Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 4:54 pm)

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

hornet3d ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 6:47 PM

Playing with new content.

2vlkhDNOEuQBedYLASoc7dwmO34KfiBX3xjh4kzy.jpg

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 10:25 PM · edited Fri, 26 May 2023 at 10:25 PM

RAMWorks posted at 11:07 AM Fri, 26 May 2023 - #4466447

I'm guessing this may be a good way of applying makeup elements as well?  BUT this is for Physical Surface Root Node so how would one do this using Cycles? 

There are 2 methods of doing this with Cycles, depending on the type of image maps you are using, either JPG or PNG.  The PNG format will have an Alpha channel that you can conveniently use as your transparency map in such an arrangement.  This is what it should look like:

YARqfPJDMXNwwP8wQc5i9OoFhawV4mhkXJiOJbnn.png

No need to run it through a Math node.  To modulate its saturation, I would add an HSV node (not shown) between the Image map and the DiffuseBsdf node.

Now, if you elect to use a JPG file as your texture map then I would recommend this arrangement:

3N39BrFm9bz4eNU1sSwr7v4CGZXp9Vx7laecwG07.png

You don't use the Alpha channel because there is no transparency layer in a JPG image.  Run the Color map through a Gamma node and then through the Math node as shown.  If your image has a black background, you will need to connect an Invert node between the Math node and the MixClosure Factor, otherwise omit it if the background is white.  Typically, you would add a GlossyBsdf node along with the DiffuseBsdf node but I kept it simple for this demonstration.

Thalek ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 11:03 PM

ghostship2 posted at 10:37 AM Fri, 26 May 2023 - #4466444

Just a handy tip from your uncle Ghostship: You might want to de-saturate and lighten the tattoo so it looks natural and "under" the skin. You can do this in Photoshop or by using a HSV node. On the old shader I used to use I achieved this look by plugging the natural skin map into the Separate RGB node instead of  the map with the tattoo. If you use a seperate tattoo layer something else has to happen. Notice that the colors and blacks are not deep or saturated, you would not expect that from a real tattoo on real skin. Also make sure that the tattoo layer is using the same bump map and values.

I knew you'd be able to improve it!  As my original thought was simply to make the new layers available as a series of freebies, sans Shana's artwork, I didn't want to perform any operation that altered the original artwork.  I wouldn't be able to distribute the original artwork as modified, of course.  So, if I was to modify the hundreds of layers (I get shaky thinking of doing that again), I'd probably seize upon your suggestion of the HSV. Uh, will I have to use different HSV settings for different skin colors?

And I will probably deliberately do it the wrong way where bump maps are concerned, at least if I'm distributing as freebies:  if any character texture used a different bump map or different settings, I would then need to make a new layer for that character texture.  As bad as they are now, they are "universal" for a given character geometry. Any V4 layer will cheerfully work on a different V4 character texture. Although I should probably incorporate your comments into a readme file to remind myself that the layers can be further improved with your tweaks.  What I might not want to do for two hundred and fifty layers, I might be willing to do for a specific scene. Especially if it involved closeups where my quick and dirty techniques might become more painfully obvious.

Thanks very much for the observations and advice!

Thalek ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 11:09 PM

I'm guessing this may be a good way of applying makeup elements as well?  BUT this is for Physical Surface Root Node so how would one do this using Cycles? 

It should work just fine for makeup.  I don't know enough to advise you on using the Cycles Root, but I got the impression it's more powerful, which implies it should be doable.  I'm a dilettante, so I've basically got twenty years of experience as a perpetual newbie.  [wry smile]

Thalek ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 11:11 PM
hborre posted at 1:01 PM Fri, 26 May 2023 - #4466458

The only issue I see in this arrangement is that the intended transparency map is still exhibiting a gamma correction of 2.2.  You should run the color image through a gamma node with a setting of 1, the way a proper transparency map should be.  Someone try making this adjustment and see if it makes any difference in the render.

