Sun, Sep 22, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Complaint & Debate

Welcome to the Complaint & Debate Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

Please read the article on the front page regarding the closing of C&D.

Subject: People that post NASTY COMMENTS SHOULD BE BANNED from Renderosity

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 11:27 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:26 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Attached Link: Aweful comment not needed!!

Please go to the art gallery link below and see what i mean please! http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=39511&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes Comments such as that should not be tolerated at renderosity and the user that made the comment should be banned!! If you agree please let me know!! Its outright RUDE!!

The Art Door and Rendervisions Community.
For Artists By Artists

JKeller ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 11:52 AM

I was expecting something much worse due to your reaction. While I think that the comment made was rude, probably not thought-out, and not constructive, I don't believe it warrents a banning. I know it takes a lot of guts to put your work out infront of thousands of people, and hearing something like that hurts. We may not like some of the opinions we hear, but that's part of the risk that is taken. It's a necessary evil in the growth of an artist. For me personally, I would rather hear comments like that about my own work than comments like "It's perfect, don't change a thing."

JOE LE GECKO ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:07 PM

Maybe the comment is about the context ( bloody heart ) and not the image... I see nothing ugly in your image :)

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:17 PM

People can be very rude, for sure, no manners, no tact, no class, no feelings, just plain backwoods hillbilly mouth disease, and them hillbilkly folks are probably sweeter most times..........and why do I get the feeling this thread will somehow find it's way to the C&D real soon?

megalodon ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:17 PM

Hi Lady Cherry! I completely understand why you feel the way you do. Basically, what you said in the "Attached Link: Awful comment not needed!!" is totally correct. Niti is apparently a rather young child who has not been taught respect. He/she probably shouldn't even been looking at your image since it's labeled nudity - not for children! Be that as it may, he/she did not use any profanity and while he/she did not offer any "constructive" criticism I don't think that banning would be helpful. Not being one of the forum moderators Jeff H. or Scott A., I of course could not speak for them, but I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Hopefully in time this person will realize the immaturity he/she is revealing and will cease this sort of nasty ranting in the (near?) future. If you don't have anything nice to say Niti, don't say anything. Critiquing art and listing what "you feel" would improve it can be done in a non-vicious manner and ultimately be very constructive for the artist - whether or not you like the piece of art. That aside, I personally find you image well done. The skin texturing is very good (in my opinion), the wings are excellent and I especially like the nails! Good luck and best wishes!

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:38 PM

Comments that aren't nasty, disturbing, controversial, stupid, unwarranted, wrong, etc don't need the protection of a constitutional amendment (in the USA) or for that matter it's equivalent anywhere else in the more or less free world. If we are bold enough to insult, challenge, question, innovate, create, etc ... and expect others to respect our creations ... then we have to hear and see what we really don't like ... and reserve to right to insult in return .. but NEVER BAN EXPRESSION

Gordon

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:49 PM

I don't think they should be banned, but to put a comment in that just states something but doesn't say what the problem is isn't so much rude as just .. well .. lame. If the person took the time to type in "it's ugly" then why not take enought time to say what it is that bothers them about it? I think the fact that it states that it is a WIP should let people know that this person has probably stared at this model for hours and knows something is wrong with it and is trying to get some positive feedback from other users. I wouldn't ban the person for a comment like that...just feel sorry for them because they obviously don't have the capacity to adequately express their thoughts. 8^) Marque

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 1:11 PM

Obviously didn't read that it was a work in progress. Having been a victim of something far worse (my password being hacked) I can see how a comment such as that can be upsetting. But it this case, ignore them. As for the hooves, I do have a suggestion. I'm not sure if it's still in the freestuff, but there was a wonderful male Satyr character a while back that has prop hoofs. You might go look at it and see how the hooves were made and then create your own. I'm a big, big fan of your clothing peices, Lady Cherry. Just thought I'd let you know that and know that I've made some textures for some of them if you'd like to have them for personal use. Glad also to see another heavy metal fan out there! Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 1:12 PM

Well, that was just mean. Sadly, there are some people whose lives bite so badly, that they take joy in hurting others. Picture 'em naked, 'n don't worry about 'em. Not worth your time. The person who made the comment is obviously very "ugly" on the inside, where it all counts. Poppi

ppowellaa ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 4:18 PM

It's amazing how two, ill thought out words have generated an entire thread= 2 pages and growing! Cool! Interestingly it also probably trigared some of the most critical, constructive and candid coments I have read. You just have to look what is said and what is relavent. Coments on props, poses and lighting can be very helpful- interpretation and critisism on whether a demon has pubic hair is pushing it. Andrew

qbert ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 5:02 PM

Come now people, you need to take the good with the bad.Take niti's comment for what it is and where it came from. Niti thought it was ugly for whatever reason and posted an opinion, plain and simple.You will always have comments like that, from people like that. Niti will get his/hers one way or another, it usually works out like that.

