Thu, Oct 3, 4:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Kate 2

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:04 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:09 AM

We know that Kate 2 is a child figure in Poser, But in reality for a humans age, how old is Kate 2 for a child's age?

file_07e1cd7dca89a1678042477183b7ac3f.pn

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:06 PM

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:19 PM

10 years-old? Well, that's what I thought, then Kate 2 is in her preteen.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:20 PM
Site Admin

I was going to say 12, based on some girls I know.  I'd say somewhere in the tween range.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:23 PM

12 years-old? Hmmm, something like that.

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 7:23 PM

I compared her to my little Zoé, 10 years old. But at last Zoé is very tall, so 12 could fit.

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 10 August 2015 at 2:43 PM

do you think Kate's worth rescuing?  

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 10 August 2015 at 7:08 PM

Kate 2 is about 60 inches and 7 1/2 heads tall, which would make her about 12.

Her mesh looks OK, so she could likely be improved by weightmapping her....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 12:55 AM

I don't know about weight mapping, her thigh>hip joints are weird.  Might work, but I've never tried to weight map anything.  With the extra vertices gone from her hands, then subdivided, some of the nastiness is gone, but there's still a lot of joint crinkling if you bend anything too far.  The normal range of human motion is usually too far.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 11:30 AM
Site Admin

Is she not faceroom compatible, or did I miss installing some file?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 9:52 PM

Not compatible.

Doric

Digitell ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 10:30 PM

I really do wish there was more support for her..it is hard finding a figure to use that is in the age range of 10-12 yrs old. I have tried using V4 but it is really difficult..for me anyways!

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 1:40 AM

I really do wish there was more support for her..it is hard finding a figure to use that is in the age range of 10-12 yrs old. I have tried using V4 but it is really difficult..for me anyways!

Semicharm has girls for the Poser G2 Females that use the Ultimate Morphs at RDNA (on deep freeze sale)... http://www.sharecg.com/v/80361/gallery/11/Poser/G2-Girls-for-G2-Sydney-Jessi-Olivia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 1:49 AM

Thank you for the link WandW! I will certainly check this out! :)

Believable3D ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 2:29 AM

Another option for younger girls is to use the Stephanie morph set, which is more petite and includes additional morphs that look useful for creating a youthful character. I haven't gone all-out to see how far that can go, though.

Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/MSI MAG570 Tomahawk X570/Zotac Geforce GTX 1650 Super 4GB/32GB OLOy RAM

Software: Windows 10 Professional/Poser Pro 11/Photoshop/Postworkshop 3

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 2:40 AM

You know Believable3D, I have never even thought of Steph. I have Steph4, but  never considered using her for the younger girl figures. Thank you for your suggestion! I will give it a try then! It is like that commercial when that guy smacks himself in the head as says " I could've had a V8" Instead it is "I could've used Steph4!"  I guess she could pass as 10-12 years old more easily than trying to use V4!

Cheers

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 3:53 AM

Problem I've had with trying V4 or S4 and dialing things back is the boobs.  You can't get them down enough before they start doing nasty things around them, and of course, the clothing will follow whether conforming or dynamic.  But why not use Laura?  She's supposed to be somewhere in that range already, or maybe 12 to 14, I can't really tell. 

Doric

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 1:22 PM · edited Wed, 12 August 2015 at 1:23 PM
Site Admin

Here's one I did using Laura and V3 since I needed her to age. Laura can use v3's textures. The morphs are based on a dial spun character. I don't remember if I just loaded it on to Laura or if I loaded Vicky and copied them by hand.

file_c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445.pn

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 1:48 PM

Yes there is yet another figure I did not consider. I do have Laura, but seem seemed to have gotten lost among my other massive library..gesh. I need to dig a little deeper!

Thanks so much for these suggestions and posting the images! Laura looks very good! With the fitting room I am sure I can find more clothing for her too!

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 2:56 PM

If you are looking to create your own "teens" Colorcurvature's Mixer Script gives you the ability to create your own "aged" figures.  Once you use the mixer script, you can dial in the "age/size" you want by simply spinning one dial. 

You only need an "adult" and a "child" figure to mix them together and get a dial which gives you the ability to dial in what you want.

Here's I've used Dawn and Baby Luna to get a "teen Dawn."  The advantage is that all the textures and clothing fit the new figure from the original figure, by simply using Poser's Use Scale/Morphs, etc. on the parameters panel.

file_76dc611d6ebaafc66cc0879c71b5db5c.jphttp://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/cols-m4k4-mixer/98820/

Believable3D ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 2:59 PM

Problem I've had with trying V4 or S4 and dialing things back is the boobs.  You can't get them down enough before they start doing nasty things around them, and of course, the clothing will follow whether conforming or dynamic.

