Mon, Oct 21, 8:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:50 pm)

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

JustBeCause ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 2:35 PM · edited Tue, 05 December 2023 at 2:38 PM

Here I am working at a high end model and testing further the new filters, again enhancing a little borders in the textures for this sample, I further changed a little the rigging technique, so this model is having about 400 articulations, most will be controlled through the main body, if I get it right ! 

Tested the Optix render in P13 and it took about 4 min to render at 4000 the textures are 10k. this is a prototype render still will have to setup the textures in a better way, Hard line textures will be for distance renders showing good details and smooth textures for closeups making it more fleshy. P13 is doing a good job handling this quality for sure

Full size in new window .... 1st render test to see if P13 can handle a Hd model with 10k textures sadly had to compress the Image png is a little large.

mVbZQpgdC2K4HUBHmc2J97jryRN3EULbRouKqK70.jpg

JustBeCause ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2023 at 1:37 PM

I am slowly getting there, it is not easy setting up the material correctly since Poser 13 is still having an error with the displacement settings. I tested several setups to get a fleshy look but I guess will have to wait till the next update and hope that all these issues will be fixed in SF, especially when creating muscular effects with veins there is sure a big need of improvements in that engine ! 

Here is the SF optix render of the latest setup ....

9V0JHomMCLA7V0we2SOsVGoTh34eOBpDPhkvduwd.jpg

this is how I would prefer having the result  in SF using FF or at least a balance between. Main issue will naturally be when it gets updated having to set up the textures all from scratch 

znJnECsTmkrYJYHzTSzWZoPg0CgxIw70do31BnNJ.jpg

"Open Image in new window to see all details"

Jumping every day to Poser software hoping for an update that will fix the Material room in P13, but probably will not happen before the release of this model :)

All in all I am pretty happy with the results and how stable P13 is, not even that figure brought it to the limit, when I first load the mesh into poser I had to wait 10 minutes so thought that it is going to blow up poser, now that it is finished and rigged as Poser model it loads in a few seconds ..... Render time is still under 5 min considering the huge size of the textures and the high mesh resolution.

JustBeCause ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2023 at 5:44 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2023 at 5:44 PM

I am totally amazed using these new texturing filters for poser models, This is a early December holiday freebie release of a phoenix for poser. Still learning all these filter options to reach a good balance

7j1Gl166oyKKfxE40lt31j623t2czdR5VMmAf7bn.jpg

FARAUPQtyyZkD4OUhyM3yv83LeAU6PVZMG8T4Hc1.jpg

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2023 at 2:09 PM · edited Sun, 10 December 2023 at 2:09 PM

Was gonna post this to the LF2 forum, but VinceBagna's wood shader on that floor is looking so nice I decided to put this here instead.

FElkfN8dkhVkIbjzx3gFVVd2VqTCQQfodoQsR81I.jpg

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2023 at 4:56 PM

I saw your post on the LF2 forum, and I liked what I saw, so I'm liking this render as well.  😁

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2023 at 11:12 PM
shvrdavid posted at 2:28 AM Tue, 28 November 2023 - #4478268

Where did everybody go?

Battling the depression, the failing heating system (and thus, the chill in the house) and reading a lot.

tim ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2023 at 12:17 PM
Site Admin

Would love to see your renders using the updated Volume features just released in 13.2.581.

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2023 at 6:25 PM · edited Sat, 16 December 2023 at 6:25 PM

Poser Astral Horse render test in latest Poser release ..... Optix render

Bzfvu2ESxXtUlzzN3iZ8VLUFYes5TtBEzjjxzShc.png

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 5:09 AM

Excursion into nature...mzjAEWbCGr9ASASeXL1dHSEd0c2rxP5ZdMfkPq4I.png

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 5:17 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Excursion into.... aahhh.... nature?

TMiTHRxlZjdkd50JQZDv89Hql2mx3Ra3zyNyRub1.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 5:24 AM · edited Sun, 17 December 2023 at 5:24 AM

ROrAuQ636FOOXOPNCPRi3IeIWhuSO1hYCBjQicyE.jpg

I wish you all happy, peaceful and relaxing holidays. May the coming year be better and the suffering on our planet be less.

