Thu, Sep 19, 6:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Free - Loads of Clothes for Miki call it a valentines gift

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:34 PM

Years ago this guy came up to me and said "Want to go for a ride in my car, baby? She's fast." he asked this while leering and rolling his eyes. He was a slimy one, LOL

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:38 PM

worst ones used on me: froma taxi driver "I'd really like to fk you ..." "Nice boots! wanna fk?" worst I've used (unintentionally) "excuse me while I readjust myself" (note: I'm female .. my keys were in my pocket poking me) to a guy whose phone in his pocket went off "Oh I think your pants want you too" and the classic one to someone I'd met at the pennsic classic (naked) swimminghole "Oh I'm sorry! I didnt recognize you with your clothes on"

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:44 PM

oh and I nearly forgot "you have great masses ..can I draw you?" (only good for artists ...)

microfino ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:59 PM

"Nice pants...can I get in them?"

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 11:45 PM

This has been the worst I've ever been told Mmmm, all that prime rib and I'm eating fish. Doesn't it make you feel like meat on a hook in a freezer? Yuck , lol

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:32 AM

Regarding my contribution somewhat further up in the thread... I really did hear that said to one of my friends, Justine, around 1978. I was in a punk band at the time and Justine was one of our friends, part of a big crowd that we all used to hang with. The world wasn't quite on terms with the original punk look and a lot of the townies thought that punk girls were easy targets because of their fetish style clothes. Justine was about 17 at the time and an absolutely fearsome person to get on the wrong side of. She used an old kettle as a handbag (purse for our Mercan cousins) and was not averse to using it as a weapon when it was called for. As for me, I have never used a line in my life. I've had a few used on me, though, from both sexes. Hey, I may not be Adonis but when you put on a guitar, people seem to think you're some kind of sex god.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:59 AM

If this peters out we need the Dozens... your mama is so...

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:59 AM

Quote - I may not be Adonis

Don't sell yourself short. I think you're very nice looking :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:26 AM

Ok finished another batch of IM's :) If I have missed anyone please let me know, I got a bit confused half way thorugh. Oh and if you got 2 msgs, sorry bout that. John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:40 AM

Bet you didn't think this thread would be as popular as it turned out to be ;)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:52 AM

I most certainly didn't :) my IM finger is nealy worn out. It's been fun though, think it'll start a new trend? probably not :) If anyone is still paying attention would be great to see what people have done with the clothes. John

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:59 AM

I most certainly didn't :) my IM finger is nealy worn out. It's been fun though, think it'll start a new trend? probably not :) If anyone is still paying attention would be great to see what people have done with the clothes. John

Janl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 5:41 AM

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 7:38 AM

Geez. 166 posts and not one single unpleasant entry. You definitely deserve a prize for the longest civil thread in the forum!

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Hubert.Holin ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 9:28 AM

Truly wonderful clothes, and I do have Miki, so if it's not too late, I'd like to play too! Not one of my lines (I am beyond nerd, so sorry..), but an antique one, which amazingly did not get entirely mauled in translation from french: "You are, Milady, as this cup, full of nice tea!" (is there such a thing as an archeonerd?) Hubert Holin

Singular3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 10:08 AM

I want them! They look great! My line: "My life is like a chicken ladder. Short and with a lot of sh*t on it."

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 10:21 AM

.... said to me at work when I was a 19 year old clerk typist ... "Are you a hunt 'n pecker?" (And I was so nieve I didn't get it! LOL)

AranelStyles ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 11:13 AM

my english is very bad english: have you fire german: hast du mal feuer english: I think you are the woman from who I would like to divorce within 2 years German: ich glaube du bist die frau von der ich mich in 2 jahren scheiden lassen mhte this idea is tooo nice ;)

greetings Bianca

Galdor ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 11:38 AM

Here's a bad one I read somewhere: "All these curve's...and I have no brake's."

