Sun, Sep 22, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:13 PM

file_478082.jpg

> Quote - has anybody been successful at making conformers for her? > > Quickconform just produces an invisible .cr2, and trying to delete bones in PP2012 just crashes Poser, i can delete the un-needed bones in earlier versions of Poser (P8 and PP2010) but on trying to go back to the Pose room and save the .cr2 after bone deleting, they both crash. > > even using the full skeleton has not worked properly for me, upon copy joint parameters over( from the figure menu) conforming , etc. upon posing ( even a mild pose) the mesh explodes?

I'd like to think so :)

Click for a large look.

Used Poser's Autoconforming tools, some weightmap re-painteing (also in Poser), PhilC's CR2 editor to remove unwanted morphs, magnets, and bone groups, then a few JCMs to fix what the weightmaos didn;t (which may be just my learning curve with the weight maps at this point).

Conformers, like Dynamic and Hybrid clothing all have their places. Each are tools to use to get the best effects in your renders.

As far as why more vendors don't produce more dynamic clothing, I think the answer is fairly simple... There are what, half a dozen people in this thread advocating dynamic only. Suppose ALL of them purchase a dynamic product (as fair stretch since rarely do ALL of the people asking for a product, or even a type of product actually buy it if someone makes it) at say $10.00, that barely covers the vendor's cost in time at a reasonable hourly rate, including testing and textureing. while the ratio of conforming users to dynamic users is very large, let'c call it 10 to 1 (which is probably EXTREMELY low!) now we are getting into the range where feasable to sell poser products. It;ssimple economic.

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:19 PM

Don't you all think there should be a simpler way to do things like this?????

Now , that should be an improvement for Poser 20??.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:23 PM

Somebody wants the dynamic discussion in another thread, which has been created. Not sure if they want the posts about dynamic clothes for Anastasia to go there. That's what usually triggers the discussion. As in, "Wow, that's nice. I wish it were conforming!"

How about slutwear vs. practical wear for Ana? Can that be discussed here? :laugh:

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:31 PM

Quote - Don't you all think there should be a simpler way to do things like this?????

Now , that should be an improvement for Poser 20??.

Yeah!!! We want a MAKE CLOTHES button.

:-P

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:36 PM

Quote - Yeah!!! We want a MAKE CLOTHES button. :-P

I'm all for that! :P

Laurie

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:50 PM

Nah, but???

When you import a certain figure.

And you import a cloting obj over that figure.

And you pose the clothing over the figure in its default pose.

Poser "knows" everything to automate the process of auto "shrink to fit".
And autorig to underlying rig.

All the information is present and loaded.

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:54 PM

@ Deecey and LaurieA

Might as well add 2 more buttons then:

• Auto dress
  • Auto undress

Oh, we have select, drag and drop already :-)

Does Alyson make good coffee too?

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 5:56 PM

Tee hee hee!

WAIT!!! Another set of buttons ...

Add sword to right hand

Add sword to left hand

(Sorry to derail the thread ... continue on ...)

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

Quote - has anybody been successful at making conformers for her?

Quickconform just produces an invisible .cr2, and trying to delete bones in PP2012 just crashes Poser, i can delete the un-needed bones in earlier versions of Poser (P8 and PP2010) but on trying to go back to the Pose room and save the .cr2 after bone deleting, they both crash.

even using the full skeleton has not worked properly for me, upon copy joint parameters over( from the figure menu) conforming , etc. upon posing ( even a mild pose) the mesh explodes?

I'm using the same process Letterworks outlined.  It's taken a bit of trial and error, but it's working.  One other thing of note is I used PhilC's Cr2 editor to remove the magnets in the cr2 as well.  Also, you should be using the base Alyson 2 figure to build your conformers--not Anastasia.  (I got this tip from Gabriel himself)

Could it be that Quickconform might not be compatible with PP2012 cr2's?

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:11 PM

Quote - I'd like to think so :)

Awesome jeans man!  Very sexy, but they should also be appealing to everyone wanting every-day street clothes!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:24 PM

Quote - Could it be that Quickconform might not be compatible with PP2012 cr2's?

That's what I'm thinking. But can't verify as I don't have it.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:27 PM

Another question for the gang here ... anyone aware of any mirror morph python scripts out there that work with PP2012?

