Wed, Sep 25, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 8:14 am)

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 12:25 PM

Hi;
To upload anything to the free-site just follow any of the Antonia banner links a few of us post at the bottom of our replies. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 1:55 PM · edited Thu, 05 August 2010 at 1:58 PM

file_457151.jpg

**colorcurvature**,

Quote - I would have a question on antonia too.
Have been a bit fooling around with 125A.
It appears to me that despite I export her welded, some body parts get disconnected, for example the head comes of the neck, and the hand is disconnected from the arm. Is this intended or a Poser problem? Thanks :)

What are you trying to do, and are you exporting the whole figure, or just parts of it?

It's usually not a good idea to use  the "Weld body part seams" option. Try using only the "As Morph Target..." and "Include existing groups ..." options when you export the obj.

xuu4u ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quote - Hi;
To upload anything to the free-site just follow any of the Antonia banner links a few of us post at the bottom of our replies. :)

@BlueEcho
Thank you very much, have successfully uploaded my package
Just the "create account" is little bit understated.

@tlc
you could upload your har-fits here. (http://www.bluecho4u3d.com/Antonia/index.html)
just go to the members / upload and create an account and upload.
Its well made and easy to do so.

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 2:40 PM

xuu4u,

Thanks for the utility poses. The !FingerToeMenuOff and !JawTongueOff are a great way to unclutter the body parts drop-down menu!

odf ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 6:47 PM
Online Now!

Quote - I would have a question on antonia too.
Have been a bit fooling around with 125A.
It appears to me that despite I export her welded, some body parts get disconnected, for example the head comes of the neck, and the hand is disconnected from the arm. Is this intended or a Poser problem? Thanks :)

I've never come across a problem like that before. Are you using Poser's built-in export or your script? Does it only happen for 125A or also for 125? Do the feet come out disconnected, too? Or any other parts?

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Netherworks ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 10:12 PM

How far do you think that you are away from Antonia 1.0, odf?  And which parts of her are still in flux?  Have the latest version and am going to look it over tonight.

odf ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 10:19 PM · edited Thu, 05 August 2010 at 10:20 PM
Online Now!

Quote - How far do you think that you are away from Antonia 1.0, odf?  And which parts of her are still in flux?  Have the latest version and am going to look it over tonight.

I'm doing some final checks and - hopefully - small repairs on the body rig. Not that I guarantee, or even believe, that it will be without fault after that, mind you. But there's a point when stability becomes more important than perfection.

Anyway, with the next release, 0.9.126, the body will be stable, and all remaining changes will be on the head and its descendants (eye, jaws, tongue). No topology changes on the head if I can avoid it, but I'll create a basic set of expression morphs and rig and adjust what's necessary for them to work. Most likely, I will release Antonia 1.0 once that's done, and defer the subtler expression morphs to add-on packages.

Netherworks ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2010 at 11:17 PM

So are you basically just making structural changes, as in reshaping, at this point or are you recutting the mesh and so forth (as in changes to the number of vertices, etc)?

Yes, true that.  It is hard to develop for a figure that is in flux.  No figure is without flaws and as long as you have hit your design goals to the best of your ability, you can sit back and be proud of that accomplishment :)

odf ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 1:07 AM · edited Fri, 06 August 2010 at 1:07 AM
Online Now!

Quote - So are you basically just making structural changes, as in reshaping, at this point or are you recutting the mesh and so forth (as in changes to the number of vertices, etc)?

Actually, I'm only making tiny adjustments to the JPs and fixing glitches in the CR2 at this stage. The mesh topology and shape are 100% stable for everything below the chin.

For above the chin, I'd say topology and shape are stable with a 99% probability. There are quite a few head morphs out for Antonia, so any change at this stage would involve quite a bit of effort to convert those. That said, if I find that I simply can't make her face deform the way it needs to with the current mesh, I will bite that bullet.

Diogenes ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 4:55 AM

Hi odf, its good to hear Antonia 1.0 is not far off. I think there are many people who are awaiting that milestone to start making things for her.

Just stopped by to see Antonia.  :)

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

colorcurvature ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 9:03 AM · edited Fri, 06 August 2010 at 9:05 AM

Hi Odf,
It was a direct export from Poser 8, through File->Export. I did not notice until using a deformer in Hexagon.
I will retest with P7 later. The script does not contain any .OBJ writing code, its just using Poser's built-in functions.
Col

Quote - I've never come across a problem like that before. Are you using Poser's built-in export or your script? Does it only happen for 125A or also for 125? Do the feet come out disconnected, too? Or any other parts?

odf ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 9:07 AM
Online Now!

