Sun, Sep 22, 9:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

mininessie ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2014 at 4:05 AM

awww...wonderful as always dear!

thanks you so much!!!!!

Pajama ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2014 at 6:56 AM

Thank you so much :)

Niki12 ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2014 at 8:13 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Take care of yourself!

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2014 at 12:54 PM

you all are so very welcome! I am learning to "pace myself", rest assured....  :D

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

vilian ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2014 at 6:42 AM

squees with delight Cuteness overload! Thank you so much! Love your stuff! Just don't overwork yourself, OK? hugs

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Direwrath ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2014 at 11:23 PM

Love them so much!  Thank you!

Sylverdali ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2014 at 3:26 PM

Quote - I have just downloaded your Kangaroo pack I hope to make a great image withem thanks for the freebie Lyne, thanks from Down Under Finally! Whew!! New Animals for you!

Poser Adult and "Kid" Mountain Goats:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree24.htm
4.77 mb

Poser Adult and baby Kangaroo & Wallaby Super Set:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree25.htm
7.61  mb

Enjoy! 

Lyne

frodi ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 12:26 AM

file_502943.jpg

Hi Lyne, I hope you are well and enjoying life. I must thank you for your fabulous animals, which you so generously are making available. I have many of them. I use DAZ Studio 4.6 and sofar all the items have worked beautifully. However, I do have a small problem with the kangaroos. They have an odd head. Is there something I can do about that? I posted the question in the DAZ forum, the answer was that the person who dl'd the roos had no problem! So I thought to ask you directly, I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for all your lovely work.

frodi ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 5:24 PM

Hi Lyne, I have been given a solution by one of the DAZ Studio users. He suggested to set the scaling of the ears to 100%, and it works. So now I have proper roos, thank you again for these hoppers.

zandar ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2014 at 4:46 PM

Thank you for all the free stuff!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2014 at 6:59 PM

MORE FREEBIES COMING SOON!!

OK...sticking my head up here finally! :)   I will have THREE sets for you:

Tumbleweed Morphs & Maps

Diamond Map set

and the DAZ Mil horse Morph and Map set, which includes a foal made from the adult Mil Horse and a Unicorn!  This set is SO HUGE I had to divide it into 4 zips... and I have to have my beta tester check to make sure my little dyslexic brain did it all right.... before I offer it publicly.   I need to smash together some old pics of the 17 horse coat colors from my old store images to post in my gallery...

All this is to say, be on the lookout - Sometime this week, I will post/announce them when they are ready for download.

I don't know about you all, but I'm chomping at the bit to buy the new HiveWire3D horse, but in the meantime, in case you want to make your old Mil horse more versatile, I thought I would offer that set too.  :)

Best,

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2014 at 11:27 PM

Yay - thanks in advance, Lyne - this looks great and is very appreciated!

Agree - the HiveWire 3D Horse is going to be wonderful, too :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

shante ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 1:19 AM · edited Wed, 16 April 2014 at 1:21 AM

Quote - MORE FREEBIES COMING SOON!!

OK...sticking my head up here finally! :)   I will have THREE sets for you:

Tumbleweed Morphs & Maps

Diamond Map set

and the DAZ Mil horse Morph and Map set, which includes a foal made from the adult Mil Horse and a Unicorn!  This set is SO HUGE I had to divide it into 4 zips... and I have to have my beta tester check to make sure my little dyslexic brain did it all right.... before I offer it publicly.   I need to smash together some old pics of the 17 horse coat colors from my old store images to post in my gallery...

All this is to say, be on the lookout - Sometime this week, I will post/announce them when they are ready for download.

I don't know about you all, but I'm chomping at the bit to buy the new HiveWire3D horse, but in the meantime, in case you want to make your old Mil horse more versatile, I thought I would offer that set too.  :)

Best,

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Hi Dear

Glad you are back in action. Good you are feeling better. Look forward to seeing more of your sweeties.

The Diamond Horse? Is that that cute little pony from RDNA?

And Tumbleweed?.....Is that the toon horse from DAZ?

I am pretty sure i have both of them but what is the HiveWire Horse?

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 1:24 AM

just ... {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 10:41 AM

Quote -   I am pretty sure i have both of them but what is the HiveWire Horse?

Head over to HiveWire 3d's website (not allowed to link it) and look in the

Show Me the Honey! - Product Showcase forum for a thread called "Dawn Expressions and the HiveWire Horse"  :)

Cheers,
Alisa

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 2:43 PM

oh thanks Alisa for helping answer...

Yes, Diamond is the toon pony from RDNA...my textures make him look a little more realsitic and yes, Tumbleweed is the Toon horse from DAZ.

and welcome hugs, Kerya!

Lyne

mininessie ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 3:02 PM

oh...fantastic!!! thanks!

