Wed, Oct 2, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / La Femme 2

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 6:35 pm)

Subject: Dynamic Clothes WIPs for La Femme 2

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:43 PM

As long as we can get the nipple morphs set to zero, we should be good, yeah.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:49 PM

You're assuming our girl does not have pokey nipples in her natural state. 😁 It's in fact of my biggest problems when simulating clothes on her that the areolae and nipples aren't completely flat by default.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:47 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:47 AM

That said, I just checked, and I did in fact have the nipple morphs on when I thought I didn't. Apologies! *wipes egg from face*

Here's the same pose with all morphs off (I hope) and a more opaque shirt (except for sleeves). I haven't made the skirt longer yet, but it turns out not to ride up as much when she's her original, skinnier self.

bm0TKWQU80uQoAYiptBaAhjg1hJTKRQG3xyFj8J1.jpg

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:31 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:33 PM

I was about to yell SHE IS VERY PG-FRIENDLY IN DEFAULT but you beat me to it LMAO  (or: how to tell that odf got the Pro version, dialed favorites and saved it back to library xD )

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:35 PM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 6:31 PM Wed, 2 October 2024 - #4489948

I was about to yell SHE IS VERY PG-FRIENDLY IN DEFAULT but you beat me to it LMAO

Haha, sorry! I think I must have used the "areolas small" morph in my default character, which made them a bit pinchy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.