Hmm, if you could reproduce the problem, I'd be most interested.

shuy ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 10:41 AM · edited Fri, 06 August 2010 at 10:44 AM

Attached Link: Sample here.

I've uploaded cr2 to www.bluecho4u3d.com page. I do not what I'm doing wrong, but inj poses with pmd files do not work. If someone is able create inj pose files with this character, please do it.

For all I've added bulk and slim FBM. For "hair fitters" I've added ears moving morphs. For nasty boys breast morphs ;)

I think that people, who claims that Antonia or P5 Judy or any other character is ugly, never seen real woman. :) 

colorcurvature ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 11:56 AM

odf: i managed to reproduce the problem - but only once or twice out of about 20 attempts. i tried all kinds of combinations. with my script exporting, with direct exporting, loading a morph with pml, using different options, with reverting the scene, without, with morphs active or without, with picking the figure fresh from library, with saving after wards or without, with restarting poser, loading a saved scene, with pml already on the saved figure or without, but it just didnt want to happen again. i have no idea what i did to make it happen. or why it no longer occured afterwards. so for the moment i must conclude it is a bug in poser. maybe dirty memory, who knows.
when it had the bug it kept it, with direct export through ui or through the script, it did not matter. until i restarted poser. gremlins everywhere! so it is NOT an antonia problem.
its poser. antonia is aaaaaaall gooood :))
btw she bends real well. no doubt.

shuy ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 2:02 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_457193.jpg

Bouncing boobs contained too much nudity for imageshack :))) Here are samples of bulk and slim morphs + head morphs.

xuu4u ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 3:16 PM

file_457200.jpg

Did anybody play around with "Simple Hair V4" (rosity freestuff) ? I tested this package with the optional pack from sharecg (Colortex, Style and Hairfits) hmm, the hair is delivered as a prop. after parenting to the Head / Neck i tried some of the Hairfits, (on V3,V2 and Antonia) but none placed the hair right. It should load right on V4 but thats not working too. (Maybe im doing something wrong ?)

I adjusted the Hair on Antonia and resaved it as Hair (.hrz) for autoparenting.
One tip, Select Forward Normals if you want correct images.
Using the pose files for the colors , i lost the preview in pp2010, cause it sets
Highlight_size to 100.
The mesh looks ok, but i think the textures / transmap could be done better.
(my results, pic above)

xuu4u ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 7:35 PM

@drapak12,
i tested your morphs from the package you have uploaded.
you created the morphs on the Antonia 124 release.
I created binary morph injection file (.pmd & pz2)  out of your
Ant124K.cr2 and injected it into Antonia Antonia-125.cr2.
In that quick test it looks that all the morphs you made are still working
in 125 version.
(Don't know what the changes between 124 and 125 are, cause i started with 125.)
I used D3D Poser File Editor for that.
The only problem is that, if i select the tool for binary morph creation, that all existing
moprhs in the figure are selected ( JCM's and other pre existig morphs).
There's no possiblity to select what goes in the .pmd
Or if there is one PLEAS tell me :)
I would have to clean all morphs except yours by hand to get a .pmd / .pz2 result
that hold only your morphs.
@odf
thats my request for upcoming Antonia releases, pls include a moprhfree dev.cr2

On the other side thinking on JCM's , it would be a better alternative to
have a tool, where the morphs for BMI are selectable.
Question: What tools / scripts exists for creating binary morph injection (.pmd / .pz2)
( i know only D3D' binary morph editor, don't have that yet)

odf ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 9:28 PM · edited Fri, 06 August 2010 at 9:30 PM
Online Now!

file_457207.txt

xuu4u: Here's a Cr2 for Antonia-125 with all the built-in morph channels stripped off. Remove the '.txt' from the file name, unzip and copy to the Character folder in your favourite Runtime. Hope that helps.

Once Antonia is stable, I'll be happy to put all kinds of modified CR2s online for developers. It's just too much hassle at this stage.