Well, I also have the NPM (Natural Petite Morphs) set, so that isn't really a problem. So it depends what resources are in your toolbox.

Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/MSI MAG570 Tomahawk X570/Zotac Geforce GTX 1650 Super 4GB/32GB OLOy RAM

Software: Windows 10 Professional/Poser Pro 11/Photoshop/Postworkshop 3

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 3:00 PM

If you are looking to create your own "teens" Colorcurvature's Mixer Script gives you the ability to create your own "aged" figures.  Once you use the mixer script, you can dial in the "age/size" you want by simply spinning one dial. 

You only need an "adult" and a "child" figure to mix them together and get a dial which gives you the ability to dial in what you want.

Here's I've used Dawn and Baby Luna to get a "teen Dawn."  The advantage is that all the textures and clothing fit the new figure from the original figure, by simply using Poser's Use Scale/Morphs, etc. on the parameters panel.

file_76dc611d6ebaafc66cc0879c71b5db5c.jphttp://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/cols-m4k4-mixer/98820/

Thank you for posting this and for the info on this wonderful tool! It is something that will be a huge help with projects that require youngsters! 

Cheers!

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 3:07 PM · edited Wed, 12 August 2015 at 3:08 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/cols-m4k4-mixer/98820/ Thank you for posting this and for the info on this wonderful tool! It is something that will be a huge help with projects that require youngsters! 

Cheers!

You're welcome.  It's a great tool that allows one to use their existing runtime to get whatever they are looking for.  Not just for M4/K4, but any set of adult/child figures.  One only has to change the name of the "child" in the scene to "The Kids 4" for it to work on any figures.  The child must be named The Kids 4 but that's one click on the parameters menu.  And you can change the name back to whatever you wish once the morph has been created if you wish.

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 3:16 PM

Fantastic! Thank you!! :)

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 12:30 PM

i'm having trouble understanding Kate2.  extra vert?

should be able to make the cr2 point to a geometry swap for her hand? maybe?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 2:00 PM

Look at the back of her hands, you'll see a spot.  To really see it, subdivide her.  Doesn't take a lot, probably any good modeling program would be able to do it, just find those two vertex and delete them, resave the .obj, fixed.

THen find Kate.obz in the library, change that name, I just put another character in front of the name,save the repaired file as Kate.obj,  Done.

Doric.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 4:39 PM

The M4K4 mixer works on Dawn-Luna, Dusk-Luna and also on the Daz generation 3 and Generation 2 figures. It doesn't work on any combination of Poser native figures unfortunately.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 6:44 PM

Katie 2 doesn't have fbms?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 6:49 PM

Unfortunately no.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 3:09 AM

has it been 8 hours already?  how did that happen?

i'm starting to fall in love with Katie7.  i wouldn't extreme pose her, but within her limits she's a cutie pie.

experimenting with her shader settings 

with anastasia

file_140f6969d5213fd0ece03148e62e461e.pnwith Mike (Edinburgh for m4)

file_8d5e957f297893487bd98fa830fa6413.pnfile_07e1cd7dca89a1678042477183b7ac3f.pnher eye (kate7 advanced)

file_006f52e9102a8d3be2fe5614f42ba989.pni put these on my da page to keep the hi res png

katie_did_by_realmgal-d95zjuh.pngmike__we_a_fashion_emergency_by_realmgal

weiesnbach ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2016 at 9:25 PM

Just stumbled across this thread, and I am in the process of trying to design some FBMs for Kate in order to make her have multiple age types. Where do I find her OBJ files? I have found an OBZ(compressed OBJ?) but have no way to open it, and exporting the full model(even with "as morph target" clicked) comes back as wrong number of vertices.

Thanks, -J

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2016 at 4:45 AM

.obz is just a compressed .obj file. If you change the .obz extension to .zip, unzip the file, and append the resulting file with .obj you will have uncompressed the .obj. Additionally, there is a python script automation located within Poser. Scripts: Utility: uncompressPoserFiles. It has a browser and some options for batch etc. IIRC...

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2016 at 4:55 AM

The reason you are getting a wrong # of verts error is because an export of a .cr2 loaded in Poser as object will be unwelded, there will be duplicate verts at the actor/group seams as opposed to the "live" .cr2 which has the welds. Unfortunately any welding options will reorder the vertices, resulting in a rather messy error. (Exploding mesh basically). There's workarounds for this in various ways. The most obvious and simple being working from the .obj in Geometries, as you know. Just uncompress the .obz as explained in my previous post.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

weiesnbach ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2016 at 1:55 PM

EldritchCellar posted at 1:53PM Mon, 21 March 2016 - #4261903

The reason you are getting a wrong # of verts error is because an export of a .cr2 loaded in Poser as object will be unwelded, there will be duplicate verts at the actor/group seams as opposed to the "live" .cr2 which has the welds. Unfortunately any welding options will reorder the vertices, resulting in a rather messy error. (Exploding mesh basically). There's workarounds for this in various ways. The most obvious and simple being working from the .obj in Geometries, as you know. Just uncompress the .obz as explained in my previous post.

