Sun, Sep 22, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:43 AM

Not bad...lol

Laurie

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:59 AM

Nice job. That looks pretty "practical" compared to some female combat gear I own. :D

So, when people create GNDA fits for various V4 outfits, will they share them and how will they do so? Alizea used to distribute GND and Alice fits via injection morph. They're still in Free Stuff and on ShareCG. 

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 12:02 PM
Site Admin

The fit looks pretty good especially with the straps.  However, if you turn the nipples off before analyzing wouldn't that result in a better conversion?   The nipple morph can be included in the analysis and added according to preference cause to me it looks weird on armor :)

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 12:18 PM

Yea, forgot to turn them off.  (makes it a little more roomy if its a little cool? :tongue1: )  This was a quick convert just to see how it would fare.

WW converts I don't think can be shared, unless it is a convert of a freebie, and the creator OK's it.  It's not just a pose fit, it seems to be a convert of the OBJ and CR2 to match the new character.  That's likely not shareable, as the OBJ is probably a derivative of the original, which would then have copyright protection.

Other fits, like hair fits, etc. as long as a pose fit are freely distributable, cause they are just dial/settings/etc... and require the user to have the original to apply it to.

Thats what I think...?

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 12:24 PM

"makes it a little more roomy if its a little cool?"

LOL

regarding the fits: PMD injections can be made for just about anything.

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quote - if you turn the nipples off before analyzing wouldn't that result in a better conversion?   The nipple morph can be included in the analysis and added according to preference cause to me it looks weird on armor :)

I thought they were rivets. ;-)

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 12:52 PM

Quote - Yea, forgot to turn them off.  (makes it a little more roomy if its a little cool? :tongue1: )  This was a quick convert just to see how it would fare.

WW converts I don't think can be shared, unless it is a convert of a freebie, and the creator OK's it.  It's not just a pose fit, it seems to be a convert of the OBJ and CR2 to match the new character.  That's likely not shareable, as the OBJ is probably a derivative of the original, which would then have copyright protection.

Other fits, like hair fits, etc. as long as a pose fit are freely distributable, cause they are just dial/settings/etc... and require the user to have the original to apply it to.

Thats what I think...?

How well does the setup room transfer the rigging to Anastasia?  If it does a decent job of it (I know its incredibly good with Antonia) then you can use WW to just shape the garmetn correctly without re-grouping or rigging it.  You can then export the shape as a morph target which should be distributable(?).  Then its just an easy run through the setup room to make it conform.. if it works very well that is..

Does that all sound right?  or Am I missing something?

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:20 PM

^why not simply contact the merchant and ask if its OK? unless the merchant had specific plans of converting the clothing themselves, i fail to see why on earth theyd object to the redistribution of one of their CR2s?  its only good for that one specific clothing object, and you are basically extending its functionality/potential userbase.  the user would still have to purchase the original clothing item.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:21 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:23 PM

Maybe so, but to me it's sort of like taking food off of PhilC's table, isn't it?

(if someone uses WW to make conversions for a ton of stuff, and distributes it free)

Also, it does create an OBJ which the CR2 references.  So its not referencing the original OBJ, its referencing a new OBJ.  I would think you would need both...(see note about copyright above)

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:28 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:29 PM

It seems like a GNDA fit morph created with WW2 shouldn't be a problem to distrubute, because only owners of the latest Posers can use GNDA, and the latest Posers have WW2 built in.

Besides, WW2 is a tool. You can't distribute WW2 but you can distribute morphs you make with it. The morph for Fighting Fae, for example, is useless to anyone who hasn't piurchased Fighting Fae. You're not giving Fighting Fae away. In fact, you're helping the maker of Fighting Fae by encouraging a whole new market to buy it. So I don't see the problem.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE OPINION IS JUST COMMONSENSE, NOT A LEGAL STATEMENT OF FACT.

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:35 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:38 PM

Quote - Maybe so, but to me it's sort of like taking food off of PhilC's table, isn't it? (if someone uses WW to make conversions for a ton of stuff, and distributes it free)

I confess, I hadn't considered PhilC's WW module for Anastasia, which he sells. That gives me pause.

But for the sake of argument, suppose I use Poser's Morph Brush and scale tools to sculpt an (amateurish) Anastasia morph for a piece of clothing. Do I need Smith Micro's permission to give away that morph?

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:38 PM

That is true for owners of Poser 9/2012, but who would police who has that, and who does not?