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:45 PM

It seems like some of the best scripts were made 5+ years ago and aren't being updated for the new Poser. I wish some python guru would take them in hand and update them using wxpython, just bypasssing the tKinter nonsense that hamstrings the new Poser, especiially the Mac versions.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:57 PM

I just found a mirror morph utility in PhilC's Poser Tool Box. I shulda known 8-)

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 8:08 PM

Oh how I wish ockham would update his scripts ;).

Laurie

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 8:41 PM

Thanks EOD,

One thing I forgot to mention is that P2012 autogrouping can be a bit sketchy. I;ve noticd it often fails to great that small stip of hip group between the leg which can cause a lot of problems. I use Autogroup editor to set up my groups because I like that it;s a 3D interface but you could do it with UVMapp if needed. Then just click "no" when Poser asks to create groups during the Autoconform process.

I know PhilCs Wardrobe Wizard can copy weight maps, at least the version included with 2012, altho I've never used that method. Phil's a pretty slick programmer so I would imagine it works well. Not sure about AutoConform being used with Alyson 2.

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:14 PM

Quote - I just found a mirror morph utility in PhilC's Poser Tool Box. I shulda known 8-)

Yep!  It works in PP2012!

Lully ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 3:47 PM

file_478107.jpg

> Quote - One thing I forgot to mention is that P2012 autogrouping can be a bit sketchy. I;ve noticd it often fails to great that small stip of hip group between the leg which can cause a lot of problems. I use Autogroup editor......

I noticed that with the stip of hip between the thighs also (or lack of) which splits the seam at the back when posing and I reverted back to autogroup, can't go wrong with that little programme.

Having said that I'm on the "Push forward with the cloth room" brigade :D

PS love those morphs Kalypso

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 4:05 PM · edited Tue, 31 January 2012 at 4:06 PM

Lully, you make the nicest stuff ;). LOVE that red one...lol.

Laurie

Lully ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quote - Lully, you make the nicest stuff ;). LOVE that red one...lol.

Laurie

Thanks Laurie, I've got a version for v4 also, Bagginsbills velvet mat settings he gave me work wonders on a fairly plain outfit :) 

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

toastie ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 10:14 AM

Soooooo..... any new stuff or WIPs that I've missed?

Have finally got my V4 WardrobeWizard files and started having a little play, but I'm excited to see what else is in the works! :)

bantha ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 2:08 PM

file_478475.jpg

Just to bump this thread again - this is what I'm working on, modeled in Silo and displaced with ZBrush. Not really ready, looks much too much like plastic and I've not conformed it up to now. 

Motivation welcome, suggestions too. 

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 3:17 PM

Now that I have Hex, I was going to give a first attempt to model a shirt, skirt, shorts or something for Ana  (maybe dynamic or maybe conforming...).  Haven't started, but like what you've done so far!  Like the sleeve cuffs  :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 3:40 PM

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the collar there Bantha :). Shouldn't it be tighter around the neck at the base of the neck?

Laurie

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 4:06 PM · edited Sun, 12 February 2012 at 4:07 PM

maybe modeled for a Cardassian?

(the race not the  reality crap)

Yokasobi ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 4:45 PM

It helps that the 'reality' folks have a 'K' in their name. ;)

bantha ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 5:02 PM

file_478478.jpg

The neck wasn't that good, I agree. Here is an updated version in the modeler, without displacement. 

-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

meatSim ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2012 at 6:36 PM

so all the cloth folding is done by displacement in zbrush?  have you tried silo displacement painting?  I have been modeling in silo and getting a bit stumped on making cloth folds.

Let us know how you make out with conforming, that is where my modeling attempts for Ana clothing have come to a screaching halt so far.

bantha ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:40 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:44 AM

Silo is great for modeling , but when it comes to sculpting, ZBrush is works way better for me and I get results much more quickly. By the way, It's probably me, but I've never been able to get a good displacement map out of Silo, but that's not  the point here, not at this stage. I could use Sculptris at this point as well. 

I do plan to redo most of the major folds in Silo, but I want to have an idea how it looks first. Sketching this out in ZBrush or in Sculptis gives me a plan how to continue.  I can do a couple of versions to find one that I like in very little time, and do that before I change the topology of my main model. 