Thanks, I got it figured out. Kate actually morphs quite well into a teenager.

Untitled.jpg

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2016 at 3:19 PM

I always thought kate kinda looked like this little fellow... et-600x450.jpg

weiesnbach ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2016 at 3:33 PM · edited Mon, 21 March 2016 at 3:34 PM

EldritchCellar posted at 3:27PM Mon, 21 March 2016 - #4261964

I always thought kate kinda looked like this little fellow... et-600x450.jpg

Hahahahaha, there are definitely some similarities in the nose, and her neck length is seriously pushing some limits. I was noticing that about 4 am as I was putting all of these morphs together. I think the next time I revisit her, she's getting some scaling in that area, as well as a few basic facial mods. It also seems she's got some kind of odd point on her left that doesn't like subdivision, and that's a must for hunting down and knocking out.

-J

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2016 at 5:41 AM · edited Tue, 22 March 2016 at 5:42 AM

Well I can't fault you for giving the model a once over. I just loaded the mesh in zbrush and I see that it has the archaic problem of unwelded verts. As soon as I see that I don't bother looking any further. I usually like to work on my own models mostly anymore. I can't see, from a personal perspective, why I would spend hours trying to spit shine other peoples models if the things are fucked up from the get go, at least with my own stuff I feel like I'm achieving something rather than just cleaning up someone elses mess. Isn't there already enough of that in life? This isn't a knock on people who enjoy trying to resuscitate these models, just not for me any longer. If the person or company can't be bothered to fix or update their own creations... I could see if the model were open source and a fixer upper. Maybe.

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2016 at 5:45 AM

The forum software needs to be fixed so that after the fact edits to advisory flags can be made. Ordinarily I don't complain about the shabby accommodations, much. But that's a pretty basic thing, no?

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2016 at 7:09 AM

I'm curious why the keepers of the Poser flame didn't/haven't just stuck with a concise "family" of figures and polished or updated those in progressive versions. That seems like it would have been the most productive or sensible thing from an organizational stance... Rather than this wheelbarrow method of pouring disparate content onto an increasingly chaotic pile.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2016 at 10:36 AM

EldritchCellar posted at 3:30PM Tue, 22 March 2016 - #4262025

I'm curious why the keepers of the Poser flame didn't/haven't just stuck with a concise "family" of figures and polished or updated those in progressive versions. That seems like it would have been the most productive or sensible thing from an organizational stance... Rather than this wheelbarrow method of pouring disparate content onto an increasingly chaotic pile.

This. Absolutely this. Additionally, put Blackhearted in charge of the modelling and/or updating; at least as QC manager if he's too pressed with other projects to make the models himself.

Some of the Poser native characters have potential but most of them are downright hideous or horribly deformed. SM really need to get a grip on this one; fix the existing models and release 'em. Oh, and with morphs, too. Even if the morphs are add on packs. Just bloody do it already.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2016 at 12:23 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

EldritchCellar posted at 11:08AM Tue, 22 March 2016 - #4262025

Because they have a different business model than DAZ, which most people don't seem to understand.

The reason each new version of Poser gets new figures is two-fold.

1. The new figures show off new Poser technology.
  2. The figures are not the selling point - the software is.

Because of item 2, one is not forced to move to new figures every 2 years; one can simply retro-fit new Poser technology into the figure of your choice, thus preserving your investment. This is what makes things like the fitting room and the Copy Morphs From command so powerful. I can use any figure I like - all the way back to when I first started playing around with Poser 5 in 2004. See attached image - This is the Lo-Rez Poser 2 female. The figure on the left is the default figure. The figure on the right is the exact same figure, but taken to subdivision 3. Anyone can do this with any figure - most of my legacy figures are weight mapped and subdivided. In addition, all of my figures have access to all of the clothing I have purchased over the years. If a new figure comes out, I don't have invest in a new wardrobe, I only need to pick up shoes (shoe conversions are still problematic, IMO.) LoRez Poser 2 Female-sm.png

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 10:20 AM

"I'm curious why the keepers of the Poser flame didn't/haven't just stuck with a concise "family" of figures and polished or updated those in progressive versions."

To me P6 "Jessie& James" had the most potential to be evolved progressively in,this fashion.

But alas at that time, no one seemed to have a forward looking view regarding the native poser figures because they were All enjoying V4& M4 "secure" in the presumption that Daz would never make a flagship figure that was not poser native.

Well we all know how that unfolded.

