Sat, Aug 3, 3:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: FREE!!!! Apollo Maxiumus 2007 - OUT NOW!!!

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 4:47 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:49 AM

Thought this incredible & generous gift from Anton Kisiel deserved a NEW thread!!!!

You can grab Apollo Maximus 2007 at Anton's site:

http://www.antonkisieldesigns.com/

Click on "Apollo free" on the right

Still to come are the clothing cr2s.  I'll add a new post in this thread when they are there (or someone will :))

-Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 4:53 PM

THANKS !!! :woot:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:05 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:07 PM

You're welcome!! 

PLEASE NOTE - you need to jot down the password in order to unzip the files
Part 4 will be added later - Anton's taking a well deserved nap!

Also, be sure to read the readmes and terms of usage on Anton's site!!!!

Cheers,
Alisa

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:17 PM

You beat me here, Alisa :)

Joy, joy, joy!

-- Jeff

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:24 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:25 PM

LOL :-)  I also hit a few other sites (let's see...RDNA Community Gifts, Poser Pros FreeStuff, & FaerieWyde's Faerie Gifts, where someone already had a thread there that's got a sticky)

:biggrin:

Gotta spread the good news!!

Cheers,
Alisa

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:31 PM
Site Admin

Thanks. I'm rally glad Anton decided to make this available for those of us with limited resources.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 5:55 PM

There's a password? Have not found it yet. Where?

Nvlonewulf ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 6:04 PM

If I remember correctly the password is just below the download links.

The only thing I don't procrastinate is procrastinating. That I do right away.

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 6:08 PM

Yep, i have it now.  :thumbupboth: THANK YOU, ANTON!!!

rockets ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 6:10 PM

Thanks Anton...what a wonderful gift you've given us!

Btw everyone, the downloads went very quickly!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 6:59 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:08 PM

I'm having difficulty downloading the files from divShare.  When Anton wakes up, maybe he'd like me to set up an FTP account and he can provide a download links page and the files on my site to avoid using a sucky download site.

Update: Firefox (2.0) is failing to start the download.  Explorer works.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:00 PM

Many thanks for Apollo!!

My Facebook Page

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:10 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:15 PM

I'm still learning in dribs and drabs Poser....  I downloaded part 1 and look for the famous text file that tells me how to install it... no such instructions... I also know that normally one would unzip the files into the "poser" folder... But that is not always true.. 

Is there an installation advice with these files...  ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:22 PM
Site Admin

Quote - Is there an installation advice with these files...  ?

Just unzip into whatever runtime you want to put it in. All the files have the right hierarchy to work in Poser. I just unzipped them to a folder called ApolloMax, then added that as an external runtime in P6.

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Dajadues ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:35 PM

What kind of cloths & support does the character have?

Hopefully, he has more than one outfit. ;)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:42 PM
Site Admin

Poserworld has a number of Apollo Max things
And I think there's some available in the MP

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Dajadues ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:45 PM

Thanks. I just downloaded him. I'm give him a try.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:47 PM

Quote - What kind of cloths & support does the character have?

Hopefully, he has more than one outfit. ;)

ApolloMax 2007 will once al the files go up have 3 sets of Epic Clothing that Anton created, a bodysuit, a beard/scalp, facemasks all that is included.

RuntimeDNA.com has a whole section of ApolloMax related items.  Go to Store then search By Figure and look for ApolloMax 2005 section.  2 or 3 sets of clothing there plus the scare monster morphs.

pdxjims has some free clothing items here in Rendersoty freestuff as well as a product or 2 in the store.

Poserworld.com has ApolloMax clothing items.

as far as clothing items there haven't been a plethera of clothing items.

About Anton's Epic Clothing that comes with ApolloMax 2007.  ALL the items are interchangable.  so 3 sets of clothing but many interchangable combinations.  All have scaling and morphs built into the clothing items.

thats all I can remember off the top of my head abut clothing.

Dajadues ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:49 PM

Sounds awesome. I'll have a look around after I get him installed. lol.

alt1701 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:09 PM

WOW!! thanks!

Mogwa ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up and the link. It doesn't get any better than broadband and great free stuff.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:51 PM

Yay! He does look great!