Janus Jsenwark

lsauvage ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 9:52 AM · edited Sun, 17 December 2023 at 9:52 AM

Charly_99 posted at 5:24 AM Sun, 17 December 2023 - #4479195

I wish you all happy, peaceful and relaxing holidays. May the coming year be better and the suffering on our planet be less.

Janus Jsenwark

I like the creativty of this render, il's like a liquid hair in zero gravity environnment, or vibrations, ideas... it let us imagine !

Thank you for the good wishes, may the creativity be with you !

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 4:03 PM · edited Sun, 17 December 2023 at 4:03 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

tim posted at 12:17 PM Fri, 15 December 2023 - #4479126

Would love to see your renders using the updated Volume features just released in 13.2.581.

Actually it is sad to see that most of the announced fixes have not been fixed at all, for me it seems that nothing really has been fixed

1: the 3D textures using a cloud box that perfectly worked in poser 13.0 until Poser 13.1 is still cranking and hanging if you do not change the Atmosphere step size above 300 ... still the same conflict in Volumes nothing changed ! 

the issues with Displacement maps still the same issue only Bump can be used in superfly.

Sample .... of Bump setting

pBgeCiqeJr9ZlHgQviXGgRf3ilABPnuHYVvRfFWS.png

Sample on how Superfly still is handling Displacements ! NO FIX

hV0uncoBJMWqATWIjjX0EMu0Er02xjFvJ5QvQu3A.png

It is a little disappointing that this may be the last update that did not fix any issues, and honestly I could not find many changes in this update, ok the Broken Tear off got fixed. I first thought ... I got the old version installed again due the spelling error in the exe version number of Poser 13.2 but nop splash screen says 13.2 

I hope that these issues will be fixed on your Poser 14 version you announced as it is not going to be a free update ( Fix ) I guess ! 

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 5:13 PM
Online Now!

Are you using the new VectorDisplacement node?

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 6:48 PM · edited Sun, 17 December 2023 at 6:55 PM

hborre posted at 5:13 PM Sun, 17 December 2023 - #4479212

Are you using the new VectorDisplacement node?

Yes already tried making no differences ! Issue remains, I ran already a load of setups to see if I am doing wrong but always getting that Positive to negative issue. If it were just negative then you could invert but here we just get a mix so we just stay on the old fashion Bump less trouble displacement is for Firefly and Bump for Superfly :)

At least do not have to change any products, no biggie will just keep the old fashion setup, less trouble and loosing less time on this problem so I just put it ad-Acta

New VectorDisplacement setup ....

oVEWGhVUdNs5ZBqY0Fpb6nQnIUDdiO2vezSqcnOR.png

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 7:06 PM
Online Now!

That's my assessment also ATM.  

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 7:08 PM

All in all is that final Poser-13 working alright, for the little issues just got to find some workarounds, was the same thing with older poser versions. Guess it is more difficult for creators then it is for end users, but what program works in a perfect way anyway, so better that it stays that way and is final rather that they start to break more trying to fix these little issues that sure have some workaround. will see what they come up with in Poser 14 next year :)

Actually they did a good job on the new Poser versions guess we just are expecting a little to much ...... 

JustBeCause ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 10:30 AM · edited Mon, 18 December 2023 at 10:30 AM

It is a nightmare for sure I tried making this render in the latest Poser release using as pretended " the updated Volume features " I could not even fix the speed with the Atmosphere hack like in Poser 13.1.5.... I could not make the render in Poser 13.2 it just hanged ! I had to open poser 13.0.3 .... to be able making this render with Volume features and clouds .... I am really disappointed rather then fixing it it got worse.

Rendered in poser 13.0.3 in less then 2 min " Impossible rendering in the latest Poser update !

a64Bw8CKJoDD9QmJloUhGLbfeZMAqmqeflt6GFGQ.png

JustBeCause ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 10:42 AM

I found a workaround ! In order to make it work you need to backup the poser 13.2.5.... start exe, then replace it with the Poser 13.1.5.... exe this at least makes the Volume features work again. you just get the version nr 13.1.5 on the splash screen but it runs as 13.2.5 fixing the new issues. Something went terribly wrong with the last Poser update that is a sure thing !

