Tue, Sep 24, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 10:51 pm)

Subject: Ferguson's Next Contest -- Romance Long Ago

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:14 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:07 AM

Ok folks, I'm at it again. The first contest was SUCH an enormous success, already spawning two additional contests from MistDragon and primaltruck, that I HAVE to have another one.

This one will be a little bigger, longer-running, and a tad more complicated, but my hope is that it will throw a challenge once again to the community and that a bunch of people will be inspired to do their best art... It worked the first time around, in SPADES...

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Contest will begin on Monday, June 21, 2004 at 12:00 am Renderosity server time (they are on CENTRAL Time, CST), and end at 11:59 pm CST on Friday, July 30, 2004. This means you CANNOT post anything before the start date, or your entry will not be considered... this is to make sure that the deadline for primaltruck's contest has passed, as I do not wish to have my contest competing with that of another member (to be fair to him, in other words).

2. The theme is ROMANCE LONG AGO - You are to depict a romantic scene that could be found on the cover of a romance novel, and it must be set in a "long ago" time... which could be the Old South, Medieval Times, Victorian England, the Italian Renaissance, the Gothic Era ... ANYTHING that predates the 20th century (meaning 1900).

3. Because it is a romance novel format, the image must be displayed in portrait format, ie/ an example being 8x10 inches, or 600x800 pixels. Anything in landscape format will not be considered.

4. The image MUST have two Poser characters in it, one male and one female (Vicki/Mike, Steph/Mike, DOrk/Posette), and there is to be NO nudity, with the exception of a possibly bare male chest, as romance novel covers are frequently depicted in this fashion. There also must be some kind of landscape background behind them, ie/ whether painted, rendered in Bryce, Vue, or what have you (these can also be from any background pkgs which can be purchased or found in free stuff).

5. You must have a title for this novel printed RIGHT ON your image, using whatever text format you like, and your name as the author's name also printed ON the image (I will post an image example in my gallery prior to the start date) -- but in order that I be able to find these in the gallery when I do a search, the gallery title to the image must be "Romance Long Ago" <--typed EXACTLY like this, minus the quotations obviously

6. ONE entry per person ONLY. NO collaborations allowed. Any software can be used, so long as the figures are Poser figures. Postwork is ALLOWED.

7. The FINAL CATCH is your image MUST use at least ONE item from Cimerone's store. This does not have to be one of her characters, but can be any of her brushes, or anything in her store. There must be a store credit listed at the bottom as you would normally do in any image using a marketplace item. For example, in the "store credits" section when you upload your image, you would say something like 'Hair Brushes' and in the 'by' section, choose Cimerone's name from the merchant list. If you merely write it in your image notes, the image will not be considered. Again, when I post my sample image prior to the contest start date, this will all be made clear.

PRIZES:
This time I will purchase a $50 Renderosity Marketplace gift certificate for the winner. Should there be any merchants out there who wish to donate prizes and/or gift certificates, just let me know by IM (not here in the forum, please), and the prize list will be amended.

JUDGING
This contest will be judged in the same fashion as my first one. ie/ I will remove myself from the judging and my family will decide the winner. In addition, since Crasher won my first contest, she will assist in the judging this time, in order to give someone else a chance at winning.

I believe th-that's all, folks... I hope you enjoy this one... HAVE FUN and I look forward to your submissions!!

Jessie. :) *** WORK must be YOUR original work... You cannot rip off another artist during this process or you will be disqualified. Using a background is ok, though, as long as it conforms to the license by THAT artist***

Message edited on: 06/11/2004 09:18

Vampir3Princess ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:35 AM

Yeahhhhhhh!! :D :D Thanks Jess!! I'm definetely Inn!! :D It is very good that we have so much time to think about a really good idea for the entry :) :) Excellent Prize! Wooohoooo!! $50!?? YEAHHH!! :) Big Kisses!! Muah! MUah!! Alejandra

1010 ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:14 AM

Wow, how generous for something most of us would do for nothing. Thank you Ferguson, hugz+++++++

http://creationsbydawn.net

Stormi ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:30 AM

What a fabulous idea Jessie. I'm sure this contest will be a lot of fun for everyone.

