Wed, Sep 18, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Virtual World Dynamics

Welcome to the Virtual World Dynamics Forum

Virtual World Dynamics F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 1:40 pm)

Subject: Patreon for VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2018 at 3:31 PM

Hello Surody, Could you post a video with the bad behaviors. I can try to understand where is the issue. Please, give me the settings you used. The best way would be I make a simulation using the same clothe than you.

I just finished the compilation of the new version. I can send it to some testers. This version will be the reference one for the Patreon project and for the tutorials (and the documentation).

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2018 at 5:17 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 5:17PM Mon, 09 July 2018 - #4332936

Hello Surody, Could you post a video with the bad behaviors. I can try to understand where is the issue. Please, give me the settings you used. The best way would be I make a simulation using the same clothe than you.

I just finished the compilation of the new version. I can send it to some testers. This version will be the reference one for the Patreon project and for the tutorials (and the documentation).

I volunteer as always of course. I will see what I can do in terms of example.

Surody ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2018 at 7:36 AM

I will wait for the new version to make a clothing test.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2018 at 2:14 PM

Hello Surody,

I send you the new version by mail. The simulation method will be the same. For me, the best way is to define a clothe on which I can do a tutorial. We already defined the hair which will be used for the reference tutorial, we can do the same for the clothe.

Surody ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2018 at 4:13 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 4:12PM Wed, 11 July 2018 - #4333021

Hello Surody,

I send you the new version by mail. The simulation method will be the same. For me, the best way is to define a clothe on which I can do a tutorial. We already defined the hair which will be used for the reference tutorial, we can do the same for the clothe.

I got it, thank you.

Would be something like this ok?: https://www.daz3d.com/leisure-sport-outfit-for-genesis-8-male

It contains a shirt and shorts at the same time and is optimized for dforce.

agape ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2018 at 12:48 AM

I will be glad to support you on Patreon. I am currently supporting a developer who hasn't bothered giving his patrons even as much as a hello in 7 months and I am pulling my support. July is the last month for my contribution. I would much rather give into a project where things are happening or at least the developer touches base with his patrons! Have you sent out a new version in a while? I am one who bought from you personally and the last update I received was 5-22-17. Have I missed some updates?

Surody ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2018 at 8:25 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 8:24AM Fri, 13 July 2018 - #4333021

Hello Surody,

I send you the new version by mail.

I have issues with the new version, when I simulate a animation with a shirt and try to send it to Daz, it doesn't send the animation.

Surody ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2018 at 3:41 AM

Apparently nothing works really. I tried to simulate a dynamic morph but when I want to start the simulation it gives a error.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 2:30 PM

Hello,

Excuse me to reply so late.

Currently, I have not issues with the latest version. I made a lot of new simulations. Could you tell me the issues you have.

Do you work using the Bridge?

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 3:09 PM

I think it's the bridge, the extra window? I have no idea how to inbed VWD into Daz. Can you give a short installation explanation? When I try to send the animation to host, nothing happens, but when I transfer just one frame morph it works. I tried the dynamic morph, at least the preset works but I tried to create a custom one and it gave me an error.

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 3:13 PM

Now I always get this error just when I try to load a cloth into the simulation: https://imgur.com/a/4aNBsJ8

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 4:22 PM

Hello Surody,

The issue comes from the name of the asset in Daz Studio.

The current name has a "(" and ")". I have to create a component in my program and a component can have these characters in its name. I certainly will have to make a modification in the program to resolve this issue. Currently, you have to rename the cloth in the Daz interface.

I will do some tests with the bridge because now I use mainly the direct communication with Daz Studio. This function will need some improvements but it seems to work fine even if the speed is not very fast for now.

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 4:45 PM

How do I use the integrated version?

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 5:27 PM · edited Sun, 15 July 2018 at 5:28 PM

It actually saves geometry in the background when I simulate clothes for example but it doesn't get applied to the cloth and I have no idea how to add the animation. In the Daz Animation folder are zipped txt files and a daz script.

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2018 at 6:12 PM

Ok, sorry for the spam but I'm quite frustrated with the program currently. I deleted everything for now (including the bridge) and just work with the files you sent me. I start VWD.exe and create collission and cloth and start simulating. I can see the simulation in VWD but there's no way to me to send it to Daz. When I click on "send to host" nothing happens. When I click on "Daz Animation" nothing happens.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2018 at 2:07 AM

Yes, I have to explain how it works.

Daz Studio is not very easy for implementing a "signal" which answers to an action in the interface.

