Thu, Sep 19, 10:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Free - Loads of Clothes for Miki call it a valentines gift

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:47 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.posernode.co.uk/samplesshow.swf

Hi all I spent alot of time on a bunch of clothes for Miki over the past month or two n had lots of fun doing it :) However since I have the attention span of a forgetfull goldfish I havn't got round to packaging it up for sale. So I packaged it up as is and am offering it for free to anyone who posts the worst chat up line they have heard/used in this thread. It's not a competition :) everybody gets it. But beware, the zip file is 90+mb. It's got 10 clothing items (I think) each with 5 or 6 uv textures and a bunch of procedural textures (40ish). The link shows a preview of the items. John PS offer open until end of play Friday :)

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:50 PM

PS i changed some of the textures after i made that preview, so don't be too suprised if something is missing :) John

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:56 PM

Let's see, the worst chat up line...that's tough. Possibly the geeky engineer who came up to me at a dance and asked, "Is that your real hair?"

Or maybe the guy I ran into at a hotel at Worldcon, who tried to impress me by telling me that he it was his job to order 25 pizzas for the Klingon Party. Hey, not every Klingon can be entrusted with that kind of dough...

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:57 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:59 PM

I'm a bit confused - what do you mean by "chat up line"? Never mind - I got it now :-)

Message edited on: 02/14/2006 13:59

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 1:59 PM

The question is do Klingons eat Pizza? I have on occasion watched that hollowed show and never once noticed dominoes turning up at the airlock with a 12" Hawiian with extra cheese. John :)

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:03 PM

This Klingon definitely ate pizza. He was dressed as Worf, spandex Trek uniform, makeup, and all. Let's just say his body wasn't the type that most people want to see in spandex. o_O

satsugai ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:13 PM

Nice clothes, I'm game. Here goes...

Question: If your body was a map of the world can you guess which continent I'd visit first?

Answer: Australia cause its the land down under. :p

And another one...
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Donnie: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas. Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want? Donnie: Hungry Hungry Hippos. Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos? Donnie: Regret.

linkdink ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:13 PM

"You like orange juice?" "Yes." "Wow - so do I! Let's ____!"

Gallery

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:19 PM

"you don't sweat much for a fat guy" "surely you couldn't have eaten skunk for dinner!" "do you find me attractive as a man?" "no, but that's likely your best alternative" "nice hair - is that a toup, or have you got a permit for that squirrel?" "if you have to ask, the answer is no" etc. ad nauseum Message671422.jpg very groovy clothes, by the way

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:25 PM

Dang ... I don't have any lines LOL Good clothes though Tries to think of a line I may have heard

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:27 PM

Worst pick-up line I have heard = "Do I smell?" (it worked). My own strangest line = "I don't have anything to say to you but I like the way you look" (it worked). Also to someone I knew casually = "Do you want to go outside and make out" (it worked).

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:30 PM

Well, since we're speaking of Star Trek - I JUST heard a pretty bad one. Watching Star Trek Next Generation. Data has been getting advice from the whole ship on how to woo a woman. He brings her flowers, saying "Commander Reiker suggested this particular flower - he said it had worked for him in the past". :-)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

tastiger ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:31 PM

"I'm an organ donor, need anything?"

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:33 PM

Do creepy lines work? I had a coworker that just had one that was more creepy than anything "When you gonna be with me?"

jeffg3 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:48 PM

The worst: "How do you like your eggs? Fried, scrambled or fertilized?"

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:54 PM

The creepy one I mentioned was ...

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 2:56 PM

Was your mesh built that way or is it some clever morphing ?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:01 PM

I never actually heard it, but I know it's out there because it gets used so often in other media: "Know what I put behind my ears that drives men wild? My legs!"

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

seattletim ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:05 PM

" You scare me, and thant's hot." OMG - that is bad!

arcady ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:08 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:09 PM

The worst one I ever heard... also worked...

It was "b**ch, come over here and suck my ****"

Got my roommate a girl for the next few nights back when I was single. He claimed he was being more polite than normal because I was there, which made me wonder what his usual routine was...

A pastor with the US Air Force I used to know back in Korea preffered picking up girls who were walking home late at night, driving out into the country, and listing options... long walk or a little service. Worked for him, and he'd just go into a praying frenzy afterwards. Korea is so safe of a society, that the locals never thought anyone would try something like that, even a foreigner... He tried to rope me in on it once, and thankfully I refused, but lost the ethical argument with him over why it was wrong...

I'd call that a bad line, but not a silly one.

My own sillyist chat up line that worked was to walk up to someone and offer her a stick of gum. Which led to a relationship for a couple of months. So, I never really went for anything in the absurd...

Hmmm.... I had "I missed the last bus, what can I do?" used on me when I was 20... ;) And it really wasn't a question considering how clueless I was at that age, it was more of a demand...

