from Epic.  I recently took my wife, daughter, and three grandkids [oldest 13years old boy], and we all enjoyed. 

Jim

Pajama ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2013 at 3:42 AM

Thank you Lyne and I'm so pleased to hear that you are feeling better. You and kitty enjoy your DVDs :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2013 at 9:22 PM

So glad to hear you are feeling better.  You deserve great days and I hope you have many soon.

Thank you for the sheep, I love Big Horns.  They are so majestic.

Amigo968 ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 7:29 AM

Adorable animals, thank you for sharing!

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2013 at 11:44 AM · edited Thu, 12 September 2013 at 11:45 AM

Just a head's up guys... I am working on my set of three different kinds of WILD PIGS... boars, etc. to put out soon, followed a little while after by all kinds of farm pigs, including a cute piglet!

:)  Lyne 

PS and EPIC was gorgeous!  :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2013 at 12:32 PM

Hi Lyne,

Cannot wait for the wild pigs!  You are awesome.  Are you feeling better?

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2013 at 2:58 PM

OH yes thanks... having some really good days! :)  I mean, I still deal with my "normal" helath issues, but learning to manage my on going asthma takes the stress out, which in turn lessens the effect of asthma... so pretty good! Doing more art...and realized I need to get back to my Freebies for you all! :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 9:20 AM

For that, we are all grateful.  Have a great weekend.

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2013 at 12:02 AM

Thanks...and just an "FYI".. I am updating the wild pig maps.... hope to have the set out in 2-3 days. ;)

shante ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2013 at 10:45 AM · edited Sat, 14 September 2013 at 10:59 AM

How do you mean updating them? I bought the pigs when the store was up and noticed a little stretching in the front of chests and heads. Is that going to be fixed in this update?

The same held true for the bovine pack. I love them, use both animal packs all the time  and you can see a recent render WIP with the white bull here:

http://shantetoo.deviantart.com/art/Pasiphae-and-the-White-Bull-387972096?q=sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Ashantetoo&qo=0

Might have to free register there to see it because there is a bit a very tasteful nudity but I think it is very nice image based on the story of Greek myth of Pasifae and the White Bull .

Though beautiful sets, both of them, the stretching in the face and top of the head and chest and rump makes it difficult to try and set up images with trying to avoid those views.

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 3:45 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2013 at 3:47 PM

Shante, I update the maps JUST to cover some "boo boos" of white spots where the map did not cover the mesh, and I often contrast, sharpen, or fix some colorations in my old maps. I DO NOT RE-WORK THE MESH/MAPS TO FIX THE STRETCHING! Yes, old maps had stretching and I always try to mention that in posts and on pages of pictures. I am NOT able to do all the work of re-laying out the mesh, digging out the old photos I took (if I could even find them) and completely re-doing the maps. Sorry if you misunderstood. I have been stating all along that I have updated the maps, and yes THERE IS STILL STRETCHING across faces, butts, tummies, chests, etc. depending on the colors.  It takes POST WORK to deal with that OR just pose them PROFILE TO THE CAMERA, or slightly 3/4 to the camera.

NOTE: on my store pages I always had truth in advertising, showing the tops, bottoms fronts and backs as well as the photoreal - profiles of my critters. So you did see what you were buying back then. Really sorry if it was not clear that my "updated maps" of all my freebie listings did not make it clear. Maps are updated as much as the low res will allow for color, contrast, levels, sharpness, etc.

It is BEST to re-download the sets because there ARE updates, new poses, better body shapes etc. - things that I have found from my original models. I am a perfectionist and I do try to give you the best of my work, WITH IN THE LIMITS OF MY HEALTH - bad shoulder and wrist joints. 

and... they ARE FREE! :)

Lyne

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 3:53 PM

Keep in mind these Wild Pigs (morphs/maps of the upcoming Farm Pig) were created in 2000 - Thirteen YEARS ago! They are mapped profile, therefore best shown profile to the camera, or three quarters, as there is map stretching on the face, top of back, rump and tummy.

I included the Wild Boar, though the map is very low res/quality...but good for distance views... There are two of the Collard Peccary character - one with fangs and mouth open, the other with no fangs so the mouth can be closed. (All fangs/tusks are props and can be deleted as desired...ie: the female Babirusa pig did not always have the huge tusks on on the face.)

I updated the maps and refined the body shapes the best I could with the limited old mesh, and the very old maps. Then I created all new poses for each pig.  NOTE! Use the pose NAMED FOR the type of pig so it keeps the body shapes properly.

I have to share, that living in Southern California, I will never forget as a child, being scared witless in the middle of the night on a family camping trip, when a herd of collard peccaries went running, squealing, grunting through our encampment! I half leaped, half fell out of a top bunk in our tiny camping trailer to catch a sight of these "monsters"! We had a tiny camping trailer, but I swear the tiny peccary pigs ran UNDER the trailer too! - Think of it, a tiny "tin" box sitting precariously on it's flimsy supports and a bunch of pigs pushing under and around it, leaving our camp in total disarray! 

DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR THE WILD PIGS:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree21.htm
4.59  mb

Link to Gallery Picture:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2472097

shante ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:07 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:18 PM

Oh dear...I really didn't mean to offend or make you feel I was being a whiner.

As I have always stated I LOVE YOUR OFFERINGS and have always done so. Ifi I wanted to complain I would have done it long ago when I first purchased the set.