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

• Helen Keller

MistDragon ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:52 AM

cool idea! bookmark :D

MISTDRAGON

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:16 AM

Oh Jess this is awesome! Obviously I cant enter but Id also like to do something for Jess since she's so kind in sponsoring these contests. Whom ever wins the contest will also win their choice of 5 products from my store. And for running this amazing contest Jess is welcome to choose anything in my store free :) I hope everyone enjoys this contest, it sounds smashing :) CheeriO! Gina

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:20 AM

Gina, that's AWESOME, thank you!! Now I DID say to send me an IM, but I actually think now putting it in the forum is better since EVERYONE can see it, and I can't be accused of making stuff up. :) to be FAIR.

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:40 AM

ohhh romantic themes eh? from a person who owns 2 romantic books - this is gonna be a tad tough! and primaltruck had a contest? O_o and we have to get one item from Cimerone? sighs

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:47 AM

Note: Because someone asked "Why Cimerone's store?" Well, why not? She makes wonderful stuff. And when I did the contest at renderotica, one of the rules was you had to use on character from a certain merchant, which I thought was a great idea, because it generated business for that merchant...Gina is also a friend of mine, so I thought it would be a nice way to promote her store a little bit too. PLUS her prices to me are very reasonable. I'm hoping to continue this trend in future contests. I hope also that no one is offended by this, as it was a sincere intention on my part to make this as much a benefit to everyone as it could be. :)

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:58 AM

lol well, that's cool. except i dont have credit card nor i have paypal (being in a country that isnt listed by paypal helps alot), so it's gonna be tough.

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 12:01 PM

Well, I'm really sorry. :( I don't know what else to say. :( I'll definitely keep this in mind for the next contest.

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 12:02 PM

no worries... :)

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 12:22 PM

Ok, ann0314, who so generously compiled ALL the entries for my last contest into an amazing screensaver, has offered the following as prizes: 1st place: In addition to the $50 and the 5 picks from Cimerone's store, the winner will receive a screen saver from ann0314, with the following choices: either a compilation of 20 of their own images or an animation of one of their images. Screensaver prizes can also be offered to 2nd and 3rd place winners... as the prizes become offered, I will amend the prize lists. :) If it's confusing for anyone now, it will get better, I promise. :))

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:22 PM

Hey, are you nuts my lady? Or very rich maybe? Your generosity knows no bounds it seems! I'm in, just for the fun of it. But, no nudity? That's going to be a tough one, at least for me LOL OK, off to Cimerone's shop, I don't have any of her items right now, see if I can find anything I can use. Great contest idea - and multi-character renders are my specialty, my mind is already working on something....

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Wildflowers ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:33 PM

Wowo! another contest ;-) And is most hot .... I will to be best of me :-o I love the title and condition, because we will see the best of ourself! One has much time to make our scene, then I will work very extremely! I am in a hurry to see all the results, It will be exciting :-) My friends, I advise you... to arm you and made the best with yourself! Good luck everyone! And have really fun with this superb contest ;-) Cheer! Wildflowers

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:35 PM · edited Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:41 PM

NOT rich... NOT AT ALL. I'm just having so much fun running these I have to do another one... and lol I had to do THIS one before someone else came up with my idea, LOL

Not generous... SELFISH. I swear I had so much fun running the last one, I need the rush. hehehe

And thanks to Cimerone too, and to ann0314 who both so far have donated prizes. :) Thank U, Wildflowers, I hope everyone has a good time with it. I'm anxious to see the images too. :))

Message edited on: 06/11/2004 13:41

DarkStarRising ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:50 PM

bummer i dont have anything from cimerone's store at all, :< big bummer. oh well maybe next time!

In the words of DarkStarRising:
"Sadness within sadness,
Darkness within darkness,
a shadow of a form lays upon the floor,
looking at herself
looking at her own shadows of loneliness"

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 1:52 PM

I'm really sorry about that, DarkStar...maybe you'd step in to help judge? Small consolation, I know... :(

tonymouse ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 2:06 PM
  1. The image MUST have two Poser characters in it, one male and one female. Your contest, But FYI that is not the only kind of romance, Novel or otherwise, out there. ;) No disrespect intended. Tony

Avalonne ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 2:22 PM

Sounds like a great contest to me....I love it!

