Sun, Sep 22, 10:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 9:44 pm)

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

toastie ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 12:35 PM

Quote -  I would  love to be able to offer her, but I would worry about trying to package a character for GNDA. There is a fear that I might inadertently violate copyright, which I do not want to do. In any case she is just a WIP at this  point with a lot of work ahead to make her a viable character. Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

The render at the top of the post is the character anyway.

For a slightly better res link http://aetherdreams.deviantart.com/#/d55jeu3

Lovely character. It's obviously possible to package characters for GNDA, so it would be great it you figured out how to do it. I'd definitely buy that one!

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 1:23 PM · edited Sun, 01 July 2012 at 1:29 PM

Quote -  There's a free set of face morphs for Alyson2 here which I've used with GNDA2 and they work fine:

Alyson 2 - Original face morphs

Thanks, I'm going to have to check these out and see how they do.

Also thanks to Toastie, Moriador and Tessalynne for the encouragement. Meanwhile I am also using the dress resource by Blackhearted to do some textures that I hope to have out in a few weeks.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 11:56 PM

I used a couple of 3Dreams original Alyson2 face morphs in promos. Its nice to have some variety, and they blend fairly well with Ana

You can use the poser Face Room on Aly2, but its well .. I'll be kind and say its finicky.

Something most people dont know...

all those face morphs that you dont see on the figure are hidden away in the face room.  WHen you open the face room there are morph lists in the middle section. Why they dont have them all in the pose room I cant tell you. But its been like that for all the Poser stock figrues since they added the face room.

Lyrra

moriador ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2012 at 12:57 AM

Quote - I used a couple of 3Dreams original Alyson2 face morphs in promos. Its nice to have some variety, and they blend fairly well with Ana

You can use the poser Face Room on Aly2, but its well .. I'll be kind and say its finicky.

all those face morphs that you dont see on the figure are hidden away in the face room.  WHen you open the face room there are morph lists in the middle section. Why they dont have them all in the pose room I cant tell you. But its been like that for all the Poser stock figrues since they added the face room.

Lyrra

Yeah. I spent quite a bit of time in the face room.  But, just as an example, widening the face looked about as convincing as if I'd just increased the x-axis scaling. It did not look like a morph of a human with a structurally different and wider face. Looked almost like a fun house mirror effect. 

I know other people have succeeded in doing things with Alyson's face.  But I don't think I've seen very many successful dial spins at all.  If there are some, I'd be interested in seeing them.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

AetherDream ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2012 at 8:53 PM

Quote - I used a couple of 3Dreams original Alyson2 face morphs in promos. Its nice to have some variety, and they blend fairly well with Ana

Lyrra

I did notice that there were some different options in the faceroom. Maybe betweenthose and 3Dream's faces I will be able to come up with something that I like that looks unique to go with my texture . I should mention that I havealways had trouble with that sortof thing, so I probably shouldn't blame it all on Alyson. LOL

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

ryverthorn ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2012 at 6:29 PM

Attached Link: Roller Girl Animation

file_483368.jpg

Here's a little something I made for Alyson2 / GNDA / Shae.....  :)

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2012 at 6:36 PM

oh ryv thats really cute :)

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2012 at 10:45 PM

Oooohhhhh

I like.

When can we get it?

ryverthorn ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2012 at 12:03 AM

Hopefully sometime this week.... maybe?  .... Soon .... :) lol

toastie ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2012 at 4:18 AM

Quote - Here's a little something I made for Alyson2 / GNDA / Shae.....  :)

Looks neat!

Not something I have a use for though unfortunately :(

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:10 AM

a Merchant Resource Dev figure for Anastasia would be soo handy. 

especially since her joints seem to be different from Alyson.  I don't understand how to make non-skimpy conforming clothes for Alyson that would conform properly to Anastasia.

i wouldn't mind paying another 20 bucks for a dev figure  just to be on the safe side that all the legalities are met.

She does look fantastic naked!

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:42 AM · edited Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:43 AM

the devkit is now being wrapped up .. that's mostly writing up the tutorial and taking some screenshots.  Oh and I need to save out differrent polycounts of the base meshes for people who prefer denser mesh, and write up the Distributable Licenses for the bits that will be distributable as is (scalp mesh for dynamic hairs, highheel foot poses to match the high heel shoe bases)

Anastasia's joints are the same as alyson2 - or at least I havent seen any differrences

But, Ana has more JCM's than Aly2 does, so you have to watch for those. I found in my bodysuit that after magnetising most of the bend issues went away. A few loosen morphs at key bends did the trick for the rest and lets the user adjust to taste.

