Mon, Oct 21, 9:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: My Alien Lost His Underpants

synergy543 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 3:23 PM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 9:28 PM

OK, so I haven't been following exactly, so what's the deal?

Do aliens have to wear underpants?  

Isn't an alien with underpants and a bra a bit more "lewd" looking than just a plain old E.T.?   I mean, I find that rather disgusting and perverted myself.  I never felt that way about E.T.  So is E.T. banned?

Or do aliens have to be fully clothed? (Cause lots of the Poseurs I see around here are anything but fully clothed).

And where does this leave the poor nude Nija Turtles?  Is a Japanese-style loin cloth suitable?  Or do they need fully clothed western style cloths?

And what would Jesus say?  I think he'd be ashamed of the Mods here.  Their behavior is "out of this world".  What perverted thoughts could they possibly have been thinking?  Just the mere suggestion of sex with aliens is beyond even bestiality!  You should be ashamed of yourselves for sharing such thoughts on what used to be a very constructive and community-oriented forum that you now have essentially destroyed.

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 3:50 PM

Oh, haven't you head the news? Aliens without pants and Rendo are friends again..

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 4:18 PM

Quote - OK, so I haven't been following exactly, so what's the deal?

Do aliens have to wear underpants?

Only in thumbnails.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 5:46 PM

OT, but a true story...

I used ot play "Everquest", and waaay back at the start, whenever two folk would get into an arena to duel to the death (for fun of course), the winners names would be broadcast across the entire server
so imagine 5000+ folk seeing messages like:
"SirJonas defeated Dendybar in a duel to the death in the Freeport Arena!"

So, folk started using this for laughs...
one I can NEVER forget is this:

"ManWIthPants defeats ManWithoutPants, in a duel to the death in the Qeynos Arena!"
:lol:
OMG....fell out of the chair laughing, hehe ;)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2010 at 1:59 AM

It's not settled yet. The decision on FemaSu is still waiting to be heard.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2010 at 8:17 AM
Forum Moderator

Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

alexcoppo ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2010 at 10:13 AM

Quote - This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up.

What if the "third" leg (the "middle" one...) was long enough to touch the ground? :lol::lol::lol:

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2010 at 4:52 PM

Oh, naughty, Alex! I bet 2 legged pants could not cover that....

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 3:47 AM

Quote - Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

As far as I am informed, exactly in this field there is a change in the Renderosity TOS. Or why suddenly my and Barry's alien images are back in the galleries - WITH the original thumbnails?

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 6:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

As far as I am informed, exactly in this field there is a change in the Renderosity TOS. Or why suddenly my and Barry's alien images are back in the galleries - WITH the original thumbnails?

Because in SPITE of what someone tried telling us. It was the "Interpretation" of what was nudity that had changed and NOT the TOS itself. It is my opinion that, since there has been a LOT of turnover in the Coordinator and Moderator positions around here, some of the newer and apparently more vocal ones were outvoting the more sane ones. Of course I don't know that for a fact but I do know some of the mods that have taken over don't always see things the way the rest of us do.

synergy543 ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2010 at 2:54 AM

Quote - > Quote - Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

Well gee, I had all but given up hope!  I came for one last morbid glimpse (everyone's gotta peek ya know).  So have the mods finally come to their senses?  How terrible that so many prominent people have left and may never come back.  Its like a broken family that tries pulling together one last time after extensive therapy....yet its never quite the same as before.  We can try and ignore them but the scars remain.

Will prominent members such as Rutra ever return?

Or do we just chalk him up as collateral damage and just try and be happy with those who remain in this damaged little community?

Farscape1 ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quote - Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

So if my alien has his genitals in his hand, then he only need to wear gloves, correct?

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2010 at 1:50 PM
Forum Moderator

So if my alien has his genitals in his hand, then he only need to wear gloves, correct?

Farscape? Go wash your mouth out with soap this very minute!!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

nruddock ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2010 at 5:59 PM

Quote - So if my alien has his genitals in his hand, then he only need to wear gloves, correct?

Good question.
I suspect that any rules concerning genitals and nipples etc. would apply when they are recognisable as such, where ever they happen to be located.

This would include the "No Physical arousal" clause, so you'll need to watch what hand poses you use.

Osper ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2010 at 2:16 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Faint

Sorry folks couldn't resist!

alexcoppo ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2010 at 4:59 PM

Quote - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Faint

Sorry folks couldn't resist!

Resist what? resurrecting a dead thread without any purpose?

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.