JustBeCause ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 11:32 AM

Update!!

I found the main issue. By Installing poser and keeping the preferences it somehow was keeping the errors. I just had a material room crash, reinstalled poser and removed all preferences. This seems to fix quiet a byt now the Volumes seem to be working. I guess that this update only works right removing the old Preferences making a full clean Install on factory state.

ChromeStar ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 3:04 PM

I don't suppose you have the old and new preferences to compare? I assume there is some particular setting that is the one that matters.

JustBeCause ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 7:12 PM · edited Mon, 18 December 2023 at 7:15 PM

ChromeStar posted at 3:04 PM Mon, 18 December 2023 - #4479277

I don't suppose you have the old and new preferences to compare? I assume there is some particular setting that is the one that matters.

Sorry no, All blew off .... and really bad. First I compared the poser versions, then I exchanged the Exe with the older one, all was working just that some new features did not show  then changed it back, made a Gpu reset, still poser was cranking with the Volume in combination with Clouds or 3D textures, then I tried to find a solution in setting up the clouds otherwise with some new node combinations and wam ! the material room was gone, the material room was a copy of the Pose room, restarted the computer, well no hope the Pose room was definitive gone. Reinstalled Poser keeping the preferences, Material room still a duplicate of the Pose room. So again reinstalled Poser removing all preferences and running on factory state, Now the Volume clouds and 3D textures seem to work. This naturally changed the setup all the way back to any Poser 13 version as they all use the same preferences. Was hoping that it might also fix the Displacement issues but that one is for sure not working after further testing in superfly.

Might of been a little more then just the preferences who knows but I assume that the best choice is to make a clean Install removing any trace of a previous version to make sure all works right the way it is setup to be. 

a render test setup with Volumes and 3d cloud in the latest Poser version ... acceptable render-speed of 4 min in optix high No postwork

AkHl5lV6e8mOLjJfQSKpEp70Nub4r2NJPzP8CLp8.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2023 at 11:00 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Testing out the new displacement node. The grass is the ground plane subdivided 7 times and uses the firefly noise texture as the displacement map. The bushes also have displacement but the Superfly node wasn't doing as well with that. It might be the image map that wasn't suitable for Superfly. The render only took 1:30 minutes.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

JustBeCause ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2023 at 6:50 PM · edited Fri, 22 December 2023 at 6:50 PM

This is a render and animation test in Poser 13.2 with a Poser HD figure that I am about to release. The animation took quiet a while for the 90 frames in Optix, the Volume wit 3D cloud works alright now ..... Poser kept stable for the animation renders 1400x1000 I reduced the size a little for the gif ....

RTsgUdWevaGgo0gTEsq2mwHTOz6j3B1mAgxm4LMk.png

opkSwkRDh6fkJPVEc74VxE1TtPCyicCVmz2sAf1l.gif

9sWxgJIgZkkx8v5MOUWIAXIUr8wS3HM2vke27eIH.gif

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 11:55 AM

Nova and LF2

What do I have to do to make Lafemme's eyes look like eyes?

In many lighting settings it looks catastrophic...

VhSKyMihbdOEyuzpvSS17ZbKvEqDo0tUkkl9ixUy.jpg

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 2:05 PM
Charly_99 posted at 11:55 AM Sat, 23 December 2023 - #4479506

Nova and LF2

What do I have to do to make Lafemme's eyes look like eyes?

In many lighting settings it looks catastrophic...

I like the hair used, most of the time it just looks wrong in SF  but these are looking quiet good. Not really a fan of LF, not versatile enough, would need decades having a good Sortiment like V4 is having and body morphs you could find better ones in a V2 or V3, but that is just me. Advantage if you just use LF you do not need a large drive

Besides, The Animation render in P13 something seems to be wrong there, The Animation took way to long to render. 90 renders in over an hour ! but a one frame render same settings takes just 5-10 sec manually !!! so wonder why it is taking almost 60 sec in the animation render for one frame ? You are much faster if you render each frame one by one manually rather then letting poser do it for you. But will have to go through this again to see what is going wrong with the animation renderer, might of done something wrong. Over an hour for just 3seconds 30fs that sure is way to long this would be 60h rendering for not even 3min .....

