Mon, Oct 21, 6:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Poser rooms or scenes, what is wanted?

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 7:24 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 5:20 PM

Just checking to see what would be popular in the store for new Poser rooms, settings (scenes), furniture, props??? Silly to model something no one wants. 😉

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot. 
Others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
 --Pablo Picasso-
-

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 7:47 PM

I know what is lacking for general indoor rooms....

Everything is fantasy this and fantasy that. There is no normal everyday type indoor scenes.  Living room, kitchen, dining room, hallway, garage, basement, laundry room....you know..regular stuff that we see everyday :)

Other indoor things that I haven't seen but feel there would be a use for:

movie theater
office lobby
hallway with an elevator
restaurant kitchen

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 8:14 PM

Good ideas Acadia, keep 'em coming. I'm starting a list. :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 8:15 PM

I'd love to see a well made modern kitchen, and as Acadia said an Industrial kitchen would be great too.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

ashley9803 ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 9:56 PM

Acadia, Home One have a reasonably contempory kitchen and living room.
PICK (from RDNA I thonk) have excellent bathroom and "general" room creation sets.
Masses of modern furniture can be picked up for free.
Try Poseruniverse for starters  http://www.poseruniverse.net/Models/Models.html
You can also get ultra-realistic white-goods for your room (dishwasher, washing machine, mocrowave etc.) (not for free)
What I'd like is a modern room complete with furniture, carpet, curtains, electrical appliences, moveable walls/ceiling, that loads in one go.
I do however enjoy making my own rooms from bits and pieces.

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 9:58 PM

Daz & Poser World  both have modern kitchens. Rdna has a room creator. Sams 3d has or had a set of split walls , which is great for making rooms, they also had several complete rooms and some nice furniture.
For me I would  like some well made bunk beds/ twin size and other items for a Boys Room... but doubt that they would sell.  

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 10:49 PM

I know about the DAZ kitchen, I have it. ;-) I might do a different type, and a living room with ultra modern furniture. Bunk beds probably wouldn't sell, but since they wouldn't be difficult to do, I could do them as a freebie. I'm still taking notes. Thanks for any and all suggestions. :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 10:51 PM · edited Thu, 31 May 2007 at 10:52 PM

How about a laundrymat?  Bank? Airport terminal? Inside of an airplane? Inside of a train?

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 10:59 PM · edited Thu, 31 May 2007 at 10:59 PM

Ordinary, "mundane" house rooms with a selection of options for materials on walls, floor, ceiling.  Nothing out of some architectural glossy trade magazine, more like somebody's house.  Ikea-style ordinary furniture also welcome.  You might be surprised what would sell and what won't.  I'll never buy some gonzo fantasy set, but I'd be glad to pay for a variety of every-day "normal people" stuff.  Look at OneMan's stuff (I bought everything he sells) and Muralist (most of his stuff).

My Freebies

cyberscape ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:19 PM

I'd like to see some realistic sofas and recliners. Like the kind that have overstuffed backs, armrests and seats. Y'kno, Lay-Z-Boy type stuff. Having a properly shining leather texture for these would be really cool!

Also, a generic store/shop with morphing display cabinets/shelves. This way you can make the store for anything from food items to jewelry or even a CD music store.

Another possibility would be to recreate famous real world rooms, like the president's 'Oval Office' or CNN's news-anchor desk/studio. I'd stay away from fictional famous rooms though (IE - StarTrek Bridge, etc). Those copyright laws can get pretty confusing and downright picky sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:25 PM

Damsel,

Can I put in a word for including a certain bevel/softedge look for furniture? This could be a matter of including a MatPose that would load shaders on your furniture to throw noise and radius onto the edges. No greater turnoff for furniture than to see it with perfectly square, perfectly sharp edges.

True, it is the responsibility of the rest of us to figure out how to make such models more realistic, but I'd bet your furniture would REALLY sell if it jumped off the promo images with rounded edges and some irregularities, as well as great lighting. BagginsBill is working on a shader system to put virtual edges on props now, with no geometry.

As for suggestions, a modular system of various vertical and horizontal blinds that would could be morphed realistically open/closed would be very cool.

How about an old-timey garage with cinder or concrete floor, old storage bins and shelves on the inside and a rickity lift-up door? Like where my daddy used to repair his Packard.

::::: Opera :::::

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:25 PM · edited Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:28 PM

All sounds good. :-) It's nice to have some ideas and so far, they all sound good. And not too difficult either. Thanks! I'm a little confused by the shader idea however to round the edges of the furniture. Can you explain how that would work a bit more to me? With displacement  used???

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

ezuk ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:30 PM

I remember an old thread in which someone was looking for a building that could double as a school and for a school hallway with lockers.  I have been trying to track them down as well with no luck.  For those of us who are using Poser to create comic-style images, these would be wonderful.