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 5:09 PM

I can certainly understand your reaction but I do not believe that banning people for expressing their opinion - whether you agree or not - is the way to go. That kind of action can be - and has been - the precedent for all kinds of subsequent negative actions using the very act of banning as precedent/justification. Besides, it is just not good "business" banning something so subjective and transitory as a personal opinion. As much as one might dislike to hear it, I personally think, without condoning the remarks to which you took exception, that you/one should "suck it up and keep gittin' up", to quote my late stepfather, a man who knew whereof he spoke (too long to go into here). And, furthermore, you know it's not true. Just my $.04. Larry F

ScottA ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 5:33 PM

We could have banned this person. But frankly. When someone badmouths another person here. And you all rally to defend them. That speaks much more loudly than one of us mods clipping the offenders account. The person will just come back under a new name and continue being a jerk if we ban him/her. But if you all defend eachother from people like that. Then they know better not to do it again under any name. I'm sure MoonShade feels very good about you people. And the members of this community now. Banning people can't give people a warm fuzzy feeling like that. Thank you Lady C. and the rest of you who stepped up and defended MoonShade. ScottA

zimmer ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 5:37 PM

Come on, this was just Nitis opinion. Maybe Im loosing something and the comments of the pictures have to be always things like: "oh, great", "perfect", "awesome". If Niti thinks its ugly, WHY cant she say it?? The fact that the picture is ugly for Niti does not mean that the picture is ugly. Come on, people, she has been something some people here should learn to be: SINCERE.

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 6:31 PM

arturito - S If someone were to tell you the same about your work, sincere or not, wouldn't you want to know why?? And perhaps get their point of view on what they think could be better/changed about it? I can appreciate bluntness as much as the next person, but not without some explanation - it serves to do such so as to expand our own perspectives. :)

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 7:28 PM

I don't believe anyone should be "banned" for something this silly, fact is, banning is just an easy out for many places, (not necessarily here), making sure only ONE side of a story is heard a lot of times or for warez dolts or folks that really get out of hand and are a sheer threat or disruption to the community. Yes, FREEDOM of expression is IMPORTANT and should NOT be denied us HOWEVER this can all be expressed in a much more mannerly and credible fashion than "it's ugly"!! I believe THAT is what the actual problem is, not Niti's choice of taste in art but Niti's choice of words.

Melvin ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 7:47 PM

it is "ugly" and the comment should not discourage the artist but make the artist aspire to search out whats unpleseant about his/her image because apparently the imagination is there and thats what truely beautiful . comments will either form you or destroy you get a grip cherry.......its not like niti called a fat person fat.......your probally the kind of person who sues at the drop of a hat...... that person will grow from the comment and probally be one of the best when they reach their desired goal nugh said

JKeller ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 7:56 PM

Yikes. I don't think there is any reason to gang up Lady Cherry. She doesn't have the authority to ban anyone from Renderosity, so therefor she was only expressing opinion. Lady Cherry has a right to her opinion too.

JKeller ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 7:58 PM

er...supposed to be "gang up on Lady Cherry." and "only expressing her opinion."

Where's my edit button?

Lorraine ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:25 PM

I can see Lady Cherry's point, to some extent. It would be nice if all people share the supportive professional attitude that is commonplace at this forum, but there are some who do not express their opinions as well as we might expect. I think it is far better to ignore the comments that are in the minority and go with the majority comments. If we are going to create to please others we are limiting ourselves. Art is not always pleasing, criticism or comments are only a way that we understand how our art has affected another person. I think the artists had far more professional comments than subjective ones. That in itself speaks volumes....

bebop ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:30 PM

I received this comment on one of my pictures "Great" No explanation, no constructive criticism, no suggestions on how I can make the image better or worse. I demand that she/he is banned from Renderosity imediately. oh and Niti is "rude,no manners, no tact, no class, no feelings, just plain backwoods hillbilly mouth disease,Niti is apparently a rather young child who has not been taught respect,The person who made the comment is obviously very "ugly" on the inside" I demand all the people who have made such personal attacks on Niti be banned. In fact ban everybody.