Also, remember Aly2 has joint deformers like V4 does. So conformers need to be magnetised so everything behaves properly.  I'll be covering all her little foibles (that I've found) in the tutorial....  so if any content creators want to contribute some you have discovered just let me know :)

The Aly2 magnets are in testing, the Shae and Candy magnets are waiting for promos. I need clones. Several. lol

Toastie - as a vendor being told 'it's great, but I won't buy that' is depressing. Be nice to the poor lady .. say nothing at all.  Let her have hope  :)

Lyrra

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 9:24 AM · edited Fri, 06 July 2012 at 9:25 AM

i remove all the deformers.     from V4, A4, all the Vickies and Poser figures.

i've bought a few of your magnet sets and use them differently than in the tutorial.

for the She4 or F4 set, example;
i load the clothing item. 
load the magets for the body morph.
save each clothing body part out as a morph target.
reload the clothing item from library.
import the morph targets for each body part.
then save the clothing item as a new item. 

it's probably a silly time consuming way to do it, but it avoids the issue with magnets for a body part that doesn't exist in the clothes.

even after buying the Morphing Clothes utility, i still use your magnets.  results are spot on.  oh and thank you so much for making the maget for the V4 male morph. :wub:

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

toastie ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 12:49 PM

Quote - Toastie - as a vendor being told 'it's great, but I won't buy that' is depressing. Be nice to the poor lady .. say nothing at all.  Let her have hope  :)

Lyrra

What would be the point in letting someone have hope I was going to buy something if I wasn't? 😕

Since the thread is about demand for content then isn't it also useful to let someone know the type of things you won't buy as well as the ones you will? No one had made a comment on the post which I thought seemed a pity as it was a nice-looking outfit, but I did think I needed to qualify my comment, as if you say something looks great there might be an expectation that you'll buy it, or want more of a similar type.

But I'm happy to keep my trap shut about any item I'm not going to buy if that's better round here 😄

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 10:09 PM

toastie

remember .. artists are delicate and sensitive creatures.  They get mopey and depressed at the drop of the hat. Unfortunately they also stop making things.  We want more content options right? well .. play nicely with artists and encourage them to make things. :)

MistyLaraPrincess

Actually thats the the seriously OldSkool method of doing it. Works just as well as anything else, though tedious as all get out. 

And you mean you remove the built in joint deformers fromt he cr2's?  it can eb done but vicki turns into an ugly mess when you do that. So I'm not sure you mean what I think you mean :)

Lyrra

moriador ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 1:00 AM

Quote - toastie

remember .. artists are delicate and sensitive creatures.  They get mopey and depressed at the drop of the hat. Unfortunately they also stop making things.  We want more content options right? well .. play nicely with artists and encourage them to make things. :)

Unfortunately, when we do that, they make things, the sales don't go very well, then they complain that people are constantly promising to buy things in the forums but never keep the promise, and they declare that they'll never make anything for a new character again.

I think we see, very clearly now, how this happens.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 4:32 AM

yeah well its an ugly world, being a vendor.  We make things and know that sometimes its a hit and sometimes a its a dud. Price of doing business.

any rate we're getting off track!

so are there any charcter makers lurking in here? becasue more Alyson 2 skins and characters would be welcome.  I know BH is intimidating .. but theres room for more :)

Lyrra

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 7:00 AM

The big problem I have with skins is getting a base to start with.

And with that I mean seeing the dread "Cannot be used for freebies" comment in the read me.

I'm one of those that like to give back to the community, but unless I get the "CAN be used for freebies", then I won't buy.

And before anyone says, I would have modified the skin product well beyond what most PA's put on their restrictions.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 7:23 AM

Also, for character makers, Alyson 2 could do with a decent set of morphs for body and head.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

moriador ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 7:48 AM · edited Sat, 07 July 2012 at 7:50 AM

Quote - The big problem I have with skins is getting a base to start with.

And with that I mean seeing the dread "Cannot be used for freebies" comment in the read me.

I'm one of those that like to give back to the community, but unless I get the "CAN be used for freebies", then I won't buy.

And before anyone says, I would have modified the skin product well beyond what most PA's put on their restrictions.

All the best.

LROG

Yeah. I'm with you there. It's an unfortunate restriction, though I guess I understand why it exists.  But it would be nice if there were some merchant resources that permitted folks to practice and refine their craft, or just give to the community, by making and offering freebies.

Quote - Also, for character makers, Alyson 2 could do with a decent set of morphs for body and head.