Also...as an example, the new CR2 references: 

C:...Poser 9 ContentRuntimeGeometriesWardrobeWizardAnastasia_WWFae Chest Armor_130991184.obj

This is not the original OBJ.  So, to make this work, you would need this OBJ.  If someone gave you this OBJ, you would not need to buy Fighting Fae.  That would be bad.

Probably best for someone to ask PhilC for the proper legalities here, as I am sure he has had these questions before.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:39 PM

Quote - But for the sake of argument, suppose I use Poser's Morph Brush and scale tools to sculpt an Anastasia morph. Do I need Smith Micro's permission to give away that morph?

No, that's fine, I believe!  ...and encouraged!  :)

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:46 PM

Quote - That is true for owners of Poser 9/2012, but who would police who has that, and who does not?

Well, only Poser 9 / 2012 owners (who have WW2) can use Anastasia or Alyson2 for that matter. So this point is moot for Anastasia morphs. Other points that have been raised are more important.

MarianneR ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:50 PM
Online Now!

Quote -
 How well does the setup room transfer the rigging to Anastasia?  If it does a decent job of it (I know its incredibly good with Antonia) then you can use WW to just shape the garmetn correctly without re-grouping or rigging it.  You can then export the shape as a morph target which should be distributable(?).  Then its just an easy run through the setup room to make it conform.. if it works very well that is..

The setup room autogrouping doesn't work on pants, at least not for me. I modelled a simple pair of pants and after the setup room's grouping they looked like the split pants Chinese toddlers wear. :) The autogrouping didn't pick up the very thin strip of the hip group in the back.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:50 PM

"Maybe so, but to me it's sort of like taking food off of PhilC's table, isn't it?"

ah, i didnt consider that.i have no idea how the WW licensing thing works.

TBH i was only considering the creator's perspective:  if someone wanted to make, say, a fit of one of my outfits for Antonia or something and distribute the CR2. i wouldnt mind at all - on the contrary: id be happy.i dont see why any merchant would object unless they had plans of their own to do a conversion - in which case it would likely yield a more precise fit anyways, so the two products could probably still coexist.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 1:57 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:02 PM

Quote - It seems like a GNDA fit morph created with WW2 shouldn't be a problem to distrubute, because only owners of the latest Posers can use GNDA, and the latest Posers have WW2 built in.

Besides, WW2 is a tool. You can't distribute WW2 but you can distribute morphs you make with it. The morph for Fighting Fae, for example, is useless to anyone who hasn't piurchased Fighting Fae. You're not giving Fighting Fae away. In fact, you're helping the maker of Fighting Fae by encouraging a whole new market to buy it. So I don't see the problem.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE OPINION IS JUST COMMONSENSE, NOT A LEGAL STATEMENT OF FACT.

It depends on what you are converting from and to.

If the figure that you are converting FROM has different groups than Alyson 2, then the clothing will also have to be regrouped in order to conform properly to the "converted to" figure. For example, the groups in Victoria 4 are different than the groups in Alyson 2 (on which GND-Anastasia is based). 

As a result, the clothing won't work right if you only distribute the morph. You'd have to also distribute the regrouped OBJ file as well. That's an entirely different ball of wax than just distributing a morph. 

Hope that makes sense.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:00 PM

Quote - As a result, the clothing won't work right if you only distribute the morph. You'd have to also distribute the regrouped OBJ file as well. That's an entirely different ball of wax than just distributing a morph.

Ah, so thats what the new OBJ was, that I mentioned above.  I was wondering why the new OBJ.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:03 PM

That be the reason. 8-)

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:06 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quote - It depends on what you are converting from and to. If the figure that you are creating FROM has different groups than Alyson 2, then the clothing will also have to be regrouped in order to conform properly to the "converted to" figure. For example, the groups in Victoria 4 are different than the groups in Alyson 2 (on which GND-Anastasia is based). 

As a result, the clothing won't work right if you only distribute the morph. You'd have to also distribute the regrouped OBJ file as well. That's an entirely different ball of wax than just distributing a morph. 

Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, thank you. So, I guess I won't be making any quick and dirty Anastasia fits for V4 outfits. I don't own any Alyson2 outfits to convert except for what came with PP2012.

Oh well, I think there will be plenty of Anastasia clothes on the market as we go along (some of them not made of leather and steel, I hope for her sake!) How many different outfits does a girl need, anyway? 