I hope lots of folks support him. I'm really tired of mike 3 and his suit with the baloony shoulders! As long as we have the basics covered- Suit, pants, various types of shirts and some shorts, I'll be happy with my poser family! Woohoo!

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:53 PM

The clothing will be in Part 4 (link not yet active). Right now, Parts 1, 2 and 3 include the base figure, skins, poses, and materials for the clothes. But Anton had trouble uploading the files with timeouts, etc. So Part 4 -- the Epic CLothing LIbrary and other stuff, will be coming probably within a day or so.

-- Jeff

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:54 PM

Quote - Yay! He does look great!

I hope lots of folks support him. I'm really tired of mike 3 and his suit with the baloony shoulders! As long as we have the basics covered- Suit, pants, various types of shirts and some shorts, I'll be happy with my poser family! Woohoo!

Almost all the basics.

Anton will be releasing an Epic CLothing Library Vol 4 in the very near future, which I hope covers the suit. Or perhaps Poserworld is making one. I did ask Poserworld for specific clothing items, and they were just waiting for the new release :)

-- Jeff

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:59 PM

Would like to see some Wizard/Jedi type robes for him. I know there's always Wardrobe Wizard or the like, but still ...

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 9:33 PM

wow.
many thanks anton.

and thanks to all of those that kept us abreast of the happenings!
😉

Comitted to excellence through art.

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 9:41 PM

hmm..I must state that I and others are extremely grateful that something like this has been made available. I don't have any intention to use Apollo stuff for someone else, or someone elses' (unless it's my created stuff), but I'm worried I'll @#$% up and get in trouble. I wouldn't do this intentionally, but with hundreds of things loaded, I can't rule it out. If it don't fit, I'm in deep @#$%...

Thanks for all your hard work to date. Can't complain..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 10:31 PM

Quote - I'm having difficulty downloading the files from divShare.  When Anton wakes up, maybe he'd like me to set up an FTP account and he can provide a download links page and the files on my site to avoid using a sucky download site.

Update: Firefox (2.0) is failing to start the download.  Explorer works.

It's always so weird to me how some people can get things and others can't, using the same internet and the same browser!   I had no problems using Firefox2 (but have been in your shoes before!).

However, for those who are having trouble, the plan is to have it available in a number of places.  This was just the start.  Hang tight !

Cheers,
Alisa

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 10:50 PM

Quote - hmm..I must state that I and others are extremely grateful that something like this has been made available. I don't have any intention to use Apollo stuff for someone else, or someone elses' (unless it's my created stuff), but I'm worried I'll @#$% up and get in trouble. I wouldn't do this intentionally, but with hundreds of things loaded, I can't rule it out. If it don't fit, I'm in deep @#$%...

Thanks for all your hard work to date. Can't complain..;)

Don't fret about it. If you intend to make something and then have concerns about it, just ask Anton himself if's its okay or not (before release). It's painless and he really doesn't bite :)

You can use him in any rendering scenerios. If you make something for Apollo, that's perfectly legit. But if you make a new human figure and think you might have borrowed something, just ask Anton before release. That's all he's asking.

-- Jeff

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 11:06 PM

Excellent news, thank you for posting about it.  I've been waiting for this for quite a while!

My Freebies

billy423uk ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:08 AM

thanks for the generosity, it seems you made a lot of people happy, including me.

billy

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:07 AM

thanks for posting this. And a Big thank you to Anton for the generosity.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

jartz ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:56 AM

I agree.

Many thanks to Anton for his great generosity.

JB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Frisketus ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:03 AM

Thank you, Anton.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:28 AM

Just a word of advice here, all the content can go in any runtime you choose to put Apollo into, but his Faceroom Modual MUST be installed in your main Poser runtime, be it Poser 5, 6 or 7. Faceroom Data must be in the main Poser runtime.

HAWK999 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 4:40 AM

Thank you very much Anton It is a great gift. Jean-Luc

Indoda ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:47 AM

Wow Thank you so much Anton. Such an easy d/l very fast

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

hmatienzo ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:10 AM

This is all I get:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY file_weight ASC, file_date_time DESC LIMIT 0, 6' at lin

Yes, the last line is incomplete for me.  Bummer...  :-(

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

RawArt ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:20 AM

Attached Link: RawArt3d

we have a new apollo freebie by PDXJIMS now available at [www.rawart3d.com](http://www.rawart3d.com) for anyone interested.

