Mon, Aug 5, 6:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 05 3:00 pm)

Subject: Daz.com web site forums

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 4:43 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:05 PM

Seeming Daz unfortunately locked on the Daz.com web site. "Daz  don't support poser" thread before I could get out of work to reply . I'll do it on this thread before they try to get rid of this thread too.   if "D-ass" wants to lock threads and discussions about software to iron out the issues of compatibility  because they don't like  the discussion then. I know exactly the company I'm dealing with a sorry one that can't take criticism or don't want to hear about its customer concerns. Poser market is Huge. deny it if they want the truth hurts sometimes.

One thing I have learned about Daz. from the numerous post they have deleted of mine asking rather touchy subject matter about their software glitches . They don't like being criticized publicly.   Rather sorry bunch of so and so if they can't take a construtive criticism.

so with that said this is what I wrote that got my post removed.

Poser and Daz 3 does not use genesis and I use poser2012 and daz3a. so if you want me to buy your models those are the programs I am using. if you the venders don't want my money then don't support v4 or m4 which I can use in poser and ds3a runtime. library.

Best regards,

Ivy

PoppaC ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 5:15 PM

Poser does not suport Genesis and Daz does not suport Poser Dynamic clothing, perhaps a fair trade would be nice on bouth parts. I use DAZ 100% and Love it never use poser but poser has some great clothing that cannot be used in DAZ  BUMMERS  A plug-in for DAZ would be even better

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 5:17 PM · edited Mon, 30 April 2012 at 5:26 PM

@ poisinivy

I am not at all certain that anyone over here will be interested in your post, but just in case they are please don't forget to mention the reason the thread you talk about  was locked.

It was not locked because of the main discussion, which had been allowed to continue, and was doing so in a very disciplined manner until someone decided to deliberately stir with posts that were designed to cause the argument that erupted.

No posts of yours were removed from that thread.

Those who wanted to disrupt the thread would not refrain from posting when asked, and so spoilt the discussion for everyone.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

PoppaC ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 5:21 PM

Yes if you cannot be hummmmm nice  then get out of dodg we don't need you in here

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quote - Yes if you cannot be hummmmm nice  then get out of dodg we don't need you in here

Nice judgement on your part. so you think know me hmmmm?

The post were removed from this thread.

http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=189032&start=80&sid=b583d20192607195e9ad07f51fa5e8aa

My statement is that I use poser and DAZ3A Not genesis . because if i want to buy models for my job I want to be able to use them both in Daz and poser. Other wise I mise well go back to school and learn Maya and stop buying models all together.

I am a front-end graphic designer so using Poser and daz renders are a great help to me and the models I buy for my renders for the web sites i create can and are tax right off.

The Fact s is at daz.com alone since January, I spent $2800 on Models all Atmosphere and  architecture type because i can not use genesis in poser. and if I have to buy models I want my dollar to go as far as it can those were my comment that were removed.

how is that not being nice.? It is a customer concern.

I have spent a large insane amount of money here at this site as well and everyone of the venders I have contacted thanking them for the models or ask if they can develop for me something special I need. I have a good re-pour  with the venders in both site.s

My point about Daz company it self , and not the venders is they don't care about the concerns of their customers when they lock threads or delete comments asking to please continue to support v4 m4 products for poser and daz3a. or i will not be buying them,

how is that not being nice?    Let me ask you. How much have you spent on models?

mishamcm ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 6:39 PM

As Chohole just said, the thread was not locked because of your posts, but because of the dozens of insult and accusation posts we did remove, which would not stop.  Criticism is perfectly valid unless it disrupts a commercial thread, in which case you are welcome to start a separate thread about it, or if it results in personal attacks and app wars, in which case the offending posts are removed.

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 7:17 PM

Quote - As Chohole just said, the thread was not locked because of your posts, but because of the dozens of insult and accusation posts we did remove, which would not stop.  Criticism is perfectly valid unless it disrupts a commercial thread, in which case you are welcome to start a separate thread about it, or if it results in personal attacks and app wars, in which case the offending posts are removed.

I Just got the email from daz. I understand what happened now.

I was not party to the issue that got the threads locked. But i do feel i was a targeted on the thread i had started when my post are removed when i criticized the actions of the thread being locked . my misunderstand that I am sorry . I did not see the post that were removed .

I am very passionate and to me DAZ3a and poser are a very big functional part of my tools for front end web site graphics . I get upset and shoot my mouth off( bad habit I know) . but that thread was not to upset people but to ask the venders to please continue to support v4- m4 products and I will continue to support them by purchasing them. when my post are removed I felt it was a personal attack so I guess I did attack back.

The problem was one of frustration and misunderstanding. and I felt I was attacked for my opinion that's why I attacked back.

. its been a long day at the office.

Now that I got your email my understanding of what happen is better and I apologize

PoppaC ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 7:20 PM

No my DAZ friend what I was trying to say  was "If anyone cannot respect ones' point of vew then get out of Dodge!" We each need to express our thoughts; it is the only way to get changes that are needed in all programs. As to compatability DAZ has always been as it is DAZ3. will never work in DAZ2 but DAZ 2 will work in DAZ3, DAZ3 will work in DAZ4 but DAZ4 will not work in DAZ3 and DAZ4.1 will not work in DAZ4.0, as each up-date is offered there is no need to go back. and to the amount you spent on getting DAZ and Poser products is by far much less then I and others have spent and to try and compaire  it to the  few pennies you have spent, hummm, so please don't go there

Faerydae ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 8:26 PM

Quote - and to the amount you spent on getting DAZ and Poser products is by far much less then I and others have spent and to try and compaire  it to the  few pennies you have spent, hummm, so please don't go there

You've spent $2800 since January? lol

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quote - > Quote - and to the amount you spent on getting DAZ and Poser products is by far much less then I and others have spent and to try and compaire  it to the  few pennies you have spent, hummm, so please don't go there

You've spent $2800 since January? lol

yes thats just at Daz.com.

that not including what i spent at Redo, Content pradise and runtimeDNA.com.

I'll have to look at those totals as well.  and you may laugh but for a lowly graphic deisgner thats a lot of money

PoppaC ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 8:35 PM

I see you too have the need go back to school and re-learn how to read and understand English if you ever did learn how to read in the first place let't not get started on somthing no one will win at!

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 8:50 PM

I'm not really seeing what this has to do with Daz|Studio. I'm sorry you had issues within the DAZ site but they do not need to be posted about in the forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.