The final version will have displacement just for the fine details.

-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 5:19 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 5:20 AM

Quote - The neck wasn't that good, I agree. Here is an updated version in the modeler, without displacement. 

Looks pretty good so far bantha.  I'd suggest trying to tighten up the area at the base of the neck where it meets the shoulder.  Right now her trapezius looks extremely thick.  Also, unless you're going soley for a thick sweater material, I would tone down the thickness of the cuff folds.  You could always "puff them up" with displacement.  BTW your displacement folds along the torso below the breasts looked great!

Lully ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 11:42 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 11:44 AM

Meatsim, I've managed to have some success with that, a few tips on the thread further down this post, there is an issue with the legs and you need to zero and memorise, also a2 doesnt have a developement figure so you may need to create it, i used morphology's morph manager to get rid of the morphs easily, you will need to go to set up room to conform it, if you dont conform to a dev fig and do it to a2 or ana then the item will be something like 200mb in size with all the unneeded morphs that a2 comes with, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2843228 have a look here for some guidance on the memorising.   At some point I hope to do a small tutorial on the method when I have practiced more, although I am not so experenced at the moment with weight mapped girls to attempt such a task, lol.

hope this helps a little

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:11 PM

Quote - Meatsim, I've managed to have some success with that, a few tips on the thread further down this post, there is an issue with the legs and you need to zero and memorise, also a2 doesnt have a developement figure so you may need to create it, i used morphology's morph manager to get rid of the morphs easily, you will need to go to set up room to conform it, if you dont conform to a dev fig and do it to a2 or ana then the item will be something like 200mb in size with all the unneeded morphs that a2 comes with, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2843228 have a look here for some guidance on the memorising.   At some point I hope to do a small tutorial on the method when I have practiced more, although I am not so experenced at the moment with weight mapped girls to attempt such a task, lol.

hope this helps a little

If you have Poser Pocket Knife, by PhilC (www.philc.net), there is a "Delete Morphs and Materials" feature in that Python script, so you'd be able to create a dev figure fairly quickly right from within Poser ...

The process, from start to finish, to create a DEV figure for Alyson is:

1. Load Alyson 2 into the scene.

2. Turn off IK (Figure > Use Inverse Kinematics) and zero the figure (Figure > Zero Figure)

3. Memorize the figure (Edit > Memorize > Figure)

4. Run Poser Pocket Knife (purchase from PhilC.net)

5. From the main Poser Pocket Knife python window, choose "Delete Morphs and Materials"

6. From the next screen, choose "Delete Morphs from List"

7. When you see a list of all the morphs in Alyson 2, click the Select All button. All will be checked.

8. Click OK.  A window will display all the morphs that will be deleted. You'll be asked if you want to continue. Choose Yes.

9. After the morphs are deleted the dialog will notify you that the task is completed.

10. If you want to also delete the materials, go back to the Poser Pocket Knife Python Scripts window, and choose "Delete Textures & Shaders" ... this should set all materials to white.

11. Choose the Body actor, and open the Properties window.

12. Change the NAME of the new figure to Alyson 2 DEV (or something similar)

13. Save to the library as Alyson 2 DEV (or something similar)

A lot quicker than using Morph Manager.

Lully ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:21 PM

I will check it out if I ever need another dev figure although having said that morph manager is free  :)

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:27 PM

do you guys use the setup room autogrouping feature for a2 or do you use a third party utility like autogroup or objtocr2?

Lully ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:31 PM

I use the autogroup programme especially if I am making pants at the set up room omits the hip strip between the right and left thighs, if that strip isnt there then the seam at the back of the pants will split, you can manually put it in in autogroup although you probably could do it in poser but I hate that dark brown and red glowy dot thing :)

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quote - I use the autogroup programme especially if I am making pants at the set up room omits the hip strip between the right and left thighs, if that strip isnt there then the seam at the back of the pants will split, you can manually put it in in autogroup although you probably could do it in poser but I hate that dark brown and red glowy dot thing :)

yeah I added it in poser, but i had t make a separate material for it in silo to be able to select al the polygons I wanted

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quote - do you guys use the setup room autogrouping feature for a2 or do you use a third party utility like autogroup or objtocr2?

