Sat, Sep 28, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Renderosity Glitches get Stitches

ashleyb ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2018 at 2:47 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:45 PM

We have been having a few site issues here at Renderosity. Everything should be up and running now. If you have any more issues feel free to contact me.

Many Apologies,

Create a great day!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2018 at 9:41 AM

I have had no ebots since last night

ashleyb ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2018 at 9:54 AM

Yes, it has been reported to our developers. they are working it

feecozen ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2018 at 9:24 PM

Not a glitch, but a design problem. Can you read this without squinting? Font and color choices could be much better, it seems to me. Rendo Unreadable.jpg

ashleyb ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2018 at 10:38 AM

A glitch. I will see what's happening. It's not showing on my end faint.

feecozen ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2018 at 11:42 AM

Thanks, Ashley. I'm using Chrome browser on a Mac, if that helps.

sralos ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2018 at 7:25 PM

I have been trying to update my email address, and it never sends me the confirmation email. Yes, I checked in spam. I've sent emails. I've posted to your Facebook page. I've even talked to someone in messenger, that told me my account has been updated, but it hasn't. My domain is about to be dead soon. Unless I can get my email address updated, I could lose access to thousands of dollars worth of purchases I've made over the years. Please, can someone help me with this? It shouldn't be this hard.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2018 at 8:55 PM ยท edited Fri, 27 July 2018 at 9:05 PM
Site Admin

sralos posted at 6:51PM Fri, 27 July 2018 - #4333837

I have been trying to update my email address, and it never sends me the confirmation email. Yes, I checked in spam. I've sent emails. I've posted to your Facebook page. I've even talked to someone in messenger, that told me my account has been updated, but it hasn't. My domain is about to be dead soon. Unless I can get my email address updated, I could lose access to thousands of dollars worth of purchases I've made over the years. Please, can someone help me with this? It shouldn't be this hard.

I'll send a note to Admin that you need help right away, of course, but you need to talk to them directly, your issue is beyond anything a Mod can do in the forums. The contact info is on the about page, but I'll just go ahead and paste it here.

Address

239 John Rice Blvd. Suite F Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Phone

Toll-Free: 866-220-2949 Local & Fax: 615-598-9770 Company email addresses

General: admin@renderosity.com Store Support: store@renderosity.com Marketing & Advertising: marketing@renderosity.com

Please direct all questions regarding MarketPlace purchases to our Store email address.

Please allow up to 24-hours for an email response. Meet The Renderosity Team Hours of operation

Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm (cdt/cst)

Update: Okay, I've left a note for admin that you need help, but please try to contact them on your end also. I'm sure we can get this fixed before you lose any of your previous purchases. If you need anything else feel free to site mail me, as I'm more likely to see that first.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2018 at 7:25 AM

credits in gallery upload form aren't working...it won't activate the choice of products! & yes know my merchant's name!! I use IE 11 which has always worked here...I won't change that... :(

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

ashleyb ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2018 at 9:17 AM

I will make sure this is fixed asap!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2018 at 7:48 PM

well... it's STILL does not work ... I tried AGAIN with new art... it's not like I don't WANT to help Rendo...but.... !?

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.