Okay.  Thanks!

Thalek ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 11:24 PM
hborre posted at 10:25 PM Fri, 26 May 2023 - #4466512

There are 2 methods of doing this with Cycles, depending on the type of image maps you are using, either JPG or PNG.  The PNG format will have an Alpha channel that you can conveniently use as your transparency map in such an arrangement.

To be a bit more precise, a PNG image CAN have an alpha channel, but not every PNG is created with one.  If the PNG image does not have an alpha channel, the JPG style shaders have to be substituted, or the image modified in GiMP or PhotoShop to add an alpha channel.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2023 at 9:54 AM

Thanks so much.  From all that I've read in the past though Poser doesn't work with PNG's very well?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2023 at 10:17 AM

You should run the PNG through the Cycle's Image Texture node if you intend to primarily use Cycles for Superfly rendering.  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2023 at 4:44 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I can’t say I’ve ever run into problems using pngs. Maybe the problem was with older versions. I didn’t start until p6. I always assumed the prolific use of jpgs was because they were much smaller files and storage was pricier. 

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 1:14 AM · edited Sun, 28 May 2023 at 1:14 AM

Happy birthday RedPhantom69JtPcTTbYLaoOB7bsoPL1Z3kZ77MbEBX6fqkMaM.png

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 4:47 AM · edited Sun, 28 May 2023 at 4:50 AM

Lot of VinceBagna shaders in action...CFE9EY7ALJcFPWUc4Jj0vhossADvoXxGI84eDiZW.jpg

Optix Ultra Caustics - Full denoising,  a bit gamma, contrast and saturation..

Daylight only 0,6 denoiser.ruEsAMJOlgBlkOVt5vSiRXXhpmp4YFNN6hK9teUT.jpg

i wish i have the money to build this in reality... Ok :) The lamp a bit higher... 

Ca. 210 seconds to render in Ultra Caustics with the RTX 4070 ti.

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 5:31 AM
JanusJsenwark posted at 4:47 AM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466589

Lot of VinceBagna shaders in action...CFE9EY7ALJcFPWUc4Jj0vhossADvoXxGI84eDiZW.jpg

i wish i have the money to build this in reality... Ok :) The lamp a bit higher... 

I love VinceBagna shaders and use them a great deal but I have never used them on renders as beautiful as this, absolutely stunning.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 5:34 AM

At my age, to call some that was created around 2017 seems laughable, but I guess the Poser world does not conform to reality.  This is old content that I purchased in 2017 tweaked to take advantage of some of the improvements in Poser 13.

157jQ7t5iPPF3uMfO71BfNqLdzSsFKVfr2cuDTw5.jpg

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 6:25 AM

RedPhantom posted at 4:44 PM Sat, 27 May 2023 - #4466550

I can’t say I’ve ever run into problems using pngs. Maybe the problem was with older versions. I didn’t start until p6. I always assumed the prolific use of jpgs was because they were much smaller files and storage was pricier. 

I've had only minor problems with PNGs.  Ironically, the ones where I noticed that some PNGs don't have alpha channels were thumbnails for some Poser products or freebies. Senosoft's P3DO has a function in its image converter plug-in to repair the problem. And GiMP lets you add alpha channels to images. I think it also offers the chance to save them or not when exporting them, but I never use that feature, so don't quote me.

JPGs dominated partly because they were the first of their kind, and had little competition for a decade or more.  When storage, including memory, was indeed smaller and pricier. But their compression is "lossy", and PNG's isn't.  Or so I'm told. So you apparently can have raw data quality images even with compression.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 9:05 AM
Site Admin Online Now!
JanusJsenwark posted at 1:14 AM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466587

Happy birthday RedPhantom

My birthday was 2 months ago but thanks

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 10:15 AM
Online Now!
hornet3d posted at 5:31 AM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466590

I love VinceBagna shaders and use them a great deal but I have never used them on renders as beautiful as this, absolutely stunning.
Splendid pictures, and what a beautiful place: did you create it?