There have been no changes in shape between Antonia 124 and 125. All morphs made for one should also work for the other. If you need to know what changed between versions can always check the CHANGELOG file in the distribution or visit the Wiki (too lazy to cut and paste the URL - follow the link in my signature to Antonia's home page, which lists a number of places to find info and content for Antonia).

I've used D3D's binary morph editor on occasion and highly recommend it.

shuy ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2010 at 3:50 AM

I tried to create PMD morph inj but some FBM did not work correct, althought morph in bodypatrs work well.

I did not share my previous morphs, because I was not sure if morphs is finished. This time I decided to upload because Anonia I'm sure that it will work in next version (acc to wiki and odf claims)
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/rrwiki/index.php/Antonia#Version_History_.28Changelog.29.

I tried to remove all morphs which were not created by me. Only morphs which I've left in character were: toecaps/brows gone, head size and breast/nipple classic. If you create inj with them can be doubled.

As I remember only morph which I used creating my morphs was "smooth lips" by jancory, but I removed it later.

Thanks for your help. I'll try to create Antonia pumped with morphs as a CDI characters :) Heavy, Thin, Muscular etc.

SaintFox ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 5:39 PM

*Well, I've just heard in another thread that Antonia's nose is too ugly, which apparently makes her completely worthless. So I'm terminating the whole project effective immediately. Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun working with you.

Just catching up with the thread and I had a good laugh about this. Antonia's nose is - well: A nose and not a decoration in the face to hold a tiny piercing! I say keep it because it is always far easier to resize it as to enlarge it. Making a kind of fashion-nose for my Anna-morph took me round about 5 minutes - the other way round, creating a natural nose for a natural women from a face with a tiny fashionable button nose can end up with stretched textures.

*And I want to say "Hi" to Netherworks, it's so nice to see that you have interest in Antonia - because I so much like your hair-conversion systems hint-hint :biggrin:

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

R_Hatch ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 1:52 AM

Y'know, there's only one thing wrong with Antonia: she's not Vickie! I therefor humbly suggest several morphs to correct her shape to a more pleasing form:

Silicone boobs
Box-shaped-body
Squish-Face
Ridiculous-Eye-Slant
Nose-Too-Small
Eggplant-Buttocks

This will give her a prettier appearance and thereby grant her wider acceptance in the Poser/DAZ Studio community. Trust me, this is for the greater good. The greater good. The greater good...

...or not :p

RorrKonn ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 4:40 AM

About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

So how many people ya think could create the = of Antonia,Vicky ,Masha ?

oh this is Masha

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/248996

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

SaintFox ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 1:54 PM

@R_Hatch:

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 2:16 PM

@ R_Hatch - you missed the way too big eyes (on V4, at least).  :) 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

shante ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 12:49 PM

Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

oh this is Masha

Not sure of the question but looking at this figure i gotta say i like her better than the out of the box V4. looks similar but the details in the face legs feet and hands is wonderful. The only thing I found a little strange was where the thighs go into the groin...a but rough but that could have been too small an image or bad angle/render. But overall very nice figure.

bagoas ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 1:45 PM

Quote - But overall very nice figure.

nice pricing too.

xuu4u ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 2:17 PM · edited Tue, 10 August 2010 at 2:18 PM

@odf:
Hallo odf, ich schreib hier heute mal in deutsch weils einfacher ist.
Und grüsse an ADP und SaintFox weils so schön ist :).
Habe heute mit Antonia "extreme posing" betrieben.
Dabei ist mir aufgefallen, das die Benutzung der Poser-Internen Symetrie Funktionen
(z.B. "Left Leg to Right Leg") Aktoren wie RightInstep / LeftInstep nicht berücksichtigt.
Liegt das am .cr2 von Antonia oder ist dies durch Poser-Interna beschränkt ?
mfg
Xuu4u

shante ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 3:23 PM

Quote - > Quote - But overall very nice figure.

nice pricing too.

Yeah and too bad she isn't Poserized.

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 3:26 PM

xuu4u:

Does the symmetry for the instep actors work if you do one full side to the other, rather than restricting the function to the legs?

