Wed, Sep 18, 2:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Miki 3.0

onimusha ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 7:56 PM

What I have in my gallery doesn't really represent most of what I do with Poser.   Also what I have in my gallery doesn't change the fact that Miki 3.0 has almost all of the same bending problems Miki 1 and 2 had.  It's a slight improvement, but a slight improvement isn't worth buying and it is inferior in how it bends to V4.

I predict that in six months you won't be seeing many new products for Miki 3.0, if any at all.  Same story you've seen with Miki 1 and 2 given that the figure isn't a significant improvement and doesn't really address what I think were Miki 1+2's biggest flaws.

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 8:00 PM

For Bigger images (800 by 800) at Content Paradise, just click on the Image on the Product Page and it should open up bigger in a separate Window.

When a product has multiple images (smaller thumbs to the right of the main promo image) just click on each of those to change the Main Image to that image and click again to change that in the Preview Window.

Quote - I really dont understand what is the excitement about miki3.

It is like a new arrival... everyone oo's and ah's, even if some say it looks like Winston Churchill.

ratscloset
aka John

synthymonkey ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 8:20 PM

Quote - What I have in my gallery doesn't really represent most of what I do with Poser.   Also what I have in my gallery doesn't change the fact that Miki 3.0 has almost all of the same bending problems Miki 1 and 2 had.  It's a slight improvement, but a slight improvement isn't worth buying and it is inferior in how it bends to V4.

I predict that in six months you won't be seeing many new products for Miki 3.0, if any at all.  Same story you've seen with Miki 1 and 2 given that the figure isn't a significant improvement and doesn't really address what I think were Miki 1+2's biggest flaws.

Can you send me an image that you've created that would help put her to the test? I'm sincere in wanting to take that challenge on. And not to make you wrong, just to see for myself.

I've been away from Poser for a long time, and got back into 3D renderings through a convoluted path. I tried using the Daz figures and couldn't get them to work right. I always seemed to be missing some important add-on pack, or got the install wrong, or only had the low-end textures. Honestly, it was confusing.

But it was a lot easier ramping up using the Miki figure. Everything I wanted was there. I wanted to figure it out quickly and was able to. Plus I really like that she didn't have the signature "victoria look"

Viva la difference.

We may not agree on which figure does what thing right - but I really do have a hunch that with the right mix of full body morphs and good posing that I could get that Miki 3 rig to do what you need it to or most of it. :)

Daymond42 ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 10:25 PM · edited Tue, 30 November 2010 at 10:28 PM

file_462344.jpg

I think she looks halfway decent. I'm already eyeing one of the texture sets for her that I saw on RDNA, but I need to watch my spending. This past month has not been kind to me.

Anyhoo, here's what I mustered as a first render with Miki 3.

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 10:45 PM

it's only $14.95, but the knees are a bit bulbous IMVHO.  maybe somebody can adjust the capsule zones until they release the next version and P9.

jerr3d ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 11:11 PM

file_462346.jpg

I was kind of on the fence about getting Miki3.  I really like Miki2 and expected it to be difficult for SM to top her, not technically, but in the fun factor dept.  I've only worked with Miki3 for about an hour, but I think she is pretty cool!

I don't really keep up with the technical side of Poser, but am very glad to know of PhilC's insights on Miki3's joints. 

Barwickian ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 2:07 AM

Quote - I really like Miki2 and expected it to be difficult for SM to top her, not technically, but in the fun factor dept.  

And that, I think, is why we like Miki so much. She's just so much fun to use.

A little play majes me think that Miki 3 is also fun, although much of my playing this morning has been focussing on differences with Miki2, and on exploring the bulbous joints. I'll post more on these later.

I'd add that P8 Alyson and Ryan are perhaps even more fun than Miki 2. Nice to see some of the new expressions (absolutely the most fun feature of the P8 figures IMO) have equivalents with Miki 3.

Andy Staples
The Penultimate HârnPage -- www.penultimateharn.com

MKeyes ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 3:36 AM

Nope, nope, nope - I also had Miki1 & 2 - was so very disappointed. All and any of Poser 6, 7 & 8 figures are only good for head and shoulder poses.

From what I can see of Miki 3.0 - same-o-same-o. Ankles, feet, knees still bend with that strange rounded protrudence that is not natural looking. The shoulder creasing - and all - NOPE - all the hype in the world is not worth taking up my precious runtime space with her and all her crap.