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 2:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

I create these rooms with Poser 13's own resources. Or 12...11...it doesn't matter. The possibilities are nearly unlimited. But you all know that...

I only add furniture or other fixtures like lamps etc. from the eons of the internet.

HnykzYJDNbQREKS12blItdbIXQGoUAkKbrPcv2fY.png

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 2:30 PM · edited Sun, 28 May 2023 at 2:30 PM

The grass in the background is a carpet. JIncOcXzTt5LLCl7gHIPzT7ixvwHc4Vw60fEzSwn.jpg Horror to load them ha ha.... But the rendering is pretty fast. 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 3:06 PM
Online Now!
JanusJsenwark posted at 2:30 PM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466611

The grass in the background is a carpet. JIncOcXzTt5LLCl7gHIPzT7ixvwHc4Vw60fEzSwn.jpg Horror to load them ha ha.... But the rendering is pretty fast. 

Very well *applause**

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 5:55 PM

Those are mirrors, right?  If they are, the reflections don't look right.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 6:49 PM

So that you can see something of the booth in the mirrors at all, I angled them about 5 degrees.... satisfied? Physics lesson: angle of incidence of light equals angle of reflection of light.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 6:52 PM

I7mtbCG34XiWnC4xoabKFmO3GCDzdN4t74soEeNC.jpgHere you can see the slight angle.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 7:44 PM

Let's hope Cate doesn't shoot through the closed window.
GRGRuoxZfQcm3cOOnpWUtGFTPnvoxNs3WdlAN7l1.jpgAnd here too, the angle in the reflection of the tiger in relation to the weapon is correct!

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 8:31 PM

Here's the carpet i used as grass.WX6ByjM3OhxYQMTuaINwii6bh038B8NaWnplUJXE.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2023 at 8:41 PM

fguWFqzUBbyd8MnqdiBz13UTzuQUNzyXJcuuGSAX.jpgVery well made part. But a total ram killer...

Needs about 15 seconds to load...

Thalek ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 12:56 AM

Lot of VinceBagna shaders in action...

Daylight only 0,6 denoiser.

Wow, that is beautiful!  And I know my old jalopy ain't gonna do it in 210 seconds.

Thalek ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 12:57 AM
hornet3d posted at 5:34 AM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466591

At my age, to call some that was created around 2017 seems laughable, but I guess the Poser world does not conform to reality.  This is old content that I purchased in 2017 tweaked to take advantage of some of the improvements in Poser 13.

That is beautiful, and very detailed.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 6:39 AM · edited Mon, 29 May 2023 at 6:40 AM

TyIrHtYuCc4veLJn1dBlncX2sWBVNk0D6SBJOJhV.jpghIEpH5QWScaZM7wUDjvuXPRr7StMwflXDRiL4EHL.jpgHere's the carpet again with VinceBagna shaders... Quite large areas with Poser are possible. The tree is in the original size in the picture. When you drag the objects to the foreground, the bottom of the mouse gets hot. :)

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 7:15 AM

Love yur light, great render. 

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 7:20 AM

I was doodeling a bit around, after a while I thought I finish it as render. Not a masterpiece, but still okay. 

Plants are a Kitbash From Flink and Shaara3D

HW Horse , an Old DAZ prop and LF with her only dress she own in my runtime. LOL (Not true, she own also the red dress) 

fxGIom1Js3nYwlPi48jWLJc3mAu2lp7ZY7BYT3OQ.png

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 7:59 AM

The carpet again... the HighRes tablecloth... the ball... doesn't look the way I wanted it to, but I'm out of breath now. Maybe later...2g36K1E7r3aZCu3oT1mXCgJEuwD85G56n9wXbbIt.jpg

Thank's TheAnimaGemini...