Cylithera ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 2:23 PM

This is incredible, Ferguson!! :) I love all the rules! It certainly will be a challenge. ;) I love the no nudity aspect of it as well. :) Thanks so much for what looks like another fantastic contest! I am definitely in! :)) Thanks so much for the previous contest as well! :)

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 2:58 PM

I kind of agree with Tonymouse... it might be interesting to see the contest expanded into F/F or M/M relationships as well...

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 3:02 PM · edited Fri, 11 June 2004 at 3:04 PM

Tony & PapaBlue, I realize that, and have done my research. I'm simply addressing the mainstream romance novel market here. This contest is restricted to depictions of mainstream romance novel cover subjects. :) No disrespect meant, but the contest rules will stay as is for this one.:O)

Message edited on: 06/11/2004 15:04

tonymouse ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 3:38 PM

I wasn't asking you to change your rules. I was just making you aware ;) I am curious, what kind of research did you do?? :) That statment puzzles me.

Armorbeast ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:02 PM

Well I like Cimerone and think contests are great...problem is it gets a bit restrictive when you add a rule like this.I did see that Cimerone has a lotus arch in freebies though so if people can work that in then everyone should be able to enter.I dunno,I just never enter contests where I have to buy something to enter...always seems like so much more the let down and legally-you can't make that a requirement (is why Publishers Clearinghouse and others make it understood you don't have to buy to enter). A better deal would be for Cimeron to add her stuff to a winner who uses one of her items...that way its not a requirement.I think its a great idea to honor such a great artist and person,but have to disagree with requiring you use one of her items if you have to purchase them-the images and attention the contest generates should attract sales from the publicity alone.Not trying to be a downer...just you may wish to rethink the requirement a bit to avoid any complications.

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

Cylithera ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:13 PM

I don't know. Daz requires you to use something from their store to enter their contests. It's not totally the same thing, but still. :) Ferguson set the rules already, and I think it would be a nice challenge for everyone. :)

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:24 PM · edited Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:31 PM

Tony, my point is that I was and am fully aware of the range the romance/erotica genre covers (I just recently participated in a contest at renderotica, for example, where there were all types of submissions: hard core/sensual, male/female, f/f, m/m, and groups). Furthermore, my sister writes historical romances, and the contest is to honour her passion in life. Both she and I have always loved the artwork featured on them. That's the bottom line. And the final word. :)

Armorbeast, if that is in fact illegal (I wasn't aware, can anyone else confirm this?), then the contest can be modified (obviously) to NOT require a purchase of a Cimerone product, and therefore her item in free stuff would be ok. And Gina has already graciously agreed to give the winner his/her choice of 5 items from her store, so... :)

Hopefully this clears things up. :O) ***Adding this in edit: I forgot to write this earlier, but artwork must be new and not previously posted anywhere... sorry, that was in the last contest I did, and I've taken it for granted. And Cylithera: that's TRUE -- the contest I entered at renderotica required the use of one character from DTG studios, and thankfully I had one, otherwise I wouldn't have entered... so if my contest can be seen in the same light, I'd prefer it be left as is... if not, it will be modified... *** OK, here endeth the monologue. LOL

Message edited on: 06/11/2004 16:31

romanceworks ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:59 PM

Sounds like grand fun. Viva la romance!! :o) C&H

Argon18 ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 5:32 PM

I appreciated your trying to help Cimerone get more exposure but is trying to require ppl to buy something the best way to do it? I agree with AB and I checked on Publisher's Clearing House it said "It would not be lawful to give any advantage to buyers in a Sweepstakes." Isn't that what you're doing here? Making so that the some that can buy stuff have more of a chance than anyone else? That doesn't seem very fair. If Cimerone does have freebies that would make more sense to include that in the pic if you want her stuff in there. It seems to me she'll be getting a lot of exposure when ppl use the prizes she's offered also so that requirement isn't very necessary. Up to you but I'm betting you won't get near the responce of your other contest if you make it that restrictive and undo a lot of the good you already did.