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 6:21 PM · edited Sat, 19 April 2014 at 6:33 PM

Finally!! The "Day of the Horse Freebie Bonanza"! LOL!

PLEASE - only download the ones you can and will use, so my bandwidth will not be hit too hard... and REMEMBER: you MUST have the original model's obj (and for Diamond the original mane/tail trans maps too) for these sets to work, or your Poser will crash!!

Direct Links!

For TumbleWeed morphs & Maps:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree28.htm

For Diamond Pony Map set:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree27.htm

For the HUGE    DAZ Mil. Horse Morph & Map set:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree26.htm

Pictures also posted in my gallery here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=18153

Enjoy!

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

PS. I do NOT use DAZ Studio and can never help with that, but glad other DS users can... too bad you can't use the Kanga as it was meant to be with larger ears...but that's a DS limit I guess.   That said, I have NO idea if there will be problems with the morphs in this set, they were made for use in  POSER only.

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 6:42 PM

Thank you for the gifts! Although I am able to use the Mil Horse pack only, I still am soooo happy with your amazing skills and work being available for free! Thankies and Happy Easter to you and your loved ones!

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

NetWorthy ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 7:18 PM

Thank you so much for these! You are not only incredibly talented - but also incredibly generous. Thank you again.

MarciaGomes ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 7:29 PM

Fantástico,obrigado

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 8:14 PM

thanks Lyn. you are so generous

frodi ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2014 at 8:26 PM

Hi Lyne, thanks for these great gifts.

I use DAZ and have not had any problem with your products until the Kanga. However, a kind Dazzler gave me the fix so that is no longer a problem either. The Kanga is perfect now.

I hope you are keeping well and wish you a happy Easter.

Hugs.

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 12:08 AM

Thank you SO much!!

Cheers,
Alisa

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 1:20 AM

I've got the Mil Horse. Thank you for these !

Eternal Hobbyist

danidh ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 1:58 AM

Thank you so very much!  {{{hugs}}}

trumarcar ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 2:23 AM

Wonderful, wonderful gifts!! Thank you so much.

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 3:05 AM

Ooooooh ! Thank you so much - for all of your work and your generosity!

Dotthy ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 7:51 AM

Wow, fantastic, thank you so much!!!!!

Dotthy,

Private home page  DuF-Net.de,
Artist home page Arts-3D.com

"My education started the day I left school" Mark Twain

shante ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 9:29 AM

nice!

thank you dear.

look forward to playing.

mininessie ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 9:32 AM

thansk you so much dear!!! love them!!!

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 10:39 AM

Thank you very much, these are wonderful! Tumbleweed as a zebra made me laugh. :)

Crudelitas ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 3:51 PM

Thank you for this great textures and morphs!

Happy Easter for you and your loved ones

size8 ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 6:25 PM

Thank you :)

KeeperM ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2014 at 9:45 AM

Thank you a lot. I have DS, but I'd still like to give them a try. I actually do not buy animals in 3D shops, yours are simply better for my taste :D. Can I use MilHorse LE for the set above or it will only work with the full figure?

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2014 at 10:25 AM

Quote - Thank you a lot. I have DS, but I'd still like to give them a try. I actually do not buy animals in 3D shops, yours are simply better for my taste :D. Can I use MilHorse LE for the set above or it will only work with the full figure?

Sorry but many of the body shaping is also DIALED in with the full Mil horse dials...So I don't think this set would work very well with the LE horse. I don't even have that version. You could try it, but you may have very unexpected (not nice) results.

Most of my animal morph/map sets are built with the full version of the characters, unless they are MY "stand alone" original figures. If you go to my FREE page, just look for the words STAND ALONE. Those do not need any other figure to work.  BUT my DAZ Mil horse and the Wild Cat, for example, MUST have the full version of the orignal character to work.

Lyne

KeeperM ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2014 at 8:16 AM

Thank you for your reply. I will use the full MilHorse then. I have most of your items and your standalones are, to be honest, much better than what's on offer on the market. Thanks!

PS It would be very cool to try to make some primates or frogs, they are both so underrepresented.

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 7:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Thread bump.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 12:45 AM · edited Wed, 09 July 2014 at 12:48 AM

WOOO HOOO! Thank Dan!! and I will be sure to post here occasionally if for nothing else but to say hello, I'm still here!

I am working on porting my Mil horse textures to the new HiveWire horse...not only trying my best to improve them AGAIN but I am adding WHOLE NEW ONES - more colors and markings... I made one to look similar to California Chrome even... what a story that was...

Hugs all!!!!

Lyne

oh PS... I do have to honor CWRW's new HIGH END horse maps for the breeds that are coming out soon...I would not want to take away even ONE sale of her's... my maps are SO OLD they are not good for portrait work...ok for medium to long...uh.. herd of horses type I think... but I just can't help myself, I love this horse so much, I just keep creating maps while I wait for Laurie's!