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 8:03 AM
TheAnimaGemini posted at 7:20 AM Mon, 29 May 2023 - #4466654

I was doodeling a bit around, after a while I thought I finish it as render. Not a masterpiece, but still okay. 

Plants are a Kitbash From Flink and Shaara3D

HW Horse , an Old DAZ prop and LF with her only dress she own in my runtime. LOL (Not true, she own also the red dress) 

fxGIom1Js3nYwlPi48jWLJc3mAu2lp7ZY7BYT3OQ.png

Like from a fairy tale. I love fairy tales and legends. A really nice arrangement.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 8:10 AM

What was your intention for the Sun/ball prop?  

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2023 at 8:33 AM
hborre posted at 8:10 AM Mon, 29 May 2023 - #4466658

I can not describe it. A picture has to trigger a certain feeling in me. Only then am I satisfied. That didn't trigger my picture in me and I was in doubt about posting it here. I'm trying to bring something back to life that I carry with me in my memories. And memories are largely made up of feelings. These can be old photos of the family or an image that has been burned into your brain. I lost all my family photos to the loveletter virus many years ago. There were hundreds... To this day, I'm still annoyed that I didn't backup my digital photos. Now it's too late and i'm trying not to forget these pictures. And sometimes I reconstruct certain impressions with Poser, or at least I try... It can't replace what I've lost, but it helps me to keep the memory alive.

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 30 May 2023 at 6:18 AM
JanusJsenwark posted at 8:33 AM Mon, 29 May 2023 - #4466660

I can not describe it. A picture has to trigger a certain feeling in me. Only then am I satisfied. That didn't trigger my picture in me and I was in doubt about posting it here. I'm trying to bring something back to life that I carry with me in my memories. And memories are largely made up of feelings. These can be old photos of the family or an image that has been burned into your brain. I lost all my family photos to the loveletter virus many years ago. There were hundreds... To this day, I'm still annoyed that I didn't backup my digital photos. Now it's too late and i'm trying not to forget these pictures. And sometimes I reconstruct certain impressions with Poser, or at least I try... It can't replace what I've lost, but it helps me to keep the memory alive.
For me one of the biggest disadvantages with computer based art and digital photography is that so much can be lost in such a small amount of time.  The story of lost photographs and videos is one I have heard of countless times but I still feel desperately sorry each time I hear the story.  Data loss is one of my biggest fears so my back ups are multiple, back up USB drives, NAS transfers and Cloud storage is the bare minimum for me and for the data that is extra important I add multiple M disks stored at at least two locations.  The backups cover family and holiday videos and photographs, any of my computer art that I feel is worth saving, if anything, and all of my music.  I guess my worse fear is that some of the formats such as .JPG and .PNG might cease to exist but I guess at my age when they do I will be well past caring.

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 3:52 AM

hornet3d posted at 6:18 AM Tue, 30 May 2023 - #4466716

For me one of the biggest disadvantages with computer based art and digital photography is that so much can be lost in such a small amount of time.  The story of lost photographs and videos is one I have heard of countless times but I still feel desperately sorry each time I hear the story.  Data loss is one of my biggest fears so my back ups are multiple, back up USB drives, NAS transfers and Cloud storage is the bare minimum for me and for the data that is extra important I add multiple M disks stored at at least two locations.  The backups cover family and holiday videos and photographs, any of my computer art that I feel is worth saving, if anything, and all of my music.  I guess my worse fear is that some of the formats such as .JPG and .PNG might cease to exist but I guess at my age when they do I will be well past caring.
True, I lost 2 harddrives full of Photographs. I am not ashamed to say that I literally cried my eyes out. Photos are a part of your live, when they are lost, you feel like you lost a part of your live. 

I had 20 years ago a fire in my House. Caused by a silly neighbour kid who trhrow his burning cigarette in my celar window where I had my laundry. All my childhood pictures, my parent pictures and from my brother, go up in flame. Never felt more miserable. 