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:34 PM

I like the school with a hallway and lockers. I haven't seen that out there either. :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:44 PM

file_379032.jpg

click for full size

I'd be your first customer for an authentic model of "The Outermost House", a famous cottage on Cape Cod, washed away by a blizzard a few decades ago, but deep in the hearts of us who love the North Atlantic seashore.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 11:56 PM

file_379034.jpg

click for larger image: render by bagginsbill

Shaders:

In addition to textures made with .jpgs, you can make materials with "shaders," which are mathematical nodes that tell Poser to place effects on surfaces. You material "pose" file for your models can place both .jpg textures AND these shader nodes into place in the material room. Very convenient for the end user.

For instance, when you click on the matpose for V4 Hi-Res, that very thing occurs. If you go look in the material room, not only are .jpg files "attached" to the various groups of V4, but so are many nodes that influence the jpg and affect the skin, increasing noise, etc.

I hope bagginsbill (bb) does not mind me posting this image he made of his work in progress....all this furniture has curving edges, looks realistic. But the curving (radius or beveled) edges are not polygons/verts, they are "shader-driven" illusion!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 3:52 AM

We have an entire new living room with furniture here at RMP

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=53457

And we are getting ready to release our new New York Artist Loft with Furniture this week here at RMP.

We also have a Childs Nursey room complete with all Furniture and drapes.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=54591

Sharen

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 7:13 AM

That's great Sharen, thanks for the head's up!! :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 8:34 AM

I want real world type domestic spaces. What is available tends to be luxury or run down... an apartment that looked like it was lived in by avarage people would be terrific. Same with furniture, most has a strong fantasy element to the design, just not what you would see in any real apartment or store.

kalon ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 9:38 AM

I saw this in the marketplace the other day, seemed very suitable for ordinary mundane settings...

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=55841&

Seems you can always find what you're not looking for...

I'd like a wider collection of food items, not "fast food" prepackaged type items, but the kind that could grace the table in a contemporary setting or medieval setting. Not fruit, I can find plenty of fruit. I've seen a variety of wonderful full table settings, but not necessarily the food to be served on the fancy plates.

Also, though I have not really done a sci-fi, futuristic render yet... I'd like to, but it seems the future only consists of hangers, laboratories and warehouses. What about living spaces? Could be, I'm just missing them.

kalonart.com

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 10:36 AM

Kalon, do you mean like "Sunday dinner" types of meals. (my childhood coming through) :-) Such as platters of fried chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes, bowls of vegetables, steak, baked potatoes, roast turkey, corn on the cob, etc.?

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 10:42 AM

I want Patio stuff...  Furniture and pottery for my plants.  I thank Sharon for all the outdoor furniture she's given away.

jjroland ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 10:55 AM

Richabri has alot of good rooms.  He sells at "the other store" and one other place I found him but can't recall the name.  I like his stuff alot.

But yeah normal rooms.  I would LOVE a multi purpose room.  Something with some moveable windows, door - other options , where I could change it easily from a living room to a bedroom.  An all in one set if you will.

The merchant who could create that could also make extra selling seperate room packs for it later on.  (ie all the appliances in a "kitchen" pack.

I found a living room that came close to this ideal set but unfortunately had the front door plastered right there which couldn't be moved or made invisible.

Also instead of having to move an entire wall, or make one completely invisible - I would like a camera window.  I really large empty square that can be placed on whatever wall I want to allow for easy camera positioning without having to lose a whole wall.   It would be super if by some computer magic someone could make one of those that I can put on even walls that didn't come with it.  (Like the ones we CANT make invisible).

Alright done rambling

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:09 AM

BillyGoat, I do have a patio set here in case it's what you might need. :-)

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=56264&vendor=Damsel

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

kalon ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:09 AM

Quote - Kalon, do you mean like "Sunday dinner" types of meals. (my childhood coming through) :-) Such as platters of fried chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes, bowls of vegetables, steak, baked potatoes, roast turkey, corn on the cob, etc.?

Yes, but not modelled all together, unless there's the ability to hide different parts. Roast beef - sliced and the actual roast, turkey (chicken... poultry) the entire roast and it would be great if it could be morphed (or grouped) so that, say a drumstick could be made invisible. Steaks, ribs, chops... Platters of fried or roased chicken, but the individual pieces as well -- so that I could use it in a fancy banquet image or casual family image, but my road-weary travellers can have something that looks like they may have snared (killed or captured) on their travels. Fish, that looks ready to eat, instead of ready to swim.

Goodness, I've made myself hungry. Must be lunchtime.

kalonart.com

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:19 AM

Got it! Thanks for the clarification. :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 3:42 PM

Hi Damsel - that is a very nice patio set...    good job!

Well, it will wind up in my cart .

Thanks!