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:30 PM

I told you this would end up in the C&D, hehe. No one is "ganging up" on anyone, and I still believe saying "it's ugly" in a public professional gallery IS out of hand, even if it is/was ugly and I am not saying it is. We should be allowed to suggest or outright say if we do not particularily "like" something without getting banned or making the piece of artwork in question the next "hot" item on the top twenty as it surely may well be now due to all this hype, but have some respept for people and say it in a "better" way. If your neighbour gets a new car and you hate the damn thing do you tell them "I can't stand that piece of shit" or maybe better, "well, I would prefer a different make if it were me"?? I am not sure if this is a good example but heck, this is not a strip bar, it's an art gallery ya know!

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:33 PM

...repept should be respect, can't take me nowhere neither, heh :(

bebop ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:40 PM

Niti did not say, "I can't stand that piece of shit" so you are correct, RadArt, it isn't a good analogy. "It's ugly" is just a valid a comment as "It's great"

Lorraine ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:41 PM

Part of the problem I think is that it is our own minds that read the words, we are not given the face, a personality or even a voice tone to help know if the comments we read are given in the same way we read them back to ourselves. I would have to admit if I was to try to type a comment in French or German I might only venture a word or two...if it is indeed a young person they may view things in a less complex way...good or ugly become relative terms ....subjective, but relative to an ever widening set of factors....

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:05 PM

I have been to many art galleries and would you like to KNOW how many times I would have clearly, no question in my mind about it, have LOVED to have said IN PERSON "it's ugly" or even WORSE, cause I tell you, this pic is NOTHING compared to some pieces of CRAP I have perused in public galleries and wondered just WHY anyone would even post it, nevermind pay a nickel or three million for it!! But I didn't. Oh, I may have stated that I was not all that impressed and why, and just maybe once I got out of there I might have screamed at the top of my lungs "what an ugly piece of shit for THAT much money" but ya know, is it really fair to tell a happy couple that just had a baby that their kid is "ugly"?? (Guess that may be another bad example??) Ooooh, I give up, I'm ugly,...hehe.....

bebop ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:16 PM

Yes another bad analogy RA. I agree, though. I see a lot of stuff I don't like but I tend not to comment. But I'm not going to condemn those people that do. Changing the subject:- How about a RadArt forum?

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:33 PM

I don't think that's really necessary, if they did that, there would REALLY be lots of ugly shit around...MINE!! :-0

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:34 PM

I do enough "chittering" as it is.....<-----SEEE!!!

Archangel_Gabriel ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:38 PM

Absolutely, positively, under no circumstances would I endorse the banning of someone for posting a negative opinion on this, mine, or anyone elses work. This is an open forum with comments invited. This is the exact reason that the Supreme Court ruled that boneheads like Gullani could not ban the Piss Christ or the Dung Madonna. Do I agree with the opinions expressed from all users? No. Do I make crass comments? No. BUT the view expressed was one that I must support, even if I fundamentally disagree with it, which I do. If I may paraphrase Dennis Miller: "Tolerance does not mean you agree with everything that other people say, or that you subordinate your own best instincts to the tyranny of mass opinion. It simply means you pretend not to know that everyone on the planet but you is a total fing moron." No, you're not morons, fing or otherwise. But we are big boys and girls, well most of us. Occasionally the odd comment will surface that will grate against your skin like burlap Kleenex. Let it go. The planet will not swing into the sun. Crass?, yes, poorly worded, in a PC world?, yes. But a comment nonetheless. I'll shut up now.

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 10:59 PM

Wow...two 'lil words..."It's ugly." I stand by my first post. If you don't like what is said...Picture him/her naked. No reason for hurt feelings. Just someone, not too bright...in my OPINION...who didn't like something about the post. Had they have been brighter...well, they could have made some constructive criticism. Sadly, that did not happen. So...they got alot of free press that is really not deserved, in my opinion. Poppi

DigitalDream#3 ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 12:04 AM

Really great! Best thing I have never seen. Really nice T&A!. Do all the compliments make some feel better!Great! Maybe everyone should only say what the other one wants to hear.

dewo ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 1:48 AM

This is probably the most childish thread that I have come across in a long time. Funny enough, the (apparently not?) insulted artist, did not even bother to comment here. The artist made a comment over at the picture page, saying that he/she accepts the 2-word opinion of somebody else. Amen, end of story. And now we have a bunch of "Do-Gooders" making a fuss as if pretty soon the world would come to a screeching halt, because someone made use of the right of voicing his/her opinion. Madonna mia, where are we???? - Let one say one's thing, then like it or don't and go on to the next subject. And try to keep in mind: "Degustibus non est disputandum!"