― Marcus Aurelius,

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 6:07 AM · edited Wed, 31 May 2023 at 6:09 AM
Online Now!

Physical photographies has something that their digital counterpart don't always have: that incredible ability to hide, in a box, in a drawer, in any place you thought it was clever to use as a practical place to store, but only at that day far away in the past.
20-30 years later, you stumble upon a forgotten box, containing photographies with another "you" on it, someone you've forgotten it existed one day Aozx9cqfi2Tfc06wv00FAwO88d5A6VfBP8Hmqv1J.gif

Their digital counterpart has only one way to hide: the stupidity of the company that built the OS, stating that the file named "P1000047.JPG", located in the folder named "10052008" was modified in 2022. Android users know what I mean...
That's how I found photographies that were on my computer 15 years ago, made with a camera, not on my computer anymore but still present on my mobile
And that's something I do love with real photographies: they stay were they are, playing hide-and-seek with your memory and curiosity 5ScpUGf1PwXWFp2SzsoMy9KM2ZylVgbHAUcOtYha.gif.

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

bwldrd ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 9:46 AM
JanusJsenwark posted at 8:41 PM Sun, 28 May 2023 - #4466632

fguWFqzUBbyd8MnqdiBz13UTzuQUNzyXJcuuGSAX.jpgVery well made part. But a total ram killer...

Needs about 15 seconds to load...

Where is this from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 1:54 PM

Here is the carpet.... and a million tons of other things.

https://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=f26c3727

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 2:05 PM
TheAnimaGemini posted at 3:52 AM Wed, 31 May 2023 - #4466772

hornet3d posted at 6:18 AM Tue, 30 May 2023 - #4466716

True, I lost 2 harddrives full of Photographs. I am not ashamed to say that I literally cried my eyes out. Photos are a part of your live, when they are lost, you feel like you lost a part of your live. 

I had 20 years ago a fire in my House. Caused by a silly neighbour kid who trhrow his burning cigarette in my celar window where I had my laundry. All my childhood pictures, my parent pictures and from my brother, go up in flame. Never felt more miserable. 

My heart goes out to you, that is a lot of memories to lose.  One of my reasons for using cloud storage is the fear of burglary or fire depriving me of my computer and external drives.

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2023 at 2:08 PM · edited Wed, 31 May 2023 at 2:09 PM

Testing out new content, in this case the deserted Church Ruin from ShaaraMuse3D.

x0ak3JAiWzBNhh0oQg7OF32cUOwTuwiAznrkZhuv.png

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 9:04 AM · edited Thu, 01 June 2023 at 9:04 AM

Maybe I'll buy the destroyed church too. Looks very good ...i0iYSaq8d1sJXYRpJQAVQ0iB3dQb6W9X2Q0gEIOt.jpg

hornet3d ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 10:13 AM

Content from ShaaraMuse3D is normally very good, I have loads of it.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2023 at 4:30 PM · edited Thu, 01 June 2023 at 4:30 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

.1Ujl9piLnOtDXK7zt7DagXdNHKzkU2P1zXx9XY7M.jpg

bobbesch ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 7:23 AM · edited Fri, 02 June 2023 at 7:23 AM

An older scene that I changed slightly for Poser 13.K17tJwq7itXYIXl69ahlfJOZpdaybjDnmY2qUgI9.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 9:54 AM

.E7Z7ucGNQwnT4cTIpvNYtfZNrQYCA4yLnS4qGhRh.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 10:20 AM · edited Fri, 02 June 2023 at 10:20 AM

yOLHYCLfqhkvHoyF58v8ySqc0BddPjrIHspChNzr.jpg..

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 10:28 AM

...TxrytxIwN5n4lIZzPqgH67MXztB765PRyrS58vFw.jpg

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 11:05 AM

Nice renders!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2023 at 11:18 AM

Very nice renders but what is the figure squatting in the foreground doing?  Or looking at?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.