There is a small action to do on the script.

I will explain this with a small tutorial this evening.

It is a little bit for this reason I am not hurry to start Patreon: The program is complex and without complete documentation. I think it is not the good period to start it.

I want to freeze (not stop) the development of the program and rewrite the documentation to explain how it works.

I will buy the man clothe you told me. It will not be useful to me but It will be a good test.

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2018 at 11:49 AM

Thanks, I'm running against a wall currently

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2018 at 3:09 PM

Hello Surody,

For me, the bridge is very useful and the direct communication with Daz Studio is not so powerful for now. You can continue to use it.

I made many modifications and perhaps, the program has a problem. I have to make many tests to secure all these modifications. So many tests and so little time. I CANNOT go faster for now. I need some weeks to work more quietly.

I will do this tutorial tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2018 at 4:27 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 4:27PM Mon, 16 July 2018 - #4333240

I will do this tutorial tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Keep your time, don't stress yourself out. Did you watch the football game? And congratz! :D

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2018 at 3:12 PM

Hello Surody, Hello all,

Working with the program, I had an idea for simplify the transfer of the simulation to DS.

I will include this modification in a new version. I will send you this version and I will do the tutorial at the same time. (2 or 3 days).

Now, I would like to define a doable schedule for VWD. I have a project which asks me more time than I thought.

Here a schedule which I am sure to respect.

mid-August : I am sure to be able to work for the program at half time. This means I will be able to start the rewriting of the documentation and to do basic tutorials. mid-September : I am sure to be able to work for the program at 80%. This means I will be able to continue to rewrite the documentation and to do more complex tutorials. end of September : I will be able to work in main part for VWD and I will be ready to start Officially the Patreon project. The new documentation will be ready.

Surody ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2018 at 6:42 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 6:40AM Wed, 18 July 2018 - #4333284

mid-August : I am sure to be able to work for the program at half time. This means I will be able to start the rewriting of the documentation and to do basic tutorials. mid-September : I am sure to be able to work for the program at 80%. This means I will be able to continue to rewrite the documentation and to do more complex tutorials. end of September : I will be able to work in main part for VWD and I will be ready to start Officially the Patreon project. The new documentation will be ready.

Sounds good, little bit slower paced than expected but you're just one person and it's a "hobby" project for you after all. The bridge still works fine and I noticed a improvement in terms of collission. Did you change anything?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2018 at 4:01 PM

Hello Surody,

No, the collision system is the same. Now you can have 5 collision actors.

I agree with you about the delay but I prefer to define a correct schedule. I had tendency to add time regularly and I think it is not a good solution.

Currently, I prepare the corrected version to transfer easily the simulation to DS.

When I have time, I made some simulations with hair and DForce clothes. I Think you will like them. Now, I am sure to be able to simulate all the hair sold at Daz3D. I want to buy some products and to do new simulations. In fact, DForce is a chance for VWD because I do not know if all these new dynamic clothes will show the quality of the simulations made with DForce but I am sure they will show the quality of the simulations made with VWD. 😄

Surody ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2018 at 6:25 AM

Did you take a look at "dforce Classic Long hair" or the newly released "dforce Bang Bob Hair"? I would love to try simulations with them but it seems like they are too big to even import into VWD. It always fails.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2018 at 3:31 PM

I tried "dforce Classic Long hair" in base resolution. You can use only the stiffening by extension. Perhaps, you can do a simulation in high resolution level 1. The shape of this hair makes the simulation difficult to manage. There are a lot of hair at Daz or Rendo which are better than these two hair you enumerate. I would like to see curly hair made for DForce. It is for these reasons I want to make a lot of videos.

Surody ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2018 at 8:02 AM

The dynamic morph feature doesn't work anymore for me with the new version. It always says "Index de liste hors limites (25). I didn't change anything and I just use G8 without anything.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2018 at 4:03 PM

Hello Surody,

as I said in a previous message, I made a lot of modification in the program. Now, I want to make many tests and stabilize this version. All your tests are welcome because I certainly will not test all the possibilities of the program. I will look at the Dynamic morphs, perhaps I written something bad.

To everyone, I can send you the new version I currently prepare. I know I have now to rewrite the documentation and do some tutorials, but all the tests will be useful.

I will send the current version to who want to test it. I made many corrections to the program. In parallel, I will do a simple tutorial showing how to transfer the simulations to Daz Studio. I will do that this weekend.