RadArt ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 9:44 AM

After spending a whole night here as a PERVERT just because my picture would not work on a post of an intended harmless joke, I may well have been BANNED myself, so one can SEE how things CAN be taken out of context sometimes far too fast, (see thread a few above this one about big COCK)! Do you KNOW how bad I felt, uugghh??!! The pic posting finally worked, but man, did I feel like a MESS for a while!! I am still sweating! :(

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:10 AM

Just to let everyone know this is not my image!! Some artist poseted it and the comment put on there was something distainfully aweful. I wanted to call your attentions to it! Thank you!

For Artists By Artists

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:14 AM

I don't agree with banning either or ganging up on someone. Niti's comments were completely IRRELEVANT and Moonshade didn't really seem that upset to me about it. Idiots (as the person we are dealing with) should be ignored completely...arseholes, on the other hand, should be "ganged up on." I didn't see an arse...just an idiot. :::shrugs and smirks::: Every village has one.

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:30 AM

I really didnt think people would go this far with it but i must say i like all your opinions on the matter. Also MoonShade Gets my sincere gratitude for trying and if at all he needs help he can count on my help. He should be able to get it from any of the ones that post a comment. A Its ugly comment does not in any way help him with his question. It should have been stated im not a great fan of the image if you need some help please let me know blah blah. But to state its ugly is what makes people not want to post an image at all!!! So dont give me crap about people should post any opinion what they want. I know a few artists that didnt post here untill i finally convinced them that they would get constructive critisism here at Renderosity. I dont want them to get discouraged. Many of you started out at the bottom and worked up. Now that your going up the ladder dont forget how painful a comment like that can be!! If he didnt have anything good to say then he shouldnt at all!! Thats the way it should be when posting on a artist forum and you all know that! I wouldnt be here still after almost 3 years being with renderosity if i got comments like that on my work!! Also its nice to state that you shouldnt take it to heart (Its a nice thought but deep down that doesnt happen to everyone, Not everyone can shrug it off!) So i say to you MoonShade please continue to post and work hard and it will really show!! -Love Lady Cherry

For Artists By Artists

bebop ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 1:13 PM

"If he didnt have anything good to say then he shouldnt at all!! Sorry can't agree with that.

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 7:09 AM

I got a "heads to small" comment on one of my pictures. Not a problem, because looking at it again her head did indeed look to small. I could have gotten all mad or hurt cause They didnt say "great job" But I didnt. I prefer people to be honest. Even if that means They might say they dont like it. It helps me improve. When I comment I am honest. Mostly I comment on stuff that really hits me and makes me say wow. I know my stuff isnt all that great, Im still learning. So any comment is fine with me.

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 12:23 PM

And I DO understand what your sayin, although I wonder if the person had commented "lousy head" if you would not be a bit less fine with it ;-) It is GREAT to desensitize oneself before posting cause you never know what someone may happen to come along and say. What kills me is sometimes one may do work that they could care less about, maybe a quick piece, and it gets hoots and raves and whistles, and other times someone may work for weeks on a rendering and along comes some twerp and puts a "blech" under it. I am not so sure that, even if your the most popular, most gifted, or most rewarded artist on all the forums, that "this" might make ya just want to spit peas too? I have seen this happen way too many times in my forum life to the best, the in-between and the worst, so, never say never before it happens to you ;-) We should be much stronger, but we just aren't, especially to rudeness, and "it's ugly" is just plain "rude" no matter how much sugar coating anyone throws on it or well intended anyone wishes to make it sound "afterwards". As artists we do have a right to ask for courtesy, even if one don't like the work. Fine, tell me you can't stand it, but use some tact. "Heads too small" is a far cry from "it's ugly". And Lady Cherry, I commend you for your big heart ;-)

Sesh ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 1:14 PM

Has anyone responding to this thread been to Niti's gallery? I think reading what others have commented on his works especially his first post might give some insight on his "its ugly" comment. Lady Cherry, you could have made the same comment to whoever commented on his work.

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 2:11 PM

....and although I would tend to STRESS that term "two wrongs don't make a right", a comment such as "sux" for no good reason does not make for good manners all around either. A pox on people that comment without "thinking"! I believe Niti has also been unjustly trolled; and this kind of trolling in itself could make someone not be concerned about how they sound, why bother having any manners in an unmannerly locker room full of brash slobs; I think I understand. Who should turn the other cheek, and why? What's fair in a dog eat dog gallery/forum environment?! If it comes down to "this", that is the way it all appears. "blech"

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 2:12 PM

I understand your point Radart. I have had the hoots and hollers on stuff That I spent very little time on and The spend hours etc on something I get nada. What I was meaning is I take everything with a grain of salt. That doesnt mean I think its ok to be down right mean either. But we cant really control that can we? I would still be fine even with "lousy head". I am used to people being rude..I work in food service industry. "Wink" Rudeness sucks, but it is part of life and Unfortunately we have to deal with it. I think It was great for lady cherry to stand up for someone. I know it hurts to have people say you suck, or its ugly, or to rip you work to shreds etc. I am sorry If you took me the wrong way radart. I was cretainly no condoneing what Niti said. Just giveing my point of view.

