Thu, Oct 3, 1:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Easier way to load morph targets to my own figures?

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 8:10 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:49 AM

I'm creating my first product with morphs... lots of morphs. Each morph is exported as OBJ from the modeling app, imported into Poser to get proper "Poser-ized" scale, then exported back as OBJ. After the base OBJ is loaded and turned into a figure, each morph is loaded one at a time. My inquiry is this: Is there a better, faster way/tool to create a figure with many morphs or is this standard procedure? Thanks all, Kuroyume0161

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

geep ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 12:13 AM

Hi kuroyume0161, Try doing a search for "Morph Manager" in Poser Free Stuff. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:09 AM

I'll try it out, but did not see any description of its use for importing external morphs. Worth a look! :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

geep ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:13 AM

I believe it allows you to do a bunch of 'em at the same time. Is that not what you wanted? ;=?

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:17 AM

Most definitely. And I have it here somewhere on my system, but as I said, this is my first Poser creation using morphs. ;) You may also want to check out my latest message. This is something that I have no idea about solving... Thanks, Kuroyume0161

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.