Fri, Jun 28, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / La Femme 2

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 11:03 pm)

Subject: need cutoff jeans for her

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2024 at 6:49 PM · edited Thu, 13 June 2024 at 3:01 PM

Oh no, I have a gorgeous GF for me shy hero and LF2 needs some cutoff jeans to show her cell and thighs and so forth. just a teaser  please!

don

Tipol ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2024 at 8:26 AM · edited Tue, 05 March 2024 at 8:26 AM
drawn posted at 6:49 PM Mon, 4 March 2024 - #2986604

Oh no, I have a gorgeous GF for me shy hero and LF2 needs some cutoff jeans to show her cell and thighs and so forth. just a teaser  please!

don

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142997/summer-time-for-la-femme

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2024 at 11:35 AM · edited Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:03 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

looks great Tirol but I get to a certain place...DkrTo7ZpW5LTRly1x2KScOpj5hbqvPNot1CFcUri.png

and then ...j49TUdx0AKcEujzB7bzFG9SL3U8R468n9jdFouWM.png

I seem to miss hitting the "run simulation" button, but where is it to be found?

don

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2024 at 4:34 PM

From your screencaps, you are in two different rooms that are not remotely related to the Cloth Room.  If you are trying to fit the LF clothing to LF2, there is a tool setting under the Parameters tab that will morph LF2 to the LF body shape.  In the Pose Room, set up your animation for as many total frames you require, for example 60 frames.  Start at frame 1 with the morphed LF2 and clothing in their zero position.  Set your animation palette to frame 10 and set the morph tool setting to 0, reverting the morphed LF2 to her LF2 shape.  Go to frame 60 and make certain that the morph is not applied and that LF2 is in her final pose.  Return to frame 1.  Go into the Cloth Room and continue setting up the simulation.  Once you are done and satisfied with the scene, calculate your simulation (essentially run the simulation).

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 10:36 AM · edited Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:03 PM

I thought I did everything right, but when I really looked at her I see this:

wx3P2IXLVnJUirrJXCz4QIfQinlbL6DB3y1FRwCX.pngdarn

don

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 12:38 PM
Site Admin

looks like you may have moved LF2 after you ran the simulation. Any movement of body parts that the clothing covers requires a rerun of the simulation. Also if you need to move the body, you'll want to parent the dress to her, usually the hip or chest works for a dress.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

It is not essential to parent the clothing prop to the figure.  Translate the body position using the parameter dials and the clothing will follow along.  It's the body part movement that can throw the simulation off. 

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 12:56 PM · edited Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:03 PM

I can't run a new sim every time I move her! I tried parenting but would only let me parent to her body and this:

q2323hvCD8ctVhFhXH8aYCqjrn3tuxlR3cWlNbGH.png

why?

don

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 1:19 PM · edited Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:02 PM

hborre, I did turn Y parameter dial a touch and this:

cMtZUkdJ1QEN921Jm4pUnt6hMQGU2JyzPv2IWXDu.png

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 1:33 PM

Reposing will always break the simulation. There is no way around that.  But, rerunning the simulation will not require entering the Cloth Room again.  In the Pose Room, click 'Animation' on the Taskbar ribbon and the contextual menu, and navigate to 'Recalculate Dynamics'.  Select 'All Cloth' and that will automatically rerun the simulation.  Ensure all the adjustments are performed on the last frame of your animation.

The image below is a render you have seen before but the figure morphed and reposed.  I did not have to re-enter the Cloth Room because this scene has been saved with all the dynamic settings already embedded.  All I did was rerun the animation mentioned above.

ojbnG8Ojz6dpt2i46OxRs6P5d0nqlRLYm5F2HTi1.png

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 1:40 PM · edited Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:02 PM

drawn posted at 1:19 PM Wed, 6 March 2024 - #4482229

hborre, I did turn Y parameter dial a touch and this:

cMtZUkdJ1QEN921Jm4pUnt6hMQGU2JyzPv2IWXDu.png

Were you on the last frame of your animation and did you have LF2 selected?  

At this point, we would need a detailed description of your steps using the Cloth Room.  I do see that this particular pose might cause some fitting problems.

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 1:55 PM

OK but for some reason the first time I deleted the palette that showed the actual animation, so I couldn't hold figger on last frame and change it and I'm confused about things in general!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:05 PM
Site Admin

Drawn, please use the nudity flag when you upload an image with nudity. This includes partial nudity.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:19 PM

sorry, I have no idea how to wave the nudity flag???

don

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:22 PM
Site Admin
To help you understand conforming clothing vs dynamic clothing, think of conforming clothing as a separate figure that mimics the movement of your person in real-time like an annoying little sibling. Dynamic clothing is like actual clothing in that it needs something to move it, like a body inside it. However, it isn't real-time. It only moves when you run a simulation because it needs a lot more computing power to calculate all the collisions and bends as it drapes. It would likely bog down your computer as you try to pose your figures.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 2:24 PM
Site Admin
drawn posted at 2:19 PM Wed, 6 March 2024 - #4482237

sorry, I have no idea how to wave the nudity flag???

don

Look at the picture I posted. It shows where the box is. You can also look just under the message box near the add comment button.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.