Surody ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2018 at 5:43 PM · edited Sat, 21 July 2018 at 5:44 PM

Sometimes I can't close VWD after a certain error message. It says that Scripts/VWD/RecordedSprings/(Cloth).rsp is getting used by a other process and it can't access it. Also something in french "Impossible de créer le fichier"

I always have to close it with the task manager. Also, are you thinking about using 64bit in the future?

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2018 at 9:58 AM · edited Mon, 23 July 2018 at 9:59 AM

I saw your video and I can't recreate it. The hair always fails because of too much memory. Did you use the same version you gave me recently? I seem to have huge memory issues overall since a few versions. I can't import clothes or hair with the same resolution like back in the days with the new versions. (I tried base resolution for the hair but it still fails, way too much memory)

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2018 at 11:40 AM

Hello Surody,

I want to send you the new version of the program. Are you sure to use the same settings for the simulation? Did you use the "Spring reduction".

I will send you the RIP files I used and and the RSP files for the dress and the hair.

About the 64 bits compilation, Yes, I certainly will do it. I have a lot of work to adapt the program to the new library. But, It would be an error to run a simulation with hundreds of millions springs, The simulation will not be better. This 64 bits version will be useful for very long animations even if the transfer to Daz Studio already accepts very long animations.

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2018 at 11:47 AM

I'm pretty sure I copied your settings. When I increase the distance between vertices now it even causes into more memory, shouldn't it do the opposite? It did at least in the past.

Surody ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2018 at 11:57 AM

Ok, I found the memory issue, it was actually a settings problem. But looking at your video your program processes everything way faster. In the video it's like a few seconds for you and for me it was at least 20-25 seconds

Writers_Block ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2018 at 10:50 AM

Have I missed the announcement of Patreon?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2018 at 5:41 PM

Hello Writers_Block,

you are right, I did not start Patreon. After a little thought, I think this would not a good idea to start the project without any new documentation.

I really will start this project at the end of September once the documentation will have been rewritten. Before this time, I will do a lot of tests and I will finalize the program.

I can send you the latest beta version if you want.

Writers_Block ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 11:58 AM

oh, yes please.

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2018 at 6:54 AM

If no one has mentioned it, Patreon also has a payment option based on productivity. Meaning members who choose that option won't be charged unless you actually create something. Less stress on you trying to create everything you want from your list.

Also, has there been an update? Have not received one since May 2017.

Thanks.

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2018 at 3:39 PM

Hello NolosQuinn,

As I explained in the forum, I will have more time at the beginning of October. Then, a great part of this time will be to work on the program. Until this date, I want to rewrite the documentation to be ready for Patreon. Biscuits proposed me some help because she just started her patreon project. You can support her.

My goal is, of course, to improve the program, but I want to do some clothes and animations. I will be ready to produce regularly products for my Patrons.

About the version, I can send you the latest version, it works fine, with many new features, but without documentation for now. I know I have your email, I will try to find it. If I don't find your mail address, I will come back to you on the sitemail.

Have a great day.

Gérald

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2018 at 11:41 PM

Got it, thanks!

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

Greymom ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2018 at 9:59 PM

I seem to be very late to the party, but wanted to say I would be interested in supporting the Patreon project.

mndsng ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2018 at 7:30 PM · edited Fri, 21 September 2018 at 7:33 PM

Greymom posted at 2:17PM Fri, 21 September 2018 - #4336428

I seem to be very late to the party, but wanted to say I would be interested in supporting the Patreon project.

more support is good support!

Hey Gerald,

As I usually 'hang out' in the DAZ Carrara forums when I'm actually able to get some time to check up on things, I forget to come to this forum and let you know that I'm still out here, impressed and pleased by your updates and efforts.

If you can accept interim paypal support before the rest of your progress is complete (e.g. patreon, manuals, videos, etc.), I (and others?) would like to be able to contribute some helpful support when we can, to let you know that we're out here, appreciating what you are doing. I think paypal has a new 'mypaypal.com' sort of channel to simply let folks send you contributions. I would expect nothing in return for such support, other than the hope that you continue as best you can!, and I assume even small amounts would be welcomed by you after a long day of updating and/or testing your system. Please let us know if you have a direct Paypal account we can submit to!

Cheers and thanks!,

--ms

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2018 at 3:11 PM

@Greymom: Thank you for your support. I confess I do not know how to continue VWD.

@mndsng: Yes, I have a PayPal account, currently with a 0.3 Euros amount. It corresponds to my email address : virtualworlddynamics@gmail.com. You are right, sometimes it is frustrating to work so much on the program and have so low incomes. It is for this reason I started to discuss with Daz3D. In fact, I do not know if Patreon is a fine method for a program like I do not know it Daz is a fine method too.