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:10 PM

I was able to download from FireFox 2 without trouble. And I used stuffit 10 to decode on the Mac.

I already own Apollo, but not some of the goodies, new features, and the Face Room plug-in.

Also, there are some useful things in the Readme file including the Mimic config file, so don't delete that folder until you look at it!  ^^;;;

bB

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:37 PM
Site Admin

I had no trouble at all downloading with Firefox, and using WinRar to open the zips.

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

jefsview ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:38 PM

Anton is working on the Part 4 zip, which includes the clothing and new materials. He'll also be uploading P4 style MATs for those Daz|Studio users. Give him another day or so :)

-- Jeff

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:39 PM

No idea why Firefox was stubborn about it - it appears that the advert at the site just kept loading and loading which caused any forward progress (like initiating the download) to be stiffled.  I've been having strangeness with Firefox since updating to 2.0 never completing the loading of sites (the little circling thing on the tab keeps going and going even though the page is done).  Maybe it's a Windows situation - or something went 'kaboom' on my system (my mouse has been totally freezing here and there lately with the only solution being a reboot).  Not hardware (as best can be determined).  It's like Windows lost its mind.  System age might be catching up with me. :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

carodan ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:45 PM

Hey Rawnrr, is there a problem with your store ? I just tried a credit card purchase and got an error asking me for a CW2 code, but nowhere to enter one. No checkout page where I can enter details at all in fact. I tried re-registering as a customer but no use. I left a message in your forum and filled out a contact form too.
Love to spend some money but the store isn't playing.

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:53 PM

Quote - You're welcome!! 

PLEASE NOTE - you need to jot down the password in order to unzip the files
Part 4 will be added later - Anton's taking a well deserved nap!

Also, be sure to read the readmes and terms of usage on Anton's site!!!!

Password!? I can't even read the page; in Opera it comes out as very pale blue on while [checks preferences] and I am set to use the page colours for text and background. I'm going to have another look, but there's a lot of site out there which seem to let cute graphics design overtake legibility.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:07 PM

Finally got a legible result: the big sub-frame behaves as if the background colour isn't specified, but the font colour is. So it picks up the general background-default setting I have, and uses that with the font colour.

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:38 PM

UPDATE:
Anton has just added Poser 4 mat files which can also be used in Daz Studio.

At the same link as the others :). Click on APOLLO FREE on the left at:

http://www.antonkisieldesigns.com/

Quote - No idea why Firefox was stubborn about it - it appears that the advert at the site just kept loading and loading which caused any forward progress (like initiating the download) to be stiffled.  I've been having strangeness with Firefox since updating to 2.0 never completing the loading of sites (the little circling thing on the tab keeps going and going even though the page is done).  Maybe it's a Windows situation - or something went 'kaboom' on my system (my mouse has been totally freezing here and there lately with the only solution being a reboot).  Not hardware (as best can be determined).  It's like Windows lost its mind.  System age might be catching up with me. :)

Heh - Windows ALWAYS loses its mind :-).  But no, it's not just this - I have Windows XP pro, Firefox 2 and no problems.  Must be something else, but I sure don't know what.... 

Cheers,
Alisa

RawArt ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:17 PM

Quote - Hey Rawnrr, is there a problem with your store ? I just tried a credit card purchase and got an error asking me for a CW2 code, but nowhere to enter one. No checkout page where I can enter details at all in fact. I tried re-registering as a customer but no use. I left a message in your forum and filled out a contact form too.
Love to spend some money but the store isn't playing.

There was a temporary glitch with our credit card processing service, but its all ironed out now...everything should be working fine.

Rawn

carodan ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:50 PM

Thanks Rawn - picked up those Apollo items at last.

Dan

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:58 PM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:59 PM

file_371719.jpg

Here's a render using RawArt's Brutus Ultimus & Alicia Hair. (click for a bigger version).  I got it a long time ago, but am just getting around to really testing out Apollo.  It's a great texture

Cheers,
Alisa

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:47 PM

Yep, I was admiring some of those textures too:) There are some nice things hidden away for AM!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.