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 12:22 AM
Forum Moderator

You are welcome.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

musicat ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 10:44 PM

hopefully this will help to keep this one alive

shante ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 2:32 PM

Quote - WOOO HOOO! Thank Dan!! and I will be sure to post here occasionally if for nothing else but to say hello, I'm still here!

I am working on porting my Mil horse textures to the new HiveWire horse...not only trying my best to improve them AGAIN but I am adding WHOLE NEW ONES - more colors and markings... I made one to look similar to California Chrome even... what a story that was...

Hugs all!!!!

Lyne

oh PS... I do have to honor CWRW's new HIGH END horse maps for the breeds that are coming out soon...I would not want to take away even ONE sale of her's... my maps are SO OLD they are not good for portrait work...ok for medium to long...uh.. herd of horses type I think... but I just can't help myself, I love this horse so much, I just keep creating maps while I wait for Laurie's!

Hi Lynn

Hope you are well. There is no medicine like being inspired to create.

I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 5:19 PM

Quote - I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

Shante - can you pm me and let me know what kind of problems you're having accessing HiveWire's site?  I'll see if I can help.

There are a number of textures that just came out a few days ago :)

The Draft Horse (morph and Clydesdale texture) and CWRW's first texture pack which has 5 texture sets - Belgian, Cream Draught, Gypsy Vanner, Persheron, and Shire.

If you get both of these now, you will get the Beast Horse morph for free (added to your downloads next week).

There's more stuff coming, but we're a small group over there and there are, unfortunately, only so many hours in the day.  If we could suspend that, it would be great lol ;).  Everyone's patience is appreciated while waiting for new products!

Cheers,
Alisa

shante ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 11:13 PM

Quote - > Quote - I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

Shante - can you pm me and let me know what kind of problems you're having accessing HiveWire's site?  I'll see if I can help.

There are a number of textures that just came out a few days ago :)

The Draft Horse (morph and Clydesdale texture) and CWRW's first texture pack which has 5 texture sets - Belgian, Cream Draught, Gypsy Vanner, Persheron, and Shire.

If you get both of these now, you will get the Beast Horse morph for free (added to your downloads next week).

There's more stuff coming, but we're a small group over there and there are, unfortunately, only so many hours in the day.  If we could suspend that, it would be great lol ;).  Everyone's patience is appreciated while waiting for new products!

Just got the draft animal and the texture pak 1 and the UNICORN TAIL MORPHS and wanted to know if I will be getting a notice telling me when the beast horse is available.

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2014 at 9:48 AM · edited Wed, 16 July 2014 at 9:54 AM

Quote - I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

From the product page:

This freebie will be placed into all qualifying accounts on July 22, 2014.

We'll be placing zero price orders for these, I believe, so you should get a notice that you have an order.  :)

Cheers,
Alisa

shante ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2014 at 11:28 AM

Quote - > Quote - I just got the HiveWire Horse, Unicorn and Kirin fantasy model based on it by Sparky (whose work I love and am well invested in). I was wondering since I seem to always have a problem accessing the site, why there aren't more textures available the horse yet? Do you know?

From the product page:

This freebie will be placed into all qualifying accounts on July 22, 2014.

We'll be placing zero price orders for these, I believe, so you should get a notice that you have an order.  :)

Hope I didn't make a mistake NOT including the free item in the required purchase order basket. That is not going to work agains me is it?

musicat ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2014 at 5:01 PM · edited Wed, 16 July 2014 at 5:03 PM

here is the full quote from the beast page:

"Get this product FREE, when you order both the HiveWire Draft Horse and the CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1. Orders must be placed by July 20, 2014 (23:59:59 MST) to qualify. This freebie will be placed into all qualifying accounts on July 22, 2014."

from what I understand in the forum, you do not need to purchase the beast to get the freebie, only the draft horse & the textures.**

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 1:54 PM

musicat is correct :).  In fact you should NOT purchase the beast.  As noted, *This freebie will be placed into all qualifying accounts on July 22, 2014  *;)

Cheers,
Alisa

shante ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 7:58 PM

I got the first extra tex set but it seems there is something missing. I didn't see any MAT/Pose files for the textures. How am I supposed to apply them...not by hand I hope?

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 10:07 PM

Quote - I got the first extra tex set but it seems there is something missing. I didn't see any MAT/Pose files for the textures. How am I supposed to apply them...not by hand I hope?

Poser?  Did you look in the Material folder? :)  We generally don't use mat poses unless the product is for older versions of Poser where the files might be used by DS3 users who can't use mc6 files.  Anything Poser for HiveWire products will only have mc6 Material files.

Shante - can you either pm me or start another thread or go to the HiveWire forums to ask more questions about the HW Products?  I kind of think we shouldn't be hijacking Lyne's thread :)

Cheers,
Alisa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.