Message edited on: 02/14/2006 15:09

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:08 PM

Errrmmm... I have several candidates... My Scottish Boss: "Do you have any Scots in you?" Me: "No." Him: "Would you like some?" Stupid Drunk Guy: "Hey, are you sure you're old enough to be in here? I'd buy you a drink but I don't want to be cradlesnatching!" Me: "Look, I'm 30 years old. There's flattery, and then there's utter stupidity. Piss off." Paralytic German Girl With Puke Down Her Shirt: "Hey baby, you're really hot, how about a kiss?" Me: "Sorry, I only kiss people who haven't vomited in the last hour." :o)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

seattletim ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:10 PM

PS - THe show of clothes is stunning. This is excellent work - and a very generous offer. May karma return this favor to you ten-fold. Tim

Khai ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:21 PM

worst one I ever used. 'You here alone?' don't sound so bad... until you realise.. I'd just asked out the girlfriend of the local Hell's Angel's pack leader.. . . . . . . I think it counts as the worst ... idea ;)

pigfish9 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:27 PM

Since I married my prom date from high school whom I asked out, I haven't been on the receiving end of lines. I do know from my Psych professor who did research in the area that "Hi." is the most effective pick-up line in a bar... Thank you for the clothing.

artistheat ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:27 PM

Hmmm Line....You smell very nice...Yea my deodorant is strong....Sorry couldn't think of anything...LOL

SnowSultan ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:42 PM

I like this one, posted as a joke today on somethingawful.com... Man: You're like an end to Republican lies and deception. Woman: What do you mean? Man: You're outta sight, babe. Don't yell at me, I didn't write it. ;) SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

jarm ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.theruntime.co.uk

My sister was chatted up by the phrase 'Do you know Alaska'. We come from a fenland village in East Anglia in the United Kingdom Recently I heard that somebody used 'my company's going for ISO 14001 creditation' to try and pick up a quality manager at a seminar. Great looking clothes BTW

froggy42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:46 PM

I really was asked "whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:48 PM

"Do you come here often?" "Only for the mating season."

Foxseelady ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:49 PM

I don't have Miki, but want to tell anyway lol. My own personal worst (that worked lol) "My name's Angel and I'll take you to Heaven" worst I've heard....A very hot looking native man asked me if I liked dark meat lol Actually I do prefer it(in chicken and turkey you know), but wasn't telling him that!! At any rate he lost it with that one. Satsugai that one about love at first sight, you would make me laugh and that would lead to talking, not such a bad line as far as lines go, pretty cute actually! Jeffg3 ewwww at the eggs one blah even lol jgoddeau only computer geeks like us would get that one ;) seattletim lol that's funny John great looking clothes there, if I ever get Miki I'm calling you! lol Ahem, won't you share a line or two??? C'mon just for fun ;) khai that story is great! I would have "loved" to have seen the look on your face! They must have thought you were nuts!

JMerlin ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:53 PM

"How do you get in your pants?"

dtacy1 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:54 PM

OK, I don't have any good lines... but I found a few here... http://linesthataregood.com/ Some better than others....

Angelshigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 3:59 PM

Worst pick up line - Guy licks his finger and runs it over girls top/dress whatever, and then says "hey, we must get you out of those wet clothes" Best put down - Guy "hey babe where have you been all my life?" Girl - "well for most of it, it would appear that I wasn't even born!"

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:15 PM

This is probably the worst I ever heard but the reply made it even better. "How do you like your eggs in the morning, darling?" "Unfertilized. Fuck off."

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:22 PM

Wow thanks all for joining in :) you should all have a msg in your IM boxes now :) if not let me know. John

DominiqueB ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:27 PM

The bad one is the classic " what's your sign?" and "Come here often?" guaranteed turn off. But the worse one used on me was the direct " wanna go f******" no hello how are you nothing, needless to say I did not respond too well to that!

Dominique Digital Cats Media

Rachel_R ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:29 PM

--Weekly Cleaning List-- Monday--turn keyboard over and shake out crumbs Tuesday--wet finger and wipe smudges off monitor Wednesday--arrange images in alphabetical order Thursday--clean up cookies and temporary files Friday--Do disk scan and defrag Saturday--time to shake out the keyboard again Sunday--Day to play on computer--you worked hard all week

lairemjd ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:30 PM

Okay I'll take a stab. Frat Party in 97. "All there is to do is play chess or screw.. how about we take a walk?" Yes I have to admit that one worked but probably only because it was the worst party i have ever been to.

andrewk ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:34 PM

worst chat up line ever heard (and unfortunately it worked) "Cor, I'd like to get into your knickers"

Neyjour ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:38 PM

"Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name (insert name here)?" Heh! :D Great looking clothes!

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

artbyphil ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:47 PM

"I think we were lovers in a previous life" (to which your likely to get well I hope you enjoyed it its not going to happen in this one)

Richard T ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:08 PM

"Want to go halves in a baby?" It never worked for one of my (male) workmates.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:10 PM

"Smile if you want to **** me" SamTherapy, that answer is just priceless!! ;)

Sassywench ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:13 PM

"If I told you you have a nice body would you hold it against me?" Old bar line much over-used! LOL

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

DrMCClark ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:13 PM

For my money, you gotta go with cheese, like this: How was heaven when you left it?

guslaw ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:29 PM

Let's see now... "I'd like to get something straight between us" Great looking clothes btw

billy423uk ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:30 PM

hows your belly for a lodger do you mined if i hang out of you for a while. can i fertilize your eggs. wow!! nice legs, can i use them for ear rings. is that a smile on your face or did you just come as i entered the room. billy

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:31 PM

You can't forget the all-time classic:

'What's your sign?'

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:33 PM

"No Entry."

RGUS ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:51 PM

here's mine... works 9 times out of 10...LOL "So long as I've got a face... you've got a place to sit".... sick eh! Sorry

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:55 PM

I've dropped a Krugerrand and I think it rolled under your table.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.