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2285627

file_476968.jpg

Ok here is my first Ana with WW conversion of B25 Steam Punk...just clicked on the first thing.  I'm amazed at this.  I think it works even better than the Genesis conversion in studio b/c I'm not impressed with that at all.  I just through some IDL lights up and did SSS.  I thought I read she had SSS.  Anyway...I'm thoroughly impressed with the WW and once I got the stuff "baked in" it was easy :)  

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:09 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:10 PM

Quote - > Quote - It depends on what you are converting from and to. If the figure that you are creating FROM has different groups than Alyson 2, then the clothing will also have to be regrouped in order to conform properly to the "converted to" figure. For example, the groups in Victoria 4 are different than the groups in Alyson 2 (on which GND-Anastasia is based). 

Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, thank you. So, I guess I won't be making any quick and dirty Anastasia fits for V4 outfits. I don't own any Alyson2 outfits to convert except for what came with PP2012.

Oh well, I think there will be plenty of Anastasia clothes on the market as we go along (some of them not made of leather and steel, I hope for her sake!) How many different outfits does a girl need, anyway? 

I think you might have misinterpreted a bit ... you can purchase a V4 outfit and convert it to Anastasia for your own use ... you just can't redistribute it, because you'd also need to include a regrouped OBJ file with the morph. That's the part that I was commenting on.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:50 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:57 PM
Site Admin

Just wondering for those of you doing conversions with WW are you using the Alyson2 support files included in P9/PP2012 or the new data file for support of Anastasia?   I've been converting with the included Alyson2 data and analyzing the Anastasia morph to include in the clothing but I can't say I like the results.   Just wanted to know if there is a noticeable difference so I can go ahead and buy Phil's expansion specifically for Anastasia.

For some reason WW2 is not even welding properly.   This dress took about 8 minutes to convert.  I was one of the first adopters of WW and have got all the versions so I'm surprised at these results.   It usually converts much better.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:56 PM

Quote - > Quote -

The setup room autogrouping doesn't work on pants, at least not for me. I modelled a simple pair of pants and after the setup room's grouping they looked like the split pants Chinese toddlers wear. :) The autogrouping didn't pick up the very thin strip of the hip group in the back.

I have found poser pro 2012 to work very well on pants for autogrouping, mind you mine have all been fairly tight fitting.  The autogrouping has been much improved from previous versions from what I can tell.  I had a chance to play with an autogroup utility that a content creator had mentioned worked pretty well.  I compared the results from that utility and it came up with almost the exact grouping that pp 2012s internal autogrouping came up with.  

But thats just my experience and mostly with antonia that has a bit of a different layout, with the hips including all of the hip area

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 3:13 PM

Quote - Just wondering for those of you doing conversions with WW are you using the Alyson2 support files included in P9/PP2012 or the new data file for support of Anastasia?   I've been converting with the included Alyson2 data and analyzing the Anastasia morph to include in the clothing but I can't say I like the results.   Just wanted to know if there is a noticeable difference so I can go ahead and buy Phil's expansion specifically for Anastasia. For some reason WW2 is not even welding properly.   This dress took about 8 minutes to convert.  I was one of the first adopters of WW and have got all the versions so I'm surprised at these results.   It usually converts much better.

If you look at Page 3 there was some converts that Deecey and I tried using just WW2 and Alyson2, and then the Anastasia FBM...the results were lacking in many areas.  I purchased the new Anastasia update, and its much better, I think.  PhilC makes it clear that its subjective results, and it is so, but comparatively....much better, IMO.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 3:24 PM

http://www.philc.net/WW2_help.php

Copyright & File Sharing

"It is our opinion that whatever copyright governs the original clothing figure, prop, hair, textures, morph data etc, should be carried forward to the resulting converted model. If you are not sure about what you can and can not do with the converted clothing you should contact the original creator."

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 4:43 PM

The legalities are confusing to me. Blackhearted modifies an Alyson2 mesh, which is owned by Smith Micro, to create a truly amazing new character. Roughly the equivalent of taking a square block of granite and turning it into Venus de Milo, in my opinion. :)

PhilC uses BH's mod of SM's mesh to generate his own mod to alter the meshes owned by whoever made the clothing in question. This new mesh is owned by ... who? SM and DAZ who created the original character meshes? The clothing vendor whose mesh got modified? BH who created the GNDA shape that the mesh is based on? Phil who made the mod to convert V4 clothes to GNDA clothes? All of them?