I did musunderstand the updating of the figures a bit but honestly, NO BIIGIE. Just wanted to mention the few flaws hoping they were what you were updating.

Still wonderful products as alwyas.

I thank you for the gifts of them and for all the extra effort to re-offer them to us again ith whatevr updates you have managed to make.

I believe the first set I prchased on CD were .tif textures. Are these as jpegs going to appear as sharp as the old ones or should I keep using them(TIFs)  to maximize clarity of the textures in the renders?

BTW did you get to see the image of the white bull I posted here?

Quote - Shante, I update the maps JUST to cover some "boo boos" of white spots where the map did not cover the mesh, and I often contrast, sharpen, or fix some colorations in my old maps. I DO NOT RE-WORK THE MESH/MAPS TO FIX THE STRETCHING! Yes, old maps had stretching and I always try to mention that in posts and on pages of pictures. I am NOT able to do all the work of re-laying out the mesh, digging out the old photos I took (if I could even find them) and completely re-doing the maps. Sorry if you misunderstood. I have been stating all along that I have updated the maps, and yes THERE IS STILL STRETCHING across faces, butts, tummies, chests, etc. depending on the colors.  It takes POST WORK to deal with that OR just pose them PROFILE TO THE CAMERA, or slightly 3/4 to the camera.

NOTE: on my store pages I always had truth in advertising, showing the tops, bottoms fronts and backs as well as the photoreal - profiles of my critters. So you did see what you were buying back then. Really sorry if it was not clear that my "updated maps" of all my freebie listings did not make it clear. Maps are updated as much as the low res will allow for color, contrast, levels, sharpness, etc.

It is BEST to re-download the sets because there ARE updates, new poses, better body shapes etc. - things that I have found from my original models. I am a perfectionist and I do try to give you the best of my work, WITH IN THE LIMITS OF MY HEALTH - bad shoulder and wrist joints. 

and... they ARE FREE! :)

Lyne

shante ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:14 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:15 PM

Yeah Wild pigs can get pretty big an nasty.

I worked on a cruise ship what seems like a lifetime ago porting in the West Indies and Carribean and one of the ports-of-call was Martinique. There is a nudist beach off the port of the city one can only access by boat. The island is regular tourist attraction and the nudist beack is on the sea-side of the island which you can only access slugging throught he dense forest or going around by boat.

We were on the tourist side carrousing on the beach when suddenly we heard a thunderous crash in the trees behind and out of the trees comes careenig a huge wild pig. I have never seen pigs in the wild and had no idea they got this big but it was the size of a pony. It grunted and leered and drooled and swung its head around for a while daring anyone to approach for a while then snorted lewdly and turning, wandered back into the forest. They can be pretty intimidating and it didn't even have tusks like you would see on a boar.

So, there was no wild boar in the first pack you originally sold?

Oh and one of the poses or morphs I wish this set had was one for making piglets and teats for the female. I wish I knew how to create and adjust meshes.  :(

Quote - Keep in mind these Wild Pigs (morphs/maps of the upcoming Farm Pig) were created in 2000 - Thirteen YEARS ago! They are mapped profile, therefore best shown profile to the camera, or three quarters, as there is map stretching on the face, top of back, rump and tummy.

I included the Wild Boar, though the map is very low res/quality...but good for distance views... There are two of the Collard Peccary character - one with fangs and mouth open, the other with no fangs so the mouth can be closed. (All fangs/tusks are props and can be deleted as desired...ie: the female Babirusa pig did not always have the huge tusks on on the face.)

I updated the maps and refined the body shapes the best I could with the limited old mesh, and the very old maps. Then I created all new poses for each pig.  NOTE! Use the pose NAMED FOR the type of pig so it keeps the body shapes properly.

I have to share, that living in Southern California, I will never forget as a child, being scared witless in the middle of the night on a family camping trip, when a herd of collard peccaries went running, squealing, grunting through our encampment! I half leaped, half fell out of a top bunk in our tiny camping trailer to catch a sight of these "monsters"! We had a tiny camping trailer, but I swear the tiny peccary pigs ran UNDER the trailer too! - Think of it, a tiny "tin" box sitting precariously on it's flimsy supports and a bunch of pigs pushing under and around it, leaving our camp in total disarray! 

DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR THE WILD PIGS:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree21.htm
4.59  mb

Link to Gallery Picture:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2472097

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:16 PM

Well when I updated the tif texture maps, I then save in photoshop at the HIGHEST quality jpg possible. Tifs are just too large to provide as downloads. I feel nothing is lost going from the original tif to the highest quality jpg possible. :)

Thank you for your reply, Sante. 

Best,

Lyne

Crudelitas ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 4:16 PM

I want to thank you! Your creations are so wonderful!

Fabulous work!

Ninja-G33k ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 11:31 PM

Piggies!

Gorgeous work as always!

Pajama ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 2:29 AM

Thank you so much Lyne :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 10:42 AM

Thank you, Lyne.  These are wonderful.

caty77 ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 11:55 AM

Thank you!

Niki12 ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 12:44 PM

Thank you so much!

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 2:41 PM

Thank you for the piggies!

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

McGyver13 ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2013 at 10:14 AM

Thanks for the wild pigs! They'll come in handy!... I can't tell you how many times I've said that in this lifetime... but thanks!

Aquariante7 ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2013 at 12:04 PM

You are so nice and share your cool stuff with us! Its awesome work!

Thank you very much!   :)  

hugs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.