These characters never have added up and competed with Daz3d's Mil-Family gen 3 - let alone 4! With the versatility of V4 - it begs to ask, why even bother? What sense does it make spending money on something so inferior? I don't get it? There are many Asians, and SP4 for V4.

Oh well - I've learned the hard way, I won't be spending my money on her to sit her with the first two versions and all the crap that came with them - now buying any extra's with her.

Have fun all - I'll keep my money for the quality stuff that I can use the entire body of, and not just the head and shoulders.

jerr3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 5:59 AM

"I'd add that P8 Alyson and Ryan are perhaps even more fun than Miki 2. Nice to see some of the new expressions (absolutely the most fun feature of the P8 figures IMO) have equivalents with Miki 3."

Ok, I just got PP2010 recently and have not had the chance to work with Alyson and Ryan. Guess I will have to give them some time if I can get the Vicki's to stop running amuck on my system! :p

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 8:48 AM

This is just my personal opinion and it is devasting so please be warned .For a Miki 2 fan ,Miki 3 is my biggest disapointment of the year. Miki 2 had a good realistic default bodyshape,that was a good base for creating custom bodymorphs, Miki 3 is a freak. Look at her short tiny hips, her short skinny legs and her torso  looks like a sausage. None of the pregiven morphs can make her a beauty .I don't like the face morphs either.The open mouth morph gives her a big freaky Frankenstein chin. I cannot see any improvements with P8 rigging,which might be a Poser issue.She has lots of JCM that fixes joint issues,but I am afraid that those fixes won't work anymore,when you create new bodyshapes.Well at least she is not that messed up like P8 Allyson so there might be some hope.One good thing: Look at her base mesh ,it is proper modeled , reasonable dense mesh .

richardson ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 9:12 AM

One good thing: Look at her base mesh ,it is proper modeled , reasonable dense mesh .

Exactly. All new meshes are a blank canvas. So long as the topo is good, just about anything is possible within the confines of the software... The zero morph collection has controls that V4 needs badly. Lots of innovation.. Lots of resolution! I like that*.. 3x4000 maps tall.

jerr3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 9:40 AM

Quote -  All new meshes are a blank canvas. So long as the topo is good, just about anything is possible within the confines of the software... The zero morph collection has controls that V4 needs badly. Lots of innovation.. Lots of resolution! I like that*.. 3x*4000 maps tall.

I agree.  I did not have alot of time to explore the morphs last night, but I am pretty excited about the possibilities. And the "whole body section" (or whatever its called) that moves a group of body parts with one dial was very interesting. ^ ^

synthymonkey ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 4:29 PM

We've got an honest to goodness pose-off challenge going on in RDNA (the thread linked to earlier in this thread). Miki 3 versus V4. I'm not going to ruin it for anyone interested, but it should be fun. Words are nice, but we're artists that make images, let's really "see" how they pose side by side. :-)

gagnonrich ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 6:20 PM

Quote - Thanks for the feedback - I miss art school for the portfolio reviews. They were brutal sometimes, but useful.

Oh... geez. I'm sorry. This is why I don't leave critiques when I look at people's albums. I was figuring those images were by SM's staff. It's always hard, when looking at Poser images, whether a problem is with a model or the artist posing the model. The hard lesson I learned when I started seriously using Poser is that the figures aren't perfect. The jutting joints aren't your fault.

My main gripe with the figure is that Miki 3's face lacks the distinctive oriental look that the earlier figures had.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

onimusha ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 6:21 PM

Again, it doesn't really matter that Miki 3 bends better at the waist.  If you're doing any kind of render where your figure is wearing clothes, that has minimal effect on what you're doing.

Elbows and knees however have a huge effect because they're uncovered far more often.  In all of the renders on the other forum, V4's elbows and knees look 1000 times better than Miki 3.0.  Miki 3.0 gets some pretty bad distortion at even relatively light elbow and knee bends on both the inside and outside of the joints.  V4 doesn't and therefore pretty much makes Miki 3.0 not worth buying.

thefunkyone_4ever ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 6:47 PM · edited Wed, 01 December 2010 at 6:55 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_462366.jpg

I have to say i quite like miki 3, shes rather cute... her joints are a bit meh but with more morphs i think she has some potential :D

This is a quick render i knocked up in a few mins using default stuffs with a small bit of tweaking & using GI lighting.

synthymonkey ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 7:31 PM

Quote - Again, it doesn't really matter that Miki 3 bends better at the waist.  If you're doing any kind of render where your figure is wearing clothes, that has minimal effect on what you're doing.