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

las_61 ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 5:33 PM

Ooo, I love this idea. I used to read historical Romances all the time. Thanks for another wonderful contest. Las_61

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 5:45 PM

ARgon, thank U. If it's legal, it stands. It is true that DAz requires use of their store products in order to participate... and it is true that the contest at renderotica required use of products by a certain merchant... so if it's legal, it stands. I'm checking into it, because here I have two conflicting realities... From a personal standpoint, I don't see a problem with it. AT renderotica, if I hadn't had one of the required characters, I simply would not have entered the contest. IF this engenders animosity from some people, I am truly sorry for it, but if I don't have to, I will not change my position. If this causes you and/or others to refuse participation, that's unfortunate... $50 is a nice prize, I think. Las, thank U. :)

paintgirl ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 6:04 PM

Coooooooolll, I am starting to feel like a contest hoe..lol What a great idea!! I am in for sure...

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 6:05 PM

I'm looking forward to it, paintgirl!! :)

GraphicsMuse ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 6:29 PM

This is just AWESOME and right up my alley! Thanks Jessie!

My two cents: It's Jessie's contest, Jessie's dough, Jessie should be able to set her own rules. Jessie is not an entity like Publishers Clearinghouse nor DAZ for that matter, but an individual who will not profit from this contest. I fail to see what part of this is "illegal."

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 6:36 PM

Thanks, Nathalie. :)

brynna ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 7:37 PM

Bookmarking. :)

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

brynna ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 8:31 PM

Will her brushes work? I collect brushes like crazy and wouldn't mind buying a set of hers at all. :)

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

Avalonne ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 8:34 PM

Ok people...like GraphicsMuse says...Jessie's contest, Jessie's rules...so stop giving her grief already!!!!! If you don't already possess one of Cimerones products, and you don't choose to buy one, then just don't enter the contest....seems simple enough to me?? This isn't rocket science folks. Romance Long Ago did NOT include the various romance sets that we see today...it WAS MAN/WOMAN....no variations. Pick up any Romance novel in any Wally World or K-Mart or any bookstore..and tell me...exactly WHAT do you see on the cover??? 'Nuff said....I still think this contest is gonna ROCK!!! And I think Jessie is amazing to offer such a grand prize, too :-) Not to mention all the "extas"!

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 8:35 PM

I can promise you, brynna, they are great brushes. She has them for all levels of Photoshop.

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 8:44 PM

Thank you, Karen, that means a lot.... although I think the "ancient Greeks" might beg to differ with you on the man/woman thing. Remember Spartacus. :) I have no problem with contests featuring couples other than man/woman... I've participated in them, and I would again, and I would hold such a contest in future. I just choose this time to conduct the contest with stricter guidelines... a different sort of experiment. Was never meant to insult anyone. :O) The thing with Cimerone still stands,though. One item from her store. Thanks again everyone for your comments, both yea and nay.

Lorraine ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:09 PM

What a great idea for a contest. Your rules seem very fair to everyone, and your requirement for use of a specific product is clearly a condition of entry, no different than an entry fee or a deadline postmark. Publisher's Clearinghouse is a "no purchase necessary" contest which is mailed out on a order form for the purchase of magazines...it would be illegal for them to give an unfair advantage to those who purchase magazines where the contest is advertised "no purchase necessary". In this case the "entry" condition is the use of a product from Cimerone's store, and not a free item. These rules are extremely fair, and given the number of people who entered the last time, it seems if some people don't enter the odds go up for those who do!....off I go to see what I can see in Cimerone's store...I know I saw brushes I liked...

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:10 PM

I dunno,I just never enter contests where I have to buy something to enter...always seems like so much more the let down and legally-you can't make that a requirement (is why Publishers Clearinghouse and others make it understood you don't have to buy to enter). << Publisher's Clearinghouse is a sweepstakes. A product purchase requirement is illegal for a sweepstakes (although you may be required to purchase the entry "ticket." such as for a lottery or other drawing type of sweepstakes). A purchase requirement (and/or an entry fee and/or many specific additional requirements) for a contest is completely legal.

