Sat, Aug 3, 3:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ETA on Hivewire purchase history transfer?

R_Hatch ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 4:28 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 2:39 PM

I sent a request several months ago, and have yet to receive any reply or see my Hivewire purchases show as bought here at Renderosity. How long does it take?

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 9:50 AM
Forum Moderator

From a recent post I saw in the Hivewire Forums this is still being worked on and we just ask that you be patient.

Thank you

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 10:29 AM · edited Sun, 04 July 2021 at 10:30 AM

The folks at HiveWire have been in touch with Jenn Blake of Renderosity, and she posted on the HiveWire forums that's it's taking a longer time than originally expected, and the decision to wait until ALL products purchased at HiveWire can be listed in everyone's account here at Renderosity, before notifying all of us that it's been done.

I also sent an email several months ago, and I'm also wanting to see them all in my account here, but this is a huge undertaking, so patience is necessary.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

LadyLight ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:46 AM

Still waiting  and waiting!

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:11 PM

There's a new announcement at the top of this subforum -->  https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2966339/attention-previous-hivewire3d-members

This is very encouraging.

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:38 AM

Well, I finally got mine a couple of days ago.  Now to go through them all and make sure everything was moved over.

Butterfly Dezignz

R_Hatch ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:54 PM

Got mine a few days ago😁

cadman ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 6:45 PM

I haven't received any and I bought quite a bit over at Hivewire

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 7:47 PM

They're still working on the transfer, it's just taking a lot longer than originally anticipated.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2022 at 1:12 PM

If you have not gotten anything, please look at this post at HiveWire:

https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/post-217253

Note that the post was on December 9 2021.  If you sent an email PRIOR to that date and have not gotten products in your Renderosity account, please follow the directions in that post.   If you sent an email AFTER that date, please just be patient (yes, I know it's frustrating - I am waiting as well).  We appreciate that Renderosity is doing this - it's not something they HAD or HAVE to do - not as though they bought HiveWire.  They are doing it to help the former HiveWire customers.  They are also doing it while needing to run their own store and forums :)  So thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.