The auto grouping feature is actually not bad and does a fairly decent job. But not as good as a keen and detailed "human eye" can do.  No matter what "auto grouping" utility you use, you will probably still need to go back and check/edit things. Areas that have only a couple of rows of polygons (like the area between the hip, or the collar areas in the chest) will always need touch up in any automatic grouping solution.

That being said, I like "Auto Group Editor" by Mark DC, because it allows you to make symmetrical selections and then assign each side to a selected body part.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:44 PM

well that makes sense as those are the two areas my conforming efforts come to a sceaming horrific end

Quote - > Quote - do you guys use the setup room autogrouping feature for a2 or do you use a third party utility like autogroup or objtocr2?

The auto grouping feature is actually not bad and does a fairly decent job. But not as good as a keen and detailed "human eye" can do.  No matter what "auto grouping" utility you use, you will probably still need to go back and check/edit things. Areas that have only a couple of rows of polygons (like the area between the hip, or the collar areas in the chest) will always need touch up in any automatic grouping solution.

That being said, I like "Auto Group Editor" by Mark DC, because it allows you to make symmetrical selections and then assign each side to a selected body part.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:49 PM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quote - well that makes sense as those are the two areas my conforming efforts come to a sceaming horrific end

Yup, and the reason is because when there are only a couple of thin rows of polygons on the source figure (ie: Alyson) ... there isn't much to compare to, and most likely the polygons in your clothing don't overlap exactly. So you will have areas in the hip of the pants that are, instead, assigned to the right/left buttocks (as in the Victorias) or right/left thighs (in the case of Alyson 2) ... and ... pants no workie right.

Same with the chest .. in some figures there is a thin band of polygons that go around the collar area, before it joins to the neck. Same thing ... not much to compare to.  So those areas can sometimes get assigned to collars or neck, and not chest.

Your modeling software MIGHT allow you to import the autogrouped OBJ and edit the groups (I know Modo does for sure).

Hope this helps understand what's going on!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:52 PM

Just a couple of points I'd like to add.  In addition to deleting all of Alyson's morphs and materials for the Dev rig, I also deleted the magnets attached to the figure.  I was getting some real messed up bending issues on the shorts I'm doing with the magnets left in the cr2.

Another great PhilC tool is his PZ3editor.  That program makes it very easy to remove materials, morphs, magnets, and body parts.  It's got a lot of other cool features as well!

I also use Markdc's Auto Group Editor to do most of my grouping.  It works pretty well, and the symmetical selections are handy.

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:57 PM

Quote - Just a couple of points I'd like to add.  In addition to deleting all of Alyson's morphs and materials for the Dev rig, I also deleted the magnets attached to the figure.  I was getting some real messed up bending issues on the shorts I'm doing with the magnets left in the cr2.

Another great PhilC tool is his PZ3editor.  That program makes it very easy to remove materials, morphs, magnets, and body parts.  It's got a lot of other cool features as well!

I also use Markdc's Auto Group Editor to do most of my grouping.  It works pretty well, and the symmetical selections are handy.

I think we are all still learning, EoD, and yes, I am working on a pair of a thigh high boots/stocking combo and have found that there are cases where the transferred weight maps have to be deleted ... and I go back to the spherical/capsule zones and tweak them a bit, and then create/edit a new weight map afterward.

Hope folks out there are patient as we are all learning this. 8-)

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:02 PM

Yeah, I probably should have done this as well with my stockings.  I couldn't get the stays on the straps to behave properly, so I reworked the stockings and removed the garterstraps.  They would look fine on a single rotation (bend, side-side, or twist) but the minute you combined two bends together, the stays would deform horribly!  The stockings without the straps are coming along nicely.  ;-)

Quote - > Quote - Just a couple of points I'd like to add.  In addition to deleting all of Alyson's morphs and materials for the Dev rig, I also deleted the magnets attached to the figure.  I was getting some real messed up bending issues on the shorts I'm doing with the magnets left in the cr2.