Bobasaur ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 12:13 PM

Bobasaur notes - I sure am glad none of the things I've said to Deecey are being including in her examples of bad lines... ...at least not yet. [grin]

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 12:15 PM

I hope I'm not too late!! A line tried on me once: "Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?"

Lyric_ ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 12:24 PM

Has to be this one that's from an 80's hairband and yes it was used on me "You may not be religious, but I'll make you see God if you give me a try." In short, no it didn't work ROFL

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

Traumsuse ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:32 PM · edited Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:34 PM

may invite hello beautiful woman you into the cinema? No thanks, I have unfortunately a canvas allergy!

Message edited on: 02/16/2006 13:34

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:04 PM

"Don't sell yourself short. I think you're very nice looking :)" Thank you kindly, Ma'am. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:27 PM

Hey all, they say that no act is ever truely altureistic and I gotta say I think thats true. I got so much out of making these models, learnt soooo much and when I decided to give them away here I felt pretty good about it, I knew that the package wasn't brilliant but figured people would get something or other out of it. I have done it before n got a few people after the package at the time, and i figured this would be much the same. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought so many people would reply. It's been a double edged sword of course, because I have spent alot of time in the last few days sending msgs, reading posts, reading replys but it has been great. Thanks all of you for your thanks yous and for the person who even offered to by me something (that really chocked me up). Anyway I'll stop blubbering now :) thanks for making this a really cool and confidence inspiring experience, even Mr Therapy seems to have got something other that models outta it :) John

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 3:54 PM

Well, the stuff is beautiful and we all apreciate it... all the more so for the effort you have made getting it out to us :)

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 4:22 PM

No thank you for your generousity and giving each of us a chance to be a part of it ... it's nothing short of amazing when an artist spends so much time on his or her work and then gives it away for free.. Goodness , there are so many outfits for her in this zip and very nice ones at that, modeling is hard work ! you can be sure I know that from my own failures , lol, And! And this is the most civil post I've read here in the forums ..salutes you.. no small feat you pulled off. Congradulations! Again , Thank you :D

scorpio ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 5:23 PM

My favorite one is Do you want to get naked and nasty? That is what I ask my husband of 23 years....So it must be a pretty good one! Scorpio

vilters ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 5:30 PM

RTFM, must be the most used abeviation here. LOL.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 8:43 PM

Oh I wanna play. Here's my classic that totally works! Don't say anything or try anything. Instead wear at least one thing that's funny or odd, -- like a big ostridge feather in your hair. Men will come out of the woodwork to talk to you and pet the feather. It's an easy ice breaker. You can even flirt by "accidently" brushing people with it and laugh about it oh-so-innocently. ;) bB

Aquariante7 ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 1:50 PM

Sometime in a chatroom: he: "You like to have Cybersex with me?" she: "No!" he: "Okay!" uff...

koukla ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 9:05 PM

Nice shoes... wanna _____ ?

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 4:09 AM

OK boys and girls, game over :) hope you had fun. John

TigerD ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:32 PM

Aw c'mon, room for one more? Are your feet tired? Why? 'Cos you've been running through my dreams all night. OR.. What lovely hair you have, I''l bet it would look nice on my pillow. huh? huh?

Bobasaur ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:41 PM

Thank you!!!!!!

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

blueknot ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 3:44 PM

Thanks for the clothes and the amusing thread!

• Dan

Aquariante7 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 3:58 PM

Thank you a lot!!! Very nice clothes!;-)

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 4:10 PM

no problem all :) check the new thread out I just posted :) John

elenorcoli ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:45 PM

o man bobasaur's preacher/elbow thing and the cat thing had me nearly cryin: )))

SaintFox ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 2:29 PM

Hey... that's easy. It's something I heard a while ago in a local pub. Drunken man (while moving very close to a young girl): "Do I incommode you when I smoke?" Girl: "You even can't incommode me when you burn!"

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.