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:17 PM

OK, to settle this question of whether requiring one of Cimerone's STORE products in the contest is illegal or not,... it's NOT illegal. I asked a lawyer, and here is the explanation: The contest is technically a performance contract. You are free to create the conditions of your contract and can include whatever you want. (Your contest/contract is limited by the TOS of the forum/site which can be viewed as the same as say a master lease with a sublease.) If you require the use of any particular theme, product or products or not is really your choice. They can either comply and then you judge them and they are eligible for the prizes or they don't comply and you do not have to judge them and they are not eligible. The terms are conditions precedent, that is they must be met before the contract is made. These conditions are generally stated as the "rules". This will be the final word I issue on this subject. Frankly, I'm exhausted, LOL. I still thank everyone who voiced an opinion, I've learned a lot, and I look forward to the contest entries. The rules as stated above, therefore, will stand. I will definitely take everyone's opinions into consideration, though, for future contests. :) Again, I will post a sample image in my gallery before the start date of June 21, where the rules again will be summarized there, and comments/ratings on the image will be DISABLED, as the submissions will be. Again, something different from the last contest... if it doesn't work for this one, the next contest will have yet another approach. :O) Thank you all for your interest and patience.:O) Jessie.

jadedjane ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:23 PM

I just got the celtic brush set (extremely reasonably priced) and they look wonderful. So I am all set :o) and if I dont happen to make it into the contest, I still have the brushes. Either way, I am a happy camper. Cheers and hugs, Jane

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 9:56 PM

Thank you for yet another wonderful contest! I find myself challenged in many new ways, which is a great experience in itself. Good luck to everyone and I am so looking forward to seeing the entries for this one!!!

FlyByNight

Armorbeast ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:17 PM

Thats ok Ferguson,I was only trying to point out that by definition it could also constitute a lottery as requiring a purchase to enter a contest has gotten many people sued for major bucks.Thats why when you enter national contests you sometimes see states excluded from participation...or why in some states you are required to pay an additional tax.The clarification you say the lawyer gave you says you may require the use of...but you didn't say purchase of. Before anyone thinks I'm being a drag,it only takes one person who spills a hot cup o' java in their lap to sue MacDonalds before people even know it can be done.So I'm glad you understood I was only trying to make you aware of that...but if your lawyer assures you its ok and there's no problem-then let the contest begin:) (PS:I have no problem with buying Cimerones stuff,she's a great person and creates fabulous products-but won't buy just to enter when I know I won't win-may buy just because they're good products though)

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

Wildflowers ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:28 PM

Hi ferguson you write this in your description... " Because it is a romance novel format, the image must be displayed in portrait format, ie/ an example being 8x10 inches, or 600x800 pixels. Anything in landscape format will not be considered." I mean you would say an image like 8x10 or 800x600 pixels (WxH) ?? :-) I don't want disturb but i just want to be sure :-) Thanks!

Pen_Is_Envy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 10:29 PM

Yes, Wildflowers, the width being the smaller measurement in portrait format. I will post a sample image in my gallery prior to the start date, though, so you'll get to see exactly what I mean. :O)

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 12:34 AM

I feel compelled to weigh in here :) First to everyone who has complimented on my products, thank you so very much. It really warms my heart to see people who truly like what I do :) As for the issue of "having" to use an item from my store..well that was Jessie's idea. She's just entirely too sweet and wanted to help me get a lil more exposure. I realize everyone was just weighing in, and a lil contreversy is a neat thing :) Lets just try and not let it get outta hand .. because ya know thats never happened in the poser forum lol. (This may not be evident but the last few sentances were me joking lol) Thanks again to everyone who enjoys my products, it really makes it worth while. :) Thanks to Jessie for being such a great friend and person :) She's such a sweetie, ain't she? Thanks again to everyone and good luck I cant WAIT to see the entries..is it the 21st yet? lol CheeriO! Gina

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 1:03 AM

Gina, your beautiful textures for the Mayan Jewels is my most used product! My gallery images prove that, LOL. And since they were a gift as well that makes them extra special to me. ;o) I am looking at your hair brushes too and even though I don't have PS6 I figure they can be used in PSP7 since they also come in PSD format. Thank you for that! I have to agree with you that Jess is indeed a sweetie! Have a great weekend, ya'll!

FlyByNight

Spiritfoxy ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 5:57 AM

I love historical romance novels smile I really like that you added the psd files for your brush sets for all of us psp users Cimerone, it definitely makes it nice

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.