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 2:12 PM

....and although I would tend to STRESS that term "two wrongs don't make a right", a comment such as "sux" for no good reason does not make for good manners all around either. A pox on people that comment without "thinking"! I believe Niti has also been unjustly trolled; and this kind of trolling in itself could make someone not be concerned about how they sound, why bother having any manners in an unmannerly locker room full of brash slobs; I think I understand. Who should turn the other cheek, and why? What's fair in a dog eat dog gallery/forum environment?! If it comes down to "this", that is the way it all appears. "blech"

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 2:26 PM

How did that happen??? I posted a comment and it not only posted TWICE but in two differnet places?? Wow! Spudgirl, I think we got crossed over somehow while posting, hehe. As you can see, (twice), Niti has had some bitterness as well, so who's right and who's wrong? This debate, which is ALL it is really, could go on forever, and at the end all we really will still have is two postees that got a bad comment, and trolls will still troll no matter what we all decide, that is the nature of the beast ;-)

niknatas ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 10:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.cruel.com

What can I say say. <> A**hole. But it takes one to know one. :-P Hey Niti ... you didn't get my point, I guess. Oh well. Let me spell it out, critism is well tolerated here, as long as it is constructive. -Luv you all, Nik PS. And that includes you too Niti. A**hole.

niknatas ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 9:52 PM

Giggle. I think Albalak is an a-hole too. I got you down on my cool list, Albalak. Poor Niti gets the dog pile. Let's lay off for a bit. I like it when things are more bit more kinder and gentler round here, anyways. No more nasty comments from me. I repent. -Nik PS. Just don't f*cking write idiot comments. Is this helpfull?

aprilgem ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 11:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=40173

I don't usually visit the forums, so I would have missed this thread entirely if I hadn't read about it from someone else's comment on Niti's latest. I just have a few points I want to add, and then I'll leave the thread to end or continue however it will. 1. Like Moonshade, I received a comment from Niti on one of my images not too long ago (link provided). I've found that he's consistent with his comments, which are usually of the negative-but-not-helpful variety. In general, this doesn't bother me because he has a right to his own opinion and, as someone else has pointed out, it's just like getting a short but unenlightening "it's great" comment (which *can* be just as annoying, by the way). However... on to the next point. 2. While I wasn't upset or offended, I *was* a little miffed that he didn't elaborate on his comment. Just *what* exactly didn't he like about it? I strive more towards commercial art than towards fine art, which means I want to create images that appeal to the general public; so if someone doesn't like it, I need to know what to fix, how to improve it, or what to keep in mind for my next image. That's the difference between constructive criticism and just plain criticism; you get something useful out of the former and absolutely nothing out of the latter. 3. I visited Niti's gallery after reading his comment -- to see if I could maybe learn from his great artwork if not from his uninformative comment. That's when I found out how truly uninspiring his gallery images are to me, and I realized just how meaningless and unimportant his comment really is for my purpose. In that case, why even make a big deal out of it? The whole fuss is pointless. I'm not even sure how this thread got so long. Anyway, I'm not for banning people who make negative comments. I'd like Renderosity to be as close to the real world as possible -- where some people will love your work, some people will hate it, and the rest will be indifferent to it. That's why I leave rankings and comments on in all my images; it helps me gauge how my work would really fare out there. If someone whose work I admire leaves great comments, it's like having Boris Vallejo endorse some other painter's work; and if someone whose work doesn't mean anything to me leaves negative comments, it's like having a nameless nobody disparage a painting already bought and hung on somebody else's wall. At this point, I'm just glad if people view my images or leave comments/rankings, good or bad. In the real world, it would mean that people are at least looking at it and/or buying. :)

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 12:41 AM

Looks back at this and chuckles a little What a revolution this left hehe all i was asking was for poeple to be a little more informative on why they did or didnt like something. This person obviously no longer wanted to be here or had anything to do with the community so i guess sey la vi huh? hehe We live and learn that his true reason for being here was to anger us by posting bad comments and giving the worst ratings to all members he posted a comment on. i guess we learned something here huh? anyways -Love to all Lady Cherry

For Artists By Artists

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.