This!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:05 AM

Quote - toastie

MistyLaraPrincess

Actually thats the the seriously OldSkool method of doing it. Works just as well as anything else, though tedious as all get out. 

And you mean you remove the built in joint deformers fromt he cr2's?  it can eb done but vicki turns into an ugly mess when you do that. So I'm not sure you mean what I think you mean :)

Lyrra

i remove all magnets, she's as magnet free as M4. 

There are a few renders in my gallery where i used the oldskool method, .. back in a bit :)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:08 AM · edited Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:11 AM

I enjoy doing freebiesas I'm under no pressure to make anything I don't want to.

The advnatage of some MR skins is that they do give you the go ahead for making things for free and to those I say thank you.

I can understand why some put the no freebies option on, but I wish they would reconsider at times.

Nope, not into just using the basic skin and then dropping it out for others to use, this is the main reason for the non freebie option. I change quite a bit, make ups etc.

Now on to morphs. Alyson 2 needs quite a few more morphs. A lot of us are not capable of doing a load of ZBrush work etc. So, if some kind person would make a decent set with quitea few bodyface options (Pixie ears a must!!! Lol) then you would have an instant sale

I've said it through tihis thread, give me:-

A Dev SuitDress kit

A Bodysuit

A decent set of morphs

A MR skin you CAN use for freebies

And I would be a very happy bunny!!! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:13 AM

By the way, I like the skater girl and can see quite a few renders with it, especially if you think about those nice 50's diner renders with the waitresses on skates!!!

All the best.

LROG

moriador ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:42 AM

Quote - yeah well its an ugly world, being a vendor.  We make things and know that sometimes its a hit and sometimes a its a dud. Price of doing business.

And for whatever reason, you're forced to charge prices that are IMO far too low. I get that. It can't be easy, and customers are often complete jerks over a single $.

Quote - any rate we're getting off track!

Sorry about that. 

Anyway, those who have bravely stepped forth to support new figures should be encouraged and commended, while at the same time given realistic ideas of whether they can earn something for their efforts. Communicating that is a bit tough, I guess. But they all deserve some gratitude, for sure.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:59 AM · edited Sat, 07 July 2012 at 9:01 AM

file_483463.jpg

i used the heavy magnet oldskool way on this one.   (curves for emo maids)

Quote - > Quote - toastie

MistyLaraPrincess

Lyrra

i remove all magnets, she's as magnet free as M4. 

There are a few renders in my gallery where i used the oldskool method, .. back in a bit :)

toastie ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quote - > Quote - toastie

Unfortunately, when we do that, they make things, the sales don't go very well, then they complain that people are constantly promising to buy things in the forums but never keep the promise, and they declare that they'll never make anything for a new character again.

I think we see, very clearly now, how this happens.

That's exactly what I was getting at.

I'm all for encouraging vendors to make things for my favourite characters, but don't want to raise their expectations for sales when it's something that doesn't interest me and I'm not going to buy.

If someone posts a wip that I like and know I'll buy then I'm happy to say so, so they'll know they have at least one little sale guaranteed for all their hard work ;)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 11:47 AM

Alyson2 Magnets

LINK

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 11:49 AM · edited Sun, 08 July 2012 at 11:49 AM

file_483524.jpg

Okay, have a laugh!!!! Lol.

Just having a go at some custom Pixie ears for Alyson 2!!

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 11:58 AM

file_483526.jpg

With hair.

All the best.

LROG

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 12:32 PM

Quote - a Merchant Resource Dev figure for Anastasia would be soo handy. 

especially since her joints seem to be different from Alyson.  I don't understand how to make non-skimpy conforming clothes for Alyson that would conform properly to Anastasia.

her joints are exactly the same.
there are a handful of JCMs like the knee, elbow, etc fix JCMs which will only affect very tight clothing, and are not difficult to add to a conformer.

Anastasia fixes Alyson2's anatomical issues and provides a fit body. the Shae FBM adds another ~20lbs of curves to her. you can morph her breasts from A-cups to J-cups with the included morphs.  i see the need for (and am working on) head morphs, but im not sure what a body morphs++ kit with a zillion body morphs would accomplish other than result in confusion and doubling the workload for clothing creators.  i am releasing several more complementary Anastasia characters (like Shae) that can be used/combined as Daz-style FBMs, and will be putting more 'effects' morphs into freestuff (like the Elven Ears). eventually youll be able to morph her into different combinations of muscularity/curviness/litheness/etc to achieve variations, but it will also be easier for clothing creators to fit clothing since they will be in the form of standardized FBMs.  its also better from a quality control perspective since i can make sure the FBMs work well with any current/future JCMs/rigging tweaks. 