Ack. The only thing I know for sure is that the morph I create with WW2 doesn't belong to me because it involves a new OBJ that belongs to... somebody else. I can use it for my own pleasure, though. I guess that's all I need to know. 

Just somebody make enough GNDA clothes so I don't even worry about it!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:09 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:19 PM

This new mesh is owned by ... who?

OK. Let's say you bought a record album in the 60s, and you decide that you want to re-record it and burn it to CD before your record player dies. After you record it, you use some audio editing software to remove the cracks and pops that the old vinyl record had.  But you were able to restore it pretty well and now you can listen to it on your CD player.

Who owns that CD?  You do. BUT ... that CD is STILL a derivative of the original record.

Can you sell or give away copies of it? No, not legally. The original artist and the original recording company own the copyrights to the song.

The above example explains why you can't distribute the OBJ file.  The OBJ file is the "original record." And you wouldn't be able to sell the "CD" version of it.

Now ... a character or clothing morph is not much more than a LONG list of instructions that tell Poser which vertices to move in an OBJ file, and which to leave alone. It says "Move this vertice by this much. Move that vertice two spots over this much.  Leave the vertices in the hands alone." And so on.

So thinking of it in terms of an old record album, you aren't really distributing the record, you aren't really distributing the CD; you are distributing the instructions that turn the record into the CD, that other people can use if they have that record album, and a record player, and the software that you used to remove the cracks and pops.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:23 PM

What is this thing you call...a "record album"?  I think I've heard my grandfather talk about it... Is it anything like those 8-Track tapes I've heard of?  😉

(nicely explained!)

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:24 PM

ROFL  I feel so ancient. 8-D

Connatic ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:25 PM

Yeah, I remember when 8-tracks were a new development!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quote - Yeah, I remember when 8-tracks were a new development!

I went from records to cassette ... never got into 8-tracks. My brother had tons of them though.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:38 PM

I had an 8 track player. Wore out The Eagles Greatest Hits..lol.

Laurie

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:39 PM

Deeceey, that's a pretty good analogy. Thanks. As far as the legalities involving everyone before the product got to me, I'm not even going to worry about it.

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:39 PM

file_476972.jpg

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 6:35 PM

Quote - I went from records to cassette ... never got into 8-tracks. My brother had tons of them though.

OT:   My brother and I did have 2-XL, which played 8-Track tapes!  :)

(BTW, now my kids play with Kasey the Kinderbot, who is invented by the same guy!  Crazy...)

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 6:59 PM

Quote - Just wondering for those of you doing conversions with WW are you using the Alyson2 support files included in P9/PP2012 or the new data file for support of Anastasia?   

I went ahead and got the Anastasia pack and used the instructions to make the files I needed to get the fits.  I have to say I'm really impressed.  Didn't try it the other way though.....I also got the pack for Antonia, but I wasn't as happy with the conversion I did for her...but I'm years away from using her b/c of all the stuff I can do with V4 and A2 LOL.  I'm running PP2012.    

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

You might be surprised.. I got involved with Antonia while I was waiting for the v4 weightmap project.  Now I'm trying to help with the V4 WM project but finding it very hard to go back to V4 from antonia... she's a real charmer of a figure if you give her a chance!  Maybe not quite the pinup that Anastasia can be with all those poly's from here to yaya.. but a real great figure.  Even after working with v4~WM, I still think I will be choosing Antonia~WM over v4 or any other Daz character

Quote - > Quote - Just wondering for those of you doing conversions with WW are you using the Alyson2 support files included in P9/PP2012 or the new data file for support of Anastasia?   

I went ahead and got the Anastasia pack and used the instructions to make the files I needed to get the fits.  I have to say I'm really impressed.  Didn't try it the other way though.....I also got the pack for Antonia, but I wasn't as happy with the conversion I did for her...but I'm years away from using her b/c of all the stuff I can do with V4 and A2 LOL.  I'm running PP2012.    