LBT ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 3:58 PM

Mobile homes- living room/kitchen and bedroom.  
Not high-end, but not utterly squalid either.

drifterlee ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 4:09 PM

REALISTIC texturing - so much out there is not good - and included lights. Sets with no lights are hard for me. Also, lots of windows to put backgrounds behind,

maclean ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 4:18 PM

file_379079.jpg

'For me I would  like some **well made** bunk beds/ twin size and other items for a Boys Room... but doubt that they would sell'

Home One Bedroom

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4811

It's selling very well, actually. But of course, there's a lot more than just bunk-beds in the pack. There are 2 full sets of bedroom furniture - 1 for adults, 1 for kids.

mac

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 4:29 PM

Great ideas everyone. It should keep me busy until I'm too old to remember what I'm doing. :-) I'm adding everything to the list however, so know that your suggestions are being saved.

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

ashley9803 ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 4:59 PM · edited Fri, 01 June 2007 at 5:00 PM

file_379080.jpg

I know what you  meam **operaguy.**Here's a scene I did a while back that shows how sharp edges look so unrealistic - the cerial box, the bench counter, the door frame and door, the window and microwave. I could have rounded them off with postwork, but it takes some time. Nice rounded-edge furniture - that would be nice.

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 5:09 PM

I did this "retro" room quite awhile ago. Not too many sharp edges in it. :-) It may be a bit too high in polycount for Poser, but I need to go back over it. I get the idea of what you want though.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1014123&member

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 8:23 PM

Operaguy - no problem posting my render.Always feel free to show my forum attachments anywhere.

Couple thoughts:

1. The "camera window" idea is not difficult at all. Go into the shader for the wall and load a plain jpeg file into an Image_Map node. Turn off the tiling so there is only of these squares. Now reduce the X and Y scale - make sure the background on the Image_Map is white. You now have an adjustable size black rectangle. You can move it around with the offset parameters. Plug this into the Transparency input of the root node. Set Transparency_Falloff to 0. Where the black is, the wall will be invisible. If you're using specular, plug this into the Specular_Value as well.

2. Just to clarify - I am accomplishing "round edges" using shaders to create displacement of the surface. All my objects are sharp-edged boxes, with absolutely flat faces. This technique can be applied to any existing hard-edged prop, including the Poser Box primitive. In the render operaguy posted, everything you saw was a Poser Box.

3. When I release my finished wood shader (really coming along nicely) I will also include free props for flat doors, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 12 panel doors, french doors with glass, door frames, windows, window frames, window sills, base board, crown molding, chair rails, picture frames, wall mirrors, kitchen cabinets china cabinets, kitchen counter tops, floor cabinets with drawers, various home and office desks, credenza, bookshelf, armoire, bureau, panelled walls, hardwood floors, softwood (wide pine) floors, cofee tables, dining tables, and a few other goodies. I'm sort of pulling your leg here - I've made every one of those things out of Poser boxes. It's all done in the shader.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bnetta ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 8:46 PM

i second and third this one:

Yes, but not modelled all together, unless there's the ability to hide different parts. Roast beef - sliced and the actual roast, turkey (chicken... poultry) the entire roast and it would be great if it could be morphed (or grouped) so that, say a drumstick could be made invisible. Steaks, ribs, chops... Platters of fried or roased chicken, but the individual pieces as well -- so that I could use it in a fancy banquet image or casual family image, but my road-weary travellers can have something that looks like they may have snared (killed or captured) on their travels. Fish, that looks ready to eat, instead of ready to swim.

i would love to be able to do a whole great hall feast don't forget the loafs of bread, and all the fancy desserts , maybe a stuffed pig and a pheasent or two?

food that you could also put in the ladys rooms on little silver trays.
netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 8:56 PM

Bnetta you made me think of a big wedding cake :)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 9:03 PM

Bagginsbill, that really sounds wonderful. What a great idea! :-)

All of this food is making me really hungry. :-) I'll see what I can do.

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 7:49 AM

I'd like a good, stable full kitchen that includes appliances.  As one of those who has no budget for goodies most of the time, free would be most excellent, but reasonably priced would give me hope for saving enough spare change to purchas said kitchen.  And I'm not talking about one of those "Architectural Digest" types...

Richabri ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 9:34 AM
Online Now!

'Richabri has alot of good rooms.  He sells at "the other store" and one other place I found him but can't recall the name.  I like his stuff alot.'

Thanks jjroland :) I also sell my rooms here at Renderosity too. The rooms I'm selling at Renderotica are not for 'everyday' use unless you're living a very kinky life :) lol :)

I was wondering what room set to do next myself so even though Damsel started this thread I'm trolling for ideas too. The two rooms I've been strongly inclined to make are a very modern living room and a home 'theater/movie' room.

Any interest in either/both of these?