in the meantime the faceroom actually works quite well to give some different face flavors. the easiest way to use it is to go into the face room, turn up one Ethnicity dial at a time, then click spawn morph target. repeat for the other Ethnicities. the morphs will appear on the head, where you can apply/adjust/combine them. use the morphing tool to smooth out any areas, or to smooth and create expressions such as smiles.

ryverthorn ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 12:57 PM

Quote -
I see the need for (and am working on) head morphs, but im not sure what a body morphs++ kit with a zillion body morphs would accomplish other than result in confusion and doubling the workload for clothing creators.  i am releasing several more complementary Anastasia characters (like Shae) that can be used/combined as Daz-style FBMs, and will be putting more 'effects' morphs into freestuff (like the Elven Ears). eventually youll be able to morph her into different combinations of muscularity/curviness/litheness/etc to achieve variations, but it will also be easier for clothing creators to fit clothing since they will be in the form of standardized FBMs.  its also better from a quality control perspective since i can make sure the FBMs work well with any current/future JCMs/rigging tweaks. 

Ohhh looking foward to this :)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 1:43 PM · edited Sun, 08 July 2012 at 1:45 PM

file_483530.jpg

1 minute of messing with the faceroom Ethnicity morphs, and a couple pokes with the morphing tool.

when cranking up ethnic morphs that narrow/widen the head, the faceroom can create a seam on the neck (i left it deliberately). this can be fixed in seconds with the morphing tool set to smooth.  same goes for any seams on the neck that result from combining any Alyson 2 head morphs with Anastasia.  knowing how to use the morphing tool will also allow you to use the slightly rough base Alyson morphs, and make morphs of your own.

quick starting tips for the morphing tool:

Morphing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Pull, Relative to Screen
Radius ~0.01 (raise it to affect a larger area)
Magnitude ~0.05  (lower numbers for less pull strength, higher for more)

Smoothing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Smooth, Relative to Surface
Magnitude ~0.30  (lower numbers for less smooth strength, higher for more)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 2:35 PM

file_483534.jpg

Basic Alyson 2 after a time in the Face Room.

All the best.

LROG

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 7:24 PM

yeah so the alyson 2 magnets are out .. but you know that already :)

She's got a decent range of body morphs already and they work fairly well with Ana and Shae. 

Next up is finishing up the tutorial stuff for the devkit and sending it along to testers.  I'm looking for modelers to mess with it before I send it in, simply because I want the meshes checked in several differrent modeling programs.  So far Hex, max, and c4d are covered. And my maya artist has just bunked off to chicago for a week. rats.

Lyrra

meatSim ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 8:51 PM

Thanks BH, good info.  I have always used it relative to surface for morphing.

Quote - 1 minute of messing with the faceroom Ethnicity morphs, and a couple pokes with the morphing tool.

when cranking up ethnic morphs that narrow/widen the head, the faceroom can create a seam on the neck (i left it deliberately). this can be fixed in seconds with the morphing tool set to smooth.  same goes for any seams on the neck that result from combining any Alyson 2 head morphs with Anastasia.  knowing how to use the morphing tool will also allow you to use the slightly rough base Alyson morphs, and make morphs of your own.

quick starting tips for the morphing tool:

Morphing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Pull, Relative to Screen
Magnitude ~0.05  (lower numbers for less pull strength, higher for more)

Smoothing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Smooth, Relative to Surface
Magnitude ~0.30  (lower numbers for less smooth strength, higher for more)

meatSim ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 8:52 PM

I use Silo 2.2 for modeling, not sure if that is widely used enough to need testing or not

Quote - yeah so the alyson 2 magnets are out .. but you know that already :)

She's got a decent range of body morphs already and they work fairly well with Ana and Shae. 

Next up is finishing up the tutorial stuff for the devkit and sending it along to testers.  I'm looking for modelers to mess with it before I send it in, simply because I want the meshes checked in several differrent modeling programs.  So far Hex, max, and c4d are covered. And my maya artist has just bunked off to chicago for a week. rats.

Lyrra

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 9:10 PM

Quote - Thanks BH, good info.  I have always used it relative to surface for morphing.

np. i use it relative to surface occasionally in hard to reach places,  but i find that relative to screen gives more control and a much more 'modeling clay'-like feel to the thing.

for smoothing youll want it relative to surface for best results.

i rarely use it set to 'push' since you can both push/pull with the pull brush if its set to relative to screen.

and i use my mouse, not my tablet, in case anyones wondering if you need a tablet for this. you dont. in fact 95% of my morphing is done with the mouse for more control.