"The reason each new version of Poser gets new figures is two-fold. The new figures show off new Poser technology. The figures are not the selling point - the software is. Because of item 2, one is not forced to move to new figures every 2 years; one can simply retro-fit new Poser technology into the figure of your choice, "

If the new poser tech is required to take advantage of the native figures "new abilities" then one is required to move to new figures and $$buy$$ another version of poser.

However if the prevailing opinions of the new figures is not a positive one. Then posers business model suffers and people dont upgrade Hence the "legacy software conundrum" of SM having to compete with a FREE program AND older iterations of poser.

Do we see a new subforum here dedicated to questions about "Tony Vilters" or "SHRVDAVID,s"Pauline renovation projects that take advantage of poser 11's "new technology"???

But someone creates a new hack to get the Genesis 3 Female into poser 11 and a new forum materializes hours later.

One can bang on about new tech in the program itself, all one wants. But in this particular little consumer microverse, that new tech needs to be tied to an Idealized White female figure that the masses desire and inspires broad vendor clothing& content support .

That is the reality of it.

My website

YouTube Channel

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 4:11 PM

"Do we see a new subforum here dedicated to questions about "Tony Vilters" or "SHRVDAVID,s"Pauline renovation projects that take advantage of poser 11's "new technology"???

But someone creates a new hack to get the Genesis 3 Female into poser 11 and a new forum materializes hours later."

$

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 4:17 PM

EldritchCellar posted at 5:16PM Wed, 23 March 2016 - #4262257

"Do we see a new subforum here dedicated to questions about "Tony Vilters" or "SHRVDAVID,s"Pauline renovation projects that take advantage of poser 11's "new technology"???

But someone creates a new hack to get the Genesis 3 Female into poser 11 and a new forum materializes hours later."

$

Well the bandwidth for this forum that you're posting in for free has to be paid for somehow ;)

ssgbryan ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 4:23 PM

wolf359 posted at 2:24PM Wed, 23 March 2016 - #4262201

"I'm curious why the keepers of the Poser flame didn't/haven't just stuck with a concise "family" of figures and polished or updated those in progressive versions."

To me P6 "Jessie& James" had the most potential to be evolved progressively in,this fashion.

But alas at that time, no one seemed to have a forward looking view regarding the native poser figures because they were All enjoying V4& M4 "secure" in the presumption that Daz would never make a flagship figure that was not poser native.

Well we all know how that unfolded.

"The reason each new version of Poser gets new figures is two-fold. The new figures show off new Poser technology. The figures are not the selling point - the software is. Because of item 2, one is not forced to move to new figures every 2 years; one can simply retro-fit new Poser technology into the figure of your choice, "

If the new poser tech is required to take advantage of the native figures "new abilities" then one is required to move to new figures and $$buy$$ another version of poser.

However if the prevailing opinions of the new figures is not a positive one. Then posers business model suffers and people dont upgrade Hence the "legacy software conundrum" of SM having to compete with a FREE program AND older iterations of poser.

Do we see a new subforum here dedicated to questions about "Tony Vilters" or "SHRVDAVID,s"Pauline renovation projects that take advantage of poser 11's "new technology"???

But someone creates a new hack to get the Genesis 3 Female into poser 11 and a new forum materializes hours later.

One can bang on about new tech in the program itself, all one wants. But in this particular little consumer microverse, that new tech needs to be tied to an Idealized White female figure that the masses desire and inspires broad vendor clothing& content support .

That is the reality of it.

I don't know - I thought the way the Poser development team did the G2 figures was the way to go. Have differing ethnic heads with the same body.

Where are you getting this "then one is required to move to new figures"? You seem to be confusing DAZ with Poser. I as I have already shown, a Poser user doesn't have to use new figures to take advantage of new Poser tech - it can be retrofitted to legacy characters.

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 7:36 PM

""Do we see a new subforum here dedicated to questions about "Tony Vilters" or "SHRVDAVID,s"Pauline renovation projects that take advantage of poser 11's "new technology"???

$ Well the bandwidth for this forum that you're posting in for free has to be paid for somehow ;)""

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2016 at 7:39 PM

"Ethnic"

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 3:57 AM

You can use 7-zip to unzip it or the native solution of Poser:

Window -> Python Scipts -> Utility Funcs -> Uncompress Files

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 4:15 AM
Forum Coordinator

With Paul and Pauline becoming 'merchant resource' with a fairly liberal licese the way ahead is set out. The intention is, I understand, to extend this to other Poser native figures. This will likely/hopefully bring improved and updated versions of older base figures to the market. It requires a change of mind though. The community is very concious about intellectual rights and those who the mob believes to be trespassing can expect harsh treatment. The situation now is much like setting free an animal that has been caged too long. The cage door is wide open, green pastures wait and the sun is shining but the beast knowing no better prefers to dwell in the cage that provided no freedom but did give safety.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.