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2023 at 10:56 AM

OK...Thanks!

rW2z1oFoybpCkjTSmL5oOoqOk6rNLZZhmkgWmCii.jpg

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2023 at 3:51 PM · edited Sun, 24 December 2023 at 3:51 PM

Its Christmas ..... Dinelin the new Poser Critter is sending the best wishes to you all ....

foHNQQm05td0K00vtIRwAwr9En88TmWv1kPEm1ON.png

Now where have I left that Fountain Pen ??!!

6tvOU0bv6lrXrdHADI04X6iAznQqN8e1clYTIK2M.gif

Thalek ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2023 at 12:43 AM
RedPhantom posted at 11:00 PM Thu, 21 December 2023 - #4479439

Testing out the new displacement node. The grass is the ground plane subdivided 7 times and uses the firefly noise texture as the displacement map. The bushes also have displacement but the Superfly node wasn't doing as well with that. It might be the image map that wasn't suitable for Superfly. The render only took 1:30 minutes.

The old displacement mode has been . . . displaced?

tim ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2023 at 7:39 AM · edited Mon, 25 December 2023 at 7:40 AM
Site Admin

JustBeCause posted at 2:05 PM Sat, 23 December 2023 - #4479513

Besides, The Animation render in P13 something seems to be wrong there, The Animation took way to long to render. 90 renders in over an hour ! but a one frame render same settings takes just 5-10 sec manually !!! so wonder why it is taking almost 60 sec in the animation render for one frame ? You are much faster if you render each frame one by one manually rather then letting poser do it for you. But will have to go through this again to see what is going wrong with the animation renderer, might of done something wrong. Over an hour for just 3seconds 30fs that sure is way to long this would be 60h rendering for not even 3min .....

May need to select GPU render device in remote Queue Manager depending on the setup.

JustBeCause ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2023 at 8:45 AM

tim posted at 7:39 AM Mon, 25 December 2023 - #4479563

JustBeCause posted at 2:05 PM Sat, 23 December 2023 - #4479513

May need to select GPU render device in remote Queue Manager depending on the setup.

Thank you ... I figured out that if I use a complex Environment like used with the Dinelin it is rendering way faster  about 25 min for the 90 frames, might of been a glitch on the first attempt with the spider. Will see and compare with the next one that I will do after making my next figure. 

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 11:59 AM

vTyVk944hguzkQjDMtRpt4RCqYuiGcl0yEUiCepl.jpg.

JustBeCause ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 1:16 PM
Charly_99 posted at 11:59 AM Thu, 28 December 2023 - #4479697

vTyVk944hguzkQjDMtRpt4RCqYuiGcl0yEUiCepl.jpg.

ok Woow, this sure is a quality render, not asking if you just took a picture of that tool, sure is looking extremely realistic. Fantastic job on that one :) 

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 3:20 PM

Take a look on      POLYHAVEN   dot    COMzDsjbtbf5JIuGzDCtADarCF5nxUrpfb5jupY1p8t.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:04 PM · edited Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:04 PM

The same technic but not from Polyhaven....WpFxxhSwrTgUioXnKCXs1H8IDnW1xqkkSFmY2jJm.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:09 PM

.02Vvl91sRSlFUykYegvbQptE457l2KSSM5bSwfEB.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:50 PM · edited Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:50 PM

Ok?    @ JustBeCause -Thank you....

MAFTxZtwPMZH66ZkPiSifgbr3r5FzGmgdvpUGVs9.jpg

JustBeCause ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 6:22 PM

Yes I know about that place, they have really good assets and no doubt about the amazing material tiles they have to offer, still you are making awesome renders with these in Poser, I am not that great in texturing, well can't have it all, just to little time. so great respect to the ones who have the abilities of using such materials in a way like you just did :) I often want to get such a realistic metallic surface for armors that models wear, mostly it gets me to the point pulling out my hair, guess it is the main reason why I shave them off regularly. I can only say Fabulous job, sure mean it ....

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 6:36 AM · edited Fri, 29 December 2023 at 6:36 AM

Yes, I'm experimenting too...