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 4:17 PM

Quote - > Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

oh this is Masha

Not sure of the question but looking at this figure i gotta say i like her better than the out of the box V4. looks similar but the details in the face legs feet and hands is wonderful. The only thing I found a little strange was where the thighs go into the groin...a but rough but that could have been too small an image or bad angle/render. But overall very nice figure.

not so much a question as a the nices way I knew how to make a statement.
Antonia,Vicky ,Masha all of theam ,there not perfect ,but there master peaces.
That out of billions only a very few could create.
So unless you can model the = to them, I would not rag them.
You can morph them to look any way ya want anyways so if you don't like there looks morph them
to look like ya want.thay done modeled them for ya.

xuu4u ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 4:44 PM

@cage:
using symetrie "Right Leg to Left Leg" - Instep Actors are not considered.
using symetrie "Right to Left" - Instep Actors are considered.
hmm, good to know. still the question why.
sometimes i dont wont to the whole symetrie. e.g. dont't hav the arms posed ready.

shante ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 4:48 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

oh this is Masha

You can morph them to look any way ya want anyways so if you don't like there looks morph them

If the original creators or subsequent creatives add extensive morphing dials or morphing capabilities with the model or for the model I agree. But I am one of many in this community that could not wrap my rigid brain around the whole concept of magnets so if there are no dials that either come with model or if no other morphs available by third party artists I am stuck with what the model is out of the box. I want real looking models with capabilities to look young and old thin and fat, short and tall and additional options to look alien or monster like depending on how the fancy strikes. So I gravitate to those models that allow that to happen and those have been for me since Vicki1 the DAZ figures. They have flaws that could be fixed if I had skills with magnets or with post production work but not out of the box in moat cases.

That is one of the things about Antonia I have seen so far to be so attractive. Out of the box she looks somewhat "Real". Flawed human proportioned and simple not the skinny false looking narrow waist and little girl hips and legs up to there. It would be GREAT if eventually morphs could be added or made available to turn her into Cindy Crawford when she was younger for variety's sake if nothing else. Many of those functions were already built into V1/V2 but had to be paid extra for in V3/V4 which is awful to me. Also the meshes for V3/V4 are so dense my system would not work with them so I work with V2 and that has been quite satisfying.....so far.
But time for a change and I hope that change will start with good models like I am seeing Antonio slowly appear to becoming.  :)

RorrKonn ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 12:29 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

oh this is Masha

If the original creators or subsequent creatives add extensive morphing dials or morphing capabilities with the model or for the model I agree. But I am one of many in this community that could not wrap my rigid brain around the whole concept of magnets so if there are no dials that either come with model or if no other morphs available by third party artists I am stuck with what the model is out of the box. I want real looking models with capabilities to look young and old thin and fat, short and tall and additional options to look alien or monster like depending on how the fancy strikes. So I gravitate to those models that allow that to happen and those have been for me since Vicki1 the DAZ figures. They have flaws that could be fixed if I had skills with magnets or with post production work but not out of the box in moat cases.

That is one of the things about Antonia I have seen so far to be so attractive. Out of the box she looks somewhat "Real". Flawed human proportioned and simple not the skinny false looking narrow waist and little girl hips and legs up to there. It would be GREAT if eventually morphs could be added or made available to turn her into Cindy Crawford when she was younger for variety's sake if nothing else. Many of those functions were already built into V1/V2 but had to be paid extra for in V3/V4 which is awful to me. Also the meshes for V3/V4 are so dense my system would not work with them so I work with V2 and that has been quite satisfying.....so far.
But time for a change and I hope that change will start with good models like I am seeing Antonio slowly appear to becoming.  :)

OH YA THAY RELEASED ZBRUSH 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about killer timing.
I would use Zbrush to make morphs.
Ya could make ya Cindy Crawford.
Ya can build killer PC's dirt cheep these days :)
Blender & Gimp is free.
Ya can make morphs with Blender
Theser's a lot of free app's.
Sell stuff at the market,Get all the stuff ya need :)

I've seen some sell morphs thay made with the dails ,DAZ could fuss about that if thay wanted.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 11:38 AM

Quote - I've seen some sell morphs thay made with the dails ,DAZ could fuss about that if thay wanted.

Most are nothing but dial spins and claimed as original morphs.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 12:47 PM

Thats the trick, they are original morphs. If you look for morphs that are unique you have to look for custom morphs.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Cage ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 1:11 PM · edited Wed, 11 August 2010 at 1:15 PM

Quote - @cage:
using symetrie "Right Leg to Left Leg" - Instep Actors are not considered.
using symetrie "Right to Left" - Instep Actors are considered.
hmm, good to know. still the question why.
sometimes i dont wont to the whole symetrie. e.g. dont't hav the arms posed ready.

