Thu, Sep 19, 11:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: atten Daz Mike 3?

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:06 PM

That's odd... mine all calculated correctly. Have you tried emptying out your cart and starting over?

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:06 PM

LOL, okay.

milamber42 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:08 PM

It's bed time folks... Looking forward to seeing some M3 pics in the gallery. I'll buy M3 later...... Have fun Posin' and playin'

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:11 PM

Looks like some of the accessories are slowly getting in as well. Necrominus, the Wild West Cowboy, and the UTC M3 plug in are up now.

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:11 PM

Must... burn... disc... quickly... just in case... Before ... I... can play....

RICHARD ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:17 PM

on my way yippee

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:20 PM

There are some things being posted on the "Special Interests" page as well :)

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:55 PM

Just echoing the comment made by "darkjeanette" above, so that nothing is overlooked; some good textures/morphs/clothes. Changed the heading so those who browse heading will know.

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:08 AM

And some of the new M3 stuff ended up "behind" M3 in the Premier Club. (Hit the next button to find them.)

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:08 AM

Thanks Ryamka. I would hate for anyone to miss those things. I'm in love with the texture DThuregrif did for him that is on the speical interests page.

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:59 AM

No issues here with the morphs at all.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:05 AM

What I think this figure needs is this. 1. fix the chest and traps. 2. whatever happend to the default mike 2.0 face?, kat was showing us in the beata previews? 3. Mike 3.0 has too much tone in his body base. 4. I noticed Mike 3.0 is missing some morphs that vicky 3.0 has in the ethnic area and the head fairy morph is missing like mike 2.0 had. 5. Lets have a m2-m3 mike 2.0n Mike's 3.0's body.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:09 AM

Do I recommend that you buy it? yes I think it was worth the money and will be upgraded and made better. I just hope that a mike 2.0 to mike 3.0 is made Mike 2.0's head on Mike 3.0's body when the fixes are in.

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:09 AM

Sorry, please dont take this the wrong way but....... Will you every be happy with anything? No response needed. Carry on chatters. "It's funny at my house"

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:10 AM

Lobo75 I am giving a product overview relax and stop catching an addittude.

SnowSultan ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:15 AM

Mesh, you're a real character...you're the first to complain about how Mike 3 is just V3 all over again, the first to complain that he's not for sale immediately after midnight on the 10th, one of the first to buy him, and the first to review (and find fault) with him. Renderosity is never boring thanks to people like you. ;) SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:21 AM

LOL. FYI, MM that was not an attitude, more of a question.

ryamka ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 1:27 AM

OK, as one who has found fault with MM's "negative" comments previously and has made comments about his/her postings previously, I am going to jump in here and provide support to him/her. He/she (sorry, I don't know which) is making some valid/early comments regarding the figure. They are also OPINION, which are NOW based on actual observation. At least give some credit here. Play with the figure a bit and see if after a while whether YOU agree with him/her or not. Me, I decided I have to put it off until the weekend. I was all set to play tomorrow, but REAL LIFE has jumped in the way :-( And MM, just a suggestion... I do note that you posted and put forth your last comments in a constructive way, but you gotta realize, a lot of us have noted your previous postings and there is going to be a bit of baggage to overcome. Bare with us, and the replies to you will be a bit more constructive. - Ray

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:00 AM

No Hes not v3,Im not complaining either. Im simply poiting out that he has a few problems. Look guys, I am very good at customising morphs to create really good characters, But Mike 3.0 has alot of morph resistance and the morphs don't work that well in combination with each other as well as Mike 2.0. I did say I belive this character has alot potential and heres why I think this. 1. I like the way the rists were fixed to look more natural. 2. I like the new cut in the body parts, Think this works better. 3. I like the hands and feet better then Mike 2.0. 4. The shoulders are not as big as mike 2.0's ad look more natural. 5. I noticed he is scaled a little different then Mike 2.0 and I like that he has a longer torso, because it looks more natural. 6. I like the monster morphs he has I think they cool. I already stated what I think should be fixed, I know vicky 1 had problems and fixes were made for her, I don't think we need to wait long for fixes and new morphs, So no this is not a comaplint it's a constructive criticism, So relax guys. Im only pointing this out so the poser Gods here will hear my prayers and fix mike 3.0 sooner then later ok? My second overview and this is not a complaint mind you, Is mike 3.0 is in need of some fixes and the morph resistance I mentioned needs to be relaxed some.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:55 AM

MM that last post destroys all the constructive things you said in post 172. Seems to me that you WANT people to not like you. I am not sure what you mean with "morph resistance" but then I've only had M3 for about 2 hours L so I haven't tested all his resistance yet :o) MM, saying that you're not welcome here is bull****. People are welcome here if they behave nicely. Just like me ;o) Lighten up and play some more with your new friend :o) I like M3. But I DO see some weird things in him too.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:16 AM

file_75582.jpg

Flex this Mike 3!

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:20 AM

This is Mike 2.0 flexed and pumped up, Do this to Mike 3.0 as a poser challenge, I want to see If im wrong or right about this. I think Im right but I want to see if others can get mike 3.0 looking this way to proove me wrong.

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:23 AM

. (unclicking)

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 5:05 AM

I think what I am saying is this, Mike 3 has a few problem Im sure DAZ will fix. And I Belive at the moment that Mike 3.0 is not going to be able to be as massive as mike unless some new morphs are created, I tried several times to make him really massive like Mike 2.0 but he morphs to the wrong shape if you over do it. He seems to want to stay a certain size, Yes he can get buff but not massive like mike 2.0. Was this character created to be on the smaller scale then Mike? If so and if that was his design then what im trying to do to is not what he was degined for?

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 5:24 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_75583.jpg

Well, i like the way he is working for me. And if they do make fixes or corrections i will welcome like everyone else.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 6:00 AM

I think they must have heard Orio. Even though M3 has made his debut, they kept the cats on the store entry. :-) I haven't bought him yet; I went to bed before he was on sale last night. Will probably buy him tonight.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:46 AM

RICHARD, i FIGURED OUT WHEN mIKE 3 is comming out, never, Daz appparently had decided to sell us the vicky male figure all over again and give us a bunch of abra cadabra crap about how mike 3 is this new universal figure.

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 8:42 AM

Lobo, I love the guy in your image in post #177. :) Just say No to Mesh Magick. ;) M3is NOT V3. The Unimesh idea is not very hard to understand. Big lump of clay. Big lump of clay in humanoid shape. Big Lump of clay gets a mold made from it. From this mold you now get humanoid shapes. Once you have the humanoid shapes you can make 'em male, female, hermaphrodite, whatever you please. Then you add the wiring and so on.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

lobo75 ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:43 PM

Thanks Caly.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.