Thank you for your support, I am really interested by all your ideas.

Surody ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2018 at 7:44 PM

I was about to ask if you are still alive. Is the project still on-going?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2018 at 11:33 AM

Hello Surody,

Yes, I am still alive and I work hard on jobs that keep me alive.

Patreon is perhaps a good way for VWD but I want to have a try with Daz3D. I am sure many Daz Studio's users do not know VWD. Perhaps, it is an opportunity. As I understand the Daz3D functioning, they will not allow me to have a Patreon with a sale in their shop.

If Daz3D sales are not good, I will start Patreon. The program will be fully finished and it will be easy to switch from one project to the other one. At the end of the next week, I have to go to England for one week, then I will be free and I will be able to work at full time on VWD.

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2018 at 8:04 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 8:01PM Sun, 30 September 2018 - #4336901

Hello Surody,

Yes, I am still alive and I work hard on jobs that keep me alive.

Patreon is perhaps a good way for VWD but I want to have a try with Daz3D. I am sure many Daz Studio's users do not know VWD. Perhaps, it is an opportunity. As I understand the Daz3D functioning, they will not allow me to have a Patreon with a sale in their shop.

If Daz3D sales are not good, I will start Patreon. The program will be fully finished and it will be easy to switch from one project to the other one. At the end of the next week, I have to go to England for one week, then I will be free and I will be able to work at full time on VWD.

Did you already talk to Daz3D?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2018 at 3:20 PM

Hello Surody,

For now, I spoke with Brian Howell who seems interested by VWD. But I have to write a new documentation and try to simplify the use of the program. This could be interesting.

mndsng ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2018 at 2:51 AM · edited Tue, 02 October 2018 at 2:54 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 9:06PM Mon, 01 October 2018 - #4336828

@Greymom: Thank you for your support. I confess I do not know how to continue VWD.

@mndsng: Yes, I have a PayPal account, currently with a 0.3 Euros amount. It corresponds to my email address : virtualworlddynamics@gmail.com. You are right, sometimes it is frustrating to work so much on the program and have so low incomes. It is for this reason I started to discuss with Daz3D. In fact, I do not know if Patreon is a fine method for a program like I do not know it Daz is a fine method too.

Thank you for your support, I am really interested by all your ideas.

Thanks for the paypal account reference. While I appreciate that the DAZ/Poser crowd seems to primarily be very budget conscious hobbyists, there are many of us who could defer a 'neat to have' purchase of a 3D shirt or texture-set for a month, for the power and flexibility extensions you've been adding to VWD over time.

I ask the good VWD users in here to consider sending a few bucks (even for a beer) to Gerald via paypal for his continued support of this great tool. just do it... 'nuf said.

Gerald, Given that the Patreon payment model may be a non-optimal fit for you, I wonder that a future model for sales might look something like this (anyone with ideas, please chime in) :

• continue to sell the main product here at rendo, or at a site like gumroad at a worthwhile price ($40?)
  • release minimal tweaks and bug fixes free to those customers, as you currently do - through rendo or direct email
  • be sure to keep the exact email address of anyone who has ever bought the product.
  • sell 'minor' periodic versions/feature updates at gumroad, using email addresses as coupons for the price of the update ($10?) (these would be full updated versions, but would only cost existing users the update price - if they have the coupon...)
  • if you can't set up that many 'coupons', peraps generate a single coupon per-update-version, and email your customers that coupon for the gumroad update.
  • when you do a big feature update, or enough small updates to warrant a 'new release' at rendo, add it, as a new product, to your rendo store (like p3DO here at rendo).
  • you can also sell extended docs, videos, scenes, clothes (small things that rendo wouldn't carry), at gumroad for fair prices ($5 to $50 range, probably).

The big idea is to sell your main package through the usual vendor(s), and then create a simple 'channel' that folks can use to easily buy your ongoing feature updates as they see fit, as well as buying additional docs, or scenes and other small products and utilities that might occur to you.

I'm sure special cases would occur that aren't so simple, but most folks would probably pay $10 for an update (feature or performance) every-so-often, and they might also be happy to buy extended tutorials, scene-files, etc.

I hope we can figure out a way to let your users get a good base-product and pay you for the work you continue to invest in updates/fixes, and keep it simple enough to manage.