Elbows and knees however have a huge effect because they're uncovered far more often.  In all of the renders on the other forum, V4's elbows and knees look 1000 times better than Miki 3.0.  Miki 3.0 gets some pretty bad distortion at even relatively light elbow and knee bends on both the inside and outside of the joints.  V4 doesn't and therefore pretty much makes Miki 3.0 not worth buying.

I really think you should jump into the challenge and show me. I saw a few odd elbow artifacts in those V4 renders. some creasing inside polygons, and an odd bottom of the bicep tuck for example. V4 does have a nice point to the elbow. When I render counter poses of Miki 3, I'll have to try and see how that elbow compares, because honestly - I don't know V4.

But a 1000 times is better? Could that be just the teeniest little bit of an exaggeration? Words are so easily twisted. As are Poser figures. It won't take long for you to make your case with an actual image.  :-) 

PS:

Sorry if I sound like I'm goading you a little - it's just that brash words are very sticky in a forum, and have always rubbed me the wrong way.

One of the really smart content developers at RDNA (esha maybe) pointed out that it's different strokes for different folks. I think she's right. I truly dig the stuff you're creating with V4 and the other Daz figures. I've got a different figure that I'm really digging, and getting some really nice images out of her. And I just started playing around. Looks like some other folks are digging her too. Do we have lower standards? Are we just plain blind or wrong? Or is there maybe just a little bit of middle ground in this Poserverse where there could co-exist a few other decent figures?

Teyon ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 7:51 PM

sigh...I hit the wrong button and deleted my message. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on the topology. While I think I could probably do better now, I did work really hard on her mesh. I haven't seen the final build of her yet, so I don't know what morphs made it in and what changes were made to her rig but I like alot of the images I've seen posted. So, thanks everyone for checking her out and giving your opinions, they are most valuable!

Cage ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 11:48 PM · edited Wed, 01 December 2010 at 11:50 PM

I'd like to see some good joint performance images of Miki 3.  And can anyone open her up in the Joint Editor, and see how they've made use of the new P8+ joint capabilities?  There hasn't been a figure which makes great use of these yet, unless this is it.  Is she just using capsule falloff zones, instead of spheres, like a couple of the figures included with P8?  Or does the figure use multiple zones?

The really tricky joint handling on most figures seems to be where the legs meet the hip.  How well does Miki 3 handle with deep leg bends?

I can't afford a copy just yet, or I'd check into all of this myself.  😊

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 12:22 AM

Cage I think the hip to leg bend could be better, but I haven't had a lot of time to play, and that's a place I'm affriad could get you in trouble posting renders (maybe not but I just don't risk it, the forums are to valuable a sourse of info for me). I think the inside elbow bends better than V4, but there is a bit of bulging on the joints. She comes with alot of morphs and magnet thingys, so it maybe just a case of not knowing how to use her correctly yet.

I could open up the joint editor but wouldn't understand what I see anyway. I have rigged with Carrara and weight maps, poser is too hard for me to figure out.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 12:31 AM

First the "why isn't Miki 3.0 out yet" crowd.  Now the "Miki 3.0 is terrible" crowd.  Maybe the same crowd.

Give it time and someone will fix her highly placed armpit creasing.  I'm curious if the reviews would be the same if Miki 3.0 was sold at her regular price?

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 1:19 AM

Quote - ... I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on the topology. While I think I could probably do better now, I did work really hard on her mesh.

So I have YOU to thank for my favorite Poser models?  Or is Miki 3 the first you created?

Yes!  I love the mesh.   I love the face.  Could go easily into any human variation; this is much more like a good base for all kinds of morphs.  The different hip shape is also really nice. 

I don't care about Poser's bending/rig issues.  I just love the model.  Thank you for making it!

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 1:25 AM

I was going to buy it when the SM newsletter emailed to me said it was compatible with Poser 6.  But on the "buy now" SM page, it clearly states at the bottom that all Poser versions older than version 8 will not work with Miki 3.0 because it uses different/newer rigging.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Teyon ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 2:54 AM

Quote - > Quote - ... I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on the topology. While I think I could probably do better now, I did work really hard on her mesh.

So I have YOU to thank for my favorite Poser models?  Or is Miki 3 the first you created?

Yes!  I love the mesh.   I love the face.  Could go easily into any human variation; this is much more like a good base for all kinds of morphs.  The different hip shape is also really nice. 