I think we are all still learning, EoD, and yes, I am working on a pair of a thigh high boots/stocking combo and have found that there are cases where the transferred weight maps have to be deleted ... and I go back to the spherical/capsule zones and tweak them a bit, and then create/edit a new weight map afterward.

Hope folks out there are patient as we are all learning this. 8-)

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:18 PM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:22 PM

I know folks are anxiously awaiting clothing ... but most especially on larger sets with multiple pieces (as you and I are creating), each piece presents an entirely new adventure of learning what works and what doesn't. 

I think I started this set in December (LOL!) ... now, granted, I haven't been working on the set solidly as I have other work stuff too, but we aren't in the Old Kansas any more, we are in the New Kansas.

shades of Wizard of Oz there .... ;-)

But it's kind of reminiscent of the "old Poser days" when everyone was banding together to LEARN stuff. We are charting new territory these days, and it's GREAT FUN!

Lully ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:22 PM

Quote - ........ but we aren't in the Old Kansas any more, we are in the New Kansas.

shades of Wizard of Oz there .... ;-)

I thought more along the lines of the twilight zone :O

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 11:28 AM

I'd be interested in the Morph Manager way ;). I don't have Poser Pocket Knife. And I like free...lol.

Laurie

Lully ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 11:40 AM

sorry  Laurie it's morphography, not morphology, lol. hope it's ok to add the link http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlutility.html isnt this English Bob? :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yep, that's English Bob :).

I'm sorry I wasn't clear...I already have Morph Manager :P. I just was wondering how you set up your dev figure. Yanno, step by step - for the stupid...lol.

Laurie

Lully ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 4:17 PM

I can't remember as I am still sort of mind boggled at the whole WM situation,  but just went  and done the process again from the thread I linked to, not sure if this was what I initially did but here goes...

1. load alyson2 from pp2012 runtime and resave the cr file so i can easily find it, (I hate where they put the files all over the shop)

2. launch MM4

3. load pz2 to prompt more options button

4. load cr of a2

5. click on more options and select delete all morph targets from file

6. open the body section and delete all morphs there

7. save cr as new name

8. load new cr in poser and delete all the group names which i found still showed (not sure if this should have been done in mm4 but they still showed but empty) check other body parts just in case I missed any which I didnt as it was automatic lol

9. open joint editor and zero figure there (legs will correct)

10. rename figure in the property tab

11. optional -  go to material room and unattach all  nodes and select and apply to all, then delete all detatched nodes holding down the shift button so they go from all parts, it will now be completely white with no mats attached, I do this on a lot of stuff so when I retexture and save I dont have any hidden little nodes which will make poser go around in circles trying to find the maps which arent there as I had subsequently deleted (then get that message saying help i cant find it)

12 resave cr file

13 also inject anastasia and resave this as a zerod ana (i also zero using joint editor again just in case)

there is probably stuff i havent done or done wrong but heyho

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 7:17 PM

Thanks so much. Greatly appreciated :).

Laurie

meatSim ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 8:32 PM

Does it still have the material zones at the end of this method?

Quote - I can't remember as I am still sort of mind boggled at the whole WM situation,  but just went  and done the process again from the thread I linked to, not sure if this was what I initially did but here goes...

1. load alyson2 from pp2012 runtime and resave the cr file so i can easily find it, (I hate where they put the files all over the shop)

2. launch MM4

3. load pz2 to prompt more options button

4. load cr of a2

5. click on more options and select delete all morph targets from file

6. open the body section and delete all morphs there

7. save cr as new name

8. load new cr in poser and delete all the group names which i found still showed (not sure if this should have been done in mm4 but they still showed but empty) check other body parts just in case I missed any which I didnt as it was automatic lol

9. open joint editor and zero figure there (legs will correct)

10. rename figure in the property tab

11. optional -  go to material room and unattach all  nodes and select and apply to all, then delete all detatched nodes holding down the shift button so they go from all parts, it will now be completely white with no mats attached, I do this on a lot of stuff so when I retexture and save I dont have any hidden little nodes which will make poser go around in circles trying to find the maps which arent there as I had subsequently deleted (then get that message saying help i cant find it)

12 resave cr file

13 also inject anastasia and resave this as a zerod ana (i also zero using joint editor again just in case)

there is probably stuff i havent done or done wrong but heyho

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.