Lastly, I mention Gumroad (gumroad.com) as a possible co-vendor site, but there may be other similar sites that have comporable offerings (anyone know of any?), and I believe Gumroad supports product-related forums and product web-services as well. It looks like these can be set up over time, once a product is setup. I don't have any affiliation or loyalty to them, I merely buy things there sometimes, and would consider the site for seling my own stuff. It would seem to me that selling feature updates at Gumroad would not be in conflict with selling the main product at DAZ or Rendorosity, but I could be wrong.

You deserve money, and we need your brilliant tools. We can make this work!

cheers!

mindsong (mndsng here at rendo...)

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2018 at 10:55 PM

Hello mndsng,

Thank you for your donation and thank you to ask to VWD users to send me something via PayPal. In fact, this could allow me to write functions faster because I don't have to think to the financial part. (No need to work on other projects).

I have a lot of idea for VWD and I would like to write them in "a single flow of development" because it is easier to improve a program when you are in immersion into it.

You are fully right, my main problem, for now, is how to distribute it. I am quite sure Daz3D and Renderosity are fully different concerning the exclusivity of a product. Currently, VWD is not sold in exclusivity at Renderosity. This way is not possible at Daz3D. For me, Daz3D is a problem because it allows to reach a lot of users but its sales methods are very restrictive.

I did not know Gumroad, I will go to the site and I will look at the features. I tried to find a simple method for the updates. I thought to have a reference version sold at Rendo or on other sites and regularly send updates which would need to have the reference version. This method would allow to send updates with a very low cost ($5 for instance).

I want to create some tutorials (simple or more complex) to explain all the features of the program. I also want to create some clothes or small products usable with VWD.

My main aim for now, is to be able to transfer quickly an animation to Daz Studio. I wrote some scripts which allow to communicate with DS but the final transfer is not easy. I want to be able to use the Poser Cache file, generated during the simulation (.DYN file) to play the animation in DS. This will ask me to work on the Daz Studio SDK to be able to transfer binary datas between VWD and DS. The bridge written by Philemot will certainly stay the most compatible way but the importation of the simulation is really too slow. If some users prefer to use this method, the bridge will stay very useful.

Another aim is to rewrite the documentation. This action is necessary before to send an update at Renderosity or elsewhere. Too many function are not described and this makes the program unusable.

My next two weeks are used by another project but I will be more free after that.

Thank you all.

Gérald

Surody ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2018 at 1:41 PM · edited Wed, 03 October 2018 at 1:42 PM

Not sure what to think about a distribution on Daz. Daz is really unfriendly in terms of paying you for program updates. Daz is better for finishing a project completely, sell it and start the next one. That's not your intention I would assume. I still think Patreon would be the best.

mndsng ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2018 at 1:54 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 8:34AM Wed, 03 October 2018 - #4336996

Hello mndsng,

Thank you for your donation and thank you to ask to VWD users to send me something via PayPal.

I hope your users consider some sort of supporting 'gift', just because it's deserved.

In fact, this could allow me to write functions faster because I don't have to think to the financial part. (No need to work on other projects).

I have a lot of idea for VWD and I would like to write them in "a single flow of development" because it is easier to improve a program when you are in immersion into it.

Ahh, yes, the programmers dream! To be able to simply program!

You are fully right, my main problem, for now, is how to distribute it.

I thought to have a reference version sold at Rendo or on other sites and regularly send updates which would need to have the reference version.

yes. I believe this can only work if 'sending' updates is practically automatic. With a bit of setup work on the front-side, I think it can be done. Then you can go do your programming magic!

This method would allow to send updates with a very low cost ($5 for instance).

yes, maybe even $10 if the features are notably useful. You probably can't be in the charity business and still eat!

I want to create some ...

All of your ideas are good and would be appreciated by all of your users. I wll PM you with some ideas that are probably too 'noisy' for this forum.

My next two weeks are used by another project but I will be more free after that.

Everyone has to eat! We appreciate any effort you can invest in this package.

Thank you all.

Gérald

Thanks back at you! --ms

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2018 at 2:45 PM

@Surody: I fully agree with you, Daz3D is interesting for its commercial power, not for anything else. Patreon is perhaps the best choice, I don't know. As I said, I have to rewrite the documentation before to start any selling method. It is my main aim for now.

@mndsng: Thank you for your advices. I would be very interested to read your ideas. I am sure the program is just at its beginning. It can be extended to infinity.

kwan ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2018 at 7:29 PM

Gérald, I am still here and still learning VWD, I have been very busy with school. Could you tell me how we can send donations via PayPal. I would like to send also. You deserve contributions for your efforts! Thanks. Kwan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.