I don't care about Poser's bending/rig issues.  I just love the model.  Thank you for making it!

Miki is the... hang on... James Johnson, The Orc King (more of a troll really), the Poser 8 Mannequins, the P8 Dog and the P8 Horse (which I want to do over). So, I'd say Miki is #7 for me, not counting my SandRunner and Master Ki figures I had sold on my own before I was hired for tech support by e frontier. So glad to be working in content now, I only wish I could make models more often. The rigs for all of the models I've made so far has been done by someone else but I am learning to rig on my own, so maybe the next figure. I'm really happy you like the mesh, seriously, I don't often get to hear how my meshes look, just how well they bend, which isn't my department yet.

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 6:24 AM

file_462376.jpg

I think she'll keep many men awake late on their pcs for the next few months.. Nice work Teyon,, I can see already some nice smooth continuous lines from a tight mesh. She does crease early at some joints but some falloff tweaks should fix that. No time just yet.

Her stock loadup does not flatter her. I bought Syyd's new skin for her and this is the 1st render.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 7:38 AM

I allmost feel sorry ,that I don't like her (yet?) , but I will give her a chance by creating morphs and we will see .

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 9:10 AM

Quote -  I think she'll keep many men awake late

AwwwwRiiiight!

Richardson...  wow.

jerr3d ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 9:51 AM

I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it.... giggity....rats I said it.

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 1:47 PM · edited Thu, 02 December 2010 at 1:58 PM

file_462393.jpg

**@PsychoNaut,,**

>>out at 7, hung by 11<<

**...scratches head...??

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 1:56 PM

file_462394.jpg

It's her neck and forearm... The forearm has that same arc in the wrong direction as Miki1. Neck needs some magnet assist. If you do all the twist from neck instead of a head/neck combo, it's better. Collar and buttocks help with the poses.

Torso bend and side to side dials are awesome. Zero poses too.

IK on/off...way cool (finally)

IDL settings need attention...

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 3:42 PM · edited Thu, 02 December 2010 at 3:42 PM

file_462398.jpg

Sorry Cage... Capsules indeed. Though their positions mystify.  I need time to really look into it. Maybe someone else can jump in.

synthymonkey ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 4:18 PM

Looking forward to seeing any additional posing morphs or improvements to the deformer rig that get spun out on Miki 3 - that would be pretty amazing. Seems like it would be decent product; at least I'd buy one. :-)

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 6:21 PM

the kness sure bulge, even the first image from richardson where she is standing.i like her and i don't. right now I'm broke, so it makes the decision much easier.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

synthymonkey ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 7:02 PM

The bar was raised over @ RDNA with a couple of V4 masters showing some great examples of how she poses. But it looks like the advantage may come from some add-on hip morphs. I was impressed. And further inspired to polish up this pose below.

I reposed, added in a little bit of Miki 3's voluptuous and body builder morphs and then cheated some. I used a few minutes of Poser's morph brush to soften the hip crease and came up with this one.

Learning from other artists' work is a great way to grow. I am pleased to have seen some strong talent @ RDNA and happy to have thrown an image or two into the mix. Miki 3 might not be for everyone, but I'm really pleased with how she looks.

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 7:04 PM

right now I'm broke, so it makes the decision much easier.

Hang loose,, I think she's on sale for quite a while. Maybe some new stuff might be underway by the time you choose..* *

*So I cheated on this one. *

I'll be cheatin' soon, too...;))) There is not a mesh out there that does it all. *

synthymonkey ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 7:25 PM

file_462410.jpg

Hey - one other cool thing. There's all this Miki 3 info, I guess from metadata that comes with Miki 3 that's displayed in the library - useful stuff. I wish more content I used had this information. It would be really helpful, for example Miki 3's deformer rig's metadata info tells you exactly why/how you should use it.

That's it. I'm done. Dinner time.

richardson ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 7:49 AM

file_462422.jpg

A 20 minute cheat in Zbrush. Morph brush should be able to do the same.

colorcurvature ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 1:34 PM

anybody yet tried PML on her? would love to know if it works on her new joints

corinthianscori ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 2:34 PM

HI!

Me again! (who?)

Okay, so I have Miki 3. Been working on her since Beta version(nice work Teyon).

I just want to say that I ONLY HAVE POSER 6! God-willing, I'll win one of CP's contest so I can support the new versions.

Anyway, I'm only doing textures and dynamic clothes and strand-based hair for Miki 3(MK3).  This will be Kenya Japan II, hopefully released next month.