Janl ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:50 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:50 PM

Quote - You might be surprised.. I got involved with Antonia while I was waiting for the v4 weightmap project.  Now I'm trying to help with the V4 WM project but finding it very hard to go back to V4 from antonia... she's a real charmer of a figure if you give her a chance!  Maybe not quite the pinup that Anastasia can be with all those poly's from here to yaya.. but a real great figure.  Even after working with v4~WM, I still think I will be choosing Antonia~WM over v4 or any other Daz character

I am also finding it very difficult to see V4 in the same light since Antonia and Anatasia have become available and have barely used her at all these last few months. I too am finding I am preferring to work with Antonia or Anatasia. They are both lovely characters. 😄

I tried WW with Antonia but found I preferred XD but probably only because I am more used to that program. I am watching with interest to see what people do with Anatasia.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:54 PM

I found WW to choke up on the groupings with Antonia.  Always gives em the message that I will need to do that myself if necessary.  which is fine because once it has the shape right the setup room does a wonderfull job of transfering the WM Rigging

Quote - > Quote - You might be surprised.. I got involved with Antonia while I was waiting for the v4 weightmap project.  Now I'm trying to help with the V4 WM project but finding it very hard to go back to V4 from antonia... she's a real charmer of a figure if you give her a chance!  Maybe not quite the pinup that Anastasia can be with all those poly's from here to yaya.. but a real great figure.  Even after working with v4~WM, I still think I will be choosing Antonia~WM over v4 or any other Daz character

I am also finding it very difficult to see V4 in the same light since Antonia and Anatasia have become available and have barely used her at all these last few months. I too am finding I am preferring to work with Antonia or Anatasia. They are both lovely characters. 😄

I tried WW with Antonia but found I preferred XD but probably only because I am more used to that program. I am watching with interest to see what people do with Anatasia.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:00 PM

I like the shape of both Anastasia and Antonia, but doubt that they will supplant V4 anytime soon (even though I don't have Anastasia yet) because of all the morphs and clothing I already have for V4. :/

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:50 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:56 PM

Neither Anastasia nor Antonia has to REPLACE Victoria. I suspect we all have enough V4 stuff to keep ol' Vicky gainfully employed alongside the other girls for quite some time, even if we never buy anything else for her.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'll be so comfortable with Alyson / Anastasia, and there will be so much market support for her, that she becomes my only or main 3D gal. After all, at one time I was happy with Poser's included figures and swore I'd never get sucked into the V4 (V3 at that time) Vortex. Oops.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:07 PM

Basically, I'm planning to use Anastasia and/or Antonia (although she's mouldering for lack of clothes) as individuals, although Ana has more morphs since Smith Micro/Poser /finally/ made the default figure roughly as morphable as V4 (yay!).

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:46 PM · edited Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:53 PM

Quote - > Quote - as soon as we can rework them...  

*Wishes there was a way to give Connie another 24 hours to each day!

Actually, Nerd, Surreality and myself are working on these, to give you guys best possible morphs, rig and textures.  It's taking a bit of time, as it can be tricky to get the weight maps to bend beautifully on super detailed meshes (without the pieces mangling or flying off the outfit when the figure is posed)...  Nerd3D is about the best rigger you can find, and the finese parts are in his capable hands.

I'm too neurotic to kick somthing out fast, and then have it function marginally....  if we're going to be putting in in the store.

The really good news is, these are our super popular outfits, so a lot of people already have add on textures for them (and the original sets with extra textures) so you will be albe to pick up the conversion at the lower cost, and reuse textures you already have.... Textures will be interchangeable vetween V4 and Alyson outfits.

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 12:40 AM

Is Stormchaser GND4 one of the products that will get a GNDA conversion? I just realized I got that at your store.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 1:33 AM

Quote - Is Stormchaser GND4 one of the products that will get a GNDA conversion? I just realized I got that at your store.

We've talked about it, and it's a possibility. However, unlike the other two outfits, we haven't started a conversion.

Some of it may depend on the sales figures... if we don't get hosed on the first few, we'll make more :)  

Making these we're taking a leap of faith, hoping it works out so we can make more, as we are excited about Alyson2, and whatever new fgures may come out of SM :)

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

3doutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 4:05 PM

file_477001.jpg

BTW, nice work on the toes!  They are very convincing!

3doutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 4:43 PM

Something I noticed on the 3Dream Alyson2 head morphs...is they don't play well with the mats for the eyelashes from Anastasia.  Not sure how to fix that, so I have just been resetting to the Alyson Ultimate mats, and then running the EZSkin plugin.  Has great results, as well!

BucmaTemar ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 9:20 PM

file_477008.png

For what it's worth, I'm working on a bodysuit for Ana...  I just have to tweak the UV's a bit, and then convert it to a CR2.  (Works as dynamic clothing already.)

Anyway...  I'm going to release it as a Freebie as soon as it's done.

Here's a preview using a material from Extreme Latex 3...

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2012 at 10:23 PM

A body suit is always great for any figure. Thank you for making one BucmaTemar.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.