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 9:42 PM
Forum Moderator

If you do have a tablet the morph create tool supports tablet pressure. So if you have a Wacom or similar tablet grab that stylus when you switch to the Morph Creation tool. It's kind of like a minature zBrush right inside poser.

There is also symmetry but it works different than zBrush in that you apply it after painting the morph. I can apply symmetry to the whole figure or just the current body part. The "Mirror" button is at the bottom of the tab.

I find a great use of the Pull/Surface setting is for fixing pokes in clothes. Set the brush to a fairly large size and a very low value. A couple of swipes on the poke through in the clothing and it's problem solved.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2012 at 10:35 AM

Yep, I use Silo, so if you need anything testing let me know.

All the best.

LROG

OneShot ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 6:29 PM

I'm late to this conversion but I'd really would like to have some Sci-Fi clothes for Anastasia and Shae. I'm a little scare about the Magnet for Anastasia and Alyson. Even though I own almost all the Magnet set by Lyrra from DAZ. The caveat note have me wallet shy. PM if I'm wrong about the notes 

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 8:30 PM

what caveat note?

The magnets work pretty much the same as always

The only complicated one is the Shae one since you need Ana + Shae and its a little fiddly getting those set up just right sometimes. But there will be instructions in the readmes like usual

Lyrra

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 1:36 PM

thigh boots, my anastasia needs hi-tech thigh boots.  she's just been promoted to Commander.  she can't take charge of her starship without sensible hi-tech thigh boots.  and her command second Miki3 needs the same boots.

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2012 at 8:09 PM

Quote - With hair.

All the best.

LROG

Wow, i love those ears. Very cute.

Tessalynne ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2012 at 8:29 PM

Poserworld has a diving suit, flippers, snorkel and hair to fit Anastasia and Shae.

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2012 at 10:46 PM · edited Sun, 22 July 2012 at 10:55 PM

file_484188.jpg

> Quote - Also, for character makers, Alyson 2 could do with a decent set of morphs for body and head. > > All the best. > > LROG

Yes please! Although I have had some better luck after having discovered the awesome morphs that 3Dream put out for Alyson2. I am able to dial from there and come up with something that is much more viable than anything i was able to do when dialing directly from the default Alyson. The default body dials are not bad at all either. The problem for me is the head, but 3Dream's morphs are much easier to morph from. If you have not tried them, I definitely recommend them as a place to start. Here an example using the skin texture I am currently working on. As you can see it does look significantly different from the default Alyson and I was able to do it in less than an hour,about the same amount of time it takes me to do a V4 with morphs++, thanks to 3Dream's faces.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2012 at 2:08 AM

.. hmm.. thats a tempting project to take on.. I do love both SciFi and Thigh boots...  I wonder if I'll ever actually finish a project before starting a new one...

Quote - thigh boots, my anastasia needs hi-tech thigh boots.  she's just been promoted to Commander.  she can't take charge of her starship without sensible hi-tech thigh boots.  and her command second Miki3 needs the same boots.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2012 at 9:11 AM

Quote - .. hmm.. thats a tempting project to take on.. I do love both SciFi and Thigh boots...  I wonder if I'll ever actually finish a project before starting a new one...

Quote - thigh boots, my anastasia needs hi-tech thigh boots.  she's just been promoted to Commander.  she can't take charge of her starship without sensible hi-tech thigh boots.  and her command second Miki3 needs the same boots.

please!  i want to redo a bookcover with Anastasia.  soon, cuz the old p4 one is embarrassing.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2012 at 9:19 AM

Mentions DEV suit set and runs for the hills before Lyrra can catch me!!!! LOL.

All the best.

LROG

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2012 at 7:27 PM

Curentlyu in testing I have

Shae Magnets

Candy Magnets

Alyson2 Devsuit

Currently at my long sufferring beta is the Alyson2 bodysuit. Its having some hip bend issues that are being annoying to sort out

Lyrra

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2012 at 8:04 PM

Well be warned.. I usually get as far as modelling and texturing done and then get distracted.  I still cant rig to a satidfactory level for my tastes...  but everything comes in time.. and thigh boots will miss the areas that really drive me nuts

Quote - > Quote - .. hmm.. thats a tempting project to take on.. I do love both SciFi and Thigh boots...  I wonder if I'll ever actually finish a project before starting a new one...

please!  i want to redo a bookcover with Anastasia.  soon, cuz the old p4 one is embarrassing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.