I suspect it comes down to Poser's internal definitions of "arm" and "leg".  The instep actors on Antonia are unusual, if not unique, in Poser figures.  If the process works using some kind of actor name database, the insteps simply may not be included.  Or it might be that the process works based on IK chains, which might be an easy way of defining "arm" and "leg" on a per-figure basis, regardless of actor naming.  The leg IK chains end with the foot, so the instep as child of foot would be missed if this is the case.

But I'm just guessing.  😕

There may be a Python script out there somewhere which can deal with this sort of thing.  Seems like something Ockham might have covered.  Unless I've imagined that....

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

edgeverse ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 3:25 PM

All I can say is that this project is amazing. She is a great model with much use.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 9:34 PM

Been missing my ebots again...sigh.
Just checking on posts.

shante ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 1:00 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

oh this is Masha

OH YA THAY RELEASED ZBRUSH 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about killer timing.
I would use Zbrush to make morphs.
Ya could make ya Cindy Crawford.
Ya can build killer PC's dirt cheep these days :)
Blender & Gimp is free.
Ya can make morphs with Blender
Theser's a lot of free app's.
Sell stuff at the market,Get all the stuff ya need :)

I've seen some sell morphs thay made with the dails ,DAZ could fuss about that if thay wanted.

Unfortunately for me (and not for you obviously, is my inability to be able to wrap rigid gray matter around the needed concepts to model 3D or to use other apps even free versions, to do what I need to have done with moprhs. Therefore if say ODF doesn't come up with a new model like Antonia and others don't jump on the wagon and create morphs that offer other needed fun body/character options both real or fanciful, I am stuck.
Example:  I still use Mike2. I have needed a hunch back for a render idea for two years and have tried (repeatedly, I assure you!) to use magnets where the built in and add-on dials failed, to try and create my own Hunch Back. I failed and finally gave up. I posted a few posts around the community hoping someone with more skills than me would generously create the morphs I needed...even to be willing to pay a small fee for their effort...but noone has. So I gave up...like I have given up too many times to mention on image ideas in the past...for want of skills.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 2:19 PM

You sound like someone that reall should take a look at Geep's or PhilC's tutorials on magnets. They are not that hard to learn.

bagoas ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2010 at 5:53 AM

Magnets and a grid is something like my hands and a lump of clay. My experience molding clay with my hands is life-long but however hard I try I fail to shape  the clay into anything that even remotely looks like a  realistic figure.  Hence my immense respect for those who know how to mold a grid into something that looks like a human being.

xuu4u ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2010 at 7:33 PM · edited Sat, 14 August 2010 at 7:34 PM

file_457587.jpg

Toni got a little tired after all that extreme posing :)

odf ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2010 at 8:59 PM
Online Now!

Well, those are some extreme poses, I have to say. She sure didn't flunk on her yoga classes.

amy_aimei ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2010 at 7:28 AM

I just came across an interesting character that seems to be able to perform some "extreme poses"

http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?16901-Kerry-Dancer&p=177203&viewfull=1#post177203

Antonia is interesting to me because she can be posed in many poses that no other Poser character can do it without modification or post-work.  I think the rigging plays an important part of it.

Good idea! Someone should make a set of Yoga poses for Antonia, maybe, I should do that.

edgeverse ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2010 at 8:34 AM

This "Kerry" looks amazing.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

xuu4u ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2010 at 9:29 AM · edited Sun, 15 August 2010 at 9:37 AM

file_457603.jpg

Just to mention that the "ExtremeGym Pose-Set" has made it to public, and is uploaded to BlueEcho's Site :) Hope you like it :)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2010 at 9:48 AM

Wow!
Thanks for these poses. :)

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2010 at 9:50 AM · edited Sun, 15 August 2010 at 9:52 AM

Doesn't look like Kerry is available like Antonia is oh well. Rigging was done in Lightwave, so she probably wouldn't work in Poser anyway.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2010 at 11:39 AM

Hi;
Did someone post somewhere in this thread that they had a free set of lights for Antonia?

I'm working on a new image and having a hard time with getting just the right look on lighting...sigh.

Rogerbee1 ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2010 at 12:48 PM

Bouncing excitedly!

Are we nearly there yet!?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.