Mon, Oct 21, 11:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Tailor Question

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 6:06 AM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

I think I understand the process alright. The only thing I haven't figured out is this: I transfered the morphs other to the shirt (as one morph). Saved it out with a new name. Went back to Poser. Loaded Michael. Set muscular1 to 1. Loaded the shirt. Set all the shirt parts to 1. Created a full body morph. Set all the individual parts back to zero. Set the fbm to one and resaved it to my library. But when I load the "muscleshirt", I still have to set the fbm to one. Is there a way to make the one setting the default on load? Thanks. Kevin

Styxx ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 6:30 AM

there are two ways.. After you set the fbm to 1, click edit>memorise>figure then save it to the library.. doesn't work all the time, but usually(for me anyway) The other way is to set the initial value of the fbm to 1 right in the cr2. Just open it in word pad and do a search for the name of your morph. Where you see, initValue 0 change that to 1 Then save the cr2. That should fix ya up :) Cheers, Noel.

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 6:56 AM

file_8888.jpg

It appears you have a good grasp of The Tailor. Have you checked out my Tailor Tutorial that's available in Free Stuff?

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 7:00 AM

Thanks for the help, Noel. And I haven't looked at your tutorial yet, Ron, but I will. Thanks, again. Kevin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.