Wed, Sep 4, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Bug in Fitting Room?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2020 at 10:55 AM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 2:44 PM

Hi,

I've tried and tried and tried to get my cloth into the fitting room with La'Femme or L'Homme and it will NOT show. Yes, I have created "New" and loaded up the cloth prop and the figure, see below. I'm using the newest version of Poser!

Thanks for any tips or help understanding this!

Richard Fitting Room Bug.png

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2020 at 2:47 PM

The default settings look fine, however, do you see both the figure and cloth in the preview windows? You are not including those in your image.

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2020 at 5:55 PM
Site Admin

Also you have Display weights checked. You won't see the cloth itself that way but the weights on the whole of the clothing item. Uncheck it and you will see the item itself. If you haven't modified the UI, it should be on your right. You'll see your figure and the cloth on it and be able to see all the changes you make.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 9:00 AM

The reason I didn't include the scene is because there is nothing to show. I even did a render, rendered blank. Didn't matter about Display Weights, those are checked by default, I simply turned them off to see if the figure would pop up but didn't.

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

nerd ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 3:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Just to check the obvious, make sure the camera is framed. In the lower left of the camera gizmo click the camera frame button [0].

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:54 AM

Yes, tried all that too! LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 12:15 PM

So installed the Release Candidate, that's fixed the issue in the Fitting Room.

Now I need to figure out what I did wrong with fitting. The Cat suit is a full suit minus the head. The only thing that's become a conforming item is the shorty shorts and the collar. The rest of the suit sort of just went away strangely enough. See the screen gab below of the entire thing. Just imagine that when it was all done the collar and the shorts were all that came over to the Pose Room! WEIRD!

La'Femme Catsuit.png

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.