• Rick

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 9:47 AM

We have completed a Kitchen, just a regular kitchen with cupboards, sink, refriderator, stove and room, very average, but am leary of releasing it, it looks so plain.  Sharen

Damsel ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 9:56 AM

It helps when others jump in too so we don't duplicate. :-) Thanks for posting Sharen and Richabri.

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

operaguy ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 10:17 AM

**ashley9803,
**I hope you still have the .pz3 for that scene, because once we all learn how to apply the concept of 'rounded edges with shaders' idea that BB is pioneering, you'll be able to go in and make the cereal box etc. have realistic edges. That's a quite complex and cool scene you've put together there.

Eventually, all Poser scenes will become gradually more and more realistc because we will all add the 'rounding' shader technology to sharp edges in the same way we all now add skin shader realism to our human models thanks to the advancements taught by face_off. Hell even Daz picked up on 'skin shaders, gotta have 'em.'

That's my prediction, anyway.

Salute to all of you vendors making rooms and furniture.

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 10:32 AM

file_379117.jpg

I've got a complete 1950's kitchen and a 1930's bathroom over at 3DC.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Khai ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 10:48 AM

hmm.. interestin thread.

question. any interest in complete buildings?

in my todo stack, I've got a Victorian Terraced House (my mum and dad's infact) that I've been planning to to as it's original Victorian look and as it looks now. also I've been looking at recreating an old house called Beedingwood. (Followers of Urbex'ing will probably recognise the name).

I've been thinking of making both 'inside and out' but not been sure if ppl would want this kind of model.

Richabri ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 10:51 AM
Online Now!

@Damsel: Yes your right, in fact I've been thinking about making an artist's loft too so I'm glad I noticed Sharen's post :)

@Operaguy: I'd love to see a new shader technology like that myself. Modeling the roundedness into the furniture and room elements almost takes you into the realm of organic modeling and the models get very large as a result. All of us had to start rounding the corners somewhat with the advent of the firefly render to avoid the ballooning artifacts that result from sharp edges.

operaguy ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 11:54 AM

Damsel, fine composition and render, your retro room. The other element that helps realism in furniture is on display, namely excellent shadows and agressive raytrace reflection, which we can get in Poser if we have patience, but which is more commonly seen in Cinema4D renders.

Richabri,

I am only one vote, but I do purchase modern interiors. I've got these:
http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=24315
http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=32533
http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=16390
http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=3737
http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=11774
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?spmeta=ov&item=2327
Would buy more

operaguy ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 12:07 PM

bb, your instructions for 'camera window'? Is the concept that when working with these sets, a wall or camera equipt with your node scheme as described would avoid the problem of walls and such getting in the way of the camera (the camera would 'see through' walls)?

Just wanting to get the 'concept' before attempting to recreate your instructions.

:: og ::

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 1:10 PM · edited Sat, 02 June 2007 at 1:10 PM

OG:

Yes in preview the wall would still be opaque, but in render, with part of it marked transparent it would disappear. Although frankly its probably simpler to just make that whole wall transparent.

I'm assuming that each wall has its own material zone. If it doesn't, its 2 minutes work to assign those polys to a new mat zone using the group tool.

For my work on wood, I've taken a poser box and assigned a different material to each face. Front, Back, Top, Bottom, Left, Right. Now it's easy to assign different shaders to each face for special effects. For example, a kitchen cabinet gets flat wood on Left, Right, Bottom, no shader needed on Top and Back (hidden surfaces) and a panel shader on the front to make the fake door.

Only thing is that you have to use MC6 files to assign multiple mats - mat pose files don't work on standalone props. Unfortunate, because wood shaders take a long time to load their preview. Being forced to go into the material room just so I can double click a material collection is stupid. Poser should display the material collection library at all times, just like the pose, figure, or props libraries.

There's really no point in being forced to endure visiting the material room just to load an existing material collection on a prop. EF should fix this in a patch.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 4:27 PM · edited Sat, 02 June 2007 at 4:27 PM

Quote -
All of this food is making me really hungry. :-)

LOL, me too!  I've decided to go back on my Jenny Craig plan and have been cooking up a storm to make healthy meals and freeze them into single servings. However all this talk about food has me thinking of a yummy black forest cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!  You guys are destined to keep me fat!!!

I must resist!

Damsel ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 4:47 PM

The fried chicken, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes and gravy did it to me. Toss in some fresh wilted garden lettuce with bacon, fresh sliced tomatoes and cherry pie with ice cream and I will die happy. rofl

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

--Pablo Picasso-
-

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 7:36 PM

Quote -
LOL, me too!  I've decided to go back on my Jenny Craig plan and have been cooking up a storm to make healthy meals and freeze them into single servings.

LOL  me too... except Nutri System for me (almost the same thing)    We'll have to keep each other on a straight and narrow ;)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.