Here, for example, I also used the roughness map as a displacement map, with the result that more depth and structure can be seen in the surface. I'm sometimes very amazed at what fantastic results the Poser render engine is capable of. I don't pull my hair out, I usually tip over backwards in the office chair....:)

Sorry about the large pictures, but I'm sitting here in front of a 48" OLED monitor and it's difficult for me to take smaller pictures.

TkCwszzjJaFRkPu88NFQxVhRvcw454q3YdAr9FQU.jpgMeDpsmg8omN1fABBf1W49QPi1W6QJcozgUCFtgXG.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 6:39 AM

And it can be very helpful to sharpen the skinmaps in PS a bit...

JustBeCause ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 8:51 AM · edited Fri, 29 December 2023 at 8:57 AM

Oohh thank you very  much, now this sure is helpful ! just saving up a screenshot. It is looking quiet simple so for sure it will not be causing allot of efforts, might just make a empty Mt loader for future setups .... Coool ! Thank you :) 

Meanwhile I got my self a local Photo AI tool to scale up the skin maps, can enhance, sharpen, scale up and allot more, it works a little like a simplified Photoshop filter and does a quiet good job, a good thing if Maps are blurry have pixels or are to small, There are quiet a few out there that can be used locally, Topaz or HitPaw for instance, these are affordable tools that can come in handy for certain enhancements. :) 

JustBeCause ( ) posted Sat, 30 December 2023 at 7:28 PM · edited Sat, 30 December 2023 at 7:31 PM

Charly_99

You were a absolutely great help, you just gave me the solution how to fix allot of problems in Poser SF, especially the issues with Veins that I finally could fix.

This is the latest Poser creation I am working on and really cool I managed getting these arm veins just right also many other details. Thanks again for your great help .... 

ttvbYS9zEG6LEQiNWqO6jL3tBR1k5cZ2kvzBrZ39.png

uXHqVkBnwgtNKS626jljtdCqMCtvFgb1D9LIjOLI.png

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2024 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 02 January 2024 at 2:19 PM

Pinup & Super Car W0GFj51vgh7MQC8Sx9TZ2qsgp1fJRUxEVp8pGf0Y.gif

b244eWdzBGMuSml4w13wL6ZcL8X0Bv4DX3R1hioc.jpg

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2024 at 5:56 PM · edited Fri, 19 January 2024 at 5:57 PM

These days, I'm reviewing my skin settings, and I'm rather happy with the result xl3AZ1lEnpnNrQoiB9bEReb6X6sa4OPlbWdSy9oI.png

x6QTl4xGg8TFCjCLZAP29Mg9EPgaeFLhGqi3lyEa.jpg

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2024 at 9:06 PM

Cooool... It was worth the try.

er8jLYtwIePqDTV2lYndN2pmG9crawyYeNexpCRC.jpg

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2024 at 12:56 PM

Great! 

EW4SXdmb974ZOmQKOwFtYeNV5Cj8wjrh2gh1a7rR.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2024 at 8:30 AM

IhreaWk1Ggeg2KPOChxDi1zE66pMdqz7WKTh8410.jpg

DARK MATTER

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2024 at 12:48 PM

Wow

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2024 at 3:04 AM · edited Tue, 23 January 2024 at 3:04 AM

I was there, minding my own business, when suddenly an extremely bright window appeared and someone popped out, staring at me with questioning eyes, like, "What are you doing here?" 7HmofuFNESfoOcQ0nz5J2UHKV6HpmjN6qJcOEWBj.gif

5C7JhOqlqdbIrywlDp63ff4vTJtWyO8Qhz2bck6f.jpg

I definitely love that smoke effect yeSSXEGbZA1W1JxUC8VLRQ1P4vcow4exyMg1b7VL.gif

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

stallion ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2024 at 3:32 PM · edited Wed, 24 January 2024 at 3:32 PM

6lBRyRCvqIcMAWcoT5LsJo8ZLfEU1kCjgOgufRMt.png

Picked up a new computer and P13. All I can say is wow!! this scene choked P11 and my old computer, upgraded to an Acer Nitro 5, i7 12 gen with an RTX 4050 it didn't miss a beat. My passion for Poser has been renewed. I just need to work on my Super Fly and material settings. 

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.