I'd like to add that Miki's material zones are driving me nuts. The zones REALLY need to be numbered to keep them organized and usable. For example, there are separate left and right eye zones not to mention separate top and bottom eye lash zones. Mapping this chick is a real hassle made even worse because the zones aren't organized into a simple numerical system such as exists in V4 wherein the head consists of 1_Face, 1_Nostril, 1_Lip, 1_EyeSocket. Instead, on MK3, I've got to deal with(hang on while I count)...2(maybe three) zones for the Head. Wait...that's fine, actually. But the eyes!! OMG, Becky!! NINE MATERIAL ZONES?! Seriously?! And that doesn't even include the lashes that were mentioned earlier!

Why?! Why the horror, Teyon? Who did this to us?! Did they want to punish us? Did we do something wrong?! Ow, the suffering! So many zones! The Body-to-Thigh zones...zig zags?! Oh, the humanity!

Also, the head...how come someone couldn't stitch those UV seams on the head together? Gag me with a spoon, that's hard to paint over in Photoshop.

On the plus side, though, whoever set up the UVs did so with Poser's sphere-like shader system in mind. Kudos on that! Because the shaders link at MK3's seams like a charm. And the UVs for the eyes(regardless of the nine zones) are set perfectly - they rest just inside the circumfrence of that sphereical shader. Lovely!

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 4:04 PM

WTF is the purpose of the .xmp files? Any explanation for this?

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

msg24_7 ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 4:56 PM

Quote - WTF is the purpose of the .xmp files? Any explanation for this?

Some info was posted back in July...

http://blog.smithmicro.com/2010/07/12/poser-3d/metadata-makes-life-in-poser-easier/

There must be a thread about this somewhere around here as well...

Martin

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

synthymonkey ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 5:07 PM

> Quote - WTF is the purpose of the .xmp files? Any explanation for this?

In the Poser library's extended details panel is where you see all the metadata in that XMP file. The folks at Smith have a python script and a tool built by netherworks that will automatically create that file - just plug in the info. I got to play around with it - really simple to use. I think they were going to give away, but not sure.

Diogenes ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 5:52 PM

Hi synthymonkey.

Do you have any pics of the mesh? I would really like to see it. I love teyons mesh work. :)  I dont have Miki 3 yet, no money, but am getting it next week. Meanwhile, I would love to see the mesh.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

synthymonkey ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 6:58 PM

Quote - Hi synthymonkey.

Do you have any pics of the mesh? I would really like to see it. I love teyons mesh work. :)  I dont have Miki 3 yet, no money, but am getting it next week. Meanwhile, I would love to see the mesh.

I need to work some up. Smith asked me as well just today - they must've read your post :-) It's a new mesh so seeing it would be good. I'm rendering this weekend but should be able to fit in some time for anti-aliased screen caps.

santicor ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 8:36 PM

typical  smith micro   bad joints at elbow and knee  you'd  figure since they  keep making bad joints at  inside of elbow and knee at  least the front side of said parts wouldn't continue to  look  big and knobby when they  bend.

Not interested.

why  do  figure makers only sell figures based on  the face?

"because it sells"  someone will no  doubt  say -

well  they'd  sell more with a killer body  and a killer face.

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

Terrymcg ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 9:39 PM · edited Fri, 03 December 2010 at 9:42 PM

Quote - A 20 minute cheat in Zbrush. Morph brush should be able to do the same.

That's nice work.  Her knees look pretty natural here.

I wonder if someone could make some joint controlled morphs, like shown  in that  picture you made, to fix the bending problems?

Based on these pictures and the ones I saw at CP , I think that Miki 3 looks pretty cute and that's a good enough for me.

Besides, even Vicky 4 and Apollo have some bending problems.

D'oh! Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 11:55 PM · edited Fri, 03 December 2010 at 11:56 PM

Quote - A 20 minute cheat in Zbrush. Morph brush should be able to do the same.

Ah delicious.   So very beautiful Richardson.

Einzelganger ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 1:57 AM

Here you go, shame her feet are still revolting btw.

Diogenes ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 4:35 AM

Looks like a nice mesh. Does she not have any JCM's in her legs? The mesh looks good, and should bend well with a JCM or two. Looks like maybe 70-74 K?

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 1:54 PM

I made a free original head morph for Miki 3.

Please visit my page and download it: http://arrow3d.com/

Enjoy Miki 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOREhttps://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/3Dream

FREEBIEShttps://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.